🍁ComΔ™ΕŸ2YoΕ³πŸ–€[ţāęgΕ³Δ·Δ· Ζ’Ζ’]√

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff] This is a very sensitive and voilence story read on your own risk don't complain me later that... More

Prologue🍁
1-Remembered Me?!🍁
2-Beware.🍁
3-Min Jewan?🍁
4-In Your Arms.🍁
5-Become Addicted.🍁
6-Without You.🍁
7-Crush At First Sight.🍁
8-I Missed You.🍁
9-His Taehyung.🍁
10-Uncle.🍁
11-Carban Copy.🍁
12-Jealous!!!🍁
13-Fresher Party.🍁
14-Jay B & Fennec Fox.🍁
15-I Will Pray.🍁
16-Bambi Eyes.🍁
17-Birthday.🍁
18-Wait For Me.🍁
19-Infinity.🍁
20-Strength.🍁
21-Get Well Soon.🍁
22-Jimin Hyung!🍁
23-Welcome Back.🍁
24-Hiding.🍁
25-Family.🍁
26-My Baby.🍁
27-Sweet Moments.🍁
28-Mafia/Flasback.🍁
29-My Son In Law.🍁
30-I'm Not A Rabbit!🍁
31-I'm Sorry.🍁
32-Feelings.🍁
33-Seniors.🍁
34-Closeness.🍁
36-My butterfly.🍁
37-Take It Slow.🍁
38-First Kiss.🍁
39-Soulmates.🍁
40-Preparation.🍁
41-Wedding.🍁
42-Happy Family.🍁
43-He Did Nothing.🍁
44-Sunshine.🍁
45-What Did They Do?🍁
46-Its True.🍁
47-I'm Not A Begger.🍁
48-Final.🍁
49-Life Goes On.🍁
50-Taegukk.🍁
✨Epilogue🍁

35-One-Sided Date.🍁

1K 54 7
By Solitary_0813

Hey.......... 💚💜

............... One-Sided Date

Tae getting ready lazily to meet Jk's Lover aka his butterfly while sulking.

Tae wear blue loose jeans, white shirt put earings, and a silver shining chain while something mumbled in anger.

"Please wear something presentable. I don't want my lover think about you low." Tae imitate jk's voice and huffed a cute pout adoring on his cherry lips.

He smile shyly after remembering jk's word when he see his reflection in the mirror.

His smile fade away soon and clear his throat while looking at his own reflection up and down.

He is checking himself is he okay or not as jk asked to him. He shrugged and pick his phone and a cute little bag.

He hang bag on his shoulder and keep his phone infront jeans pocket and went outside of the home before look at last time in the mirror.

....

Jk waiting outside of the big music hall for taehyung while writing some code on the tickets.

He is wearing blue tight jeans turtle neck tshirt, check grey and black shirt and a long court he is keeping on his shoulder.

He checking everywhere time to time if tae is come or not because the place is crowded.

He looked amusingly when he spot his butterfly in crowd. His eyes are wide and mouth ajar after seeing him.

Like this..... 🤭

Jk parted lips curved into a small smile while looking at his beautiful would be boyfie or maybe wi...*caugh*

'looking ethereal like always an angel.'

Jk thought grinning ear to ear in his mind. He keep tickets and pen in his long court pocket carefully.

Tae looking here and there searching for jk and his butterfly while roaming his doe blue eyes in the crowd.

Jk wave his hand several time after calling his name, he snap his head to that direction.

He spot him waving his hand he wave him back smiling. Jk sign him come to him he nods his head.

Tae roam his eyes around jk but he didn't find anyone.

'Maybe he didn't come yet either.' Tae mumbled and made his way towards jk while looking down and tugging his hair behind his ear with a blank face.

Ignore the mic..... 😁👀

"Hey gukk! umm he didn't came yet."
Tae asked while looking everywhere and jk admiring him breathed heavily

"He will come at evening." Jk said and looked away when he turn his gaze to him squinted eyes.

"But, you said he wil.... Jk cut him off

"Let's get inside the auditorium, it's time of the music performance." Jk said and hold his hand while dragging him inside.

Tae taken back and let him drag dum- founded and look at their joined hand with a blush face.

Taegukk came inside the auditorium. Jk made him seated in his seat and he take beside seat.

Tae patted his warm red cheeks and breathed nervously looking at their hands jk still holding his hand.

He is feeling butterflies in his stomach and his heart rapidly beating fast on top of that he can't abled to stop his blushing smile.

Jk follow his gaze, smiling at him and their intertwined hands. Tae totally forget about jk's 'Lover.'

Soon difference type of music start playing by difference artist taegukk enjoying music and in each company

Tae enjoying most that's way jk decide to take his angel here so he can enjoy.

He didn't go anywhere even namjin insist him but he always reject them politely.

He don't want they spent their money on him more and nor he have this much money to roam around, hang out with his friends either.

Music....

.....

"Did you like the music." Jk asked after coming outside of the auditorium he nodded his head while biting his lips.

"It's must be expensive." Tae thought tears forming in his eyes he blink away avoiding his gaze. Jk smile knowing well what he is thinking right now.

"Taehyung! I'm hungry let's eat dinner somewhere." Jk said he wide his eyes while shooking his head and fiddling with his finger.

"Please call your boyfriend first. I will ask his permission then you both can have your dinner together." Tae said smiling jk sigh while looking at him.

"And what about you? Don't have you appetite." Jk asked crossing his both hands on his chest.

"I will go and will have my dinner at my home." Tae said smiling softly jk shook his head.

No, you are coming with me. I invite you here. How can I let you go without having dinner with me." Jk said a little bit sternly tae look down pouting.

....

Gukk it's expensive I can't afford. You go I will wait for you here." Tae said while pointing on a bench jk looking at him 'wth.'

He rub his forehead and drag him inside the restaurant he was wiggling in his arms but didn't freed himself from his hold.

"You bad meanie bunny why are you doing this." Tae said sniffing silently jk ignore him for right now and made him seat on his chair and sat beside him with a soft smile.

Its a luxurious beach resturant mostly tourist high class people come here to spent their holidays.

Tae freaking out because of expenses and he don't have that much money to have his dinner in this resturant.

But that stupid bunny made him sat in this luxurious resturant on luxurious table.

Their Table......

Jk gave him a menu and took a menu for himself and start going through menu.

Tae nervously open menu while biting his lips and he instantly closed menu after seeing expenses dishes.

'What's special in this dishes, perhaps made of platinum or diamond.' Tae thought pouting while playing with menu with his long slender finger.

"I decided my dishes what about you."
Jk asked showing his bunny tooth. Tae want to break his teeth right now.

"I'm not hungry you can enjoy your dinner." Tae said and start scrolling his phone ignoring him like the way he ignore him at first.

"Later don't tell I didn't asked about your choice." Jk said sternly he looked at him confusedly before he could utter a word jk call a waiter.

Jk order so many dishes for him, tae looking at him in disbelief and take a proper look top to bottom of him.

"I ain't going to wash dishes." Tae blunt jk and waiter looked at him raise eyebrow. He smile nervously and look away. Jk dismiss the waiter after order his food.

"So, what were you saying earlier." Jk asked while arranging some tissue he shook his head innocently. Jk chuckled

'Is he got some jackpot or found some kind of treasure?' Tae ask in his mind to itself and shrugged his shoulder.

'Cute, don't worry I wil not let my butterfly washing dishes here except our home.' Jk thought laughing in his mind and looked outside towards sea.

Both enjoying calm ocean view, but in their heart so much emotion sounds echoing.

Soon their order arrived tae looking at his phone pouting Jk snatch his phone.

"We shouldn't use phone at dinner." Jk said with his tight lips smile. Tae glare at him mumbling 'whats the need to snatch it.'

"I told you I will not eat then why you order for me too." Tae sulk when jk start filling his plate and itself.

"Stop showing tantrum like period girl and eat silently." Jk said annoyingly he gave him 'wth.' look and rolled his eyes when jk nods his head.

"Why are you spending this much money huh? We come here to meet your boyfriend not watching show and having dinner along what he thought about me and ahb..... he stop when jk fed him some morsel in his mouth he glare at him angrily.

Jk show his bunny teeth grinning and told him to eat or else he will feed him.

Tae take spoon and start eating his food silently looking down at his plate jk shook his head sighing and start having his dinner.

Few Moments Later........

After dinner jk asked him for a walk on the beach as always he refused to go jk again took him their forcefully.

He asking him about his boyfriend again over and over and jk making excuses and roaming with him on the beach.

Now, who gonna tell that poor boy that if he had a boyfriend then he will come right?

Both walking on the beach beside each other near ocean silently other people also present in the beach.

"Is something special tonight here?" Tae asked looking so many light above the sea, lots of people lighting more jk follow his gaze and shook his head.

"No, it's just couples wishing things maybe." Jk said he also not sure what they are doing he nods his head while looking at the lantern curious eyes.

"You want to light too." Jk asked when he saw curious doe eyes gawking in the sky. He looked at jk smiling and shook his head.

Jk sigh while keeping his both hand on his waist and tilt his head a little bit tae looked at him squinted eyes.

"Why you made me to force you every fuxking time?" Jk said and drag him away towards where other people lighting lantern tae gasp and maintain his balance while holding his biceps.

"Don't curse we are in the public. What will they think about you?" Tae said looking his surrounding with his wide doe eyes he chuckled saying fuxk those people he wide his eyes more, whine mumble you are so bad boy jk just grin at his word.

...

"They are saying if we light up this lantern and leave in the sky after making wish then our wish come true." Jk said while coming towards him with lantern tae made an O shape.

"Let's try it." Jk said he nods his head excitedly while clapping his hands. Jk shook his head.

Tae hold the lantern the way jk asked him to hold, jk lighting up the lantern.

Jk stand up straight while lighting up the light and both hold it carefully.

"Let's count three times okay. At three we will leave the lantern before make a wish." Jk said he nodded instantly.

Both closed their eyes smiling while making wish heartily with a soft smile.

"Please God Keep my family always happy, healthy and protect them from evils eyes." Tae wish in his mind Jk looking at tae smiling.

"Make his all wish come true God." Jk wish and closed his eyes when he saw tae going to open his eyes.

He open his eyes again in some minute later and saw tae already looking at him with a soft smile.

"Ready." Jk asked he nodded his head and whispered ready.

"1.... 2..... 3" both said together and leave the lantern in the sky giggling and unknowingly they intertwined their hands.

They both watching their lantern, how their lantern mix in all others lantern in the sky full of lanterns.

Tae sigh and turn towards jk but he is not in his place. Tae furrowed, looking everywhere anxiously and whispered 'gukk.'

.
To be continue.........

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Thank you so much y'all..... ❤️

Take care be safe...... 💚💜

Photo credit to rightful owner.....

(Y'all guessed wrong about my other story "from you only")....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 3.7K 12
'After Dinner Straight to Our Room, Don't Be Late Tonight Hmm?' . . . - God save me this time too pleaseeee~ A short fluffy story of Newly Married Co...
31.2K 1.5K 25
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
194K 12.4K 52
A complicated story of two boys who seems to hate each other and the worse can happen is that they're brothers. But what will happen when one falls...
43K 1.5K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...