Cricketers One Shots ( REQUES...

By ict_is_love18

📢)) : ONE SHOTS ON YOUR FAVORITE CRICKETERS ( ANY COUNTRY) ! PLOT MUST BE SUGGESTED BY YOU! THERE WILL BE... More

Information!
Completed Requests!!
🇮🇳💗🇵🇰
1. Enemy to lovers ✨ ( IshanxRiddhima 💗)
2. Love at first sight!💫 ( DewaldxLavannya)
4. Jab Harry Met Ishu❤💫 ( Hardik x Ishika)

3. VarShit 💗✨ ( Rohit x Varsha ❤)

506 20 18
By ict_is_love18

----------✨CHARACTERS✨--------

Varsha ( 26yrs ) , a young, enthusiastic girl , physio at ICT. Her parents died when she was very young and now she lives with her masi! She is loved by everyone in ICT and share a great bond with Virat.

Rohit Sharma ( 28yrs) , vice Captain of team India, passionate towards his work and a goofy person, his teammates call him " Shana " and he is popular as " Hitman ".
Virat Kohli is his best friend!

--------------------💙---------------------------

Third person's pov

-At Varsha's home -

Varsha : Masiiii mai ja rhi hu! Aaj pehla din hai jaldi jana padega!

Her masi : Acha beta par jaldi se nashta karle!

Varsha : Ji masi!

She ate the breakfast and tend to leave but comeback and hugged her masi.

Her Masi : All the best beta!

Varsha : Thank you masi ❤

*******************************
She reached NCA where ICT was practicing for the next match! The management asked her to meet the players so she moved towards the ground. At first she met Mahi bhai, who was the captain.

Varsha : Hello sir, it's Varsha, new physio!

Mahi bhai : Hi Varsha nice to meet you!

He called the boys there.

Mahi bhai : See who is here! She is Varsha our new physio!

The boys said altogether, " Welcome Varsha " and started clapping.

Varsha : Thank you everyone! Thank you for your sweet gesture!

Rahul : Nevermind! BTW lemme tell you now only that don't be formal with us! Like don't call us sir n all! We are just like a family and now you are a member of this ICT family!

Varsha : Ohhkk Rahul! * smiled*

Hardik : Ye Rohit bhai aaj jaldi aana bhi bhool gye shayad! * laughing *

Virat : Are nhi yaar! Ro is late because he missed the early morning flight! He informed me.

Mahi bhai : Mai sab ladko ko thik kar sakta hu but ye Shana!! Kya karu mai iska kuch samajh me nahi aa raha!

Virat : Rehne dijiye Mahi bhai sudhar jayega!

Mahi bhai : Cheeku tu zyada mat side le uski warna uski punishment tu hi karega kyuki..

Rahul and Hardik said : Rohit bhai to sudhar jayenge! * giggled *

Mahi bhai : Shut upp now go for extra 20 rounds.

********************************

The next day

Finally Ro reached NCA and that too late again. He ran inside in a hurry as he knew that today no one can protect him from Mahi bhai! He quickly ran towards the ground and on his way he bumped into Varsha!

Rohit : Aee kya yarrr! Sorry sorry agr lag gyi ho to!

Varsha : Koi nhi... Ek min aap Rohit hai? Rohit Sharma right?

Rohit : Ji!

Varsha : Aap jaldi jayiye warna Mahi bhai aaj aapko nhi chhodne wale * Laughed *

Rohit : Ek min! Aap kon ho? Or aapko kaise pata ye!

Varsha : I am the new physio!

Rohit : Ohh acha! Nice to meet you! Could you please help me?

Varsha : Haan haan kyu nhi!

Rohit : To suno! Aapko bas ye batana hai ki mere sprain aa gya tha is wajah se late hua hu!

Varsha : Ohkkay... 😂

They both went onto the ground together. Varsha was holding an ointment so that no one can sus on them.

Mahi bhai : Aao shana! Aarti ki thali mangwau kya!?

Virat : * ran and hugged him * Yaar Ro kaha tha tu!

Rohit : Wo mere na sprain aa gya tha warna to mai sabse pehle aaya tha! Aap puch lo Varsha se!

Mahi bhai : Kya Varsha ye sach keh rha hai!?

Varsha : Ji Mahi bhai!

Meanwhile, Hardik came from behind and whispered in her ears.

Hardik : Sach sach batao Varshu! Jhooth bol rha na ye!

To which Varsha giggled.

Mahi bhai : To thik hai teri punishment aaj Cheeku karega! Ja cheeku ground ke 10 chakkar laga or baaki log practice karo! Or Ro jab tujhe aram mile to practice karne aajana!

To which all said " Okay Mahi bhai " and Virat whined.

Rohit thanked Varsha!

Rohit : Thanks Varsha!

Varsha : Nevermind * smiled *

********************************

It's been more than 5 months since , Varsha joined as physio! She got her best friends Virat and Rohit! She shared a very good bond with all the ICT members!

- At Varsha's home -

Masi : Varsha beta dekh sab sahi to hai na aaj Priya ( her daughter) aa rhi hai!

Varsha : Ji masi!

Priya arrived.

Priya : Maa * hugged her * I missed you soo much! Kaise ho aap?

Masi : Mai bilkul thik hu!

Varsha : Hi Priya Di!

Priya : Hi! Waise tu abhi bhi idhar hai! I mean I thought ki tu self dependent hai to..

Masi : Chup kar or Varsha beta tu ja have a good day !

Varsha left from there!

Priya : Maa yaar kya aapne use ghar baitha ke rakha hai! Mujhe wo bilkul nhi pasand!

Masi : Pagal hai kya tu! Wo behen hai teri! Uska koi nhi hai samjhi or haan mai pehle bata rhi hu usse ladna mat dekha nhi bechari kaise udas ho gyi!

Priya : I don't care maa!

********************************
- At NCA -

Varsha was hurt by Priya's words! She was sitting in the dugout and was sad. Rohit noticed that and went to her.

Rohit : Varsha!? What happened? Why are you sad?

Varsha : Nothing Ro! I am not sad.

Virat : Haan bata na kya hua!?

Varsha : Kuch nhi Vi . Please you guys go and practice.

And then they both left from there.

Rohit : Yarr Vi tujhe Varsha aaj ajeeb nhi lag rhi?

Virat : She is tensed par bata nhi rhi hai

********************************

It's been 1 week and Priya always have a verbal fight with Varsha! She is fed up of the daily chaos and was really depressed therefore, she didn't went to NCA. Vi and Ro were waiting for her but she didn't came. They called her but she didn't responded. They called her masi and came to know that she is not in the house. They were really tensed about her. After practice, they decided to meet her. They again called her and this time she responded.

Ro : Where are you Varsha!? WTH are you doing? Don't you know that everyone is worried about you!

Varsha : I don't wanna meet anyone Ro! Leave me alone! There's no one for me in this world! * crying *

Ro : Varsha!? Relax just tell me where are you?

Varsha : Please Ro!

And she cuts the call.

Ro : Vi she was crying! And didn't tell me that where she is. I just heard some kinds of bells.

Vi : Maybe she is in the temple or near the temple! Let's go!

They reached a temple nearby her house. They tried to find her but she wasn't there. Soon, Rohit saw a girl sitting in the park behind the temple and she looked like Varsha . Without wasting a minute, Ro ran to her.

Ro : Varsha! * hugged her * thank God you are okay!

Varsha : Ro!?

Vi realised that Ro love her so he leaved giving them space.

On asking, Varsha told him everything that has happened with her in the week. She broke down infront of Ro. And Ro couldn't control his feelings.

Ro : You know what I am with you! Your Ro is with you Varsha. The journey of us together of 5 months will be much beautiful if I add that for few days I felt that I have developed a strong bond with you. Your presence matters to me. And now I feel like you're one of the most important person in my life. I love you Varsha!

Hearing this Varsha couldn't resist her tears to come out. She hugged him and then responded.

Varsha : I love you too Ro!

********************************
After confessing to each other and dating for few months they both decided to get married. They took the seven vows to stay together forever.

Ro : Now you are officially Mrs. Varsha Rohit Sharma.

Vi : And you are Mr. Rohit Varsha Singh

To which everyone laughed.

And the story of #VarShit ❤✨
had a beautiful ending.

---------------------💞--------------------------

This one is for my most favorite person Varshit_msd 😗❤.
Sorry for being itnaaa saraa latee! But I hope you will like it. 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 52.7K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
217K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
763K 17.2K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.