𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋

By partyn2

ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ - ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (soical media)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38(soical media)
*Not a update*
39
40
41
42
43
44
🚨New book coming soon🚨
New Books out Now!!!!!!!!!
Blind interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
Blind Interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Blind Interlude * LAST BONUS CHAPTER*
Yall Quiet!!??????

45

4.4K 123 41
By partyn2

Last chapter yalllllllll😭

**Sorry for any mistakes**

Omniscient

"Ma wake upppppppppp!" Riyah groaned hearing one of her 4 year old twin boys pushing her arm so she could wake up.

It was Christmas morning and all the kids were ready to open up their Christmas presents.

"Mmm where yall daddy at" she tiredly said into her pillow.

"He not in here , ma come onnnn!" The other twin whined at his mother.

Kashmire and Kashton were eagered to open up their presents, but waking up their mom was making them anxious.

"Okokok im up" Riyah sighed sitting up with a mug on her face.

"Yayyy come on ma let go!" Kashton smiled widely grabbing his mom hand making her smile at him.

"Yall are the cutest, is yall cousins up as well" she asked them yawning.

"Yup" Kashmire yelled running down the hall and down the stairs.

"Slow down Mire for you bust yo ass" Riyah called after him.

"Ma you know he crazy" Kashton shook his head still holding onto his mom's hand as they walked down the stairs together.

These lul boys too grown, riyah thought to herself.

She heard squeals and laughter coming from the living room.

The gang made it a tradition to spend Christmas week at one of their houses each year and this year it was Riyah and Kamari time to host.

"Finally the beast has awoken" Lorenzo teased Riyah and she flipped him off.

Nova hit him on the neck making him fake cry in pain.

"Leave my best friend alone Enzo, you know how i get"

Nova playfully glared at him.

"Mmcht man sit yo pregnant ass down" he smirked licking his lips at her making her instantly blush.

"Man hell nawl get yall nasty asses on some where, thats why she pregnant with triplets now" Jay laughed out shaking his head at the married couple.

"Thank you sis, I don't know why he continues to play with me" Riyah chuckled sitting down next to Nova on the couch.

"How are my babies doing in there anyways" Riyah smiled rubbing Nova's huge 8 month belly.

"Kicking my ass, I literally can't stop farting im gassy as hell and i hate it here" Nova pouted looking down at her belly.

"Awwww its okay sis, it'll be over real soon just enjoy the moments now cause when they come out, it'll be hell" Mara joked as she fed her 9 month old son Jordan.

A year after she had Harmony, she got pregnant and had Genesis their other daughter. And then last year she just had Jordan who she prayed was the last one.

Mara was enjoying motherhood much more now feeling like her little family was complete.

Her and Jayvon had gotten married 3 months after she had Harmony and they couldn't be happier. At first it was rocky and bumpy but going to therapy really helped themselves and their relationship together.

"Shii while you playing yo ass prolly pregnant right now" Jay said with the yikes face leaving Mara with a shocked face.

"Jayvon don't piss me off right now on this Christmas morning" Samara mugged him, everyone laughing at the two.

"Yall niggas spitting out kids like fucking animals" Kamari blurted out coming from the kitchen smacking on bacon.

"Big hungry ass" Lorenzo mumbled

"Shut yo razor bump face ass up nigga" Kamari bucked at him.

"Ma look! This the one i wanted!" Kashmire yelled with excitement showing his mom the nerf gun he had seen in target the other day.

"Nigga gone be a thug watch" Lorenzo joked.

"Leave my son alone bitch ass" Kamari chuckled throwing his bacon At Lorenzo head.

"Aht aht, don't be throwing food in my damn house Kamari" Riyah mugged him making him laugh even more as he sat down next to her kissing her cheek.

"My bad baby" he cuddled up next to her.

"Niggas ass a simp" Jay and Lorenzo joked.

"Shiii I'll be a simp ass nigga for my wife da fuck" Kamari flipped them off.

"Hell nawl nigga been a simp for Riyah ass since we was youngins" Jay smirked at the couple making Kamari shrug his shoulders.

"Jayvon i know you not talking, better chill out" Mara squinted at him as she patted Jordan's back.

"Yup ha ass pregnant again" Nova whispered to Riyah which she agreed with.

"Mommy look at my pretty dress" Harmony cheesed holding up this cute little white princess like dress.

"You like it baby?" Samara smiled lovingly at her first born. "Yess! Thank you mommy" Harmony ran over to her mother giving her a gentle hug so she wouldn't hurt her baby brother.

"You're welcome baby"

"Dang not a thank you to daddy" Jayvon pouted looking at his daughter making Harmony giggle.

"Thanks daddy" she giggled hugging her father who wrapped his big arms around his daughter.

"You're welcome babygirl only the best for my princess" he kissed her forehead smiling.

"I see who be breaking yo puckets for real" Kamari smirked nodding at Harmony who started opening up more presents.

"Mannnn you know it, all three of they asses. My boys the only ones sane and not bougie they not like they sisters" Jay chuckled shaking his head.

"Speaking of sons why Zyire not here" Riyah asked looking at Jay then glanced at her boys who where shooting their guns at eachother.

"Mannn yo know his mama be tripping bruh. She already know we do this every year for Christmas, and he be wanting to be with his cousins but she be bullshittin bruh" Jay sighed out looking a little bothered and stressed.

"She still trippin i see, do i need to throw another birthday cake at ha ass or something?" Riyah raised her eyebrows. (A/N: IYKYK😂)

"Chill out, but nah bruh she just doing the most for no reason. I just want my son to have the best life he can bruh and she tryna ruin that shit all cause I didn't give ha that damn money she been asking for. Like she got a whole nigga quit playing with me" Jay rolled his eyes.

"Yea ole girl trippin" Lorenzo said and everyone agreed looking at the kids play with their presents.

After another 30 minutes of the kid's opening up presents and having the time of there lives it was time party, watch football games and enjoy family.

But before Kamari could enjoy the rest of Christmas day with his family he had to see the last person on earth that didn't care about him, but he still loved them anyways.

His mom.

About two years ago she had a mild stroke from the drugs that was pumping through her vains, and Kamari was there the second he got called.

He would visit here when ever he could, tell her about his wife and kids and his family.

But she never would say anything back to him.

She just sat there looking into space like her body was there but her herself was gone.

It made Kamari's heart a bit heavy, but he was pushing through it all for his family.

He walked into the his mother room in the nursing home she was in.

"Wassup ma" he lowly said standing at the door with his hands in his hoodie pockets.

As always no response.

He sighed walking into the room some more.

"Merry Christmas ma....the twins getting older.

They've been asking about you wondering who you are and shit like that. I-i just can't seem to tell them who you really are. How do i tell my sons that their Grandma is a addict who didn't give a fuck about me and my brother and only cared for herself and where ha next fix was coming from" he whispered as a tear rolled down his cheek.

He quickly wiped the tear away blinking as he looked towards his mother then back at the ground.

"And some how i still love you, some how i keep coming back to this damn nursing home to tell you how happy i am. Finally. But going to therapy made me realize that i can never be happy for real if i keep holding on to that part of you who i knew as my mother. I can't keep holding on to you ma. And its killing me to even be here saying this shit" he blinked away his tears trying his hardest not to cry.

"Im letting you go ma...i gotta let you go...this my last time coming back here" he sniffed dragging his hands down his face looking at his mother for the last time and left without saying another word.

Kamari sat in his car silently crying.

But All he could feel was relief and that it was finally over now.

Back at the house the kids where running around playing, the girls were in the kitchen cooking, while The guys were yelling at the tv since the football game was on.

"They dumbass be yelling at the TV like they can hear them" Riyah mentioned laughing.

"Girl right, bunch of dumbass. We married dumbass" Samara shook her head smiling.

"Igh yall come on the food ready" Riyah yelled loud enough for everyone to hear in the house.

The kids came running into the kitchen ready to eat.

"Uh uhn yall know yall need to wash yall lul nasty hands" Riyah pointed at the kids making them eagerly line to wash they hands.

"Bitch we really mothers out here" Samara sighed watching the kids fight to wash they hands.

"I know right, seems so crazy and deja vu" Riyah agreed as she started making plates.

"Ma Kaston just flicked my forehead " Mire snitched on his twin making Kash stick his tongue out at his brother. Nova laughed at the twins, "girl them two is Kamari's mini me's for real" making Riyah smile.

"Girl don't i know it" Riyah sighed out giving the kids their plates.

"Im sad daddy nem out of town" Samara pouted.

"Glad they gone be here for new years though" Riyah tried cheering her sister up.

Everybody was sat at the table eating and chatting.

Riyah smiled looking around the room seeing all the people she loved dearly.

Then she looked at Kamari, her best friend.

"You good" she asked grabbing his hand making him smile at her.

"Yea baby im good, just feeling more blessed then ever. I love you Renee" Kamari whispered to his wife making her blush like crazy.

"I love you too" Riyah smiled giving him a kiss

"Eeewwwwwww" all the kids screamed at the sight of Kamari and Riyah kissing.

"TeeTee he got cooties" Harmony yelled with a disgusting look on her face making everyone at the table laugh.

Some how some way they were all blind to what was right in front of them not knowing that all they needed was each other.

𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋🌹

The endddddd!!! Lmaooooo ik ik this is prolly like the weakest ending ever but look i was done done with this book and thinking of these last chapters was so HARD😭😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 10.7K 55
' 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 - 𝙹𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎́ 𝙰𝚒𝚔𝚘 .
1.4M 63.2K 53
"𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 ,𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 ..."
542K 18.3K 39
"𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
31.1K 789 26
🖤 .