UNFORSEEN HEARTS || The fragr...

By author_adina

A famous singer Kia Marshall who has everything in her life except for the warmth of a loving family and the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Final

Chapter 7

4.6K 389 109
By author_adina

7.

A R S H

Her smile is so similar to someone else's smile! Wait Kia? I tried to look at her more carefully! Yes she has the smile as Kia! But again look away before she thinks I'm a creep!

But at the same time there are major differences between them. My Kia has long straight hair and she has voluminous bouncy curly hair, Kia has a high voice and she has a deep voice, Kia's skin tone is light and her skin tone is dark. Her eyebrows and nose structure are different from Kia. Plus she wears glasses too and Kia doesn't.

But wtf why am I thinking about those? I don't know but my stupid brain literally said for once what if she is Kia? Such an impossible thing! Ridiculous!

Making my steps to the kitchen while folding my shirt's sleeves. I put a pan and started boiling some water on it to make some pasta! The quickest, tastiest life saver ever.

I can feel Nira's eyes on me as she is watching with her doe eyes. She is observing my each and every move. Must be amused by my cooking skill.

I am almost done, just need the final touch aka cheese! "Miss Nira stop watching me and get me some cheese from the freeze!" "Huh?"
I looked at her "Get me some cheese from the freeze!". " Sure sir sure!" She quickly ran to the freeze to get some cheese but "thash"

Hearing the dropping sound, I looked in her direction and found my clumsy secretary dropped so many things including the cheese packet! My fault! Why did I asked for her help!

Moving near to her, I bowed down and got the cheese packet. While opening the packet, I gave her a small glare!

"Go and sit in the dining area!" I said or I say I ordered her. Like a good kid she sat down with her confused face. I also joined her while holding two plates in my hand. I put one in front of her and sat down.

She looked at me without any emotion "Eat! What are you waiting for?". She hesitated at first but later started eating. " OMGGGG! SIR THIS IS SO GOOD!" her eyes are about to come out due shockness.

"THE BEST PASTA I ATE IN MY LIFE! SIR YOU SHOULD BE A CHEF THAN A CEO!" she said while munching food with full emotions. It's actually been a while that someone praises about my cooking. At the same time It's been a while since I cooked for anyone!

"Thank you!" I replied without showing any emotion. "Sir, how do you learn to cook?". "My mom taught me!"

She thought for a moment "Umm sir if you don't mind can I ask you how your mom died?" I stopped at my movement, my cold eyes dug into her. She gulped

"Ahem sorry sir It's okay if- "When I was in highschool my mom died that time!" I said while cutting her words.

"My mom Mania Ivan, the most elegant and simple lady yet the most prettiest. My late grandfather choosed my mom as his daughter in-law. Basically it was an arranged marriage. But unfortunately, love was never a part of the equation. My dad never loved my mom and there was my mom who always craved for his love. My dad was forced to marry her because my grandfather said if he didn't marry her then he would be out of the Ivan industry and family! Just bcoz of this he married my mom!" She started listening to me more carefully.

"After the marriage, first first he faked everything in front of my grandfather but by the time he died, he showed his true colours. He behaved exactly the way used to behave when he was unmarried! He never cared about my mom nor her feelings. He always used to forget that she does exist in his life too! And about me.... " I stopped and inhaled a long breath.

"I was a mistake! My dad was drunk that time! He never wanted me! He told my mom thousands of times to abort me but my mom never wanted that! She begged and cried harder to him about this! But the day when he got to know that I am a boy, suddenly he wants me! Coz I'll be the first hire of the Ivan industry and for that my dad can get all the shares of the company before my uncle could get that!"

Shockness wasn't leaving Nira and I continued again "After I was born, my dad started his fake show again. He again gave me and my mom the fake love, fake affection and fake hopes. But my naive mom thought he changed" One drop of tears escaped from my eyes.

"He knows that my world starts with my mom and ends with her so he used this! The bond I used to share with my mom....I can't describe that to anyone in words!"

"When I finally turned 18, a few months later my dad held a big ass party to announce that I'll be the new heir of the Ivan industry. That day my dad took me with him first as mom couldn't go with us bcoz she got stuck with some arrangements so she said she will come later. I hesitated to go without her but she forcefully sent me".

"At the party, everything was going quite well but mom took much time to come here which made me feel uneasy. That day it was raining so bad and..." My breath hisses.

"Mom was driving to come here but because of heavy rain her car got hit by a truck! She got hurt a lot but still we can save her if we go there in time! Local people took her to the hospital, mom was still conscious. The doctor called my dad and said wife aka Mrs. Ivan got into a major accident!"

"But my dad..." I hold the table tighter. "If I know about my mom's accident then of course I'll run to her. Definitely I won't care about this hire and all! So that's why he didn't inform anyone! If he does that then it's gonna take more time to get all the shares from the industry! So he lied! He LIED TO ME!"

"He cut the call by saying It was the wrong number but little did he know that the doctor put the phone on speaker and mom heard everything!That time she fully broke! She lost all her hopes to live again! If that day he didn't lie to us today mom would be here with me! I hate him! I hate lies! I hate liars!" I couldn't control anymore and tears brimmed from my eyes.

I never shared this with anyone but today I am actually surprised that why I told her? But I am feeling relieved after telling her why? It feels like something heavy came out from my heart but Nira didn't say anything so I looked at her.

Seeing her teary eyes I forgot to react! Did she understand my pain? But at the same time she is trying hard not to cry. "S-Sir, I know my words don't matter but you know what the thing is still every day, every minute, every second your mom is sending you her love and blessing! You are not alone sir! She is always with you!" I nodded slowly while deeply looking into her.

Why does nobody talk like her? Why did her words make me feel like I am healing? Why? Who is she?

After whipping my tears off, I got up and took our plates to clean up! "Sir sir you sit down! Let me do it!" She interrupted me. "No thanks, I don't want you to break my plates!" she pouted a lil after hearing me.

Again without anything she is watching me doing the dishes. "Umm sir!" I looked at her coldly. "Umm last question!" curiousness all over her eyes. I sighed "Sir, when did you became Kia's fan?" "After losing my mom!" she furrowed.

"I also lost all of my hope to live again. I was just breathing while living like a dead human! One day accidentally I heard her song ❝Precious❞. That's how I got to know I was also precious to my mom and I should live for her!"

"People might think I am just a crazy obsessed fan! But no, I always love her more than a fan! Nobody can describe my love for her! She doesn't even know what she means to me! Bcoz of her I lived again! I have never met her, though I tried so many times to meet with her but failed. But still my heart beats only for her! She is not near me but still it feels like she is always near me!"

"Whenever her thoughts touch my head my heart beats faster, my eyes light up, and my smile becomes contagious. It's like fireworks exploding in my heart. It's a love that goes beyond words. I will always cherish her, adore her, support her, and do anything to make her happy. My love for her is pure, genuine, and unconditional. It's a love that makes me feel complete, like I found my missing piece. And it's love that's meant to last a lifetime! If I can't have her still I'll love her till my last breath!"

I finished and came back from the kitchen as I was done. But this time Nira was deeply looking into me! It's like she was too stunned to speak. She is lost somewhere.

She smiled softly yet brightly "Sir now get ready as finally you are going to meet your love of life soon! I'll inform you about the tickets soon!" she again softly smiled, I just nodded!
End of Arsh Pov

At night

K I A

"Oh my talented, smartest, prettiest, my soul sister, my life saver, my best friend and the most important the best manager in the world Naina! Pls give me the fan meeting tickets nah?" I fake cried hard while showing my fake crocodile puppy eyes.

She sighed and rolled her eyes! "Oh god! From where you learn buttering people this good?" Naina asked. "Huh you don't I am multi talented!" I replied again showing my crocodile puppy eyes.

"Tell me the truth! Why you want that?" her suspicious gaze surrounded me like I am a famous thief! "Didn't I tell you there is a baby named Ren in the Ivan family! So I want tickets for him!". "Hmm but why two tickets?"
(P.S : Her suspicious gaze is very scary and she should be detective than a manager *sigh*)

"Umm you know Ren is a small kid so how can he go alone! Of course his mom will go with him and that's why I need two tickets!". I lied again coz if I say Arsh is going then definitely no tickets. She will say that what if Arsh recognizes me! So that's why I still can't tell her the whole truth.

" But all the tickets were actually sold out, Kia!" "Liar!" finally this time I can give her a suspicious glare! "We only have VIP tickets now!". " That's even better! I don't know anything, send me two!"

"Oh kia I can't with you! Wait, I'm looking for it!" She said while sitting with her laptop and of course sighed. "Aww my Naina!" I jumped on her. "Ouch my back! Come down girl!".

I giggled at her. " Btw Naina you said I have some important shoots which I can't cancel bcoz of my break as those scheduled a long time so how much work I have to do?" I asked.

"Not much! Here you go first, this fan meeting then two famous brand shoots. Also that dating box show and lastly another fan meeting!"

I nodded at her while thinking "But don't worry about this! Each of them has much time gap!" she smiled at me.

And about calm down how can I calm down? I am very happy because after seeing those tickets, Arsh will be so happy. Ahh I can't wait to see him smile again. Today the way he smiled oh god he has a goddamn heart touching smile for sure and that scary human doesn't smile often so finally I can see him smiling again!

Today I got to know about his past, truly my heart broke! He is the only one who is suffering without doing anything. I wish I could hug him, I wish I could give him the comfort he was begging for years!

Also today the way he simply described his love for Kia aka me..... Ahh why my cheeks are heating up! Is the AC not working?

Years later I again feel loved! From far away he is loving me this much then what will he do when I will be in front of him? His each and every word is repeating in my mind and I can't stop smiling for that!

I heard my spare phone was ringing, so I ran to my bedroom to pick it up. It was Arsh of course!!!! Clearing my throat I picked up "Hello sir!" I couldn't hear anything so I again called him "Sir?"

"Umm yes I am there!". Oh god, his voice! Why am I blushing? "Sir, do you need anything?" "Umm I called you to be sure about the tickets!" he hesitantly said. Aww he is so cute! "Yes sir I got them! And about the print out copy I'll give it to you on the fan meeting day!". "Hmm good then bye" he quickly cut the call! I laughed at his action!

1 week later

While entering the Ivan house, I made my way to Arsh sir's room to give the print out copy of the tickets for the fan meeting as today is the fan meeting day!

And of course after giving this, I have to run to get ready as Kia Marshall! Oh god, too much work too! Thank god I lied that day, I have to go to the hospital bcoz of my uncle. And for that I got a day off!

True to say I am so excited to meet with Arsh as Kia Marshall. I just really want to see how that cold scary human reacts. It's been 1 week, I am his personal secretary and to be honest this one week was one best time of my life!

I saw and learned so many things which I never knew as Kia. For this I am really glad that I am his secretary! Staying with him from 9 to 6 feels so good! Which I never felt before.

And about him, I think he started to get a little free with me. Because the way he says some things to me, he never says those to others. Maybe he started feeling safe with me!

Finally reaching his room, I lightly knocked down but nobody responded so I knocked again but still no response.

I pecked my head inside and widened my eyes as the whole room was a big mess. Clothes are falling all over the room. It looks like this is backstage of a fashion show.

But suddenly Arsh came out from the bathroom. My eyes grow bigger or I say it got stuck somewhere! Because there is Mr. Arsh Ivan who is standing in front of me while being half NAKED!!!!!.....

❝85+ comments for the next chapter! And don't forget to vote 🫶🏻 What do you think what will happen on the next chapter when Arsh will meet his Kia for the first time!❞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 331 10
Book 1 in the "BOUND BY DESIRE" series.. ***************************************** What happens when the person you hate makes you feel something you...
87.7K 3.1K 28
A powerful cold billionaire CEO and a simple yet beautiful kind hearted girl...... He is South Korean and she is Indian...... He doesn't believe true...
2.2M 85.9K 33
After a chance encounter, deaf cleaning lady Irene's world clashes with wealthy CEO Leo's, igniting a spark of romance tested by family secrets and t...
35.9K 1.8K 50
Daisy has been a stripper all of her life against her wishes. With an annoyingly genius brother to take care of, she is ready to do whatever it takes...