Desirable (mxm)

By dreammcatcher

Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless. He has witnesse... More

Character Aesthetics and Author's Note
one; the party
two; heart broken
three; addiction
four; bossy dad
five; in circles
six; first step
seven; trauma
eight; don't touch me
nine; self destruction
ten; unbearable father
eleven; physical connection
twelve; advice
thirteen; friends for life
fourteen; hard questions
fifteen; square one
sixteen; you are beautiful
seventeen; nowhere else to go
eighteen; bonding
nineteen; reject me
twenty; public flirting
twenty-one; bettering myself
twenty-two; humiliated
twenty-three; disgusting
twenty-four; hiding away
twenty-five; i'm here
twenty-six; back on track
twenty-seven; first date
twenty-eight; possessive
twenty-nine; a threat
thirty; dark fears
thirty-one; first climax
thirty-three; save her
thirty-four; scared
thirty-five; i need you
thirty-six; reunion
thirty-seven; intimate moments
thirty-eight; stalker
thirty-nine; distract me
forty; stepping up
forty-one; he's mine
forty-two; a failure
forty-three; broken trust
forty-four; he's a sexual being
forty-five; accepting his fate
forty-six; you can't have him
forty-seven; dead bond
forty-eight; go and live
forty-nine; i will kill you
fifty; slapped
fifty-one; i'm sorry
fifty-two; love
fifty-three; truth
fifty-four; moving out
fifty-five; my alpha
fifty-six; mark me
fifty-seven; father-in-law
fifty-eight; beast
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Bonus Chapters

thirty-two; new form

7.7K 385 141
By dreammcatcher

Leon is stressed. That's obvious. With an attack imminent, we're focusing solely on the safety of our pack and protection. I've stepped up with Imogen to help control the chaos that is subtly erupting. Nothing like this has happened for years, not since I've been alive.

It's a learning curve for almost everyone.

I haven't seen Milo in two days. Since our training session in the clearing, we both agreed to focus on our packs and our families until this all blows over. As much as I want to see him, we've got to be careful with our time.

Yet I haven't stopped thinking about his lips wrapped around my cock.

Never in my life have I experienced something so euphoric.

It's better than anything I ever expected. Milo has a mouth of gold and I'll be dreaming about it forever. God, we moulded together as one and I've never felt so high on life.

A perfect excuse to rip these intruders to shreds and get right back to him. He's my focus, once this is done and we're both safe, I can be in the secure space of my mate again.

I've been in the library with Imogen all day, figuring out a plan for the wolves we're going to take into battle. We make a pretty good team already and I can't wait to see what we can do when we're together fighting off the enemy.

"How's your dad feeling?" I ask yet I already know the answer.

Imogen releases a morbid sigh as she places down her pen. "He's trying to act tough but I know he's worried. It's killing him knowing that he's going to sit in the house whilst everyone fights around him."

"I bet," I nod.

Her dark eyes close for a moment. "He's expecting the worst."

"They won't get to him," I reassure her. "We won't allow it."

"I know," she nods. "He's really riding on us making this work but he's trying to be too controlling."

I breathe through my nose sharply. "That's Alpha's for you."

Imogen flashes me a sympathetic smile but it's for herself than anyone else. She grabs her pen and gets back to work again, finalising our plan.

I slump back into the chair. Still thinking of Milo. I will never not be thinking of him.

Everything okay over there? I ask through the mindlink.

Yeah. His response is immediate. Just making sure we're all prepped and ready to go.

I stay silent for a few moments. How are you feeling about it?

Honestly?

Honestly.

Scared.

My spine straightens in the chair and I clear my throat but Imogen doesn't glance up at me and I turn to the wall so I can focus on Milo. Me too. I admit. It's a terrifying time but everything will be okay. We've just got to keep focused, think about our families and how much we want to protect them.

Milo hums in agreement. I know but still I'm worried. I don't want anything to happen to you.

I can feel my heart miss a beat at his concern. Nothing will happen to me. I state. Nothing will happen to you. We've got to remain optimistic, alright? As soon as this is all over, I'm coming straight for you.

I hope so. He says quietly.

Milo...

Yeah?

You're coming right home to me, okay? Don't dwell on anything else.

That's when a wave of nausea rushes through the bond and I frown. I wish I was there with him to console him and promise that everything will be okay. I know it's a big promise but it's true. Nothing is going to happen to us.

If I tell myself that enough times, then it'll come true. I'm sure of it.

I never thought I had anything good in my life, Nate. Until it came to you.

My lips part and I inhale a silent breath. Not silent enough because Imogen glances at me and I avoid her eyes at all costs.

And I don't want to lose you when I've just got you. When I've barely got you.

What are you talking about? I shoot back. You have me, Milo. All of me.

Just when I thought my life was coming together. Then this happens.

I stand from the chair and walk across the library, towards the tall shelves and behind one of the walls so I'm out of sight from Imogen. I know she can't hear our conversation but I want to talk about this in private.

Milo. I say his name slowly. You're spiralling. Nothing is going to happen. When this is all over, you're going to have all of me. I'm going to show you how much you mean to me, how much you have given me the courage to step up and do what I want with my life. That you have helped me discover that.

I'm sorry. He sighs.

Don't be. I'm shaking my head and pacing now. You mean a lot to me, Milo.

You mean a lot to me too. Too much.

My lips curl. Too much? Never.

I miss you already.

You too, handsome.

I can physically see Milo's smile and that brings me so much joy. I only want to make him happy, we can both make each other happy. That's what I've learnt over the last couple of weeks and I refuse to take anything for granted again.

Shouting erupts from a part of the house. I rush from behind the wall to find Imogen standing up, her eyes find mine. She nods once. That's all I need to know. It's starting.

Milo. I rush his name. I've got to go, we're being called. I'll talk to you later.

Then I slam up the mindlink and rush to the door with Imogen. "He's mindlinking everyone," Imogen says. "They've been seen approaching our borders and we need to act now."

I nod in response. "And the plan?"

"I'll let everyone know their roles and make sure everyone is in position."

"Alright," I rasp as I make my way to the kitchen.

There are people everywhere, setting themselves up to get into position and do everything they can for the sake of our land. I can tell by the looks on their faces, they're ready. We've been ready for days and now is time to take action and protect what's ours.

I split them up into groups whilst Imogen tells them where along the territory they should protect. The pack disperse, stepping into the garden and shifting into their wolves.

Viola rushes to my side. "Where am I?"

"With me," I grip her shoulder protectively . Then I glance at Elin and Zade. "You two as well. With me and Imogen up front, are you okay with that?"

Elin's jaw tenses. "More than okay. Let's take these fuckers down."

We follow Imogen into the clearing, shedding our clothes and then shifting into our wolves. Our paws pound the floor as a group, keeping close and speeding between the trees to get to the location Imogen positioned us at.

I can hear my heart pound in my throat but I keep my focus ahead. I'm already preparing for blood and guts to be splattered everywhere. I'll do absolutely anything to protect my family and my pack members.

They in position? I direct to Imogen.

Her brown wolf glances over at me as we continue to run. She nods. Yes. They're ready.

I haven't heard from my father but I presume he's with Leon, ready to take down anyone that might cross into the house with a bunch of other wolves for protection.

We halt when we reach our territory line, my legs aching for a fight. My wolf howls and yips inside of me, excited for this new adventure. I can't say I feel the same but his adrenaline and determination is pushing me through.

Viola pauses by my side and I look at her. You good?

She nods timidly. Yeah.

You've got this. You're quick and sharp. Don't let them intimidate you.

Those soft brown eyes glitter in my direction. I love you. She tells me.

I love you too, Vi. But no time for the soppy shit. We'll do that later.

With hundreds of wolves behind us, I know we're in good company. Whatever these lowlives want to throw at us, we're ready to drag them into the dirt without an ounce of remorse.

My ears perk up when I hear the sound of paws clashing against the floor in the distance, I swallow and grit my jaw. They're coming. Imogen says through everyone's mindlink aggressively. Go, go, go!

And then we're off. I've never run so fast in my entire life as I see a herd of wolves charge towards us. I snap my teeth and run towards the nearest one, I don't give them a chance before I launch myself at them and take its throat between my sharp teeth.

Within seconds they're dead, barely without a fight.

But they keep coming and coming.

I lose track with how many wolves I kill, how much blood is currently over my mouth and embedded in my fur. They don't stop and neither does my anger. I glance over and watch as Elin gets knocked down by a wolf that is nearly twice his size.

Before I know it, I'm there in a second. I knock them to the ground and slash him with my claws, over and over until Elin takes the final blow. The head of his body almost comes clean off, dark blood shooting in every direction and across the dirty ground.

He glances up at me, chest heaving. He doesn't need to say it but he's thankful.

Our heads twist to the noise of snarling and we shoot off, straight towards a new pack of wolves. We work together as we dart between them, one lunches for my leg and scratches me with his vicious claws.

I don't have time to hiss at the pain, I'm pumped full of chemicals that are making my anger and my pride burn through my body like fuels. Another throat is clamped and ripped, exposing all the juicy veins.

But I can't stop. I continue to mutilate the body even though I know they're no longer alive to attack. Shedding their blood on our land should feel thrilling but my emotions take a turn for the worst. I'm suddenly someone I don't recognise. Feeling things I've never felt before.

Elin nuzzles me aggressively, telling me to stop. They're dead. There is nothing left of them apart from mushed up organs and the residue of flesh and furr.

My blood boils and not in a way I recognise. There is a wave across my vision and I watch as Elin steps back. You okay?

Yeah. I growl, three times deeper than I usually would.

My paws begin to tingle and then there is a heaviness in my chest. So tight, so tight.

Suddenly I can't breathe, I can't catch my breath.

Nate. He shouts at me. Something is happening.

That's when I feel my neck twist and extend into an uncomfortable position, an almighty growl escapes the back of my throat. My mouth opens so wide that I had no idea I had this kind of range or power, I bet the entire district could have heard it. Even Elin winces at the sound.

But it doesn't stop there. My feet twist and snap, the bones in my knees begin to grind into one another and my chest feels like someone has taken a sledgehammer to it. Smashing up my bones to make space for more.

What is going on?

Elin moves far, far away from me.

I feel my entire body grow and grow until I'm on my hind legs and I glance down at my paws that are practically muscly arms with black fur and death like claws. They could slit someone's head clean off.

Everything continues to grow until I am standing on these steel built legs. I take down a breath, only for another roar to escape my mouth.

Holy fucking shit. Elin says through the mindlink. Nate...

I'm breathing ten times heavier and I feel ten times heavier. My entire body is pumped with frustration, protectiveness and complete rage. I twist my head and shoot off in one direction, I've never moved so quickly in my life.

Nate. Elin calls after me but he can't keep up.

Have I just transformed into some super beast? I can't physically stop.

I take myself to a group of rival wolves, I can see the clear fear in their eyes when they see me. I don't give them a chance to run, I rip out their intestines with my claws and tear their bodies in half with my intense strength.

Nate. I hear Imogen's voice.

My large feet twist in the dirt and face her brown wolf on the ground. I have to angle my head towards her. I'm so high up for her eyelevel. Her eyes widen as she takes me in.

What the fuck happened to you? She asks in disbelief. I've never seen you in this form before.

I breathe out a heavy breath through my nose and turn my attention away, using my new nose to detect potent scents of the attackers. There are still more. I grunt loudly.

You are like half-lycan, half-beast. She explains but I prowl around the forest to find more wolves to shred to pieces and wish they never decided to step foot on our land.

Nate! Viola's strangled voice echoes in my head. Nate. Nate. They've got me. She wails. Don't let them take me. Please. Please. I don't want to go with him.

I release a low growl of fury and I rush through the trees, raising my snout in the air to smell Viola's fear. Fear is always stronger than any natural scent and by the sounds of her voice, she's petrified.

Blood races around my new body, my eyes set on finding my sister before anything happens to her. I feel my jaw snap and low growls escape my throat at the thought of anyone causing hard to her. Everything tingles aggressively, never have I felt my bones be so agile. But I'm using them to my strengths because no one touches my sister and gets away with it.

No one.

Nate! She cries again.

My eyes twist and I spot her little wolf in the distance, being yanked away by three other wolves. Her leg is injured, blood pouring from her thigh. She's attempting to fight but they are stronger than her.

I don't want to go with him. Viola sobs. But he says I'm his and... NATE!

Read the full completed book and bonus chapters over on Patreon!

www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Author's Note

Ahhhhhh, there is SO much to unpack here!!!😱😱😱

First of all, Nate a half lycan, half beast?? AHHH

Also Viola being dragged away, who do you think has come for her?🤔

Milo pouring his heart out to Nate will never not be cute, ugh🥹🥰

What did you guys think of this chapter?👉🏼👉🏼👉🏼

Don't forget to vote and comment, it makes my day!

Love Savanna x

Insta: savannaroseauthor
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 43.5K 40
''Dude! Let go!'' I yell, my voice muffled by the wall of flesh smashing my face. My one arm was still being held secure in the guy's grip and my oth...
1.6M 80.9K 68
Max doesn't do ''flings'', he doesn't do messy and he doesn't like drama. He likes his guests to use coasters and take their shoes off at the door. A...
12.3K 647 11
Connor has always known that he has a true mate out there and that he is male. Even when nobody believed him, he defended his mate. Even when his fat...
20.6K 703 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...