𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋

By partyn2

ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ - ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (soical media)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38(soical media)
*Not a update*
39
40
41
42
44
45
🚨New book coming soon🚨
New Books out Now!!!!!!!!!
Blind interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
Blind Interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Blind Interlude * LAST BONUS CHAPTER*
Yall Quiet!!??????

43

3.6K 106 4
By partyn2

HAPPY HALLOWEEN YALLLLLLLLLL🎃🧡

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Sariyah Moore~

I cheesed as i watched my beautiful sister get showered with baby gifts an stuff at her baby shower. About 3 months ago we found out that Jay was the father of her baby and i mean i can't be mad about it, i just pray that things turn out in a good way for my sister.

All her life all she ever wanted was to truly be and feel loved by someone and to be the best mother our own mother wasn't to us.

She wants the best for he child and if that means Jay being in her life to make that happiness happen then so be it.

Its her life and all i can do is support my sister and love on her and the baby.

There will always be that line and barrier between jay and I which he understands, I will never respect him at all for the shit he did to my sister. But for my sister i can be cordial for my niece, yuppppp she's having a girl and i can't wait to spoil my niecepooh.

"You look pretty as hell mamas" kamari kissed my lips and i grinned into the kiss.

Love this man i swear.

"How you feelin about all dis" he asked wrapping his arms around my shoulders as we watched Samara and Jay open up all the gifts.

Seeing my sister happy made me happy.

"Im happy that she's happy, but as far as me and Jay... he knows what the deal is between us" i shrugged tracing the tattoos on his arm.

"Ah that's understandable baby, Jay did some fucked up foul ass shit and his ass don't need no sympathy.
But if dat nigga make my sis happy then fuck it" He explained with a bored face and i hummed in response.

"I see yo pops been eyeing Jay ass all damn day, shit funny as fuck" Kamari smirked and i shook my head.

"As he should though, like you said Jay ass don't need no sympathy" i shrugged.

After another 30 minutes of them opening up gifts and thanking people it was time to go finally.

"I just wanna say thank you all for coming and showing love to our angel who we can't wait to meet. I feel like she is my rainbow baby and this all means so much to me that yo came and showed love and support. I love you all and thank you from the bottom of my heart" Mara thanked everyone.

"On me you coming home with me, Deuce miss Dior and i miss my lady" Kamari grinned.

"If you fuck, just say that" i smirked playfully rolling my eyes hearing him smack his lips. "I do miss you and yo fat ass, but fucking you is a plus" he bit his lip smacking my ass.

He so nastyyyyyyy

~Samara Moore~

I smiled at all the baby stuff that our family and friends got  us. It made me so ready to meet my baby and i was due in a couple of days.

"My moms was too happy today, ass couldn't stop taking pictures and shit" Jay smiled as he started putting up the baby clothes and stuff.

"Yea I forgot how much yo folks love taking pictures" i smiled some as i helped him with the rest of the stuff.

We literally had a whole bunch of stuff to last for a years or two, and i was just blessed and thankful for that.

"Nah i swear yo pops was eyeing da fuck outta me bae" Jay chuckled a bit while shaking his head as he put away more things.

"As he should, just cause we back together don't mean you ain't gone catch heat from my people"

He sighed "yeah i know, and ion mind either cause i know foe a fact I ain't gone never live this shit down"

"Im glad you know" i mumbled rubbing my belly as i felt my daughter kick the hell outta my uterus.

"Ouch!" I groaned in pain from her kicking me again.

"You good baby?" Jayvon quickly walked over to me with worry and concern on his face.

"Im good, she's just kicking me harder then usual" i waved my hand dismissively.

He kneeled down facing my belly and rubbed his hands on my medium larger belly bump. "Igh princess you can't be kicking ya moms like dat, wait til you come out then you can kick ya moms all you want" he laughed making me slap him up side the head.

"Play too much"

He stifled a laugh, "but nah on some serious stuff hurry and come on baby girl cause we been waiting too long for you to be here in our arms" he whispered to my belly giving it kisses making her lightly kick me.

"Mhm see my baby love ha daddy fasho" he proudly smiled giving my belly one last kiss and finally stood up.

"Im tired now" i yawned as i looked around the kids room.

I moved back in with Jay and we had Jayvon's son and our daughter share a room. It was so cute how we had it. (A/N: Please yall lets let her be delusional, happy, and in love for this ending😂😂)

"Son son can't wait to meet his baby sis" Jayvon smiled as we looked at the room one last time turning off the light as we walked out.

"I know his mama ain't too happy either" I lightly chuckled.

"You know she not but ion give a fuck. You my forever lady and she just da babymoms"

"Mhm hopefully ya last one too" I slick said making him smack his lips.

"Don't play with me Mara you know i ain't on dat shit"

I nodded and went to the closet and changed into one of his shirts and his boxers.

I felt a hard kick on my uterus again making me cry out in pain.

I heard Jay's loud footsteps come into the closet as i bent down some holding my belly.

"Fuck this shit hurts" i lowly groaned trying not to cry.

"Baby what's wrong? She kicking you hard again?" He frantically asked.

I nodded not saying anything.

"Shit you think we need to go to da hospital"

I quickly shook my head no, "not yet" i stood up fully and took long deep breaths as i walked out the closet with Jay carefully behind me.

"Im good Jay" i swatted his hand that was holding my waist. 

"Hell nah ion trust it" he mumbled continuing to help me to the bed.

I carefully laid on my pregnancy pillow getting comfortable.

"I need your daughter to chill out and stop tryna reconstruct my uterus" i groaned out as i rubbed my belly tryna soothe the pain.

"Mannn leave my girl alone" Jay got situated in the bed, pulling close to him so we could go to sleep.

**3 in the morning**

"Baby wake up" I faintly heard Jay's voice, i groaned and waved him off not tryna hear none.

"Samara wake yo ass up" he said with more base in his voice. I smacked my lips, "what Jayvon, what!?".

"Either you done pissed on yaself or ya water just broke" he gave me a yikes face.

I instantly started to panic as I quickly sat up and looked in between my legs to see that i was laying in a big ass wet puddle on the sheets.

"I think my water broke" i panicked as i got out the bed.

"Oh shit, its dat time!" Jayvon sounded excited as he ran out the room and came back with both mines and our daughters hospital bag.

"A nigga finna be a pappy again, and i get to go through this shit for first time" he cheesed.

"Boy if you don't help me change my clo- AHHHH FUCKKKKKK" i moaned out in pain as i felt a sharp strong unbearable pain in my stomach.

It felt worse then my usual period cramps.

"Ah shit, this real hol on baby lemme get you some clothes real quick so when can go" Jayvon hurriedly ran into the closet and came back with spanks and another one of his shirts.

"Call my daddy and sister right now cau-fuckkkk this shit hurts so fuckin bad Jay!!" I painfully cried out.

"I gotchu baby just get inna car so we can go"

I got in da car breathing slowly as i tried to prepare myself for the next contraction.

Babygirl was literally days away from her due date, and now things were starting to become reality.

**At the hospital in labor**

"Come on baby you can do it push baby i gotchu" Jay whispered in my ear but i wasn't tryna hear all that right now.

"Fuck you Jayvonnnnn" i yelled out in pain from the hard pushing and contracts that i kept getting. "You got this Ms. Moore, we need you to push again sweetie we already see her Head" the doctor said as she smiled up at me and i groaned out in pain again.

"Okay ready! 3, 2, 1 push sweetie push!" she yelled and i sat up yelling out in pain as i tried pushing out my daughter.

"I can't do this, i can't" i cried out tired and exhausted.

"You can do this baby she almost here"

I was breathing heavy and I was sweating like crazy, i was completely over this and im certain this was gone be my last time giving birth.

Look I didn't wanna go through all that part of giving birth and stuff sorry💀🫶🏽 as  always thanks for reading❤️!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 17.1K 42
The best things come unexpected and sweep you off your feet
138K 2.1K 40
"𝙽𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎". * DISCONTINUED *
940K 38.8K 53
|𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲| /𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻/ 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿...
224K 5.8K 53
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 🦋.