π‘«π’‚π’π’π’Šπ’‚π’π’„π’† [ πš‚πšžπš—πš”...

By Sooranji

𝑳𝒆𝒕 π’Žπ’† π’Œπ’Šπ’”π’” π’šπ’π’– 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’† 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 π’”π’‘π’“π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’„π’π’Žπ’†π’” 𝑳𝒆𝒕 π’Žπ’† 𝒔𝒆𝒂... More

π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšŽπš›πšœ π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—
π™Ώπš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
EPILOGUE

04

1.5K 63 29
By Sooranji

Is it because of the heater? is it actually hot in here? Or is it just him feeling hot in the embrace of the younger who has his arms wrapped around his waist, holding him tightly against his big frame while his arms were circled around the taller's neck to keep himself above the water.

" Yah Nishimura Riki! "

Said Sunoo in a very pissed off tone as he shot up his head to glare at the man who was the reason he ended up in this situation but as soon as he looked up his breath hitched.

Those dark eyes, they were back. Staring at him hungrily while his hold around the older's waist got tighter making the latter whimper lowly.

" R-Riki..? "

Fuck.

Ni-ki gulped as his throat felt dry by the way the older called his name, his voice was soft almost like a whisper and oh how perfect his tiny waist fits in his arms. Kim Sunoo in his arms feels just so right.

He stared down at the beautiful man who was clinging on to him for dear life. He was actually glad that the older didn't know how to swim. He watched the older gulp while trying to keep the eye contact with him but was visibly struggling making him smirk mentally.

" Sunoo "

He called the older who flinched slightly at the mention of his name and how perfect it sounded coming from the younger.

It did something to him. It woke something in him as he couldn't help but let his eyes travel the younger's face.

They were so close that they could feel each other's breath fanning on their faces as they continued to scan each other's godly visuals taking notes of each and every feature of their faces.

For Ni-ki, the older's eyes were so pretty that he wanted to get lost in them and never be found. Those amber painted eyes left him breathless countless of times. Those long eye lashes were so pretty when they fluttered innocently at him.

Those perfect eyebrows were like an art piece, that straight and high nose bridge was so perfect it looked unreal, those soft peach shaded cheeks were so cute and tempting that he wanted to bite and kiss at them every now and then.

Those soft, moist lips shinning alluringly, openly inviting for urgent kisses making him feel hungry, those beautiful moles on his face makes him want to kiss each one of them for the rest of his life, that perfect chin and sharp jaw line makes him want to kiss them until his lips hurt.

For Sunoo, his mind was a mess.. all he could register at this exact moment is how those dangerous eyes of the younger are staring at him lustfully and they were fucking gorgeous, he loved to see his own reflection in them as they stare at him.

His perfect nose.. he want to feel it getting buried in the crook of his neck and those lips they were kiss worthy.

That sharp jawline looked so sinful he wanted to run his finger across them to see if it can cut his flesh.

One word for him.

Fucking mythical! Like no way he is real.

He doesn't know why he was having all this sinful thoughts and desires for his soon to be step brother. It was so wrong but he found himself getting sucked in.

With a messed up mind he found himself staring at the younger's lips and the latter was mirror his action, staring at his lips while licking his own.

Oh fuck.

" I want to kiss you "

Said Ni-ki, his voice was low and deep sending shiver down the older's spine who froze at the unexpected words.

Right.. he wanted to kiss his younger brother-- well soon to be but isn't it wrong? What will their parents think? It's so fucking wrong. Then why can't he just say a fucking no and step away, let go of the younger?

" b-but.. "

But what? He forgot! He fucking forgot his excuse when he saw the younger licking his lips wetting it making it shine deliciously.

' think Sunoo think! ' he racked his brain to come up with anything to stop this madness.

But the younger's patience was running thin and he groaned before crashing his lips on the older's, taking him by surprise.

Fucking hell?

Their lips fits so perfect, too perfect that it was addicting.. but it couldn't last long when the front door unclocking sound was heard along with quick footsteps followed by their names being called.

Sunoo's eyes grew big as he pushed the younger who let go of his lips with an annoyed expression.. yh he was feeling it too but he was mostly glad that they got interrupted.

With all honesty he wanted to feel this kiss as much as possible but at the same time they shouldn't be doing this. It's fucking wrong!

He had no guts to look at the younger in his eyes so he chose the safest option that is to fleet the scene and pretend all this madness never happened.

It wasn't even a kiss, their lips just made a little contact but they never moved it so it can't be considered as a kiss right?

Well he was trying to think of any excuse to make him feel less guilty but in the back of his head he was dying to feel those lips again and explore them properly.

________

Delicious aroma of freshly cooked food filled the room as their family cook placed the mouthwatering dishes on the big dinning table and another maid helped her to set the table perfectly.

Various dishes such as double smoked salmon with horseradish cream, chicken with masala risotto, Caesar salad, Shrimp Linguine with Chorizo and blackberry-lime Porch punch was placed on the big dinner table waiting to be devoured but Sunoo have no appetite to eat any of this as his mind was still stuck on their kiss-

' no it was not a kiss! ' he screamed in his head but flinched when he felt a touch on his knuckles.

" honey why are you not eating? "

Asked his mom while looking at him worridly, he felt guilty for making his mother worried so he gave her a warm smile it was a forced one but at least he tried.

" Nothing mom just was thinking about University and stuff "

He lied and he could see the younger eyeing him blankly. He gulped when he felt the younger's heated gaze on him. He wanted to disappear and never come back.

" aw Sunoo that can wait ok? Eat first the food is getting cold. "

Said the older man while smiling at him makes him instantly nod. The room fell back into silence with only utensils clattering sounds filling the room occasionally as they all ate their food in silence.

' quit staring '

Sunoo shouted in his head when he was unable to shake the latter's intimidating stare on him. Like what's worng with this guy? Staring at him while his parents are around.

" Ni-ki did something happened between you and Sunoo? You have been staring at him? "

Shoot!

His mother asked the younger who gaze at her warmly totally opposite to how he was looking at Sunoo this whole time.

Sunoo was mentally cursing the younger and was scared as hell about what he will answer. He have zero faith in that stupid guy to be honest.

" Sunoo hyung is very beautiful just like you mom "

Ni-ki started and Sunoo swore his heart stopped. Is he flirting with his mother now? He called her mom on top of that... also did he just called him beautiful--

' don't blush don't blush '

He chanted in his head as he stare at his half empty pasta plate that now looked more entertaining than anything.

" aw how sweet. Sunoo darling Ni-ki is complimenting you see how cute! "

His mom cooed and he gave her a small smile before shooting a forced one at Ni-ki who smirked at him openly.

" Aw seems like he is just shy haha "

Ni-ki's dad joked and his mother and Ni-ki laughed like it was the funniest shit to even exist.

Anyways gladly dinner ended sooner as Sunoo made excuses like he gotta study for a test ( he don't have any ) and he has some pending assignments to take care of and excuses himself earlier than others.

________

Sitting on his soft and cozy bed he hugged his knees before dialling the only person he could think of to rant about Ni-ki now.

He connected his phone to his airpods and plugged them in his ears before tossing his phone away.

He closed his eyes and leaned his head back on the velvety headboard of his bed waiting for the younger to pick up but to his dismay the latter never answered the call.

A small pout formed on his lips and he decided to sleep instead.

Turning off all the lights of his room except the night light he fell back on his bed closing his eyes listening to his own heartbeat he should have felt calm but what he was feeling was far from the calmness he was expecting.

His mind was messed up and so his heart, the storm inside him was so intense he was having trouble thinking straight.

When he closed his eyes the first thing he saw was the younger's eyes. He have a lot of say about them and how they make him feel weak at times, then those lips and how they felt so amazing on his even if it lasted for a short while, the way the latter held him tightly so close to himself and the way his body heated up under his every single touch.

He was thinking and feeling every single thing one should never think about their family members more precisely his soon to be step brother.

Step or not brother is brother

And he needs to get his mind straight before he do something that he will regret and will ruin his family.

There are two options;

First, talk to Ni-ki and get him to understand why they can't do this what they were about to do and what the consequences could be of their racklessness.

Second if he will still not understand then avoid him at any cost even if it makes everything between them awkward which isn't any different than now.

" okay Sunoo tomorrow let's try to fix things staring with getting that shithead's head out of garbage "

He made a self note and with that he decided to try to fall asleep and not think about his stupid soon to be step brother at all.

Keyword - try

To be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 867 22
π’ƒπ’†π’π’Šπ’†π’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Šπ’ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 π’•π’‰π’π’–π’ˆπ’‰ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’π’“π’π’… π’Šπ’” π’…π’Šπ’”π’”π’π’π’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Šπ’π’•π’ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒐𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉�...
1.8K 35 14
.(μ—°μΈμ˜ 적) . . . . . . < how did we end up like this? > . . . . -NO COPYRIGHT -THE STORY IS NOT BASED ON TRUE EVENTS -THE STORY IS FROM MY IMAGI...
32.2K 702 17
Where your dreams come true...πŸŒ™β˜οΈπŸ«Ά β—‚ ❚ ⊱κ•₯⊰ ❚ β–Έβ—‚ ❚ ⊱κ•₯⊰ ❚ β–Έβ—‚ ❚ ⊱κ•₯⊰ ❚ β–Έ Started: Aug 29, 2022 Completed: Note: Requests are open! Feel free to message...
176K 3.1K 131
Enhypen reactions here~ TW: swearing, smut, hinted smut, angst, innapropriate language Please beware-the first few bunch of stories are from 2022. My...