love again | nct

Por namjoonie

❝when i said i liked it rough, i didn't mean my entire life.❞ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ a nosey couple, ... Más

PLAYLIST + PROFILE
pilot; how to scare away your date
the tragic attempts of liu yangyang
make friends with knives (100% works)
the reunion party in hell
boys ain't shit
bread ... i love bread... bread
borrowing a boyfriend
yangyang's secret lover
a very innocent misunderstanding
everyone loves haechan
free my homie she did no wrong!
bust a homie out of jail
fat cats, turn them into hats
a fun game of family feud
chats with cats
watch out for the fetishsizer!
friends who kidnap together, stay together
operation save our friend from a creep
candyfloss, rejection and soju
a period only stops a sentence baby
introducing... lee jeno!
jaemin feels weird sexual vibes in the room
babysitting the long lost enemy
jeno meets the group (they are weird)
get chased by angry shrek mob
the edible in fact was not weak as shit
broke behavior
a date with the devil
dumping or dumpling
so, what do you feel about this guy?
commiting felony for fun
i'm a dumbass, get me out of here!
give me your money bitch! (song ver.)
you're my fake date for real
the common enemy, choi yeonjun
oh no it's your ex !
i've been so naughty teacher, please don't whip me
the gym rat with a maid fetish (allegedly)

the war against nature

591 33 13
Por namjoonie

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

maya 
maybe you guys didn't
eat the edible

maya
i mean there were loads
of other sweets maybe
you picked a normal one

yubin
i wish they ate
the other one

jeno
some people don't react
to edibles that bad sooo
it could've have been
that bad

yubin
do you not remember
when jaemin took four
shots of vodka

yubin
he disappeared for three
hours and we found him
busking with a stray dog

renjun
he actually earned
a lot of money

jaemin
yeah until yangyang ran
off with it all

maya
ur lilerally rich, what do
u need that money for 😭

yangyang
wouldn't you like to know

maya
yeah.. i just asked?

yubin
plus when yangs gets
high, he kinds gets...

yubin
medieval

jeno
so like a jester?

yangyang
ur a jester u jester

yangyang
jeno jester

jeno
sorry man

yangyang
i'm a knight!

jeno
yikes so i'm guessing
it didn't go well at the
restaurant

yubin
you could say that

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"look i didn't ask to put up with you guys." yangyang complained, "i was too late to apply for the uni studio rooms so now i'm stuck in a place with no housemaid or chef because apparently it violates the accommodation rules!"

"i'm sorry that's your biggest problem, my problem is that i'm stuck with people i have no interest in being friends with because you're all insufferable!" jaemin yelled back.

"couldn't have said it better." renjun said with a furious smile "you know what? i'm done. i need some air and don't follow me, especially you!"

he pointed furiously to an empty spot.

the others glanced around in confusion.

"who is he talking to..."

jaemin shrugged "i have no idea but doesn't anyone else have the urge to get a guitar and bust a song on the streets with a furry companion."

yangyang flashed him a dirty look as if he was a crazy man. "i wholeheartedly agree with you, my fellow comrade."

with a venomous eye roll, renjun threw his napkin onto the table before exiting the table.

"wait renjun where are you going!" the girl called out to him, watching him storm away in his well-fitted suit.

"leave him be." her best friend grumbled "he doesn't want to be our friend and i just couldn't care less."

"yeah screw him." yangyang agreed, falling silent for a brief moment. "is this round table talking in prophecies or am i hearing this by my lonesome?"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

the table fell silent after renjun's storm out and especially after yangs weird rambles. no one was willing to talk to each other but they couldn't afford to leave since they had already ordered their food. everyone apart from yangyang of course who was still attempting to chat up yubin.

he shifted the thousand-dollar chair closer to the girl. the luxurious smell of his cologne surrounding her, forcing them closer together.

"my maiden, what are your thoughts upon men who are to inherit a million doubloon company?" he flashed his cute smile and winked with his slightly reddening eyes.

"umm pretty cool i guess."

this guy is so fucking high she thought to herself

"wonderful, what about men who are not able to slay a spider? not because he cowers before them, it is because he believes every life is precious."

"sorry for the wait, here is your ordered dish." the waiter approached with their arms covered with a variety of plates. with a closer look, there didn't seem to be a single vegetable in sight.

"i see someone has ordered a roast lamb with mint sauce, chicken cordon bleu, oyster rockefeller and lobster thermidor," they informed.

"yes that would be me." yangyang rubbed his hands, excited to eat.

yubin glanced at her best friend, sharing a look. "every life is important huh."

"he can't be serious."

"yubin say aaaah." yangyang turned to his crush, waving his hand which held a spoon full of food. "here comes the horse and carriage!"

yubin watched as the spoon approached closer, meandering in every direction. she had never felt so terrified and she was lost and alone in a forest before.

"i'm worried about renjun!" she shot up abruptly, the chair slowly falling to the ground. "i should go check up on him."

"no, no, a lady should never check." yangyang placed his spoon down. "i shall go check for you madam."

he held his hand out in front of jaemin.

"would you accompany me, fellow gentleman?"

"no."

"as you wish! i shall commence the retrieval of whatever his last name is, renjun!" he announced way too loudly, earning questionable glances from other customers.

yubin buried her head in her hands praying for the ground to swallow her up.

"my lady i shall return to you, alive and ready to ask for your hand in marria–

"i think you should get going." jaemin interrupted, shutting the guy up.

he nodded righteously and bowed deeply to his (well he wishes) maiden. the bow lasted for way too long, around a good three minutes but yubin had a feeling both boys were too high to even notice. she was afraid he fell asleep bowing.

he then revived with a courageous face, staring off to the distance before finally heading off.

once they were left alone, the girl struck her best friend in the arm in fury.

"you dumb ass why did you invite me to this freak show. these guys are nutters!"

"hey in my defense!" jaemin attempted to defend himself. instead he fell silent.

"in your defense what?" she waited for him to finish his sentence.

"what did i say?" he glanced back with a blank face.

yubin threw her face into the palm of her hand. this was going to be a long night. this food better be good.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

time passed excruciatingly slow. her stomach growled and the waiter was nowhere in sight. neither were the other boys. it had been around 15 minutes since yangyang had ventured off on his journey to find renjun. either he was lost or doing a shit job in talking him to come back.

"it's been a while, we should go find the others. this place is posh and probably way too complicated to find their way back." she glanced around.

jaemin sighed, hating the idea "why? those guys don't want to be found. and if yangyang really loves you, he'll find his way back."

"first of all ew. second, don't be so mean. i feel like these guys aren't too bad. you guys just need to get over these awkward walls you all put up. i feel like you guys could be at least okay friends. plus they're your flat mates so you have no choice but to get along with them."

he sighed begrudgingly standing up "fine, but i'm not going to like this."

"your pasta sir." the waiter placed a plate of delectable-looking food right before him. the enticing smell trapping him to sit back down. his knees almost buckled.

"don't even think about it. up!"

jaemin groaned in annoyance. "ugh i hate this! i'm not even going to be friends with these guys."

"up!"

"fine! but we better get back before my food gets cold."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

yubin adjusted her skirt while she walked down the lucious corridors. the walls were laced with gold and decorated with priceless antique paintings she could find in her grandma's home.

jaemin beside her was playing air guitar and mumbling a song.

she wished her friend was normal and sober. well, he wasn't too normal while sober either.

"they're nowhere to be seen." he stated "we should get back to our foo–

"do you hear that?" yubin stopped in her tracks. she listened carefully to pick up the faint noises.

"nope, i don't hear a thi–

"you prick get off him. get off me!" a voice that sounded just like renjun echoed not so far away.

"see?" she smiled, happy to prove him wrong "let's go, they're probably in danger."

jaemin just wanted to go back to his meal. whilst they searched for his flatmates, all he could think of was the grated cheese melting on his warm pasta. the savoury taste melting on his tongue. instead, he was on a hunt for some dumbasses.

he couldn't care less about them. damn his best friend with her soft heart for strangers.

they hurried after the pitiful sound which led them to an enclosed garden area dedicated to a smoking area in the open air.

in that beautiful area were two people ruining the sight with another unknown company. his chest burned with anger watching renjun and yangyang being flown across the garden. they stumbled in pain with rips in their suits and mud on their faces.

another figure loomed over the two, his broad figure appeared bigger than both combined.

jaemin's hand tightened in a furious fist and stormed off to join the fight with a bellowing shout. (more like a one-sided fight)

"wait min where are you going!" yubin

"i can't let leave them alone. they're my friends!"

"you can't it's–

all logical thoughts left his mind, instead, instincts led him to run to the fight with all his brawling instincts he knew which was just swinging his arms and throwing himself at the enemy.

the two boys ' eyes widened in shock upon seeing the last person they'd ever expect to help them. a warm feeling grew in their heart. they watched in astonishment as jaemin threw lousy hits. despite how pitiful it looked, they just knew it was all for them. every weak uncoordinated punch and weak kick. he did it for them. he was fighting for their friendship.

with the comforting feeling of friendship and acceptance coursing in their veins, the newly founded motivation brought them to their feet. they glanced at each other for a moment and nodded.

their screams echoed in the garden. yubin watched the two boys charge and quite literally dive into the fight.

from her view, the fight was like a scuffle. there were tufts of hair flying, socks, ties and leaves flying into the air. blurs of hands and arms swinging at their shared energy.

yubin blinked blankly.

"i'm never hanging out with these people ever again."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

jeno
who was this guy
you were fighting?

renjun
some racist

renjun
i was just trying to get
some air and this guy
got mad at me for talking
in mandarin

maya
what a dickhead, i'm
sorry you had to go
through that junnie

yangyang
that's when i jumped
in to save his ass

yangyang
i didn't know what was
going on but i just knew
renjun needed my help

jaemin
me too

jaemin
once i saw you guys,
i forgot all about the
fight

jaemin
i just knew i couldn't
let this bastard beat
your ass before i do it

maya
so lovely

jeno
so did you guys win
the fight?

yangyang
nope we got our azzes
beat real bad

maya
😭

renjun
we accepted we lost
and went back to eat
our food

jaemin
tasted even better then

maya
no wonder why you
never told me this
story it's so sad 😭

renjun
you know what they say

renjun
traumatic experiences
bring friends closer
together

yangyang
we practically became
brothers at that point

jeno
you guys should've reported
that guy to the police

jeno
yuyu did you see this
guy's face?

yubin
um no not really

yubin
the garden was really dark

jaemin
but you watched us
fight for 20 mins?

yubin
those fairy lights in the
garden wasn't that bright

yangyang
there were lightbulbs
everywhere

yangyang
i saw jaemin's sock
stuffed in his mouth
so clearly ?

renjun
is there something ur
not telling us

jaemin
you're being rlly secretive
bubs it's weird

yubin
okay fine!

yubin
u forced this out of me

yubin
none of you were
fighting anyone!

yangyang
huh what do u mean by that?

yangyang
of course, we were fighting
someone

yangyang
i literally got a wedgie??

yangyang
i could've worn my
underwear as a hood

renjun
yeah there's no way
we were fighting the air

yubin
it wasn't really the air..

yubin
it was more like a plant?

jaemin
a plant???

jeno
🌱

yubin
yeah like a potted plant

renjun
ur telling me we've been
fighting a potted plant

maya
and you lost to it don't
forget that bit

renjun
yes thank you for
reminding us bby

jaemin
how the hell were
we fighting a plant

maya
*losing to

yubin
maybe the edible?

jaemin
that makes so much
more sense yeah

renjun
well you know what, it's
okay because i'd do that
all over again

maya
lose to a plant?

renjun
no! just to be there for a friend,
it led us to having the most
unbreakable friendship

renjun
i'm just really glad
that i put my walls
down

renjun
you guys are good friends

jaemin
me too :3 i'd do it all
over again

yangyang
idk guys that wedgie really
hurt i don't think i can be
asked to do that again

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

the sound of shoes squeaking against the floor and grunts from the boys filled the garden.

yubin watched the boys fight themselves. they strangled themself with the plant leaves, forcefully tugging their ties, their punches missing the plant by miles and pulling their underwear to places it should not be able to reach.

"this better wear off soon."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

a vvv long chapter bcos
you all deserve it <3

the edible arc is overrrr!!! i have so much finished chapters lined up for you guys so updates will be more regular :3

not spoilers but a very much awaited character will make their reappearance soon!

have a great day – juno!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

147K 9.5K 72
..( 🎙️ )𝗡𝗖𝗧x𝗢𝗖𝘀 "𝙣𝙘𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢? 𝙙𝙪𝙙𝙚, 𝙣𝙤, 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙚!" in which a group of friends find ...
328K 7.7K 49
❦︎• ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ɢᴇᴛs ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ʜɪᴄᴋᴇʏs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ's ғᴜᴄᴋʙᴏʏ [there may be a few spelling mistakes and errors. please ignore! also this i...
55.1K 1.8K 119
ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ʙᴏʏs sᴛᴜᴍʙʟᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟs ᴏɴ ᴀ ʀᴏᴏғᴛᴏᴘ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ.. ᴛᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛ. ᴊɪsᴜɴɢ-ᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴇᴅ. ᴀ ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴛᴇxᴛɪɴɢ/ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ ᴀᴜ ʏᴇᴇᴛʏᴏ...
33K 1.4K 47
- She didn't know how to deal with heartaches until she experienced one; and he just wanted to experience love, but he didn't know that Hwang Yiyeon...