Danny Phantom vs The SCP Foun...

By kbran12

After a month in the Ghost Zone to redeem himself after telling the truth of his sins...Danny has now returne... More

Mother Lost and Found
Containment Invasion
Catch Me if You Can!
Sam Kidnapped! The Wrath of Danny Phantom!
Danny meets The Scarlet King

Attack of the Coalition!

90 4 0
By kbran12

Danny was having the time of his life. There were no bullies, even though they lost their lives because of the SCPs. Danny was made a hero after the incident.

Danny: "Man, even after that incident with the SCPs, things feel like they're going down south right now. Just look at what's happening right now."

Sam: "Yeah, I hear you, Danny. There's less students in school right now. I feel like I'm alone in this place."

Tucker: "Even though Lancer is gone, things aren't just the same anymore."

Danny: "I know, but I have a feeling that it's going to get worse. I keep having new freakier abilities. I just can't believe I killed Vlad."

Sam: "Danny, I know you're feeling guilt but, there was enough blood on his hands which he caused. You have nothing to be ashamed of."

He puts on a smile.

Danny: "I guess you're right."

Suddenly, that's when an announcement from Principal Ishiyama spoke...

Principal Ishiyama: "Attention student, due to the horrible events that have happened, an origination known as the Global Occult Coalition will be hunting Danny Phantom since he appears in this school."

Danny was in horror by this.

Danny: "WHAT!?"

Soldiers came running down the hall securing the hallways.

Tucker: "Wait, I heard of these guy. I once hacked into the Foundation's systems and found information on these guys. They hunt down and destroy Anomalies."

Sam: "WHAT!?"

Sam couldn't believe what she hears.

Sam: "First the Foundation contains the Anomalies against their own will and now the Coalition is trying to destroy them all!? What is wrong with them!?"

Danny: "Great, now these guys think I'm a threat since the Foundation is still involved. I should stay off the radar for a while."

Sam: "That's probably a good idea."

Danny then holds her hand as Tucker collects money from the bet.

They arrived in class and saw less students in the classroom. Danny still felt bad not being able to save a lot of people. They sat down and Tucker founds something in a language.

Tucker: "Weird. What the heck is SCP-4885? And what's this message I got from another organization? Weird."

He looks around and asks one of his teacher...

Tucker: "Excuse me, sir? Do you know what this is? It's Latin."

He reads it and it says...

Teacher: "Let's see. 'Ipse in Triangulo Bermuda'. It says, 'He is in the Bermuda Triangle.' Weird."

But that's when he gags and an arm came out of his mouth as a man who resembles Waldo grabbed his chin and bursts out!

SCP-4885 - Find Him was here!

The whole class was in complete horror from the sight of SCP-4885!

Danny: "Tucker, what did you do!?"

Tucker: "I didn't do anything! I just showed it to the teacher thanks to the language on it!"

SCP-4885 starts walking toward Tucker.

Tucker: "Wait, get away from me! Danny, do something!"

Everyone ran out of the classroom screaming, except Danny, Tucker and Sam.

Danny: "I'm Going Ghost!"

Danny transforms into his Ghost Form and fights SCP-4885. He punches Waldo out the window and blasts it into a tree. SCP-4885 gets back up, but it was in pain. Suddenly, GOC Soldiers showed up to attack them.

GOC Soldier: "Freeze, you Anomalous Freaks!"

He shoots them, only for Danny to go intangible while the bullets had no effect on SCP-4885."

It rushes towards him and jumps into his mouth and bursts out through his stomach, shocking Danny to the core.

Danny: "NO!" He screamed in horror.

Enraged...he transforms again!

This was his Budding Form.

Danny then does the unthinkable!

Danny: "Go to Hell!" He yells in a rage.

SCP-4885 was destroyed in one blow.

Danny: "Oh, man! It happened again! What happened to my hair!?"

Sam: "Danny!"

He turns to find Sam there running towards him and they both hugged.

Sam: "Are you alright? We came to help you after we saw you kill Waldo. Tucker found information on it. He said it was called, SCP-4885 - Find Him. It was some kind of Keter."

Tucker: "And it looks like you killed it. That's good. If you didn't, then all of us would've been dead. It kills anyone who finds it or even come across it."

Sam: "Wait, what happened to your hair, ears and eyes? And even your symbol is glowing."

Danny: "I don't know, it's like when. I used my Phantom Flame. But it's different. I think I'm going through some kind of Growth Ghost Spurt, maybe?"

He tries shutting it down and he was back in his Base Form.

Danny: "I did it. It worked."

Tucker: "Guys, I have a problem."

Sam: "What is it, Tucker?"

Tucker: "My family and I are moving away."

Danny: "What!?" He gasps in shock.

Sam: "No way!"

Tucker frowns and continues...

Tucker: "Well, let's just say that the deaths that's been going on has caused a chill to go down my parents' spines, so we're leaving tomorrow."

Danny: "Well, come on. Let's go hang out, dude."

Tucker: "Okay. Right behind ya, buddy."

A few hours later...

They visited some old memories and decided to go eat at the Nasty Burger and even visited the Ghost Zone.
Tucker leaves to finish packing everything at home before he leaves the next day.

Danny and Sam sit on hill together.

Danny: "I'm gonna miss him."

Sam: "Me, too. That means Skulker and Technus are gonna become a problem, Danny."

The two looked up at the moon and then back at each other. They were about to kiss...only for more GOC Soldiers to appear and aim their guns at him.

GOC Soldier 1: "Stop right there, you fucking Anomaly!"

GOC Soldier 2: "Step away from the girl!"

Danny picks up Sam and flew away with her. Jets were chasing him, so he landed in an alley and hid her there.

Danny: "Get back home and stay there."

She nods and wastes no time as she ran. Danny flew back into the sky and went in for the charge. He overshadows their jets and powered them down one at a time, causing them to land safely on the ground.

He confronts the GOC Soldiers on the ground and demanded...

Danny: "Why're you doing this!? You guys are believing accusations!"

GOC Soldier 1: "We don't care! We're the Global Occult Coalition, Ghost Kid! We kill Anomalies to protect the United Nations!"

GOC Soldier 2: "And now we're going to kill!"

Danny: "And what about Sam!?"

GOC Soldier 3: "Oh, you mean the girl? Our orders are to kill her since she might be infected with an Anomaly's saliva!"

His eyes narrowed in a rage when they said that. But it was a foolish mistake!

Danny: "You WON'T GO NEAR HER!"

Danny rushes at them with full speed as their bullets went through him.

He started beating them senseless and he rushes over to Sam's place to find her being held at gunpoint by one of the soldiers. But those who are pointing guns at them, SCP Soldiers were there to stop them.

Danny: "Let her go!"

He arrives to find the SCP Soldiers assisted by MTF Μu-13, Ghostbusters!

Agent Lawrence was there, too!

Agent Lawrence: "Hey, kid we can handle this."

Danny: "Oh, I don't need your help."

GOC Soldier 4: "Stay the fuck out of our way, Foundation! We're here to kill this Anomaly! So, piss off!"

Agent Lawrence: "No, we secure, contain, and protect Anomalies. And we even protect them so no one and nothing uses them for malicious purposes, not destroy them unless it is the right thing to do!"

GOC Soldier 4: "Too bad."

Sam: "DANNY!" She screams in tears.

But that's when something from within Danny blew.

Danny: "STOOOOOOOPPPPPPPP!"

Blue energy bursts from Danny and he transforms into his Awakening Form. They were in shock by Danny's new form!

Sam: "D-Danny? What happened to you?"

Danny: "I don't know, Sam. I feel strange. It hurts...but somehow I had to keep pushing. I feel...

...awakened!"

Danny blasts their guns out of their hands and saves Sam. She ran back inside as the Ghost Boy begins to beat down the GOC Soldiers.

Danny: "Don't ever come near her AGAIN!"

He returns to his Base Form and turns invisible before phasing into Sam's house. They decided to sleep together while Danny held her in his arms.

Later after...

Dr. Buck: "It seems those GOC fools have been trying to kill SCP-2056. But when they tried to kill a girl named Samantha Manson, he angrily attacked them. SCP-2056's property might have even made him grow stronger. We don't know why they did it, but they used her as bait to bring SCP-2056 there into a trap. Our men weren't able to capture him, thanks to him disappearing."

O5-1 Council: "I see...I guess we should take action immediately."

O5-6: "Oh, right. We will order an immediate capture of SCP-2056."

Dr. Buck: "And let's not forget about a sudden Anomaly has been destroyed. SCP-4885."

The Council became silent for a second.

Dr. Buck: "It has been reclassifies Neutralized. So now, it's been destroyed."

O5-1: "I see. But proceed with trying to capture SCP-2056."

Dr. Buck: "Understood. But there is something else...we found his weakness."

The picture on the screen came up.

Sam Manson!

The next morning with Danny and Sam...

Danny woke up with his girlfriend in his arms. He smiles and gives her a kiss on the head. That wakes her up and Sam looks up to smile at Danny. They embrace and the scene changes over to Tucker waiting for his friends sometimes later.

Danny and Sam hug their best friend goodbye and he was in the car going away...never to be in Amity Park again!

They waved to him goodbye. It was sad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 1K 9
How did Danny first deal with having ghost powers? How did he decide to become Danny Phantom? How did he defeat his first enemy? Find out now! Slight...
11.3K 38 30
Danny is an working dad to his little girl & son, With past relationship issues with his ex-wife. He wasn't looking for a relationship, til he met St...
2.7K 161 33
|18X FEATURED| Daniel Matton wasn't ready for an adventure, not until 3023 sent him into space on a journey to prehistoric times. The prehistoric ani...