National Land

By CrossoverWeasel16

Within times of desperation, everyone is mostly doing anything they can for survival. The land itself is occu... More

About the National Lands
Betsy
Journey Plans
The Wastelands
The Encampment
Plan For First Attack
Tremor Attack
Down with Pirates
Victory

Off We Go

6 2 2
By CrossoverWeasel16

The duo set off the next morning, it wasn't long though as they packed up what they needed and went on ahead. It was very good as Betsy and Salvador traveled through the mountains and headed right into the wasteland areas.

It was very large and hot like the Australian outback. There wasn't much out there as who knows what might be lurking there. Luckily the duo got their weapons, so they can be able to fight off whatever's there.

Salvador and Betsy walk carefully through here. Betsy held one of her clubs in her hand as Salvador held out her sword too. It wouldn't be long until they are able to get through this place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
604K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
663K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...