NERD is BACK ( Taehyung_ff)

By A_BTS_little

Meet Kim Y/N . The nerd. She was studying all the time and gets straight A's. She also wears glasses as thick... More

proludge
1. why can't people just love me the way I am?
2: "We're moving."
3. "I promise."
4. i will be strong
5.moving back ?
6. Home Sweet Hell ~
7.shopping, idont know?
8. "yay school"
9.Kim Taehyung?
10. Back to hell.

11."MCWHORE"?

90 8 0
By A_BTS_little

Chapter 11

Y/N POV

"W-w-wait. Y/N? The nerd, I used to bully? You can't be her." Taehyung stuttered. His expression was just priceless. That's what you get.

"Well, yeah it's me. Want to see my passport or something?" I remarked with a smirk. Take that, Taehyung. Taehyung was always the perfect guy. Every girl wanted him or liked him in every way. Including me. He was my crush even though he bullied me through the years. I always thought that maybe he was bullying me because he liked me. But through the years, I figured that he couldn't like me because I was just plain me. Who would want me? But today he flirted with me. Just because of my new look.

The teacher's voice snapped me out of my thoughts about Taehyung, "Okay guys. That's enough. We have things to do today! Fun things, to be exact." I sat down first then Taehyung soon followed after. "Okay class! Today we will be doing a question sort of thing! You will be paired up with someone random and you will ask questions to learn more about each other  Understand?"Ms.Kang  explained.

"So we won't get to pick our partners?" one of  Taehyung's friends asked. I think his name is Jimin.

"Nope! This will be completely random according to my attendance paper!" she exclaimed. Wow, she's really peppy. She then started reading off names. "Jackson and Bambam, Jimin and Jennie, oh and Y/N and Taehyung!" she announced. WAIT. WHAT?!? Taehyung?!? Taehyung is my partner?!? This is so unfair.

"Wait what?! Taehyung? That Taehyung?!" I said pointing to Taehyung.

"Well yes. He's the only Taehyung in this class." she said with a look of humor on her face.

"Great! I can tell Y/Nand I are going to be best friends after this class!" Taehyung said with enthusiasm. Seriously, where did his shocked face go? Ugh.

Ms.Kang smiled and returned to her desk while Taehyung moved next to me. "Hi partner." he whispered so only I can hear.

"Hi." I murmured, making sure he can hear the annoyance in my voice.

"So lets get this thing started, shall we?" he asked with a small smile. Wait. He only smirks, he never smiles. Well okay then.

"So what's your favorite color?" Wow I was expecting him to ask something more personal.

"Umm purple." I said, unsure if I heard his question right. "How about you?"

Smiling, he said, "Blue."

"So um, listen. I really don't want to do this, so can we stop?" I asked. I didn't like talking to him in such a calm way. Like nothing ever happened. He didn't even say sorry or anything! I was so used to him pushing me into lockers, and now he's asking me what my favorite color was.

"What? What's wrong with that? I changed. I don't bully people anymore." he said, explaining himself.

"That's nice to know." I mumbled.

"Okay! Next question!" he exclaimed. What the heck is wrong with this guy? I just said I wanted to stop talking to him and here he was wanting to ask me another question.

"I said I don't-" I was cut off by his annoying voice, once again.

"So where did you move to?" he asked with a curious expression on his face.

"Somewhere." Can he like stop talking to me now?

"Oh. Where would that somewhere be?" he asked. This guy was so annoying.

"Can you stop now?" I asked, annoyed.

"No." he said with a sheepish smile. "That counted as a question, by the way."

"What?! No it didn't! It was just me asking you to stop." I explained. That did not count as a question.

"Exactly, key word, asking." he said with a smug look, thinking that he had won. Well he has because I have no idea how to respond to that.

"Okay. Whatever."

"So, have you had a boyfri-" he was cut off by the bell ringing.

"Well nice talking to you." I said with sarcasm and grabbed my stuff. I basically ran to my next class because I didn't want to talk to him even more. But then I remembered that he was going to be in my class again. I hate this.

"Hey Andrea!" Jennie greeted when I walked into my next class.

"Hey." I replied.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to sit with my friends and I at lunch?" she asked shyly, thinking that I would say no.

"Of course! I don't even have any friends here. So I would love to sit with you." I smiled. I was glad that I was making friends. I was glad that I finally had someone to talk to. It felt nice.

"Cool! So how was being partners with Taehyung?" she asked.

"Horrible. He was, I don't even know." I said, with a laugh at the end. She laughed along and that was when the teacher spoke. I hadn't even noticed that Taehyung came in and was sitting with one of his friends.

"Okay class. I will be giving you guys free time since it is the first day of school." the teacher said and time drifted off.

Each class was pretty much the same. They would either give us free time or just let us get to know each other more. And luckily, I never got paired with Taehyung again. I met some of Jennie's friends in these classes and they were really nice. I met Jennie's twin brother, Sunoo. He was really sweet and sort of shy. He has to be one of the cutest guys here at school. I learned that he plays basketball for our school and that he was ten minutes older than Jennie.

It was now lunch time and I was walking to the cafeteria with Jennie. Sunoo had to go meet up with the school's basketball coach for more information on try outs. Jennie said that Sunoo was the best at basketball and that she wouldn't be surprised if he was captain this year.

"Here it is! Our awesome cafeteria!" she exclaimed. Our cafeteria hasn't changed that much. Other than the new lunch ladies and a few new tables. I remembered each and every memory I experienced here. I remember when Irene dumped my own juice into my shirt. Yeah, I was in a sticky situation that time. Oh and I remember when Taehyung used to throw his tater tots at me just to annoy me.

"Hello? Earth to Y/N?" I was snapped out of my thoughts when Jennie snapped her fingers in front of my face. "So do you want to go in line to get food?" I nodded and we walked to the line. I remember the popular people cutting me all the time when I was in line. Speaking of popular people, queen of the whores just walked in. That's right, Irene.

"Move it!" she yelled at a poor boy who had been waiting for his friend that was in line. Irene then looked at the girl in the front and the girl instantly moved right away. Her clones were right behind her and all of them just cut in front of everyone.

I told Jennie that I will be right back and I didn't even get to hear her response because I was already right behind Irene. I tapped her shoulder and said, "Who do you think you are?" I asked with extra sass.

"Aww. Is this the new girl everyone was talking about? I don't know what the guys see in you. You look like a whore." she said. Wow, now that I was face to face with her I can actually see the layer of make up she was wearing.

"Says the girl wearing a cake of make up and wearing shorts as if she was a stripper." I retorted.

"Why you little bitch! No one insults me and gets away with it!" she says. getting ready to slap me.Before she could, I stopped her with my hand.

"Woah there. I don't think you should be slapping me right now." I said. "Don't you remember me, Irene?"

"No, wait! Are you one of those sluts from the thirty and older mens club?!" she asked with a smirk, thinking that she had won.

"Wait, how would you know if I was a slut from a club with old men?" I inquired. Obviously, she has probably been there. She didn't even get to respond because I continued speaking, "And no, no, no. Don't you remember me? Remember the girl you used to push in lockers?"

"Who? I push many people in lockers? Just ask the guys at this school." she winks. Ew.

"No thanks. Wouldn't want to remind them of you. But, remember? Y/N? The nerd you used to bully?" I asked with a smirk.

"Doesn't ring a bell!" she said smiling. I opened my bag and got my glasses. I put it on. Her face instantly turned into a frown. "Wait! Nerd?! That ugly nerd I used to bully?! What are you doing back here, bitch?!" she exclaimed with her squeaky, high pitched voice.

I rubbed my ears before speaking. "I'm here because I can. So do you like the new me?" I asked while twirling and showing her myself.

She glared at me and after a few seconds she smirked again, "As if. But always remember this, nerd. Once a nerd always a nerd." and with that she walked out of the cafeteria and everyone just stared at me eyes opened. I saw Taehyung and his crew in the back of the line, watching. At least they waited in line. If they didn't they would hear it from me.

I went back to Jennie. "Dude! That was intense! No one has talked to Irene like that! You're a legend!" she said, adoration gleaming in her eyes. She high fived me.

"Nah, that was just me standing up for myself. I mean she needed to be set straight. But I know that she won't give up just like that." I stated.

"Yeah well. You seem to be the center of everyone's attention right now since you talked back to McWhore." she giggled.

I couldn't help but laugh at her nickname for Irene. "I like that nickname. But let them look. I honestly don't care anymore."

"Well looks like Taehyung has an interest in you since he hasn't stopped looking at you." she stated, glancing behind the line where Taehyung was. "I can just smell the drama."

"Well too bad I'm not interested in him." I stated. By now, everyone was back to doing their own things. "And smell the drama?" I burst out laughing.

"That's impossible! Every girl has a crush on him!" she exclaimed. "And yeah, why not?"

"Even you?" I asked with a raised brow.

"Of course not. He's not my type and besides I have a boyfriend." she said, while blushing. I guess she wasn't used to talking about her boyfriend.

"Oooh! What's he like?" I asked. We were now getting food and putting it in our trays.

"He's from our rivalry school. But trust me, he's really nice!" she defended, thinking I would judge her boyfriend for going to school there.

"Cool! I mean I don't blame him for being in that school. I mean even I hate our school."

"Well he's really awesome! And I think he's coming here next week for our first basketball game." We were really good at basketball. Our school was number one in the state. Although, I didn't really share any school spirit.

"Cool! I might just go to that game." I said, while I paid for my food. Jennie and I walked towards an empty table and sat down.

"So my friends will be here soon and they will love you!" she exclaimed.

"I hope so." I mumbled. I really wanted to have real friends here.

Minutes later a girl wearing a braid came to our table and sat down, "Hey Jennie! Who's your friend?" she asked, with a confused look on her face.

"Oh Rose, this is Y/N she's sort of new here! Y/N this is R, one of my friends." she introduced us.

"Hey! Nice to meet you! You look oddly familiar." she stated with a smile.

"Nice to meet you, too. And I actually went to this school about 2 years ago, but I moved last year." I said.

"Oh! Maybe that's it!" she exclaimed.

"How come I haven't really seen you before?" I said, hoping I hadn't offended her.

"Well! I never really had any friends here and I would usually just go hide in the shadows at school!" she said with a smile. "I hope we can be good friends!"

"Me too." I smiled at her.

Later on, Sunoo and some of his friends came to the table and sat with us. I also met his friends. Jay, was the quiet one. He would normally just chuckle when he finds something funny, but other than that he was really quiet. But he looked nice. Then there was Jungwon. He was really loud, quite the opposite of Jay. He would always be hyper and he looked like he just loved life. All of them were really cute, I can tell the girls drooled for them. I also met jisoo and Lisa They were always hyper and always talking about gossip and shopping. Typical girls, but you had to love them.I was just glad that I finally made friends. We were just talking and laughing when suddenly we were interrupted by a cough.

"Hi guys. I was wondering if we can sit here? The tables are all full and of course sharing is caring, right?" and who might this be? Of course, Taehyung.

"Um sure." Sunoo said. There was enough room for them since the table was pretty big. Taehyung and his friends all sat down. There happened to be a seat next to me and he sat down.

"Hey Y/n-ie." he said with a smile. Did he just call me Y/n-ie? No one calls me Y/n-ie but my family.

"What do you want?" I asked with gritted teeth.

"Listen, can we talk after school? In front of the school? The parking lot?" he asked, with a nervous look.

"No, piss off."

"Come on, please. I won't try anything. I just want to talk." I didn't say anything. "Okay, listen. I'll leave it up to you. If you want to talk, then meet me in the parking lot after school and if you don't then just don't show up, alright?" he said with a sigh.

I just nodded and went back to eating my food. The bell rang and it was already time for my electives. Just before I went to go to class, Taehyung put something in my pocket and walked away with his friends.

I took it out and it read, "My number. If you don't want to talk, then that's okay. But it would be nice. :) Oh and here's my number, you know just in case you miss me. ;) Just text me if you don't want to talk, alright? -Taehyung"

His number was attached to the note. Great. Just great. Should I talk to him? What did he want to talk about? Was he going to bully me again? Was he doing this so he can prank me or something? What if he throws water balloons at me? What if he trips me? I don't even know what I'm thinking anymore.

Before I knew it, all my classes were already over. Taehyung just stared at me during gym. He didn't even take his eyes off of me. It was annoying and I was feeling uncomfortable. I was now walking to the parking lot. I didn't know if I should talk to him. Maybe he forgot and just drove home? Or maybe he has basketball practice? Or maybe he had a distraction or something? I had to go to the parking lot anyways, since my brother was picking me up there.

When I arrived, I wasn't expecting him to be there, sitting in the hood of his sports car. Wow, he actually didn't forget. I didn't know what came over me, but I was walking towards his car.

To be continued...

Hey guys! I finally updated! Here is a long update BTW did you all really thought I died 😭

:SKY~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 17.7K 45
Taehyung was a very good person who is always engaged to his studies, going out with his friends at weekend only,then giving respect to his parents...
75K 4.5K 19
COMPLETED | Y/N is a popular girl who is adored by the entire school. Everyone drools over her, wants to date her or wants to be her friend. She is c...
24.3K 2.9K 72
The year he was fifteen, Park Jimin realized he was gay, and that he fell in love with a hot guy the same gender he was! Jimin spied on the other's o...
40.7K 1K 52
❝You can't fall in love with me, Jungkook. It will never work.❞ ❝We can try Y/N. I mean, I don't mind dating another man.❞ Despite having a shy and i...