Arranged Marriage 💘

By AlankritaGhai

Shaadi se pehle pyar ki hamesha zarurat nahi hoti 🥀 Pyar toh shaadi ke baad bhi ho jata hai 💘 More

Characters Introduction ✨
First conversation with family regarding marriage 💫 (Nischay's side)
First conversation with family regarding marriage 💫 (Y/N's side)
Family's met each other ✨
Hamari Peheli Mulaqaat 💞💫
Bhabhi mill gayi 🌠
Meeting his siblings 💖
Introduction with triggered Army 💝
Haldi ⭐
Mehendi ceremony 🎑
Wedding Outfits
Make way for the bride 💞💫
The wedding night 🌉
Pehli Rasoi 💫💖
Pagphera ceremony 🎑
Am I falling for her ? 💞
The Surprise Planning 💖
Flight to Paris ✈️✨
The Happy Ending 💫🎈

Wedding Day 🎉

772 16 7
By AlankritaGhai

Author's Pov - After waiting a lot finally the day has arrived when Nischay and Y/N will become one . Yes they are getting married today 😉✨
They both are very excited but nervous as well . They both are getting ready . Y/N is almost done and she looks gorgeous 😍 She is very nervous and a lot of questions are running in her mind .

Y/N's Pov - I am almost ready and I am very nervous . A lot of questions are chasing in my mind . Like will I be a good wife ? Will I be able to take care of Nischay and his family? Will I be able to take up such a big responsibility? I was thinking about all of these things then suddenly someone called me from behind. It was my brother Rehan .
Rehan - Y/N , OMG 😱 is this really you ? You look so beautiful my dear 💖
Y/N - Thanks bhaiya .
Rehan - Meri choti si behan kitni badi ho gayi hai 💖
Y/N - Bhaiya....
Rehan - Kya hua ? Aese muh kyu latka rakha hai ? Koyi baat hai man main ?
Y/N - Kuch nahi bhaiya voh bas ...
Rehan - Dekh mujhse jhoot mat bol , sach bata tu is shaadi se khush toh hai na ?
Y/N - Haan hu toh par mere man main ek baat hai .
Rehan - Toh main kisliye hu bata na .
Y/N - Bhaiya mujhe bas thodi si nervousness ho Rahi hai . Aur dar bhi lag raha hai .
(Suddenly someone comes inside and enter's their conversation.)
Akshara - Koyi baat nahi shaadi se pehle aesi nervousness hoti hai hamari shaadi ke samay mujhe bhi hoti thi .

New Character's Introduction ✨

Akshara Sharma - Rehan's wife 💫

Y/N - Oh my god ... Bhabhi. Aap aa gaye ?
Akshara - Aur kya main Teri shaadi miss kar sakti hu .
(Then she hugged Y/N and consoled her that everything will be fine .)

Meanwhile at Nischay's house -
Nischay's Pov - I am ready and we are conducting the pre-wedding rituals. Everything is going great and I am very happy and excited. It's time for me to ride the horse . 🐎 (Indian wedding ritual) Everyone was dancing like crazy in my barat . And we finally reached the venue where my wedding would be conducted. I wonder how my Y/N looks .

Author's Pov - The barat has arrived the venue and is warmly welcomed by Y/N's family . After the barat's welcome Nischay is sitting on the stage and having his photoshoot. After his photoshoot it's time for our bride's entry . Nischay was waiting from so long to see her in the wedding dress and finally the moment has arrived .

Y/N's entry :-

Author's Pov - Seeing Y/N for the first time in wedding dress left Nischay speechless. He was completely mesmerized by her beauty. He quickly went near the stage entrance and grabbed Y/N's hand . It's time for the Jaimala ceremony . Y/N's brother and Prerna di were holding their jaimalas . First it was Y/N's turn . She grabbed the Jaimala from her brother but since Nischay is very tall so she had to ask him to bend down for her and Nischay being a gentleman did what she told him . Now it's Nischay's turn and he put the varmala in
Y/N's neck . Everyone clapped for new couple and showered them with flowers.

The other necessary rituals were done and now it's time for the couple to sit for the 7 rounds of promises. (Phera ceremony)

Y/N and Nischay sat for the phera ceremony and the priest did all the rituals. He made them make 7 promises to each other for the sake of their marriage. The couple obeyed him gladly and now the priest asked Nischay to apply sindoor on Y/N's forehead.

After this the priest asked Nischay to move on to the next ritual and tie the mangalsutra in
Y/N's neck .
Her mangalsutra:-

After this ceremony they completed their remaining pheres and finally became a married couple . 💞

After the wedding was done the priest asked the newly married couple to touch the feet of their elders and take their blessings. The couple followed his advice and took the blessings of their elders.

Now its time for the family dinner 🍽️ .
Everyone happily had their dinner and now it's time for Y/N's vidai . Y/N was happy to marry a guy like Nischay but she was very sad that now she has to leave her family after marriage. She cried a lot hugging he family and finally the couple was all set to leave for their house .

~To be continued

Chalo finally inki shaadi ho gayi ab next part ka ek chota sa spoiler ho jaye
-After wedding rituals and wedding night 🌉
Ab aap sab se hamari mulaqat hogi agle part main ❤️
Next part jaldi hi ayega tab tak kuch badiya memes bhi post kar rahi hu unhe padkar entertainment kar lo guys 🙃🤌🏻

Updating soon 🔜
~Your Author ⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 1.2K 39
(COMPLETE) Story of a girl who want to live her life by her choice But she could not do it because of her father. His family wants to force him to en...
152K 11K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
5.6K 196 24
So.......yahan jaanke kya hi karna hai ff padhke hi dekhlo sab pata chal jaayega, kyun ki iss baar maine kuch batana hi nahi hai 😁😂 . . . . . Aur...
5.3K 307 12
This story is completely different from the serial The story starts from where Nisha leaves Ranbir. And aage Kya hoga... uske liye aapko aage story p...