FINTAIL

By EkemWrites

| ๐€๐ง ๐Ž๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ง๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฎ๐ซ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ | Millions of years before time had a name, a family of l... More

โ‹ฏโ€ข ๐‚๐จ๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  โ€ขโ‹ฏ
โ‹ฏโ€ข ๐‘๐„๐•๐ˆ๐„๐–๐’ & ๐€๐–๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐’ โ€ขโ‹ฏ
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
โ‹ฏโ€ขโ—:โ—โ€ขโ‹ฏ
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
โ‹ฏโ€ขโ—:โ—โ€ขโ‹ฏ
๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Ž๐˜๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜•
๐˜•๐˜๐˜•๐˜Œ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜•
๐˜›๐˜ž๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜ 
๐˜›๐˜ž๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜  ๐˜–๐˜•๐˜Œ
๐˜›๐˜ž๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜  ๐˜›๐˜ž๐˜–
๐˜›๐˜ž๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜  ๐˜›๐˜๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜Œ
๐˜›๐˜ž๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜  ๐˜๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜™
๐˜›๐˜ž๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜  ๐˜๐˜๐˜๐˜Œ
โ‹ฏโ€ขโ—:โ—โ€ขโ‹ฏ

โ‹ฏโ€ข ๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž โ€ขโ‹ฏ

244 14 9
By EkemWrites

Greetings!

First and foremost, thank you so much for considering this book. I know it takes guts to take time out of your day to read something on Wattpad, and I applaud you all for your courage.

I promise not to disappoint.

My name is Elijah C. Millington. I am a Caribbean-American author, designer, naval architect, photographer, and military officer who strives to write stories spanning different genres of the fictional world. Most of my stories are told from a creature's perspective -- diving deep into his or her thoughts while facing threats of the real world. And, if luck has it, drive home a life-long lesson for you to take away.

I love to challenge Wattpad clichés. That, and writing stuff that aren't common around here.

⋯•●:●•⋯

The story you are about to read, FINTAIL, is one of four projects I had planned for the 2023 season. It is the story with the highest vote-to-be-made count by my followers, despite its mysterious synopsis, and carries the most characters of any book that I've ever made. But I see it to be a thrilling adventure like no other, full of twists, humor, violence, chaos, aliens, and (of course) Spinosaurs!

Just in case you don't know what those are, here's a pic:

Now, I decided to write this book for many reasons. I wanted to create an original story, something outside of Jurassic Park Fanfictions and other forms of dinosaur pop culture. I wanted to also challenge myself in making diverse set of characters instead of single-dimensioned (and first-person) storytelling. And, for another, I hoped to build something unique for the Wattpad community, something that is neither a retelling nor romantic, and something that isn't quite human.

Something that, if good enough, can spiral into a fanfiction series of its own.

I also aimed this story to loosely tie to many moments of my own life. Revolving around the struggles of family matters, sibling rivalries, self-confidence, and self-discovery, FINTAIL feels like a split-retelling of past experiences, and the imaginative worlds I used to make up.

But I am not going to lie to you: this is the most heart-wrenching story I've ever made.

FINTAIL is a story straight out of a nightmare within a dream. It truly binds science fiction with primal-fantasy, and what it packs is a punch that may leave you in tears more often than you'd expect it. With a mix of The Book Thief, Gladiator, Disney's Dinosaur, and that one episode in Love, Death & Robots, you'll be wanting more... and praying for less to come as this Spinosaurus family faces the greatest fight of their lives.

Finally, I cannot go on without thanking you (my followers) for your love and support! It is because of you guys that this story exists, and I hope to build more adventures like this in the near future.

So sit back, relax, grab yourself a drink (or two), and prepare for something beyond your wildest expectations! And don't forget to add this story to your reading list to get updates on new chapters!

Enjoy!

⋯•●:●•⋯

STORY UPDATES WILL BE ON MONDAYS & FRIDAYS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240 130 16
This story is after 200 years from the time of Rod Mason. Mankind, with all the wonders being bestowed upon Rod, has now reached their colonization t...
1.5K 139 12
|CAPSTONE 2022 VERSION| |5X FEATURED ยท AMBYS 2022 WINNER!| Messummer's life changes when a futuristic boy stumbles into her ancient world. She must...
281 29 5
Millions of years ago, before the time on mankind, the dinosaurs ruled the Earth. But even they started out small. 214 million years ago, when the mi...
35.4K 303 164
There is something missing from our world... the amazing animals that time has left behind. but what if we could bring them back? what if extinction...