The Fake Idol ( KNY x Hoshin...

By ThatAnimeTeen

Y/N, the younger twin sister of Ai Hoshino is blackmailed to be an idol by a producer who has many connection... More

✶1✶
✶ 2 ✶
✶ 3 ✶
✶ 4 ✶
✶ 5 ✶
New cover
✶ 6 ✶
✶ 7: Rainy Day ✶
✶ 8: Agreement ✶
✶ 9: Friend? ✶
✶ 10: Shopping trip ✶
✶ 11: Welcome home ✶
✶13✶
✶14✶
✶15 ✶
✶16✶
✶17✶
✶18 ✶
✶19✶
✶20✶
✶21✶
✶22✶
Brainrot
✶23✶
✶24✶
✶25✶
✶26✶
✶27✶

✶ 12: Secret ✶

376 22 5
By ThatAnimeTeen

" I'm back-

" I'll even kiss your feet!"

" There's no need for that."

The three turned their heads to see Y/N standing at the door.

The blonde twins started to freak out.

" Awww! Aqua and Ruby, you two are so smart! But maybe you shouldn't sit on the table." She smiled, picking them up and setting them on the couch.

Y/N sat in the middle of them.

Ruby's small and chubby hand picked up Y/N's. Ruby then placed Y/N's hand on her head.

" Oh, you want head pats?" Y/N asked.

Ruby made baby noises and Y/N took that as a yes.

" There you go! Head pats for everyone!" She said, patting Aqua's head too.

" Miyako, you want head pats too?" Y/N asked the woman who was dusting the ceiling fan.

" Anyways, did your mama just leave, or has she been gone for awhile?" Y/N asked.

Ruby was about to talk but Aqua gave her a look.

Ruby nodded and made baby noises.

" So she just left, huh?" Y/N sighed.

...

" WHAT?! AN AI PERFORMANCE LIVE?!!" Y/N yelled, earning concerned stares from people.

" Shh!" Miyako said, pushing Y/N hat down to cover her eyes. She also had to adjust her sunglasses.

" Listen to me you three! No running, jumping, yelling, or anything that makes stand out! Ya hear?" Miyako asked, sticking Ruby's pacifier in her mouth.

Y/N couldn't hear the twins talking since it was so loud.

Y/N saw Ai on the stage and almost lost it.

She looked pretty emotionless—like she wasn't even pretending to look happy.

Y/N looked down at the two red glow sticks in her hand.

She started to dance to the choreography with the glow sticks, Aqua and Ruby doing the same. Y/N was dancing a little too much to the point where her sunglasses fell off, her hat doing the same.

" Look at those babies..."

" Wait.. IS THAT Y/N?!"

The girls stopped dancing on stage to look at them.

" Wow! Y/N's here!"

" She should join us too!"

' My little sister and kids.... Are so cute!' Ai smiled.

•••

" We're so sorry." Y/N said to Saitou, bowing her head.

" You should be!" Saitou said.

" Anyways... I have to go now!" Y/N said, quickly running to the door.

She blew kisses at Ai, Ruby, and Aqua before leaving.

She had forgotten that rehearsal for the big concert was today.

Y/N rushes to the studio they liked to rehearse at.

" Sorry I'm late!" She yelled.

" Rehearsal is finished." A deep voice said from behind her.

She turned around to see none other than Riko.

" Oh. Is that so?" She asked, all color draining from her eyes at the sight of him.

" Hm. Y/N, walk with me." He said as he started walking out of the studio, his shoulder length blonde hair flowing behind him.

She reluctantly followed him.

" Have I ever told you my name isn't Riko?" He asked.

" You haven't mentioned it." She said.

" My name... is actually Hikaru Kamiki."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 77 23
Y/n Tomioka. Freshman in college. Giyuu's younger sister by two years. No friends but always hangs out in the library. Sanemi Shinazegawa. Junior in...
133K 3K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...
401 1 13
The time has finally come for the truth of Ai's life to be revealed to the public through the upcoming movie. Countless months of work by actors and...
23.7K 585 16
the both of you were worlds apart. Ai Hoshino, the idol of B-Komachi, although she has begun expanding to things such as acting, also a secret mother...