Until I Met You

By Zarialt

Marinette was losing everything, her friends, Adrien, and even Chat Noir, all because of Lila Rossi, the girl... More

AUTHOR ANNOUNCEMENT
Marinette's Life
Broke Up
Just Saying The Truth
CHLOE!?
Friends Flashbacks
ANNOUNCEMENT 📢
Secrets Out
Ladybug
Felix
Plagg
A/N
Chat Noir
Discharged
Box?
Weapons
Back to Hel- err... I meant School
New Heroes

Past/New Friends

724 21 2
By Zarialt

Chloe smiled back at her.

Marinette wanted to forget all the bad things that happened today and make new memories in another place, but she knows that she can't do that, not when she needs to save Paris and it's people from Hawkmoth. She got lost in her thoughts and didn't hear Chloe saying her name,

A few seconds later,

"Marinette, Marinette, Are you okay?" Chloe said with a worried face.

"Yeah?, Sorry, I got lost in my thoughts just now..."

"Well, did you hear what I said"

"Hmmmm?..."

"That I want us to be, umm, to be, f-fr-frien-FRIENDS!!!" Chloe shouted with a blush on her face.

Marinette was very happy and excited to make new friends especially Chloe.

"YES, Let's be Friends, I would really like it"

Chloe was smiling so much that it reaches her ears. Marinette also smiled at her.

After that, they head home since it was getting late, Marinette wanted to walk home alone since Chloe's ride has already arrived, but Chloe insisted to take her home, Chloe was so stubborn so Marinette gaved in to her.

Minutes later

Chloe dropped Marinette off in the front of her house and left.
Marinette entered the bakery and found that her parents were waiting for her to come home, when they saw her entering her parents hugged her, they were worried that maybe something happened to her since she never comes home that late, Marinette assured them that nothing happened and told them that Chloe sent her home and they became good friends today after hanging out. Tom and Sabine were both shocked but were proud that she gained a new friend. They both wondered why Alya hasn't been coming to the bakery anymore, Marinette stayed quiet and said that she was tired, she said Goodnight to her parents and ranned upstairs. Tom and Sabine was wondering what happened with her and Alya but just ignored it since Marinette didn't want to talk about it.

Marinette POV

I hate this, i kept lying and not saying anything that happened to my Parents, I'm sleepy so I should go to bed now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡♡♡

Next day

Tikki didn't have to wake Marinette anymore in the mornings because since the Highroad accident, she now always woke up early by herself,
"Tikki, Everyone", she called, "Whats the matter Marinette?" Tikki questioned while rubbing her eyes. "It's time to eat now" Marinette handed them their own preferred foods then tried to prepare what she will wear today. How about a new look she thought.

MARI'S CLOTHES

MARI'S SHOES

MARI'S HAIR

MARI'S MAKE UP

After she got ready, she walked to school, but was stopped by a car, that told her to get in, she saw that it was Chloe and she said that it was okay and the school was a few walks away, Chloe decided to get out of her car and then walk to school with Marinette, while they were walking they got catched up by Nino and they walked together.

That arrived in front of the school, to be greeted by Nathaniel and Juleka, they entered the class all together and saw Lie-la crying again and then suddenly burst more in tears when she saw Marinette and Chloe entered the Classroom. Alya walked fast to go to Marinette and then without a warning Alya slapped her hard in the face then shouted, "Marinette you Bitch!", she shouted loudly.

Marinette hold her cheeks and then looked at Alya furiously then slapped her in the face 10× more, she stopped when she saw Alya's face was so red, Chloe handed her a sanitizer and she quickly wipped her hands, "What did I do this time Cesaire, no wait maybe I'll know, did I push Lie-la to the ground?, stealed a thing from her and broke it to pieces?, bully her in the bathroom?, or I made her cry again?"

Alya was so mad at her but before she could even speak a word she was slapped by Chloe 3 times and then also sanitized her hands, "Cesaire, No one messes with my friends you got that, if I saw you hit Ari again, I'll call my Daddy and make him send you to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean or just let you be the food of my sharks" she smiled while holding up her phone. All of the students shivered when she said that, but not Marinette, Nino, Nathaniel, and Juleka. Alya couldn't believe what Chloe said, 'Friends, Ari', she thought that over and over again, until Miss Bustier entered the classroom.

Timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇◇◇

After Classes
Lunch

Marinette and Chloe was walking to Marinette's house to eat there and were caught by Nino, Nathaniel, Juleka. They were huffing so hard that they looked like a car releasing so much smoke, After they calmed down they said if they could join them for Lunch.

After they picked their foods, they sat at the living room with silence but it was broken by Chloe, "So tell me what you really want to do, than sit here and just not talk" Nino, Nathaniel, and Juleka looked at each other and nodded, "Marinette I'm so sorry for what I did to you", they said at the same time. "And what's the reason saying this now?" Marinette asked trying to find information, why they did that to her.

Nino

"Dudenette, in my case I was threatened, Lila knows that I don't believe her or her lies so when she saw me trying to convince Alya, she got angry and called me after classes and met me at the bathroom, there she threatened me... "Nino don't try to convince Alya anymore okay, I just hate it when other people try to destroy my plans, Also even if tried you convince her she will not even listen to you because that stupid girl is already my puppet and loyal dog, one word from me and she will break up from you, you know that right."

After Lila finished talking she laughed and walked away. I was left there alone trying to think what I will do, then decided. I tried to talk to Alya one more time, but as Lila said she didn't listen. So I gaved my plan up and did as Lila said because I didn't wanna lose Alya".

Juleka

"In my case it's almost the same as him but a little different, I tried to talk to Rose after the Jagged Stone's incident but she didn't listen to me, And that's when I know that Rose believes Lisa's lies, when she said that if I talked bad about Lila again we will not be Friends anymore, I tried Marinette, I really tried but it didn't go my way. Rose was my best friend and I don't want to lose her so I just stayed quiet so I can altleast talk to her."

Nathaniel

"I guess it's my turn now, these two have something in common but I don't have anything like theirs.

I did stayed quiet but it was for you Marinette, I was gathering information, I recorded Lila's lies and her Bullying you, Yes what i did was wrong because I didn't even help you while I know this, but I promise I wanted to but I can't release my identity yet as the spy, so I can continue my work and gather more information.

I got everything in my phone right now something that can make Lila suspended from school, but I want more than that, I want her to go to jail. I'm really sorry Marinette, I do hope you can forgive us"

Marinette POV

I wondered what their explanation would be like but I didn't expect something like this to happen, I thinked about their explanation and decided that,

"I forgive you" I said to them, they looked surprised and was wondering if I was lying but I was not so they looked at each other and hugged each other, they were happy that I forgave them.

"OK back to the topic, I want you three to do something for me"
They looked at me and listened carefully
"I want you to do as exactly as you did, be at Lilas side and like Nathaniel collect evidence, I'm expecting her to do something more serious than this so I want all of you to be ready"
They nodded and said Yes.

After we finished conversing we ate and went back to school or what I meant Hell.

ANNOUNCEMENT 📢

I'm back guys daily updates again maybe once a day
Guess what we (me and my classmates) performed for an event
And we were the Champion
Nice day I guess, Welp after that
I ate Spaghetti and then went to a Cafe to drink blueberry and then got pizza with my 2 special friends that I hold dear (not their real names)

Elly
Miracle
Thanks for being friends with me

P.S Felix is going to show after another chapter

TILL NEXT TIME
OCTOBER 27 2023
6:18 PM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
116K 2.4K 50
It was just a normal day in the FairyTail guild. Then, the guild doors opened, and revealed a silver-haired girl. Lissana came from the 'dead' and th...
1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
853K 39.7K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...