๐—๐‡๐Ž๐’๐„๐

By cartierzz

'๐“๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐„ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐€๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐ƒ๐Ž. More

02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.

01.

12.5K 559 905
By cartierzz

DEMANI MALOUR
ATLANTA, GA
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

DEMANI stared at the computer screen trying to figure out why weren't things working out for him in life. He had just launched the first drop for his brand and no sales were made.

After putting so much hard work into it, using the last little bit of money he had saved for himself so he could invest into his brand. Promoting daily twenty four seven' weeks before he even launched it.

Still lead him to feeling like a failure. Demani had hope but now at this point all hope was lost, yet once again he felt useless and unworthy.

Demani spent everyday trying to figure out his purpose in life' seeing himself as someone who was just meant to die and be forgotten.

He's only nineteen. Too young to be seeing life the way he does and going through so much mentally.

"Bae can we go get something to eat, I'm hungry." His girlfriend Isabella came into the room asking him for money.

He sighed heavily feeling irritated. Patting his pocket he dug into of his left pocket pulling out a twenty dollar bill ..which was his last little bit of money until his job paid him again.

Isabella stood behind him taking the twenty looking at him confusedly. "Just a twenty ..u don't want nothing?" She asked him.

Demani shook his head saying no. He wasn't hungry, he was never hungry anymore. Demani had gotten use to not eaten because of financial problems.

"Mkay well can I get a lil more? And possibly keep the change." Isabella continued to beg him for money he didn't have.

"Ain't got nun else." He shrugged his shoulders steadily refreshing the page on his laptop yet nothing changed.

Isabella rolled her eyes. It wasn't no secret her and her boyfriend was struggling the difference between the two was that Demani tries' she doesn't.

"You would still have money for us if you didn't spend it all on this brand. I told you it wasn't gonna get us no where and make us no money Demani give it up already." Isabella said.

Downtalking him like always instead of being more encouraging. She blamed everything on him and never supported his decisions.

Why did he still love her and try to take care of her? Because he tries to give people the treatment he didn't receive.

Growing up his childhood was terrible. He was always treated badly never got tooken care of properly. Demani had to learn everything on his own.

He was moved from home to home when he was younger until he turned eighteen and got a job which helped him get on his feet just a little bit.

Then he met Isabella at a party but she just so happened to be a lil older then him and already had her own place. Once they started talking and getting extremely close she convinced him to move in with her.

She knew he was young and vulnerable so she took that advantage to the best of her abilities.

Now he stays with him and pays mostly of his bills out of his own pockets having with the money from his low paying job.

"I did." He mumbled staring at the screen before he exited out the page shutting the whole laptop down closing it completely shut.

Demani was done with it, he didn't know what he was gonna do next but eventually he'd figure something out ..hopefully.

"Good, I been told you how u could make us some quick money but u don't wanna listen. My brother said u can sell for him."

As he got up from the desk Isabella grabbed ahold of him pulling him closer to her so that there bodies were touching.

"I'm not finna sell no drugs bella. Niggas can have dat street shit ion want it." He told her' snatching away from her.

"So what chu wanna stay broke? Cus baby obviously what chu doing not working so something has to give Demani .." She grabbed his face.

He was boutta start applying for more and better jobs. No matter how many times Isabella bring up selling drugs for her brother he was gonna say no everytime.

Demani liked how his name was unknown and he wanted to keep it that way. Getting involved with selling could bring a lot of attention to your name and that was something he didn't want.

"I'm finna go." Brushing off what she was saying to him he grabbed his black t-shirt throwing it back on.

Where was he boutta go? Demani didn't know, he just felt like walking till he got lost and ended up in another city or something.

Das just how careless he was with life right now.

"Lil ass boy." Isabella scoffed as she now had an attitude taking this as the opportunity to get mad at him.

She wanted to be in full control of demani but he wasn't the same vulnerable boy use to be when they first met. Demani learned that he didn't have to always do what others wanted him to do.

"Yeah ightt." He replied nonchalantly. She heard what he said but after that she didn't say nothing else. Demani ended up leaving walking out the apartment with nothing on him but his phone.

The moment he walked out of her door he never knew after this things would go downhill between them ..he didn't expect what she had planned for him.

Always trust your gut.

▃▃

Demani looked at his phone staring at all of the messages he was receiving from Isabella. She was trying to find where he was but he turned his location off.

Texting him saying how much she misses him and that she's sorry for how badly she has treated him during the relationship.. making him wanna give her another chance.

He struggled with letting people go. Isabella is one of the few only people he's ever had in his life, if he was to let her go then he would have nothing or nobody.

For certain amount of time he wouldn't be able to handle being alone all by himself. He'd start to lose his mind and go crazy ..

One of his biggest fears was being alone.

Once he finally started texting her back he was interrupted by a female approaching him at the table he was sitting at inside the library.

"Excuse me do you mind helping me?" Taking a small glance at her he couldn't help but to just stare ..her face & body was everything.

"Hello?" She waved her hand but not directly in his face she'd find that rude if she was to do that to a complete stranger.

Demani snapped out of his gaze. "I'm sorry, yeah I'll help you." He said nervously' feeling uncomfortable when it came to talking to new people.

Especially a woman..who's pretty as her.

"I just found this book I've been looking for but it's all the way at the top and I wanted to ask you because u seem tall." Her voice was soft, she had a pretty tone.

The voice matched the face for sure.

He stood up from his seat getting up to help her following her wherever she was leading him to.

"Up there it's the fourth one." She pointed up at the book that was she trying to get. Demani looked up reaching his hand up grabbing the book effortlessly.

"Thank you boo." The smile she gave him seemed so genuine. He liked her smile ... "You welcome." Demani replied lowly suddenly getting a uncomfortable feeling in his stomach.

The feeling soon went away after a few seconds.

"I knows it's not my business but are you okay?" Catching him off guard he didn't even know she was talking him still.

Her eyes had noticed the bruises on his arm. They came from Isabella, few weeks ago they had gotten into it but like always Isabella always took things to far.

Demani place his arms back by his side hoping she'd stop looking. "I'm good." That was a lie. He could tell by the look on her face she wasn't believing that not one bit.

Why did she care though? They were complete strangers and she was worried about him..All he did was help her get a book.

"Mhm, wanna sit with me? Stop looking nervous I don't bite baby I promise." She assured him as she was being so kind to him.

Originally all she wanted was for him to help her get the book but then once she saw how drained he looked she wanted to keep him some company.

Demani hesitated to put his hand in hers when she reached for it but then he allowed her to grab his hand dragging him off to the more empty side of the library sitting them at a table.

"You look familiar." Demani stared at her as they sat down next to each other, the more he stared the more familiar she looked.

Like he's seen her somewhere before.

"Forreal? whea u think you've seen me?" She hummed as she flipped through the book glancing through before she started reading it.

"You look like this one instagram model I be seeing on my timeline but maybe I'm just tripping ion kno .." He shrugged not being sure.

He noticed the smirk on her face then she started laughing, he was trying to figure out what was funny.

"Here type her gram in my phone I wanna see what she look like." The boy stared at her hand once she slid him her phone.

Two diamond rings on her fingers so he assumed she had to be married' them wasn't no pandora promise rings.

Demani typed in the models Instagram and was lost for a moment; then that's when he realized it was her account he just searched up.

"Knew I wasn't tripping." Her name was Nazaia he always saw her posts of her modeling or just out living life doing her.

"Yea das me, what's yo name?" Nazaia asked him staring into the boys soul but she wasn't purposefully trying to make eye contact it was just a habit of look at people while she's talking.

Of course Demani couldn't handle it. He turned his head looking out the nearest window, she was making him nervous.

Right when he was about to tell her his name his phone started ringing getting a call from Isabella.

Demani sighed. "Sorry my girl calling me .." He said hesitantly. His tall frame stood up from the table answering her phone call.

Nazaia simply nodded her head not saying anything she returned to reading her book. Meanwhile Demani was exiting the library to talk to Isabella.

"Hello?" He answered. "Are you outside?" Isabella asked him, he didn't know she knew where he was.

"Yeah I am ..how you find me bella?" Demani looked around watching a black slowly pull up infront of him assuming it was Isabella.

Yet it wasn't. Demani knew he should've just stayed inside and listened to his gut, he started calling himself stupid.

"I love you demani why u always gotta play with me? The things I do you make me do them to you, now you gotta suffer baby. Okay?" Isabella spoke.

The tone of her voice was sweet but yet she was so evil and was a mad crazy person on the inside.

Demani's eyes focused on the truck that followed right beside him as he walked down the sidewalk in the dark streets of Atlanta.

"What chu talking about? I don't do anything to you Isabella ..I love you badly." He says to her with a look of confusion on his face.

As bad as she treats him he loves her.

"No you don't!" Isabella raised tone of her voice. He could tell she was started to get mad with him and he didn't want that right now.

"Ye- yes I do." Demani choked on his words then suddenly his body stumbled trying to keep his balance, the sound of loud gunshots rang in his ear quickly.

He was confused he didn't know what just happened but his body felt stuck.. Demani was shot multiple times.

His body jerked with each bullet that went through him' suddenly falling onto the ground his phone dropped out of his hand.

Isabella was no longer on the phone as he called out for her the best he could. Demani choked on his own blood, bleeding from his chest.

Nobody was around, there was nobody to possibly help him. Demani laid there bleeding out' he gave up.

Demani accepted the fact that there was no point of him living anymore. Life wasn't going good for him..he had nobody but Isabella and she didn't care for him as much as he though she did.

He always spent time trying to find his purpose in life ..yet he was still lost.

Demani wanted to be at peace ...

PROMISE ILL BE HERE TO PROTECT YOU AND TO LOVE YOU AND TO BE WITH YOU FOR LIFE ..

A real love story.

@CARTIERZZ PRODUCTION

She's backkkkkkkk, Let me know what y'all thinking bout dis so far.

VOTE & COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 15.4K 22
"๐–ถ๐—๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—… ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—€๐–พ๐— ๐—†๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡๐—’ ๐—„๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—Œ," ๐–ฒ๐–พ๐—'๐—„๐–บ๐—‡๐—‚ ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐— ๏ฟฝ...
221K 9.4K 41
"ส™แด€ส™ส แด€สŸสŸ สแดแดœ ส€แด‡แด€สŸสŸส แดกแด€ษดแด› ษชs สŸแดแด แด‡." ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐— ๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
328K 19.8K 40
๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ..
103K 6.3K 16
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ.