Union-Verse: Rise of the Beas...

By JeymisPeixoto

(Collab Story) When a young boy named Pablo Emillio escapes from the corrupt Union Academy and their constant... More

Bio
Terrorcons
Prologue: Quitting Union
Collab Legend: WAMred
Collab Legend: KaijuBird
Collab Legend: JuanDeleon250
Collab Legend: LubbockIRL
Collab Legend: Captainrex2177
Collab Legend: Dragondoor
Collab Legend: ZetaRaiser
Collab Legend: ShinzaGodWarrior
Chapter 1: A New Hero Academy
Chapter 2: Slinger vs Doomsday/A Daytona Cybertronian's Arrival
Collab Legend: ThTrungNguyn9
Chapter 3: Return of Cyclonus/Galvatron's Attack
Chapter 4: Hiring New Teachers
Chapter 5: Rescue Operation/Demise of Bakusquad
Chapter 6: Return of the Terrorcons
Chapter 7: Breaking Dekusquad/Threesome Funtimes (Lemon)
Chapter 8: Villainous Meeting/Rise of Kamen Rider Tiger
Chapter 9: Demise of Cyclonus
Chapter 10: Recon by Fire/Ally Captured
Chapter 11: Violence and Timing
Chapter 12: Facing Endeavor and Houki/Close Air
Chapter 13: Amity Colosseum Raid/Union Exposed
Chapter 14: Battle Alliance vs Union/Shadow Treachery
Chapter 15: A Fight to Save The World!
Chapter 16: Prelude to the Final Battle
Chapter 17: The Final Battle
Epilogue/Post-Credit Scene

Collab Legend: LeonRedgrave

299 15 6
By JeymisPeixoto

Name: Vincent Belmont

Age: 18

Sex: Male

Lives in: Wallachia, Romania

Personality: Intelligent, kind-hearted, hard-working, caring, and loving (His loved ones and his friends), cold, serious, sadistic, brutal (His enemies).

Tier: Low 2-C via his base form, 2-C with transformations.

Scale:

Attack Potency: Universe level+ (His base form), Low Multiverse level (His transformations)

Speed: Infinite at base form capable of keeping pace with and matching Death, who can kill distance itself to attack his enemies instantly, Immeasurable by transformations.

Lifting Strength: Immeasurable at base superior to Dracula's weakened state, and is able to lift the entirety of Castlevania, which is an entire world with another dimension below it, beyond via transformations.

Striking Strength: Universe level+ via base Low Multiverse Level via transformations.

Durability: Universe level+ via base Low Multiverse level via transformations.

Stamina: Superhuman similar to other Belmonts, Vincent Belmont is able to fight monsters in Dracula's castle for a long time while wandering the Castle, without any rest.

Powers and Abilities:

Belmont Clan Physiology: When Leon Belmont first met the alchemist, Rinaldo Gandolfi, he was blessed with the ability to harness magical power. It was through this event that the Belmont Clan developed abilities unseen in any other family, as the ability to harness magic became an inborn power of all Belmonts after Leon. Upon their 15th or 16th birthdays, the members of the Belmont Clan go through a ceremony that denotes their transition into adulthood; this ceremony blesses them with extremely powerful sacred powers, which further sets them apart from other families. As such, the magic passed through their family tree, and the sacred power bestowed upon them, lead to each of the Belmonts possessing the same abilities/resistances.

It includes:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics: Every Belmont is capable of performing feats such as casually moving large blocks and defeating monsters without any stat enhancers.

Acrobatics: Every Belmont is able to leap from platform to platform without much difficulty and are able to perform front and backflips. They can even do platforming while simultaneously fighting monsters.

Weapon Mastery: All members of the Belmont Clan are naturally gifted in wielding several different types of weapons. This ranges from their proficiency with a whip to their perfect aim with throwing knives and axes. They're also incredibly skilled with cross-shaped boomerangs and jars of holy water.

H2H Proficiency: The Belmonts are trained fighters who have shown the ability to fight even without a weapon. They have shown the ability to deliver powerful punches at blinding speeds.

Regeneration: (Low-Mid, Belmonts can heal from being stabbed in the torso by arrows and other sharp weaponry)

Self-Sustenance: (Type 1; Is capable of surviving in the vacuum of space)

Underwater Breathing: (Type 2; Can naturally breathe underwater)

Dimensional Travel and Immersion: (Scales off anyone who's capable of using magic, who can dimension hop into other worlds inside paintings)

Damage Transferal: (Any damage taken will be converted to energy for their magic)

Immortality, Resurrection and Regeneration Negation: (Mid-Godly and Types 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9. Are capable of negating the creatures of chaos' regeneration, who are capable of forming back their bodies and souls with no issues, even innocent devils are capable of regenerating their body and soul through magic. Is also capable of permanently killing the Creatures of Chaos, which can survive lethal blows easily, Can revive endlessly, are beyond life and death due to being Conceptually Nonexistent, can possess other objects to exist, most of them are undead, some of them are souls and evil spirits, are abstract embodiments, and they all are reliant on the Chaos Entity, and bounded by it, always returning after being killed, with Chaos existing in an alternate dimension beyond the normal world. However, stronger Chaos based monsters like Death and Dracula have a deeper relation to the entity, and such link can't be erased by the Hunters.)

Enhanced Senses: (Can see a monster's aura that is invisible for the normal eye)

Non-Physical Interaction: (Can attack and kill Intangible,Non Corporeal, and Abstract Beings like Death, can also affect beings influenced by Dracula's magic, which makes them conceptually Nonexistent)

Extrasensory Perception: (Can sense other creatures of the night)

Soul Manipulation: (Magic is capable of attacking/affecting the soul in the series)

Sealing: (Belmonts can seal away Castlevania)

Energy Projection: (With Multiple Item Crashes)

Quincy Physiology: Quincy is a living beings that has the ability to detect the existence of Hollows and other Souls. Most of the Quincy were exterminated by the Shinigami over 200 years ago in order to prevent the collapse of the worlds due to the Quincy over-hunting and destroying all Hollows they encountered. Quincy is the polar opposite of Shinigami.

Weapons:

Vampire Killer

Battle Axe

Holy Water

Cross

Dual Zangetsu Shikai

Bankai: Tensa Zangetsu

Kashou and Bakuya

Pandora

Nevan

Holy Judgement Keyblade

Stopwatch

Transformations:

Quincy Mode

The Almighty

Devil Trigger

A/N: Welcome abroad, LeonRedgrave

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 504 25
In Union City,there is a boy name Makoto Fuwa.His parent died in a car accident and it only him and his little sister to live themselves.They want to...
350K 11K 72
Born into a family of villains, [l/n] [m/n] has been forced to go through hard training and experiments, taught to be a villain and to hate all heroe...
19.8K 194 20
(Reference: far cry blood dragon, the electric state, Robocop, kung fury, hololive and cyberpunk) Y/N want to be a hero in Union academy, But gets bu...
6.3K 140 18
In an alternate universe, Ryan has lost everything. His brother and the Dinobots died in the battle against Union Academy, and his teammates got kill...