Darling in the Franx: Alterna...

By HectorAndrsGaytanSal

In a world where most of humanity is no longer what it was, how valuable are the values of the Old? Unknown t... More

Chapter 1: Not as alone as they believe...
Chapter 2: Trying to re/connect.
Chapter 3: Fighting puppeters.
Chapter 4: Some flaps and flops.
Chapter 5: Thorns, badges, codes and a beacon.
Chapter 6: Darlings in the NEXTs.
Chapter 7: Meeting between two worlds.
Chapter 8: Routines and trades.
Chapter 9: Rescue and goodwill: Delphinium's trial.
Chapter 10: Relaxing, re-tinkering, and renegotiating...
Chapter 11: About oaths, burdens and speeches...
Chapter 12: The Defense of the Ark.
Chapter 13: Meeting with an old (and new) world...
Chapter 14: A parade and a beach: a moratorium under the stars.
Chapter 15: Boys X Girls X affection: Argentea's trial
Chapter 16: Triangle bomb(s).
Chapter 17: The City of Eternity and Disappointment: eye-opening factors.
Chapter 18: Partner Shuffle; trials of Alstroemeria, Genista, and Chlorophytum.
Chapter 19: The Garden Where It All Began... and Ends.
Chapter 20: The price of a reunion with a Kämpfer.

Chapter 18.5 poll: Quick Ravens! Choose! BRIEFING CLOSED!!!

220 6 19
By HectorAndrsGaytanSal

Hello everyone! This isn't an actual chapter but a poll chapter as I'm 50% done with chapter 19 and I need your support! The next chapter will feature a duel and I want to know: what type of AC do you want to see?

A) Lightweight.

B) Mediumweight.

C) Heavyweight.

The AC will be 6th gen (Armored Core VI style) meaning it will feature parts and weapons from that game only. Leave your comments on the type you choose as it will count as the vote. The poll closes on 48 hours! Pray for answer!

EDIT 27/10/2023: POLL HAS CLOSED!!! As we can see, everyone went for the jack of all trades! Expect to see a mediumweight AC on the next chapter! Thanks for participating!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 2.1K 63
With one Royal kingdom that rules what's left of humanity and a rebellion that fights for equality for everyone, the organizations are constantly fig...
73 1 5
taking place in a time with people, events, and places durring the times of world war 2, the Axis powers has nearly brougt the entire world to its kn...
48K 763 51
This is a massive crossover story featuring Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, though will eventually move into a drastically different setting and theme...
1.5K 48 4
Earth... a planet that was once inhabited by humans... Until it was invaded by unknown mechanical extraterrestrials: Raptures. Thus, forcing humanity...