fics & requests // sam and co...

By golbrocklovely

these are short stories/one shots that I get asked to make on tumblr. YOU CAN REQUEST ONE TOO IF YOU WANT :) More

if we ever meet again // c.b.
backstabber // c.b. (gang/mafia AU)
moment // c.b.
let's be honest // c.b.
when i look at the stars // c.b.
just so you know // c.b.
nothing at all // c.b.
not in my world // c.b. (vampire AU)
scars // c.b.
pop - up // c.b.
frat boy // c.b.
college!Colby headcannon
colby x tomboy!gf headcannon
home // c.b. (blurb)
cake tasting // c.b.
tattoo smile // c.b.
carnival ride // s.g.
never needed // c.b.
meeting colby's parents headcannon
eye for an eye // s.g.
meant to be forever // c.b.
your first kiss (ever) with colby headcannon
the ghost with the most // s.g.
not so alone // c.b.
smile for me // s.g.
all i could wish for // c.b.
we went mad // s.g. & c.b.
mistletoe // c.b.
alone together // c.b. (blurb)
fallen angel // s.g. (blurb)
poltergeist // c.b. (blurb)
the monster // s.g. (blurb)
the phantom // c.b. (blurb)
dating colby headcannon
a witching hour // s.g. (vampire AU)
the monster // s.g. (pt 2) (blurb)
the phantom // c.b. (pt 2) (blurb)
candid // c.b.

hunger // c.b. (vampire AU)

245 3 5
By golbrocklovely

A/N: this is from my 13 days of Halloween, which is currently happening on tumblr rn (in case you wanna check it out)

prompt: you wake up in an unfamiliar place. seeking shelter inside of a castle, you suddenly realize that everyone you know is a vampire, and you are the only human around. no one is going to save you, especially not the prince. || fem!reader x colby brock

POV: First person, Y/N, she/her

trigger warning: angst, cursing, waking up in an alternative universe, you and snc are/were friends, and now... they don't know who you are, vampire!prince!colby, blood drinking, mentions of manipulation powers (but they don't work on you), being aggressively manhandled a bunch, you are treated like shit by everyone for the most part, weird flirting???, overall some sexual undertones, passing out/almost dying, twist ending

word count: 2970

~~~~~~~~~~

I was running as hard and as fast as I could through the thick forest. I had no recollection of how I got here. The last thing I remember was going to bed, then suddenly I awoke surrounded by trees as far as my eyes could see. I wasn't even in the same clothes I went to sleep in. I was now in an off-white dress that stopped just above my knees, sprinting bare foot through the woods. I could hear voices around me, almost getting closer any time I would stop. It's like they were toying with me, forcing me to run any time I felt like stopping. My feet were on fire, most likely bleeding, but I couldn't stop. I knew that if I did, I would be done for.

I would have screamed out for help, but it almost felt as if doing that would draw attention to me; attention that would get me sooner killed rather than saved.

I squinted up ahead, a clearing coming into view. A huge dark grey building of some sort was getting closer. All I had to do was get to it and maybe I would be safe.

I prayed that this was a dream, and I would soon wake up, but as the cuts in my feet told me otherwise. This was no dream. This was real, and I just needed to keep going.

I finally rested against a tree for a moment right at the edge of the building's property. As I caught my breath, I realized this was no ordinary building - it was a castle. Stone walls rose high into the sky, tiny windows adorning the tops of the towers. The doors to the castle were unguarded, at least from the outside, and the big iron doors beckoned me in. Seeking shelter or help was my only option. I knew staying in the forest wasn't safe. But something in me churned at the thought of what could be beyond the castle walls.

I trudged over to the doors slowly, glancing around me. No one was in sight, and I couldn't hear anything from outside to indicate there was life inside. But there had to be.... right?

I grabbed the handle, pulling open the door with all of my might. Medal cranking noises sounded off, reverberating inside the room. I stepped in and closed the door, turning around. No one was there. Not even a whisper of a soul.

I walked up the carpet that led to a thrown, embellished in gold and black accents. The plush carpets felt amazing against my sore feet. I observed the massive room, noting the other doorways and stairs leading to who knows where else in the castle. The marble floor sparkled in the light coming in through the stained-glass windows. There were gorgeous paintings hanging along the walls, assumingly of past rulers. What was odd was how almost gruesome the paintings were - depicting beheadings and blood and gore. Not only that, but every single ruler had red eyes. Some even had blood dripping from their mouths.

One painting in particular caught my eye. It looked recent, and the man was sitting on the same thrown in this room. His was not as gruesome as the others, but something in his eyes was colder than all the rest. He didn't have to have the blood or gore to come across as scary. He just was. But his face... it looked eerily familiar to someone I knew. Someone that was my friend.

There was no way it could have been him. It had to be someone else.

"Hello, precious child." A voice rang out sinisterly, causing chills to run up my spine.

I spun around, my eyes landing on a man. He was tall with dark hair, and his clothing was formal and royal in dark blues and blacks. His eyes were almost neon red. His wicked smile gleamed in the light; fangs sharp as knives glaring back at me.

That couldn't be right...

"Boo." Another man's voice whispered behind me. I jumped, ready to scream, but a hand covered my mouth. An arm wrapped around me tightly, almost taking the air out of me as he squeezed. The person holding me laughed maniacally, finding it hilarious as I struggled against his hold. He was taller than me as well, and from the corner of my eye I could see his dark red hair hitting his shoulder as he held me.

"Now, now, Theo. You know how he will feel about us playing with our food." The man in front of me stated nonchalantly, slowly walking towards us.

"But Alek... she smells so good. It was so much fun chasing her outside," Theo snickered behind me. He pressed his nose against my neck, breathing in my scent deeply. "God, what I would do for a bite of her right now."

"I know it was, but you know what Samuel will say." Alek rolled his eyes, placing his hands on his hips, "And not to mention what he'll tell the prince."

"Screw them both! We found her first. We get first dibs." Theo growled bitterly, gripping me harder.

"Her fear is palpable.... that makes her blood all the more yummy." Alek's eyes danced across my body, his gaze lingering on my neck. "I not only thirst for your blood, sweetheart, but you.... have made me lascivious."

"Fuck you!" I spat, thrashing forward in Theo's arms.

Alek reeled back and slapped me, my face almost slamming into Theo's shoulder. "What a depraved mouth on such a tiny, little thing. For that alone I should drain you dr-"

"Are you two done yet? Because it is exhausting hearing you speak sometimes." Another voice cut through, sounding all too familiar.

All our heads turned towards one of the entrances. Standing there in all his glory, was Sam. My friend. But he looked... very different. He was a vampire, much like Theo and Alek. His hair was slicked back, and his clothing was similar to theirs, except in red and black with silver accents. His eyes were on me, but there was no sign he knew who I was.

My eyes widened at the sight of him, my breath hitched in my throat. "S-Sam?"

He cocked his head, raising an eyebrow at my voice. "How informal of you." He glanced at Theo and Alek, "Release her."

Theo's arms dropped me, my body almost crashing to the floor. Sam suddenly appeared in front of me, his hands grabbing at my wrists. He kept me close as he looked into my eyes. He searched my face for something, but I couldn't tell what it was.

"What is your name?" He asked calmly.

I thought for a moment of saying it but held my tongue. I grimaced at him, remaining silent.

"Oh, so now the wench has no words?" Alek snapped, grunting behind me.

"If I were you, I would be more like her." Sam narrowed his eyes at them both, "You as well, Theo."

"What did we do?" Theo barked, whining.

He blinked, annoyed. "You had plans to hide her away and feast upon her. You know the rules. The prince gets first taste."

"But we hunted her down. We found her in the forbidden forest." Alek argued, his voice hanging like venom in the air.

"And you allowed her into the castle when you should have been standing guard. You let a human in just to be food. We do not run our kingdom like that anymore." He gazed over at Theo, his voice just as pointed, "And your little comment, Theo... you are lucky King Henrik is not around. That sass alone would have gotten you beheaded instantly."

"May he rest in peace." The men behind me mumbled.

Sam finally turned back to me, a polite smile that did not reach his eyes resting on his face. "Where are my manners? My apologies. We were having a conversation. Now again, what is your name?"

I turned my head away, not knowing what else to do.

Sam hummed, his one hand leaving my arm. He brushed a finger against my turned cheek, forcibly turning my head back to him. "I'm doing everything in my power to remain kind to you. Don't push your luck."

"Fuck. You." I whispered harshly, a quiet tear streaming down my face. I didn't even realize I was close to crying, or that tears had welled up at all.

"You have guts, sweetheart. Too bad those with guts are killed first." Sam spoke softly, but with a vicious tongue. "The prince will be here shortly. Hold her."

Theo and Alek each took an arm of mine, holding me tightly. I tried to shake them off, to no avail. In a loud booming noise, the doors behind the thrown opened widely. A tall man walked through; his head held high. His eyes narrowed at the sight of all of us. Royal garb adorned his body, all black with gold detailing. As my eyes fell upon his face, my mouth gaped at him. It was Colby.

"What the fuck?" I uttered, stunned.

"Is that the only word you know how to say?" Colby questioned coolly. He stopped in front of me, taking all of me in for a moment. "Ever since you stepped foot into my castle, all I've heard from that pretty mouth of yours is 'fuck'."

"Bow before the prince, harlot." Theo hissed.

They dropped me onto my knees, forcing me down. My knees banged against the marble floor, a wince falling from my lips.

Alek snickered, getting low and near my ear. "Right where all human women belong."

Alek suddenly began to choke, his hold and Theo's letting me go. I picked my head up to see Colby choking him, his hand tightening to an almost death grip around Alek's throat. He looked bored, glancing around the room unamused. "I am exhausted by the two of you and your crude comments. Not only did you hunt this poor girl for sport, but now you have left me with no other choice but to use my powers on her or take her life. Cleaning up your fuck ups is the last thing I want to be doing."

"But sir, she just-!" Alek gurgled out.

"Speak another word and I will snap your neck like a toothpick, so help me God. Do you understand me?" Colby's cold voice made the hairs on my body stand on end.

"Yes, Prince Cole." Both Alek and Theo nodded.

Colby released Alek, his attention turning back to me as if he hadn't just choked out a man. "Now.... let me get a good look at you."

He bent down, his hand cupping my face gently. His gentle touch surprised me, my eyes fluttering. He studied me, his striking blue eyes taking me in.

"How come your eyes are blue?" I inquired lowly.

I heard Sam let out a soft laugh, Theo and Alek remaining silent.

An almost smile came to his lips. "My eyes are only red when I'm hungry. But I also have a lot of strength so I'm able to hide when I am hungry."

"Are you... hungry?" I gulped.

"I knew the moment you stepped into my castle because of the cuts on your feet. So yes, I am very hungry, darling." He gazed directly into my eyes, a sort of playful tone I was used to coming through. "Why, are you offering?"

My cheeks heated up from his intense stare. Dear heaven above, this was not the time to be blushing!

"You always knew how to make the ladies swoon, Prince Cole," Sam teased jokingly. "Maybe you can get her to say her name."

He turned his gaze back to me. "You haven't said your name yet? Why is that?"

"Is it really all that important if you plan to kill me?" I remarked rudely.

"I don't have to kill you. That's a last resort option," he replied sincerely. "So, why don't you tell me your name?"

"After everything I just went through, I'd rather not." I deadpanned.

Colby's gaze caught mine, his eyes flashing red. "Tell me your name, now."

I felt an electric surge course through my body when our eyes met, something deeper than just surface level. I could almost feel him in my body, in my soul, for a moment. But once the current dissipated, I was left still not wanting to say my name.

"No." I dissented.

All the men around me stepped back, mumbling incoherently. For the first time since he came into the room, Colby looked startled. Almost scared.

"How is that possible?" Sam questioned, amazed.

Theo whispered. "Witchcraft."

"There's no way your powers didn't affect her!" Alek exclaimed.

"Quiet," Colby hushed everyone, scooping me up firmly. He pushed me onto his throne, barricading me in with his arms. His eyes narrowed as he glared down at me. "How were you able to do that?"

"Do what?" I gasped.

"Block my powers. I come from the longest living vampire lineage in history, spanning thousands of years, and somehow.... my powers have no effect on you." He scanned me once again, his eyes lingering longer on my exposed skin. "You are nothing more than a human."

"Lucky break, I guess." I sneered.

Colby scowled; his voice low. "Don't play cute with me, darling. You will not survive if anymore quips fall from your mouth. I am a patient man, but an indignant ruler."

"I don't know! I don't even know how the fuck I got here! I woke up in the forest and ran from those two lunatics and now I'm here getting berated by a bunch of vampires! You tell me how this make sense." I ranted, getting close to his face.

Sam chimed in. "Cole, she might be telling the truth."

"There's no way. Clearly she is a witch of some type. Or has her own abilities that are somehow stronger than mine. She might be a spy from our opposition." Colby argued, gesturing towards me.

"So, our only option... is the last resort." Sam breathed, glancing at me hesitantly.

I was going to die. There was no way around it.

Theo whined, "If you're going to kill her, can we please have a bite of her, sir? We are the ones that caught this intruder and-"

"You were the ones that let her in!" Colby thundered, his eyes red.

I jumped out of the throne, running towards the open doors behind me. I barely got close, being taken suddenly into Colby's strong arms.

I screamed, pleading with him. "No! Please let me go! I'm not a spy! I- Please!"

"There's no use fighting me, sweetheart. This is the only option left." He spoke calmly.

I shook in his arms, doing my best to fight against his hold. "Please don't do this to me! No, Col-"

"I will make it painless and quick if you want." He assured.

I raged, thrashing back and forth in his arms. "Fuck you! Let me go!"

He pulled my hair so my neck was on full display for him to bite into. "What a pity. I'm sorry, sweet girl. There is no other way."

Colby's teeth sunk deeply into my neck, my body freezing against his. The shock of the bite sent my body into overdrive, tears flowing down my cheeks as I begged for my life.

Sam, Theo, and Alek watched as Colby drank from me slowly. Theo and Alek glared but gazed at my neck hungrily. Sam observed, a sad expression coming across his red eyes.

Colby pulled away from my neck with a sharp inhale, an almost moan. "Oh Lord, her blood is divine. Unlike anything I've had before."

He plunged his teeth back into my neck, my eyes drooping from the blood loss. He sped up his motions, draining me faster. I kept trying to fight, but my limbs grew stiff and tired. My tears had slowed down and my voice wasn't as loud as it once was. I was inching closer to death. Black dots filled my vision.

"Please, Colby. Stop." I whispered, my breaths extremely shallow and labored.

He froze at the sound of his name. He removed his mouth from my neck, spinning me around in his arms. The world doubled, tripled, in my vision. My head whirled as I felt like I was falling.

He brought me down to the floor softly, cupping my face just like he had before. "What did you call me? Say it again, darling. Say it!"

"C-Colby. Pleaseeee." I slurred, my eyes unable to stay open.

The last thing I saw were his blue eyes, deeply worried about me.

~~~

"Take her to my bedroom, call Magnus. Tell him to heal her, quickly. Now! And if you harm a hair on her head, I'll stake you where you stand." Cole ordered, glaring daggers into Theo's eyes.

Theo took Y/N into his arms, running her up to Prince Cole's room hastily. Alek followed suit, disappearing with him.

Samuel grabbed onto Cole's shoulder, pulling him out of his thoughts. "She called you... Colby. But the only person that ever called you that was-"

"My mother. And she passed when I was a child. There's no way anyone knew of that name, but her." Cole's breathing picked up, his mind racing a million miles a second.

"Do you think this is the sign she meant to send you? She told you all those years ago she would send someone just for you." Samuel responded, looking into Cole's eyes.

For the first time in hundreds of years, Cole was unsure. And he would never admit it to anyone, but he was petrified too. "I-I don't know. But I have to find out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1K 35
a collection of imagines and oneshots from my tumblr, starryevermore.
230K 2.6K 52
This is a book of Colby Brock imagines Requests are welcome and will do as many as I can Hope you enjoy;)
54.7K 235 144
If you've read Social Life here's another part for it!! Which you WILL want to read Social life before coming to this story :) :) :)
337K 5.9K 103
π‘ͺ𝑢𝑳𝑩𝒀 𝑩𝑹𝑢π‘ͺ𝑲 ─── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ. ─── "sure as hell, he ain't honest." published; june 3rd 2018 completed; july 31st 2019 {colby broc...