Dance For Me (Strip in the Ci...

By ajArnault

After receiving terrible news about the future of her career, a NYC ballerina becomes a choreographer at a fa... More

Standalones in the Strip in the City series
01 • Hot Stranger
02 • Hot Mess
03 • Hot Take
04 • Hot Night
05 • Hot Reveal
06 • Hot Offer
07 • Hot Proposal
08 • Hot and Bothered
09 • Hot Release
10 • Hot Emotions
11 • Hot Admission
12 • Hot Meal
13 • Hot Disaster
14 • Hot Fight
15 • Hot Opportunity
16 • Hot Friends
17 • Hot Topic
18 • Hot Idea
19 • Hot Invite
20 • Hot Water
21 • Hot Bet
22 • Hot Date
23 • Hot Ride
24 • Hot Rules
25 • Hot Evening
26 • Hot Tease
28 • Hot Proposition
29 • Hot Confrontation
30 • Hot Trust
31 • Hot Debate
32 • Hot Tears
33 • Hot Understanding
34 • Hot Anticipation
35 • Hot Overhaul
36 • Hot Reaction
37 • Hot Party
38 • Hot Lift
39 • Hot Location
40 • Hot Warning
41 • Hot Ask
42 • Hot Audience
43 • Hot Loss
44 • Hot Choice
45 • Hot Ticket
46 • Hot Love
47 • Hot Beginnings

27 • Hot Feelings

2.5K 47 13
By ajArnault

Tan

Dominick wasn't lying when he said this was a punishment. His tongue and fingers did things to my body that I'd never experienced before. He'd brought me to the brink of release over and over again, only to leave me trembling.

Minutes or hours or hell, maybe even days passed while Dominick had me on my knees, circling his tongue around my center, over and over again, teasing me until I was feral with need.

I could've come six times by now if he'd only let me.

Whatever reservations I'd been holding onto had fled. I'd given myself over fully to him, submitting to his will and accepting this punishment like it was the only thing I ever wanted. He made being a bad girl feel so good. But now, I wanted more than the pleasure of his mouth on me. I wanted to be close to him. Face to face.

"Please," I begged as his tongue dipped one inch inside me, working against the sensitive area before dragging it out slowly. My throat was dry, and my legs were weak. "I can't take it anymore," I admitted with a shaky breath. "I need you. Need you inside me. Please, Dominick."

He pressed a kiss against the inside of my thigh before I felt his hands on my shoulders, slipping off the shoulder straps of my leotard, one by one. Peeling the sweat-slick spandex down to my waist. My breasts popping free.

"Have you learned your lesson, baby?" he asked, giving my bottom a slap. "Or do you want to keep being a little brat for me?"

"I learned my lesson," I replied, sitting up on my knees and turning to look at him for the first time since he'd started torturing me with pleasure. His gaze dipped to my bare chest, staring at my peaked nipples. Normally, having a man stare at my chest would make me feel self-conscious, but Dominick never made me feel less than perfect.

The bright green of his eyes had shrunk to a thin ring, consumed by dark pupils. His lips were wet and red. His dark blond hair a perfectly tousled mess.

He might talk a good game about wanting to make me wait and teaching me a lesson, but nothing about the man in front of me screamed I'm content with waiting.

We needed each other. A release after waiting so long to figure things out.

Watching him come undone for me was so hot, and I knew he wanted to cum just as bad as I did.

I wanted to make him cum for me.

I palmed my breast, rolling a nipple between my fingers and letting my head tip back.

"What are you doing?" Dominick asked in a rough voice.

I arched my back and heard his breath hitch. A satisfied smile stretched across my face. "Being a bad girl."

I was being bad. There was no denying it. But I was done waiting.

"So, so bad," he said, almost in a trance. He shook his head as if to clear the fog from his brain. "Stop touching yourself like that," he said weakly, without a shred of authority. "I didn't say you could do that."

That was true. He hadn't. But seeing him so turned on was like a switch flipping in my head, and instinctively I knew what he wanted. "You like it when I disobey you."

He shook his head, and my grin widened. "I don't like it when you try to jump on stage at a construction site. Like you don't care what happens to you. I don't like that at all."

Our eyes met, and I searched his expression for an ounce of sarcasm or disingenuousness, but I couldn't find either. This man was serious. And it struck me that he really did care about me. The dance and the apology and the food and this. It was all to show me he cared.

He might've pushed me away in the past, but against all odds, Dominick cared about me. That knowledge intensified my need for him. To trust that this fire between us wouldn't burn us both to the ground but would form something new and beautiful.

I leaned forward, grabbing his hand and lifting it to my sensitive breast. He let out a tortured sound as he squeezed my nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

"You want me to be your bad little girl, don't you?" I continued, dragging my hand down his chest and cupping his impressive erection. Squeezing gently and eliciting another satisfied groan. "You want me to use this smart little mouth on your dick."

"Tanushree," he gritted out, "you're so goddamn beautiful. Especially when you talk back. But I'm supposed to be punishing you. Not the other way around."

Thread by thread, he was coming undone for me the way I'd come undone for him. "You've punished me enough over the past few weeks," I said, remembering all the times that he'd ignored me. "Sitting in that chair. Looking the way you do and reading that book in French. Making me feel like I wasn't what you wanted. Not giving me any of the attention I needed."

He took my face between his hands and pulled me to him. Kissing me like he couldn't hold back any longer. Like my words had finally caused him to snap. His smooth tongue parted my lips, and I opened my mouth for him, wanting to take him inside of me, to make him a part of me. This infuriating man who kept everyone else at arm's length and rarely smiled. He didn't give pieces of himself away freely, and yet he was giving himself over to me.

"You're right. Go ahead and punish me, baby," he said between kisses. "I deserve it. I deserve everything you got."

I bit his lip and pulled on it gently before letting it go. "I'd rather just fuck you and call it even."

Quicker than I thought possible, his hand was around my chin, holding me in place. "We don't just fuck anymore. This isn't just some one-time thing. You hear me?"

I nodded, words escaping me under the press of his intense gaze. Slowly, he let go of my chin then stripped off his shirt, revealing the chest full of tattoos that I liked so much. The twisting vines and thorns that cut a path up his arms and across his well-sculpted torso, and the red roses dotting each one.

His muscles were thick and bulky, unlike the company dancers I'd been with or the trust fund boys I'd met at bars on the Upper West Side with Maren, or the entitled undergrads I'd hooked up with at Columbia.

He was a man. Every inch of him.

His shirt was tossed to the side, but his attention never left my face. "You gotta stop looking at me like that and biting your lip, or I might lose it right now," Dominick bit out.

"I hardly believe that," I replied, trying not to smile back at him, but it was impossible. He was too handsome. Too hot. Too delicious not to want to devour whole. "Now, lay down."

"Yes, ma'am."

I watched him recline back on his bed and lace his fingers behind his head, but he never took his hungry eyes off me.

I stood on the bed, shimmied out of my leotard, and tossed the ruined thing at him. It landed on his chest, and Dominick cracked one of his half-smiles that had me swooning all over again.

Slowly, I got down on my knees and pulled off his joggers, tugging them down each leg, until he was left in only a pair of black boxer briefs that were barely holding his thick shaft down. He ran his hand over his hard length and squeezed, gazing up at me through lidded eyes.

"What do you want now?" he asked.

I grabbed both his hands and placed them on his hips. "Take your boxers off," I told him.

Slowly, Dominick slid them down, and I had to hold back a gasp when I caught sight of him.

Wow.

It was even bigger than I remembered. Which was such a nice surprise. The dark vines of his rose tattoos ended just above his hip bones, accentuating the rippling lines of muscles around his abdomen.

I covered him with my body. My hands finding his hair and pulling him in for a deeper kiss that seemed to stretch on forever. It wasn't long before I broke away to rifle through his bedside drawer for a condom, finding a gold foil packet and ripping it open. Dominick tried to take it from me, but I wanted to do this.

The latex rolled over his smooth sex easily as I lowered it down over him. Drinking in the parts of him that I wanted buried deep inside of me. Kissing a trail up his chest, my lips found his again as I lowered myself onto him inch by inch. Feeling the stretch of him filling me completely.

"Baby, you're so amazing," he said into my mouth as I sank deeper on to him. Not stopping until he was all the way in. When we started moving together, the slow, wet mating of our tongues continued as he slid in and out, in and out, in a steady rhythm had me wondering why this felt so good. So right. So safe. "Ride this dick. Make yourself cum."

Nothing about being with Dominick made me feel like I needed to perform for him to enjoy this moment, or for him to like me, and god, there was something so satisfying about that.

My arms were wrapped around his shoulders. His were around my waist. Guiding me up and down as he thrust up into me again and again. Harder. Faster. Seeking that release. Each movement punctuated by a gasp that had me clenching around him. So close, I was so close, but I wanted him with me when I came.

"I'm almost there," I said in his ear.

"Me too, baby. Me too," he replied, his words broken with need. "I'm trying to hold back for you, but you're so fucking tight, and I want it so bad."

"Don't hold back. GIve it to me harder," I told him. Breathing heavy. Barely able to think straight as he continued to trust up inside me. "Cum with me."

It wasn't a suggestion. It was a command. I needed him with me.

"Are you sure?" he asked. Voice strained.

"Yes. I'm sure. I need you."

A low growl rumbled from his throat, and his grip on me tightened. Each word met with a thrust of his hips. "I need you, too. Need you bad. Been needing you for weeks. Been needing you my whole fucking life."

Something inside me tore free, and I couldn't wait any longer. Knowing he'd been needing me the way I needed him pushed me over the edge. The pleasure that had been kept at bay released and I let out a cry of relief. But Dominick wasn't done yet. He was still chasing his own release, and the feeling of his thick cock sliding in and out against my g-spot extended my pleasure. His hands gripping my ass as he finally screamed my name.

His strokes slowed, and the feeling of warmth filled me from the inside out.

Our lips connected again, pulling each other into a kiss that said everything I was feeling.

After kissing, giggling, and talking about how good it felt to be with each other, Dominick wrapped me up in his arms and pulled my back against his chest.

"I still need you, Tan," he whispered, kissing the side of my neck, just below my ear.

I giggled. "I'm so tired. I can't do it again."

There was a pause, and I realized I was straining to listen to what he had to say. "I mean, I just need you. All of you."

I couldn't stop smiling. "You have me."

He didn't say anything, and neither did I. Choosing instead to listen to the sounds of the traffic outside his window and the feel of his warm breath on my neck.

I closed my eyes, telling myself that I would shut them for a minute, and then I'd get a taxi back home. As much fun as this was and as safe as he made me feel, I couldn't stay overnight. That would be too weird, right?

He wouldn't want me here in the morning. Besides, I didn't even have a toothbrush or a change of clothes.

But no matter how much I told myself I shouldn't stay, I fell into a deep, satisfied sleep without even trying. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 40.8K 47
He's a legacy at UNI, and he can have any girl he wants. Dylan 'D' Darcy is used to getting what he wants. He has money, status and looks. His famil...
194K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
2.1M 56.4K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...
1.3M 23.8K 74
------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings, "How do you think Nathan would feel," h...