π…πžπ’β”ƒ18+

By _lilyare

"What is this beautiful face for if you don't even know how to please your man?" 𝑭𝒐... More

┃01┃
┃02┃
┃03┃
┃04┃
┃05┃
┃06┃
┃07┃
┃08┃
┃09┃
┃10┃
┃11┃
┃12┃
┃13┃
┃14┃
┃15┃
┃16┃
┃17┃
┃18┃
┃19┃
┃20┃
┃21┃
┃22┃
┃23┃
┃24┃
┃25┃
┃26┃
┃27┃
┃28┃
┃29┃
┃30┃
┃31┃
┃32┃
┃33┃
┃34┃
┃35┃
┃36┃
┃37┃
┃38┃
┃39┃
┃40┃
┃41┃
┃42┃
┃43┃
┃45┃
┃46┃
┃47┃
┃48┃
┃49┃
┃50┃
┃51┃
┃52┃
┃53┃

┃44┃

8.8K 330 51
By _lilyare

"I want to give birth to our child, husband."

Yang's body went rigid when those words left her mouth and his mind completely shut off when he heard the sound of her heart wrenching sobs.

"Am..am I infertile?" She sobbed.

Her words come out in desperate hiccups. The thought of not fulfilling the biggest role of her life came as a shameful realization to her and she was unable to take it any longer. "Is this why I'm unable to.. to get pregnant?"

Snapping out of his trance, Yang slowly looked up and didn't think twice before scolding her for her silliness.

"What silly question is that?!"

Fei refused to meet his eyes because of shame and she shook her head in a response.

It wasn't a silly question.

What is the use of her being a woman when she was unable to conceive and fulfill the role of producing an heir to this family?

Yang's eyebrows twisted in a serious frown and he clenched his jaw before speaking to her in a stern voice. "Stop spouting gibberish or I'll make you regret it."

"I-I.. Am I infertile, husband?" She refused to listen to his warning and continued to ask, wanting to confirm her self- deprecating doubts.

"No, you're not!" Yang spat in frustration and muttered a cuss under his breath. How does she even manage to come up with such unpredictable assumptions?

"T-Then why?" Fei palmed her face and cried even more woefully whilst mumbling out the facts. "Why.. is there no baby in my womb?"

They had made love so many times, to the extent that she'd lost count. "It must be because I've a.. weak..weak-" She was unable to complete her sentence as her body shook with each crying hiccup.

The man combed his hair back and leaned a little back to stare at her with a dead serious gaze. He was wrong thinking that she'd forget the words of the old lady from that day.

He should've been more careful while dealing with her emotional self. Watching her emotional breakdown, Yang naturally blamed himself for this situation.

"Having a weak womb doesn't mean one cannot conceive, wife." He tried coaxing her calmly this time.

"T-Then why?" Fei removed her face from her palms and stared at the man with red puffy eyes.

"It's because I don't wish to impregnate you this soon." Yang admitted while gazing at her with a helpless frown.

"Why?" Eyes widening in disbelief, she looked up at him with her petal-like lips parted. Why wouldn't he want that?

"You're too young for this, my dear." His eyes softened while watching her puffed up cheeks and he cupped her face before wiping her tears as he continued to coax her gently. "You need a lot of nourishment to be able to give birth."

After knowing that there were chances of harm occurring to her weak body, Yang naturally had to hold back from impregnating her.

He didn't want to take any risk concerning his wife's well being, so the man after that day of temple visit, restrained himself from coming inside her, knowing all too well that his wife really had no clue about such basic information.

"B-But we made love," Fei mumbled, confused as to find this a little strange. "Then.. how?"

An evil smirk stretched over the man's face and he pulled his wife's face closer before bowing his head to whisper something beside her ear.

"To put a baby inside your womb..I've to.."

It wasn't hard to assume that he'd something vulgar to his innocent wife when her eyes widened and her face heated up in an unusual shade of pink.

"R-Really? I didn't know."

Of course, she didn't.

"Mhm~" He wiped the corner of her eyes with his thumb and placed a loving kiss on her forehead. "There's nothing wrong with your body, darling. All you need is to grow a bit more and become healthy-"

Trailing down his kisses on her face, he whispered teasingly. "-so then I'll gladly make you the mother of my children, alright?"

"But I want a child now-"

"Shh.. that's enough talk for now. Let's go inside." Listening to her demand for a child as though she were talking about a toy, Yang tried to divert Fei's attention from this topic as he carried her inside the villa while speaking sweet nothings to her, unaware what his little cunning wife was planning on doing.

"Husband isn't treating me well," she mumbled in a low angry whisper.

"Uh-huh?" The man chose to ignore her words in the end. "Are you not satisfied with your husband?"

"Yes."

He chuckled and said nothing after that. Even during their meal, he kept quiet and refused to give in to her.

Although her husband was against it, Fei was extremely determined to get pregnant.

She was willing to do anything just so she could carry that new life inside her and give birth to it.

It wasn't just her simple wish to give birth. There was one main reason why she wanted to bring a child into this small family.

And the reason was her husband.

Giving birth to a new life will be her first step to break the cold wall around her husband's heart.

Who knows? Maybe, with the weight of responsibility on their child, he might soften up. The idea to her, seemed promising and well-planned, thus she decided to act on her plan.

...

"I need to work, my dear." Yang stared at his willful wife with a deep frown on his face.

"Am I disturbing?" She made an extremely innocent face and blinked her doe-eyes adorably. It was clear that she wanted his full attention on her.

Seeing her play innocent, the man was rendered speechless and he gave up. Removing his spectacle, he beckoned her over. "Come."

Fei sneakily smiled to herself and coyly paced around his study room like a cat prowling on its territory. Her curvy body swaying beautifully in the air and her seductive actions caught Yang's eyes.

He put his pen down and spread his legs, offering her his lap as a seat and she willingly sat on his lap.

"What now?" He husked and bowed to kiss her. Their lips touched for a short moment before his wife pulled back and mumbled. "I was..wondering."

"What?" He cocked an eyebrow and smirked when she took his glasses and wore it like a child before squinting her eyes on him.

"If husband could play with me."

...

Pray for Palestine 💔

اللهم أصلح أحوال المُسْلِمِينَ في فلسطين، اللهم أصلح أحوال المُسْلِمِينَ في فلسطين وفي كل مكان يا ذا الجلال والإكرام

Oh Allah, rectify the affairs of the Muslims in Palestine! Oh Allah, rectify the affairs of the Muslims in Palestine and in every place, Oh Lord of Majesty and Bounty!

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 54.3K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.3M 32.5K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
72.8K 2.7K 22
⚠️ Wild and prostitution theme alert. "Finished! I'm finished!" She mumbled with bruised lips, face stained with dirt and tears. Golden scruffy hair...
ho By yee shwe

Adventure

5.5K 109 38
Liu Yao: The Revitalization of Fuyao Sect