๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐€๐’๐“๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐ˆ๐“ |...

Per SavannaWritess

"๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐๐๐š๐ฆ๐ง ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ."... Mรฉs

Character Aesthetics and Author's Note
01 | bloodshed
02 | humble abode
03 | attitude
04 | some talents stick
05 | trouble is dripping
06 | tiny junk
07 | a good spanking
08 | security cameras
9 | kinky threats
10 | i saw what you did
11 | vicious business partners
12 | pure torture
13 | tease me
14 | new target
15 | protection
16 | tough girl act
17 | beg like a slut
18 | murderer
19 | first kill
20 | bruised ribs
21 | almost caught
22 | unexpected laughter
23 | be careful of him
24 | cocktail sausage
25 | forced bruises
26 | on my knees
27 | don't move
28 | two gunshots
29 | don't make me go
30 | head as a trophy
31 | lukewarm heart
32 | dirty company
33 | open up to me
34 | club opening
35 | what are you doing to me?
36 | new place
37 | moving in
38 | punishment
39 | girls night out
40 | heartless punishment
41 | far from over
42 | gentle hands
43 | he knows
44 | blood
45 | radio silence
46 | miss you
47 | or she's dead
48 | unfortunate timing
49 | beg for her
50 | hostage
51 | where is she?
52 | home and safe
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Bonus Chapters
Gabriel's Book: Debt of Temptation

53 | ti amo

65.6K 1.1K 473
Per SavannaWritess

✧✧✧

A L E X I A D A L T O N

The last three days have been a whirlwind to say the least. I slept, tried to keep up my energy and then slept some more. I can still see Landon in my mind, I can still see the light leave Dante's eyes, I can see the way Gabriel and Lonzo both stared down at me in horror and fear.

All of it. It hurts to remember. It hurts to relive.

My body won't give me a break.

Lonzo slipped into his bed later that day and tugged me into his body. I never took him much for a cuddler–especially in his own bed–but he didn't let me go all night. He pressed kisses to my face, my neck, my shoulder. Everything to remind me that I'm here with him and nowhere else.

That's when I remember Lonzo saying those three words to me. I was too out of it to even respond, to say those words back. Because I do. I've loved him for weeks, if not months. Despite how many times I tried to push away those feelings and not fall for the man I wanted to kill when I first met him, I couldn't help myself.

Everything fell into place between us.

I've barely said two words since I came home. It's taken a while to adjust and find my voice after what happened, it's not that I don't want to talk–I'm afraid I'll crack and fall down into a depressive spiral.

Gabriel has been practically waiting on me hand and foot, Lonzo too. I haven't seen or heard them argue so I presume things might have worked out between them, that Gabriel isn't furious at Lonzo for going behind his back and lying to him.

I know they have a lot of work to do now that Landon is dead because I know it doesn't just end there. His gang still lives on, Lonzo still needs to protect his empire and everyone inside of it.

They want to be there for me but they also have to sort out this mess that's been caused.

My stomach churns. I can't help but feel partly responsible. If I wasn't here, I know that not that many people would have died. Those things might have played out differently and Landon would have been ended long ago.

He was right, I've been a distraction to them both. I didn't take it seriously at the start, I never did.

I brush through my wet hair as I stare back at myself in the mirror of Lonzo's room. The room I've been staying in for the last three nights. Never before had I seen his room, or the fact that his scent comforts me more than I realise.

"Knock, knock," I hear Gabriel's voice behind me as he taps the door at the same time.

My eyes flick to the reflection and I smile at him gently as he stands in the doorway. "Hi."

"How are you feeling?"

I shrug simply. "Okay."

"Just okay?" He takes a few slow steps into Lonzo's room and stands behind me.

"Just okay." I clarify.

I drop the hairbrush to the bedside table, just in time for Gabriel to wrap his arms around me from behind. My eyes shut as I grip onto his forearms and press into his chest, letting my weight rest on him.

"I'm so glad you're alright," he whispers into my ear. "I was so worried about you."

"I know," I nod and open my eyes to look at us in the reflection.

He clears his throat and then pulls back, our arms dropping to our sides. "I contacted mum and dad."

My head whips to him so quickly I almost snap my neck. "You did?"

Gabriel hums and folds his arms over his chest, cupping his elbows. "They have the right to know what happened, I know your relationship with them right now isn't the best but you almost died, Lex."

"What did they say?" My throat clenches.

"That they're worried about you but glad you're safe, they want you to call them as soon as you feel like you're ready. I'm not going to pressure you too but they want to hear from you themselves." He says and I stare back at him.

I want to scoff but I don't even have the energy to do that.

"Right," I nod and turn back to the mirror.

"Lex," Gabriel says. "You do what you want to do. It's none of my business, alright?"

My lips press together and I hum. "Yeah. Where is Lonzo?" I ask, changing the subject.

"He's been working this morning, on the phone. Checking on Zane."

"How is he?" My heart skips a beat, he was shot in the leg. I completely forgot.

Gabriel nods. "Recovering. He's okay."

"That's good," I exhale a breath of relief. "How's everything with the empire?"

He presses a hand to the back of my head and ruffles my wet hair. "Nothing for you to worry about, Lex. Leave that shit with us and focus on getting better."

"Okay," I agree, not wanting to start an argument. "What's going on with you and Lonzo? Did you two make up?"

His arm raises and he brushes his fingers down the back of his dark hair, the corner of his lip turning upwards. "I guess some things were clarified the day that Landon decided to kidnap you," he starts. "The way he'd talk about you and the look in his eyes when he saw you on the floor, bloody and bruised–" he cuts himself off and shakes his head. "I knew from that look in his eye, the desperation to get you back and make Landon pay. That shit was real, so fucking real."

I twist back around to him and drag my eyes to his. "We did try to tell you."

"With Lonzo's reputation, I was worried he'd hurt you. But you, Lex... I don't know what you've done to that man but he's not the guy I met all those years ago. It's like all of a sudden he's adopted a heart and I can't believe my eyes!" He exclaims and I feel tears gather in my lash line.

After what feels like weeks, I manage to take a big breath of relief. "I was worried that you were going to hate me forever."

He slings his arm over my shoulder. "I could never hate you, Lex. Maybe your choices, but never you. We're family and nothing could break that. Even if you've decided to have a romantic relationship with my boss."

"I love him, Gabriel." I admit suddenly.

Gabriel flashes me a smile. "I know and Lonzo loves you too. More than I thought he could love anyone or anything, even his empire. You beat everything else."

A small short laugh passes my lips. "Now that's a title I love to have."

"I know you're still processing everything," he steps closer. "But you can talk to me about anything. I want to be there for you. I know you need the extra support right now, but I'm always here."

"I know," I nod and step forward to hug him. "I know you're both going to protect me and be there."

He tucks me under his chin and we hug each other for what feels like a lifetime but I needed it, I have needed this since our argument. I don't want to fall out with Gabriel and lose the only family member I truly care about and cares about me in return.

"I'm just going to have to get used to seeing you two together, kissing and shit," I can practically hear the grimace in his voice but it warms my chest. Still protective as ever. "But if he makes you happy, if you make him happy. Then how can I tell you guys you can't be together? I was being obnoxious and angry. I'm sorry."

"It's okay," I whisper.

Gabriel leaves me a few moments later and once my hair is dry and I'm drowning in one of Lonzo's sweatshirts–something I didn't even know he owned. I grip my fingers together and exit his bedroom, only to walk a few steps down the hall to knock on his office door.

An overwhelming feeling of seeing him washes over me. I know he's probably busy but he told me the other day that I can interrupt him whenever I need and right now, I want to be in his company.

He left his bed early this morning and I woke up alone. I know he's got a lot on his plate right now and I'd never be angry at him for focusing on his work as well, he needs to so he can continue to keep us all safe.

I knock at his office door gently and for a few moments I hear nothing. I don't knock again, I wait. My teeth clamp down on my bottom lip as I stare back at the wooden door. "Come in," his voice is loud.

My eyes close for a second and I raise my hand to press down the handle, I step inside and glance over at his desk. Lonzo has his phone against his ear and he looks up at me when he sees that I step inside.

His eyes roam across my face and my body so quickly, then he does it again. "Zane, I'll call you back," he says before hanging up the phone, then he throws it onto his desk before standing up. "Are you okay?"

I nod and shut the door behind me. Lonzo takes a few large steps to meet me before he cups my face and I instantly miss those warm, comforting hands on me. "What's the matter?" He rushes, searching my eyes for an answer. "Is something wrong?"

"No," I admit. "I just wanted to see you. Is that okay?"

Lonzo's expression drops when he realises that I'm okay, no longer pent up with concern and worry. "Of course, principessa. How are you feeling?"

He tilts my chin up and knots his fingers through my hair. "So-so," I whisper.

Then he wraps me up in his arms and I collapse my head into his warm chest, inhaling him even though I've been in his room all day. There is nothing better than having him around me like this.

Lonzo bends down and grabs my thighs before hoisting me up around his waist and I cling to him like a koala bear. He walks me across his desk before he settles us into one of his plush leather chairs and I'm straddling him.

His touch doesn't leave my body for a second and I close my eyes to enjoy this moment.

I pay attention to the way his hands smooth over my back and I nuzzle my face into his neck. "I'm sorry for cutting your call short," I whisper into his skin.

"I'd drop everything for you, principessa."

My heart clenches and then starts a few seconds later. I pull back and he brushes my hair over my head with his palm, those dark eyes analysing me. I see something in his gaze when he pays particular attention to the bruises and the cuts.

Then he grips the back of my head gently and presses our foreheads together, his eyes still on mine. I notice that his jaw clenches and he breathes out through his nose harshly.

"They're healing," I tell him before he loses his calmness. "I'm okay."

"I wish I took my time with him," he grumbles under his breath. "The fact he hurt you, Alexia. He put his hands on you. I should have made him beg for his life, I should have pumped him full of adrenaline to keep him alive so I could torture him for what he did to you."

I run my fingertips over his jaw, his stubble brushing my fingers. "As long as he's dead, that's all that matters. And I know you wouldn't have given him a mercy killing, you would have made it painful in the short time you have."

He nods. "Of course, but it wasn't enough."

"It's enough for me to know that he's not going to come back and mess with us."

Lonzo takes a big breath and then pecks my lips. "You are so fucking strong, amore mio."

(Amore mio: my love)

"I learnt from the best," I whisper against his mouth.

When his lips twitch, I stretch mine into a smile because being with him reminds me that I survived, that I'm alive and even though my life might be constantly dodging bad guys, I want to live this life. With him.

No where else.

"What happens now?" I whisper as I feel his fingers trace shapes on the nape of my neck.

"Mmm," his chest rumbles. "Well, it starts off with me looking after you, making sure that you're okay, mentally, physically and emotionally. You move back into this house, you sleep in my bed which is our bed. We work everything else out later."

I laugh softly and press my head into his. "Gabriel forgave you."

"Thank the Lord," he breathes out with a smile. "I thought he'd be at my throat for the rest of my life."

My hand slides down his face and I clutch his jaw, our eyes meeting. We stay silent for a moment and I admire every little detail on his handsome face. Finally registering that this man is all mine.

I press my nose to his, a light brush. "I love you," I whisper. "So much."

He clutches me tighter and my chest grazes his, our hearts thumping at the same time.

"Ti amo, principessa," he says, his voice deep. "Who knew that girl who paraded around in my kitchen in booty shorts that barely covered her ass and loved getting spanked over the counter would have fallen in love with me?"

A gasp escapes my lips. "You did not go there."

Lonzo flashes me a grin. A rare sight but so gorgeous. "But it worked out, did it not?"

"I suppose," I press my lips to the side. "So glad that the girl who got under his skin and teased him to shit, he also fell in love with her as equally as she did."

His hand that clutches the back of my head, he pulls me down to his lips. I sigh into his mouth and wrap my arms around his neck, yanking him impossibly closer as he slides his tongue into my mouth and deepens the kiss.

I know for a fact that my life won't be plain sailing knowing I'm dating the mafia boss but when it feels as good as this, I want nothing else in this world. Just him.

Danger might have been the last thing I wanted to dabble in but I sure as hell love the taste of it.

✧✧✧

Read the rest of the book, bonus chapters and Gabriel's story which is also completed over on Patreon!

www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Author's Note

Awwwww I am absolutely swooning over these two!!!!🥹

Ugh. What did you guys think? They own my heart❤️

Two epilogues coming and then I'll start posting Gabriel's book, any guesses who his love interest is???

Don't forget to vote and comment, it makes my day!🌟

Love Savanna x

Insta: savannaroseauthor
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

550K 12.1K 62
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐€๐๐‚๐„ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐ˆ "This is a dangerous game you're trying to play. Remember that in the end, thi...
125K 2.2K 41
| 18+ | A grieving student-detective and her bilingual Italian heir. ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐š ๐‘๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ - She is a hard-working college student studying to be...
89.3K 1.1K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...