Step Brother | Taekook ( 𝐂𝐨...

By Jb_niya

"You know how badly you hurt me," Jungkook whispered seductively as he leaned closer to Taehyung's face, who... More

𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
Part - 1
Part - 2
Part - 3
Part - 5
Part - 6
Part - 7
Part - 8
Part - 9
Part - 10
Part - 11
Part - 12
Part - 13

Part - 4

3.1K 129 12
By Jb_niya

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

Jungkook lay close to Taehyung and hugged him from behind.

He slept with a comforting cuddle, and Taehyung remained asleep, undisturbed by Jungkook's warm and secure embrace.

***

The next morning

The following morning, it was Taehyung who woke up. As he rubbed his eyes, he noticed a weight on his waist and looked down to find Jungkook's hand gently wrapped around him.

Taehyung quickly removed Jungkook's hand from his waist and sat up, startled.

He looked at Jungkook, who groaned in response.

"What are you doing here?!", Taehyung asked, disbelief evident in his voice, while observing Jungkook rubbing his eyes.

Taehyung's tone was slightly harsh as he repeated his question, seeking an explanation.

"Ugh, my head," Jungkook groaned, wincing in pain as he touched his forehead.

Confused and concerned, Taehyung pressed further, "What happened?!" Jungkook opened his eyes and met Taehyung's questioning gaze.

"I-it's hurting," Jungkook said, his hand still massaging his forehead.

Taehyung's worry grew as he realized that Jungkook was not feeling well.

"Are you okay?!" Taehyung asked with concern.

"It hurts," Jungkook replied, closing his eyes in discomfort.

"Uhmm... wait here, I'll be right back," Taehyung said hastily.

He rushed downstairs to the kitchen where his parents were.
___

"Momma, do we have any headache medicine?!" Taehyung asked urgently as he entered the kitchen.

"Yes, we do, but wh--" his mother started to respond.

"What happened, Taehyung? Are you okay, baby?" Mr. Kim interrupted Marina, quickly standing up and approaching his son.

"Yeah, I'm fine, appa, but not Jungkook," Taehyung explained.

Marina's worry grew as she joined the conversation.

"What happened to Jungkook?" she asked with concern.

"Don't worry... He had too many drinks last night, that's why his head must be hurting," Taehyung reassured them.

"Taehyung, give him lemonade to freshen him up!" Mr. Kim said.

Marina quickly prepared lemonade and gave it to Taehyung, who took it and went upstairs.

Taehyung entered his bedroom and saw Jungkook sitting on the bed, resting his back against the headboard.

Taehyung approached him and handed him the glass of lemonade, which Jungkook took while mumbling 'Thanks'.

Jungkook started drinking as Taehyung sat at the edge of the bed.

"You were drunk last night," taehyung said, looking at jk, who was already staring at him.

"That's why you came to my bedroom," Taehyung continued.

Jungkook remained silent as he continued sipping the lemonade.

"Why did you come to my bedroom?!" Taehyung asked, looking at Jungkook, who placed the empty glass on the nearest table.

Jungkook stretched his arms and got off the bed, completely ignoring Taehyung's question.

"How many times do I have to repeat my questions?" Taehyung said sternly, looking up at his stepbrother who was adjusting his dress.

"I'm not in the mood." With that, Jungkook walked out of the room.

Taehyung clenched his fists while staring at the closed door with his puppy-like angry eyes.

Jungkook never used to take him seriously, which angered him.

***

Days passed, and the relationship between Jungkook and Taehyung remained strained, as everything about Jungkook irritated and annoyed Taehyung.

But unbeknownst to Taehyung, Jungkook secretly enjoyed flirting with his younger stepbrother.

***

It was noon, and Taehyung was in the living room cleaning.

Since it was his university holiday, he had taken the opportunity to tidy up the house.

After finishing with the room, Taehyung noticed a table that was quite heavy and needed to be moved to the guest room.

With no one else at home to help him, Taehyung reluctantly decided to ask Jungkook for assistance.

His father had gone to the office, and his mother was visiting relatives, leaving Taehyung no other option but to seek help from Jungkook

Taehyung went upstairs to Jungkook's room and opened the door, only to be met with a familiar scene.

Jungkook was engaging in inappropriate activity, but as soon as Taehyung entered, he quickly covered himself and turned away.

Taehyung let out an exasperated sigh, feeling a mixture of anger and frustration as he walked into the room and looked at Jungkook's back.

"Why do you always do this?" he asked, his tone filled with annoyance.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook questioned, turning his body towards Taehyung, who stood there with a stern expression.

"Don't try to be smart... just answer me," Taehyung responded, trying to sound harsh as he glared at Jungkook.

However, Jungkook found Taehyung's anger cute, causing him to chuckle and smirk devilishly.

"Wanna find out?" Jungkook teased, his smirk widening.

Taehyung's eyes widened in disbelief.

Jungkook was pushing the boundaries.

"Are you crazy?", Taehyung asked, unable to comprehend Jungkook's audacity.

Jungkook didn't say anything.

Putting his hand inside his pants, he lay down on the bed. He started palming his member; his eyes were stuck on Taehyung, and the smirk wasn't leaving his lips.

On the other hand, Taehyung just froze, seeing his brother's unholy activities.

"Ahh~~ Tae". Jungkook m0 an seductively as he speeds up to palming.

Jungkook was sweating as he was staring at Taehyung while fastening his pace.

Taehyung stood on the same spot; his mind was not working.

Jungkook was mo  aning with Taehyung's name and palming his m3mber very rapidly.

After some time, finally, Jungkook came in front of Taehyung with a loud mo an, who was watching this scene with wide eyes.

Jungkook panted heavily, his body drenched in sweat. Taehyung felt a knot in his throat as he observed Jungkook's flushed appearance.

"W-wanna try?".

"W-what?". Taehyung stuttered while looking at Jungkook.

"Don't worry". Jungkook said softly as he extended his hand towards Taehyung.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook's hand and then his face.

"Trust me". That's enough for Taehyung to climb onto the bed while holding Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook made others sit on his waist since he was lying.

Taehyung's hands rested gently on Jungkook's chest as he inhaled deeply, capturing the intense gaze in Jungkook's eyes.

"Just don't worry!!". Jungkook said calmly to Taehyung, who nodded slowly.

Taehyung couldn't control his own body, as his overpowering hormones took over.

Jungkook encircled Taehyung's waist and drew him closer. Their faces were mere inches apart as they locked eyes, and Jungkook's gaze lingered on Taehyung's full lips before he closed the distance between them, pressing their bodies together.

***

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 558 7
COMPLETE. Dancer Jungkook finds himself between a rock and a hard place when he is forced into a mission to seduce the man least likely to fall for i...
1M 80.1K 64
"What is this?" V asked, eyeing little Jungkook with confused gaze. "A baby, duh." Taehyung replied sarcastically. "Woo~ Another Tae!" Jungkook gaspe...
146K 8K 42
" y-you can't marry me " , jungkook said nervously cause of Taehyung's intense stare.. " and why is that ? " , Taehyung asked raising his one eyebrow...
291K 9.1K 27
"J-jungkook, l-leave.... s...stop". Taehyung cries out as he tried to push angry bunny. Jungkook took out taehyung hoodie and then ripped off his sh...