𝐗𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐍

By cartierzz

'𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎. More

01.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.

02.

6.3K 483 338
By cartierzz

NAZAIA COLEMAN
ATLANTA, GA
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

NAZAIA sat in the hospital watching over a complete stranger who she had talked to in the library last night but she never got his name.

When left the library to go home she saw his body laid out on the hard concrete ground, he had been shot multiple times sadly.

It made Nazaia said that this happened to him, he looked and seem such a innocent person. Why would somebody wanna try to kill him?

Hearing the door open the doctor walked back into the room reading something off the paper on his clipboard. Nazaia had been here all day, she just felt like she couldn't leave the boy.

His surgery was a long process but she stayed.

"So we have ran some tests and got in contact with the police to try to figure out who he is but there's nothing much we found. His name is Demani Malour, nineteen years old. No family found or anything but police are still investigating." She was told.

Finding out he had no family to call or anything just made the whole situation feel worser and more sadder to her.

"Umm okay what about him? Is he gonna be fine, what's his condition right now.. good or bad?" She had so many questions das just how worried she was.

"Luckily for him he's gonna be just fine. Not many would've sured this but God was by this young man's side. He should wake up by tomorrow and we're gonna do a few Cat scans" The doctor informs her.

"The fall he had seem to have caused him to hit his head pretty hard which might've damaged something but we're not sure yet."

Nazaia's phone vibrated reminding her she had a shoot today in about a hour two so now she needed to start leaving.

"Can I give you guys my number and y'all keep me updated on him I should be back tomorrow." Nazaia wanted to keep in touch with him.

Now that she knew he had no family to show up she definitely wasn't gonna just leave him all alone.

"Yes I'll put you down on the contact list."

Nazaia stood up grabbing her stuff getting ready so she could leave. Before she left she made sure to write her name and number down on his information list.

"Thank you." Thanking the the doctor before she left out of the room carrying her phone in her hand remembering she left her purse in the car.

"Um excuse me.." Nazaia was stopped feeling her shoulder get touched making her instantly turn around mugging the female who just tapped her.

Touching Nazaia and she didn't know you? That was a quick and easy way to piss her off sometimes.

"How may I help you?" She stated at the girl infront of her who was dressed like she just left the club or something.

Her hair was a mess, she smelled weird. And her clothes looked half way out onto her body but Nazaia wasn't gonna judge..

"Did you just come out of this room? Was a boy named Demani in there?" The girl questioned her pointing to rom 319.

Nazaia looked at her funny. She was finding something weird about her but couldn't figure out what it was.

Who was this girl? Doctor said there was no show of close family or anything so who could this random girl be?

"Nah my friend in there just had her baby." Nazaia replied lying to her' she just didn't trust the girl. She always goes with her first mind.

Luckily enough Isabella believed the lie that Nazaia had just told her. "Hope you find whoever your looking for though." She says as Isabella walks away mumbling underneath her breath.

"Weird." Nazaia said to herself clear enough for anyone to her but she wasn't trying to say it out though.

▃▃

Nazaia was exhausted from everything she's done today. She went and did her photoshoots then after that she went and purchased some more stuff for her house since she was running low on certain things.

Yet she still hadn't went home, she was now at her grandmothers house since her mom told her to stop by and check on her so she did.

Her grandmothers house was still in the projects' everyone has that grandma that just refuses to move no matter what.

It's been plenty of times Nazaia has tried to buy her grandma a house in a different area but she always declines the offer, the only thing she accepted was the brand new car she bought her.

Only because she had no choice but too' Nazaia couldn't take it back and ask for all of her money back on a bmw.

Soon as she opened the door getting out of her brand new benz coupe 2023 someone was approaching her. She could already sense who it was boutta be.

"Damn whea you been babymama?" Her childhood friend Kori who she was no longer even friends with anymore.

They had a wild friendship. Kori sold drugs so he was always in the this area doing things he had no business doing making money.

Everytime she came on this side of town she always ran into him it never fails.

"Don't make me throw up." She gagged once she heard the name 'Babymama' come out of his mouth towards her.

"If you do throw up that mean you pregnant so that mean you been fucking somebody and it ain't me so who is it?" He rambled, it went through one ear and came out the other.

"Kori please get out my face and move." She closed her door pushing him back by his chest. "Ima wait till you come back out." He says.

Kori already knew she was boutta check on her grandma for a couple of minutes and she'd be back outside getting ready to leave and go home.

Nazaia rolled her eyes feeling him watching her as she walked up the porch steps reaching the front door she used her key to get inside.

"Grandma it's me Nazaia." She announced walking to her room finding her in bed laying down watching Tv.

"Hey baby, how you doing." Monet asked her as she sat up with her remote in her lap.

"I'm good. I got chu some groceries getting delivered tomorrow just in case you need more." Nazaia was always making sure family and people she loved the most were straight.

"I don't nee- grandma please don't start. Sorry for cutting you off but yeah." She apologized for cutting her off.

"Well thank you zai. How everything been going? Have y'all gotten custody of Amai yet?"

Nazaia has a nephew with the name 'Amai' he's the son of her big sister who passed away a couple of years ago and when she did her baby father got custody of him.

Which is stupid because he doesn't take care of Amai or care for him one bit, he barely sends the child to school.

People text Nazaia all the time telling her how they see Amai everywhere in environments that aren't safe for kids.

He's only seven years old. Nazaia and her mom are  in the process of getting full custody of him so he could live with Nazaia, his favorite and only tete.

"No not yet we working on it im positive we're gonna get him though. He's gonna live such a better and happier life ..." She hopes everything falls through.

"I hope we get em too cus that no good bastard of a daddy he got ain't worth a damn thing, I hope he di- lord forgive me." Grandma Monet caught herself.

"Let's just talk about something else before you get to saying out of line things." Nazaia shook her head, knowing how her grandmas mouth could get.

Nazaia then remembered she wanted to tell her about her experience at the library they always went to together.

"You know the library you would take me too after school? The one a flew block round the corner?" She questioned.

"Yea what bout it?"

"Well I was there last night and I asked this boy to help me get the book I wanted because I couldn't reach and then when he helped me I noticed the bruises on his arm and some in me wanted to keep him company ..he just look like he had been having a hard time." She began to explain.

"And so then I had him sit with me and he noticed who I was, knowing me from instagram and then when I was about to ask for his name his girlfriend started calling him so he got up and left."

She loved telling things to her grandmother because she always listened without interrupting and waited to ask all of her questions at the end.

"So I stayed in the library and read for a little bit and when I left as I'm driving grandma I just so happen to look over while I was at a red light and I saw a unconscious body on the ground ..it was his body he had been shot like six times." The expression of her grandma's expression turned into a frown.

"So then I called for help' it was all just sad forreal. I stayed at the hospital with him and everything. Still didn't know his name until earlier today." Nazaia says.

"Well what's his name? Is he alive ..how old was he?" Grandma Monet was curious aswell now.

Nazaia nodded her head. "Yeah he made it he's just not awake yet but his name is Demani and he's nineteen."

They talked for a lil longer then expected but then eventually Nazaia said her goodbyes to her grandma and left walking out the front door.

She made sure to lock both locks with her key. Walking down the porch steps she looked up ..Kori was still there.

Leaned against her car watching videos on his phone. "Kori no way you still out here.." She shook her head at him "Ain't got shit else to do so might take me a swing on the swings." He sighed.

Nazaia was just tryna get in her car and go home' she was feening for a hot shower and her bed. Kori was the only thing getting in the way of that.

He really wanted to talk to her and apologize but he didn't necessarily know how. The two of them grew up together, when they got to highschool things kinda took a turn in their friendship.

Kori ended up being the person who took her virginity..teaching her everything she knows now.

They ended up sleeping around together frequently which caused Nazaia to somewhat catch feelings.

So she was getting attached. Kori was the first and only boy she ever talked too nobody knew they were having sex though.

Nazaia wasn't Kori's first though. Of course she knew that and she knew that he'd mess with other females and that would start to mess with her ..she didn't like that.

Wanting him for herself.

She caught feelings for him..he treated her like she was his girlfriend and everything but when she expressed how she felt, Kori claimed he didn't feel the same.

In all honesty that was a lie' he was just scared to lose their bond but in reality they still ended up losing what they had.

Nazaia was heartbroken all of her junior year. Senior year came she had completely cut Kori off for good ..Now they're both grown but she still kinda holds that grudge against him.

Only thing Kori ever gets out of her now is a 'Hi and Bye' she always tries her best to avoid and ignore him. Kori can't help but to speak to her and try to get her back now that she's all that he sees on Instagram.

"Can I take you out assum? And make this shit up to you? Like tomorrow type shi .." Kori finally spoke up and said something.

She watched him lean up off against her car finally allowing her to get to her door but he grabbed her by her hand before she could get inside.

Nazaia didn't know what to say. She missed what they had before everything when downhill but she still couldn't get over how he did her.

"I'm busy all day tomorrow .." Nazaia claims' she has things to do but it's not gonna take up her whole day.

Kori sucked his teeth he knew she was lying. "Nazaia come on now quit lying in my face. Ion care how late you gon get home, I'll make time." He states.

"Fine Kori ..you can take me out around ten or later."

@CARTIERZZ PRODUCTION

Our girl got ha chapter. New nigga Kori introduced, dis chapter was chill so just vibee. This book growing alreadyyyyy

*did not proofread

VOTE & COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 57K 56
"You helped me 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄" | 𝖯𝗂𝗂𝗆𝗉𝖽𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗒𝗄𝗂𝗋𝖺𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 2020-
285K 15.4K 22
"𝖶𝗁𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗄𝗇𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗌," 𝖲𝖾𝗁'𝗄𝖺𝗇𝗂 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗁 �...
77.4K 4.2K 25
𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑒, 𝑔𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑐𝑢𝑧 𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘.
212K 10.8K 33
𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙙𝙤 𝙞 𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩. 𝙉𝙤 .. 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡