Look At Me

By Reddwritessmut

Jisung has been love with his best friend forever but fears it's one sided and doesn't want to ruin their fri... More

See something you like?
Coffee
Like Heaven
Fantasies and Secrecy
Panic
Sir
Midnight Snack
Tease
Stolen Moments
Never Have I Ever
Inspiration
Perfect Fit
So Fucking Dangerous
Boyfriend
Home Sweet Home
I Need You
Dreams Come True
Tell Me I'm Yours
Caught
Bon Appetit
Score Card
Things
For Me, It's You
At My Mercy
NO
Make Me Forget
Realizations
Cravings
Whore
Use Your Tongue
Secret Secret
Plan
Scream For Me
Look At How Beautiful You Are
I Think He Bought It
Stalker
Muse
Eager
Switch
MΓ©nage Γ  trois
Mine
Club Subjugation
The Plan
Under the Stars
Non-Negotiable
*Christmas Special Story*
Of Course He Was
Terms
F*ck
Look At Me
Marking Your Territory

Marked

944 24 23
By Reddwritessmut

Jisung POV

"Wakey Wakey." An unbelievably deep voice whispered in my ear, startling me. Only one human I knew possessed such a demonic voice, and when I opened one eye, squinting against the brightness of daylight- my suspicions were confirmed. Felix's pretty, freckled face was inches from mine- distorted slightly because of his closeness and exhaustion still making my vision blurry.

"Huh?" I groaned, trying to stretch my arms which were trapped under the pillow. I was laying on my stomach, one leg hitched up and bent at the knee. I ached- God did I ache. I tested movement and found my back and shoulder stiff. Stinging pain pinging between the angry red bite marks all over the chest and neck. Then an ache coursed through my veins, hailing from my ass. Memories of the night before flooded my brain and my eyes shot open, keenly aware I was naked, my ass bare to the room and Felix was sitting on the bed next to me. "Wh-what are you doing here?!" I yelped, trying to find blankets to cover myself.

"Relax, Ji- I've seen it all before." He chuckled deeply punctuating his point with a playful smack on my ass.

"Hey- c'mon!" I whined at the sting , sitting up, still not able to find a scrap of sheet to cover myself. "Shit." I cursed internally, sitting up not doing my ass any favors.

"Fucking Christ, Ji." Felix's eyes went huge- seeing the mess Minho had made of my chest. I looked down and grimaced- it was a bad as it felt. "Fun night?" he paused and looked at me heavily "Or not?" he whispered- eyes darting to the bedroom door indicating Minho's whereabouts.

I blushed intensely, vision of cheesecake and domination dancing through my brain. I didn't have to say anything else because Felix got it- he always got the message.

"Ah- fun then." His mouth quirked into a knowing smile and his eyebrow raised. "Not surprised you're a bit of a freak. Bit of pain can be fun sometimes, amiright? Min and Bin should compare notes." He lilted wiggling his eyebrows salaciously.

"Oh God, Lix- stahp." I whined, swatting at him- trying not to move much. The hand movement revealed more of my chest and body- and Felix unabashedly looked, his eyes raking down my naked form.

"Keep being a brat and I might have to punish you." He teased- seeing what reactions he could get out of me.

"Hey!" I complained, full on smacking him on the arm. "What's gotten into you today?" I wondered, highly concerned by the tingling sensation creeping up my neck- "what the fuck Jisung." I scolded myself. Felix and I flirted around from time to time- our personalities being so similar- but this was different. His words held something more- or maybe it was because he was sitting on my bed while I was naked, and he was looking at me like I was a meal.

His lips pursed together- making it even harder to read him. Was he fucking around? Was he serious? Why would he be serious? And worse why was I kinda into it? "Goddamn it." I mentally chastised myself. "Okay- that's enough- go. Now." I ordered, throwing a pillow at him as he retreated, walking away with extra sass in his step- chuckling happily.

"Woke him up!" he called out and several mumbled responses came from varying places in the apartment.

Minho brushed past him in the doorway, lightly smacking him on the ass- which was Minho's typical greeting for Felix. "That was a bit far, Lixxie." He scolded and Felix smiled up at him brightly. "Though, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't love to see that little flirtation play out." He said, his eyebrow raising slightly.

My mouth fell open in shock. What the fuck was with everyone this morning? Felix retreated, blowing me a kiss as he laughed.

"How are you feeling?" Minho asked, sitting on the bed- his voice low and soothing.

"Sore." I admitted, rolling my shoulders, hissing at another shooting pain up my body.

"I put some Aleve next to your toothbrush- it will help some. I started packing you up- but you probably want to double check what you want to take." he cooed, tucking my hair behind my ear, cupping my face in his hand. "We have rehearsal in thirty minutes, then leave out for the airport directly after. Lix was adamant about waking you up today- he's in a even happier mood than usual- if that is possible."

"I can't believe you let him in here with me sleeping naked." I complained halfheartedly.

"I think that's why he was so adamant. I mean it's Felix though- I'm sure you're safe. He's got his hand full with Hyun and Bin." He laughed, kissing me lightly. "Can't blame him for wanting to enjoy the scenery though, am I right?" he teased, and I let out a huff of laughter.

"Is everyone else here?" I asked, managing to swing my legs in front of me and hang them off the bed- the position precarious at best and doing nothing to ease my aching body.

"Lix, Hyun, Bin and Chan are here- they came to pack up and Felix- well he just-"

"Yeah, I know- he basically lives in Bin's room." I finish for him.

"I have to run home and finish packing too. I promise I'll meet you at rehearsal, okay?" he said, his words laced with concern. I knew the reason for him not wanting to leave me. Seungmin was undoubtedly at their apartment and Minho clearly didn't want to deal with him.

"Go- everything will be fine." I assured him, my hand holding him at the nape of his neck as I pressed my forehead against his. "I will meet you at rehearsal- don't let him get under your skin." I encouraged. You can borrow my headphones, so you don't even have to listen to him." I offered.

He pulled back, smiling at me "Oh? Your headphones, huh? The famous headphones you are seldom without?" He went on, tickling my sides lightly with his fingertips.

"Y-yeah." I breathed- his light touches making my pulse quicken. His effect on me should be concerning but I was too addicted to it to care. I closed my eyes, letting his hands trail over me, his mouth falling to soothe the marks he'd made on my chest the night before. He was gentle- placing healing kisses on each redden bit of flesh. The mixture of stinging pain and his soft wet lips made my nipples go taut. I moaned lewdly- sure someone had heard. "Minho- you have to stop- I Can't, we can't." I pleaded and his head rose to look me in the eyes, his lips were parted, highlighting his cute bunny teeth, his eyes heavy lidded with want.

"Just a little more?" He whined, licking along my neck to my ear. He caught my earlobe between his teeth and flicked his tongue against the sensitive spot.

I was still processing Minho whining. My mind couldn't wrap itself around that fact and I suddenly wanted to hear him whine again at any cost. "Baby." I groaned. 'You have to go- we'll be late." I chastised him against my will.

He made grumbling little protests as he pulled his mouth of me, a pretty flush on his cheeks. He reached out to my bedside table and grabbed my beloved headphones, kissing them an raising them in the air like they were a trophy he had won. I giggled at him, always enjoying it when his silly side showed up. He backed up, his eyes on mine until the moment he had to turn away.

He closed my door behind him, and I let out a heavy sigh, trying to calm my now semi hard dick. I stood- testing the durability of my legs after the previous night's activities. My thighs were screaming a bit- but nothing I hadn't managed through after an intense gym session. I wandered to the bathroom and found my toothbrush on the sink, toothpaste already on it. Two tablets were exactly where Minho had said. He had laid out all my toiletries- even having made sure my travel bottles were full.

Minho was the hottest man I had ever met- but the little things- the sweet acts were just as sexy as his body or hands to my anxiety riddling brain. I hummed a tune while I made myself presentable. I did a quick check of the things he had packed for me and nodded- surprised and pleased he had packed all my favorite comfort items. I added a few pair of workout clothes and an extra beanie. I zipped up the case after adding my toiletry case and picked my outfit for the day. I picked baggy cargo pants and a white tank top- which highlighted all of the angry marks on my chest and neck beautifully. I planned to make a statement today and this would do it. Seungmin would know I was Minho's and that I was proud to be his. I smiled impishly and grabbed Minho's hoodie and put it on over the tank, hiding the spectacle until later.

The living room was a cacophony of noise- Chan was arm wrestling Binnie on the coffee table-complaining loudly that the latter as cheating- though everyone knew Bin could beat anyone arm wrestling easily. Felix and Hyunjin were cackling as they tried out some new TikTok dance- falling into a heap of laughter and sneaky kisses. "Morning guys," I yawned- my stomach rumbling. I was suddenly starving, but there was no time for breakfast.

"Morning?" Chan laughed, shaking his arm dramatically as Changbin won yet again. "It's 4 pm. What did Minho do to you last night?" he asked, coming up to me, inspecting my face like a concern parent.

"N-Nothing." I stuttered; his gaze always hard for me to meet.

"You should see his chest." Felix let slip.

"Lix!" I scolded "Fuck man." I complained.

Eyes turned to me; brows raised. "What does he mean, Jisung?" Changbin asked, stalking toward me with purpose. He may have been the most annoying of the group, but Bin had a crazy protective thing when it came to me. Like a real older brother.

"It's nothing." I tried, crossing my arms across my chest in an effort to dissuade him looking under my hoodie.

His hands closed around my forearms, and I was no match for his insane strength. He deftly yanked my arms to my sides and pulled the neck of my oversized hoodie to the side. He peered at the mess of my chest and stepped back, concern painting his features. "Holy fuck, Ji- You let him do that to you?"

"Yeah." I said, looking away shyly." I didn't mention how angry he had been at Seungmin and that I was sure he had used me to deal with his frustrations. I also didn't mention that I had loved every fucking second of it. "It's fine- "

"That is not fine- I get kink- but that shit is not okay, Ji." He scolded, looking at Felix and back at me. "Why didn't you say anything?" he reprimanded.

'I just did, Love." Felix said sarcastically. "Ji seemed fine with it, and Minho would not hurt him. "Felix continued, walking over and running his hand down Bin's bicep. "Besides, we don't kink shame in this house- right?" he leveled a challenging look at Changbin that made me briefly wonder who was really in charge between them.

Changbin's tongue was in his cheek- biting his words back. "Right." He mumbled, earning him a quick kiss from Felix.

Felix turned to me and smiling encouragingly. "I got your back, twinnie." He said cutely and I shook my head.

"I don't think I want to see." Chan mumbled and turned away, shaking his head in disbelief. Car should be here soon anyway." He mentioned as a way of changing the subject.

I shrugged and sure enough the car honked outside, announcing it's arrival. We trailed outside- Hyunjin doing a once over to turn off lights and chaotically asking us over and over if we had all our stuff. I lifted my suitcase into the trunk of the car and looked down the street, watching Minho ducking into his own car, sending a small wave to me. I waved back and blew him a kiss. From nowhere, Seungmin came up behind him and acted as though he caught the kiss, miming throwing it on the ground and stomping on it.

My mouth fell open, then snapped shut in fury. "Fine." I thought. "You want to complete for biggest bitch. Game on." I flipped him off- knowing I'd get scolded later but the shock on his smug face was so good I didn't give a shit. I could hear Minho's faint lilting laughter as I took my seat next to Chan and smiled at my small victory. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 5.8K 72
minho and jisung dated for 4 years, until Minho chose his career as an idol and broke up with jisung. three years later, jisung is famous songwriter...
116K 4.4K 66
κ’°β β‘…β α΅•β ΰΌšβ α΅•β κ’±β Λ–β β™‘ Han JiSung maybe is a little bit dumb and naive, but is incredible cute and lovely. Lee Minho finds out about it when Han JiSung text...
510K 24.9K 42
Minho and Jisung are childhood best friends. They're inseparable. Until Jisung started acting strange, suddenly trying to distance himself from Minho...