A Billionaire's Mistake

Door Believeeexoxo

Lincoln Nash has it all - except someone to share it with. Content with his bachelor life, he sabotages his m... Meer

Standalones in the A Billionaire's Mistake series
1|The Mistake
2|Apologies
3|Muggles
4|The Serpent
5|Whiskey
6|The Revision
7|Eye Candy
8|Sweet-Talker
9|New Girl
10|Use Me
11|Wine
12|Safe
13|Third Party
14|Game
15|Nightmares
16|Good Morning
17|Gravity
18|Jett
19|Feelings
20|Rare
21|Buns
22|Praise
23|Promise
24|Hooked
25|Secret
26|Jealous
27|Flowers
28|Home
29|The Letter
30|Rough
31|The Flu
32|Water
33|Figuratively Speaking
34|Favorite Dish
35|Venice
36|Try
37|Only You
38|Scar
39|Damaged
40|Do You?
41|Tough Love
42|Patient
43|Ready
44|Quick
45|Payback
46|Vows
47|Hurricane
48|The Real You
49|Antidote
50|The Footage
51|Dirty Minutes
52|Guru
53|Balmain?
54|Snowman
55|Act
56|Paranoid
57|Favor
58|Trainer
59|Coincidence
60|Secrecy
61|Thrive
62|Fair
63|The Future
65|Person of Interest
66|Our Girl
67|Boss Lady
68|Empire
69|Operation
70|Ring
71|Darkness
72|Never Again
73|Hidden Truth
74|Underestimated
75|Handle It
76|Easy Fix
77|Corden

64|Control

7.6K 183 5
Door Believeeexoxo

Lincoln

Upon returning to our hotel, Sienna gave me hints about her evident desire. From the way she glided her fingertips down my arm as she held my elbow, escorting her inside, to the sharp intake of air she took between her lips when the elevator doors closed, leaving us alone. Immediately, my mind strayed to when I took her to visit Nash Hotels for the first time and took her against that elevator wall. My body was itching to do the same, but I couldn't. Not here. Not when there was a chance we'd get caught. If that were to happen, pictures would surface online, and we'd be back on Travis's radar.

Fucking Travis.

I need to find him, and I will. I'll sit down tomorrow with my laptop and do some more investigating. Perhaps his parents have more to reveal about his whereabouts. Maybe an interrogation would be necessary for them.

Shaking my head, I clear my thoughts when the doors open to our penthouse on the top floor. I'm thinking like a cop, and I shouldn't be. I gave up the possibility of that career a long time ago. If I were to do an interrogation, it'd be illegal—an interrogation that came about not by showing a badge but with much more force involved.

Sienna strides to the middle of the room, glancing over her shoulder to arch a brow at me. "Can you unzip this dress?" She asks.

I could barely zip it earlier this afternoon before we left without wanting to tackle her right on the mattress. The lavender sundress hugs her figure perfectly, exposing her long, slender legs. Her skin is glowing and radiant, and a sigh of relief escapes me at the realization that I no longer have to stop myself from saying the sentence I've been dying to for so long. "I love you," I say, approaching her from behind. Just being this close to her is agonizing. A hum of electricity buzzes between the tiny space between us, so as soon as I unzip the dress and it falls around her ankles, I press myself against her, moving her caramel-colored hair to one side.

A nude slip was underneath the dress, and my fingers brush across the silky material. Suddenly, my clothes feel too tight. I'm hot, and it has nothing to do with the temperature in the room and all to do with the intoxicating woman standing before me.

"I love you too," she whispers, exposing the curve of her neck. Like a moth to a flame, my lips meet her skin. I suck gently, careful not to leave a hickey, and I'm more than satisfied to hear her familiar, soft moans.

All of this is so new to me. Before Sienna, I slept with a new woman almost every week. They were all different, never the same, and, for the most part, I enjoyed it. Switching it up was good because I wasn't stagnant. I wasn't stuck in the same place, reliving the same memories that continued to haunt me. Changing my partners was a way for me not to open up and ignore the changes around me that I couldn't control. With my sex partners? I could control that. I could control who I slept with, so I clung to it every chance I got as a means to escape facing reality.

But with Sienna...

I didn't even see her coming. She came out of nowhere and flipped my world upside down. She forced me out of my comfort zone because I wanted to improve for her. I wanted to give her everything she deserved, and doing so gave me more gratification than picking a new girl every week. Right now, hearing the same moans from the same woman I'm in love with makes all of the pain and haunting memories worth it. I'll gladly work through my demons if it means I'll get to keep her and continue hearing these sinful, utterly enchanting sounds.

Pushing the straps of her slip down her shoulders, her chest rises and falls quickly in anticipation of what I'll do next. "How do you want me, Sienna?" I whisper into her ear.

"I..." Her breath is shaky, and my lips tilt up from how worked up I can get her. This woman is never at a loss for words. "I don't know."

"Oh, I think you do." The slip falls around her ankles, leaving her entirely bare for me. The lights from the city and the moonlight envelop her in a glistening glow that's impossible to look away from. She's fucking perfect. "What do you desire?" I run my fingertips up her backside, squeezing gently. "Would you prefer I take you from behind?" I'm at her sides now, running up her ribcage, pausing beneath her breast. "Or would you like to ride me and take control?"

"No," she says breathlessly. "I want you on top of me."

My fingers pause their movements. I'm aware of how intimate this position is for her—what an honor it is to please her that way. "Are you sure?"

"More than anything." I can see her thighs clenched tightly, knowing she's wet, warm, and wanting. "But I...I want you not to be careful, Linc."

I arch a brow even though she can't see it. My silence causes her to spin around to face me, and I grow weak in the knees from the way she tentatively peeks up at me. "What do you mean by that?" I ask.

"Sharing what we did tonight broke through a barrier for me," she explains. "I'm not tentative with you anymore, Linc. I'm aware of my past and the baggage that it brings, but I'm not afraid of sex anymore. Not with you. I want you to take control. Truly take control. I don't want you to worry about me."

That's easier said than done, but my pants are painfully tight, as I remember our last time in that position. Still, I'm going to be cautious whether she wants me to be or not. I think I always will be. But then she strips me of my sweater and wraps her arms around my neck, beginning to place kisses down my chest and swirling her tongue across my skin. I groan from the feeling.

She continues further down, trailing my abs. When she reaches my navel, preparing to sink to her knees, I haul her into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist, and crawl on top of her on the bed.

I know she said not to worry, but I will, regardless. That's why I pause before fully relaxing, scanning her eyes for any hints of reluctance or uncertainty. I don't catch any of that, though. Instead, blistering lust is seeping through her irises.

"I want this," she reiterates. "Please."

That damn word. When she begs, I'll do just about anything for her. My hesitancy evaporates as I meet her lips with a searing kiss. I relax my weight between her thighs, curling my fingers into her hair, my elbows beside her head. This kiss isn't soft or delicate. It's scorching. Dominant. Possessive. We're devouring each other, a mix of teeth and tongue, and I'm panting as I reach between us to fumble with my belt buckle.

She takes the opportunity to attach her lips to my neck, and holy fuck. She sinks her teeth into my skin, delivering a wave of ecstasy. The pain is more than pleasurable when she laps over the abused area with her tongue, easing the sting.

"You're going to be the utter death of me," I growl.

My pants and briefs fall to the floor after she rips them off. The clothing was bothersome, and now that we're skin-to-skin, I can't take it any longer.

She told me not to worry. I scanned her eyes to make sure she wanted this. She verbally said she wanted this, so with one quick thrust, I sink deep inside of her, and the cry of bliss that echoes off the walls of this room is one I'll never forget.

A position she was so scared of before is one I've made pleasurable for her, and that may just be an even bigger gratification than working through my demons.

I hold her hands above her head with one of mine, using the free one to bear my weight. I keep my forehead against her chest, thrusting with deep, long strokes. She's wetter than a goddamn ocean. I'm so close to finishing, much closer than I should be, but I can't help it. Knowing she trusts me enough to let me do this with her drives me almost to the point of no return, but I hold back, ensuring she finishes first.

"Oh my god," she cries out, arching her back as I continue to drive into her, never easing up. I lift my forehead from her chest to stick a nipple into my mouth, rolling over the sensitive peak. From the sweat trickling down her forehead to how her jaw drops open, I know she's close, so I do something she's never experienced. I draw her leg up to wrap it around my back, and it hits the perfect spot. With another cry of release, she unravels beneath me like the beautiful fucking angel she is.

I finish right behind her as the wave of relaxation hits her post orgasm. I love it when she's not worrying about anything but this and what we have. It's not often that I see her carefree. Sienna is younger, almost. Acting the age she should be rather than carrying the weight of being a wealthy, successful billionaire.

When I'm finished, I roll off of her, panting as I try to think of something to say. She still hasn't said anything, and I begin to worry that I pushed it too far, but then she laughs, the tiniest giggles filling my chest with as much warmth as a furnace.

"Something funny?" I tease.

She turns on her side so she's pressed up against me, running her fingers along the trail of hair beneath my navel. "I just never knew it could feel like that. If I had known, then maybe I wouldn't have waited for so long to—"

"I'm glad you waited." I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear, caressing her cheek with my thumb. "I wouldn't trust anyone else with you, Sienna. You were meant for me, and from here on out, you'll never have to worry about being hurt in that way ever again."

Silence follows my response, and I know exactly why. She doesn't have to worry about me hurting her, but if Travis eventually catches her? If he finds a way to get to her before I find a way to stop him?

I almost shudder at the thought.

But for tonight, we're safe in a hotel room in Venice, and I wouldn't trade this time with her for the entire world. Tonight, she's safe in my arms, and we're in love, and nothing, not even Travis, can strip that away from us. 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

778K 22.2K 31
Addison Jordan 20 has never had a proper family to grow up with. Her mother died while in labour with her and her father was an abusive drunk who bla...
4.4M 154K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...
9.7M 461K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
1.5M 50.7K 76
Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of him, half NAKED! Wearing his shirt. I pu...