Mutant Huntsman

By Swiftdragoon

Izuku never had a good life at all. He was constantly abused, neglected, bullied, cheated on, and belittled b... More

Info
Harem
Goodbye Old World and Hello New World Part 1
Goodbye Old World, Hello New World Part 2
Question
Goodbye Old World, Hello New World Part 3
Initiation Part 1
Initiation Part 2
Real Father and Son Reunion and Secrets Reveal
Info #2
Back in MHA/Punishment
First Day Part 2: Izuku vs Team CRDL
Back at MHA Universe

First Day Part 1

2.7K 62 114
By Swiftdragoon

*cue opening*

Today was the first day at Beacon Academy for Team S.H.I.R. Izuku was the first to wake up and saw Rumi still snuggling with him. He decided to create a clone of himself and switch with it so he could do what he has to do in the bathroom. Eventually, he got done dressing up and saw the girls already up and pouting.

Izuku: Girls, what's wrong?

The girls: You didn't give us a kiss.

Izuku: Alright.

Izuku kissed them individually as they got ready for their first day at school.

Minitimeskip

The four arrived at Professor Port's class and saw very few students in there.

Izuku: Did we arrive late?

Port: Oh no. You four arrive early. My name is Peter Port. I'm the Grimm Studies teacher. 

Izuku: Nice to meet your Professor Port.

Port: Likewise. I expect great things out of you four.

Team S.H.I.R: We won't.

The four took their seats and waited for the rest of the students to come in. Eventually the other students arrive and Professor Port begin the lesson. Izuku was paying attention to the lecture and was sketching the different type of Grimm he was talking about and the weaknesses. Jean saw how Izuku was sketching the different of Grimm, including  the ones he fought on Mount Glenn, and she was surprise with his notes. 

Jean: *in mind* Amazing. His notes are highly advanced than mine. I wonder if he would like to compare notes sometime?

After Professor Port's class, it was time for Professor Beast and Professor Peach's class in science. Mei and Melissa were happy because it was right in their lane. Today they were learning about the different types of Dust and the combinations. (A/N: You think it'll be okay if I put Professor Peach and Beast a couple?)

Izuku and Melissa were writing it down on his notebook and was figuring it out if there was other combinations as well. Rumi was thinking if she could bend the element out of the dust. She might have to experiment on it. Mei was thinking about using dust and see if she could fuse it within her robots.

Timeskip

Right now, we see Team S.H.I.R. in the cafeteria, eating lunch and enjoying each other's company when a few members of the X-Men and Team RWBY and JNPR joined them. 

Kurt: Hey Team SHIR. How's your first day here?

Mei: So far so good. 

Rumi: It's not bad.

Melissa: Pretty decent.

Izuku: It's okay. 

Kitty: Is it a good okay or a bad okay?

Melissa: I think he meant good okay, but he still have some trust issues so bare with him.

Jubilee: Oh okay. I hope we earn it.

Rogue: I am curious about your world though. What's it like there?

Rumi: Well, it's almost like this world but a bit different. Majority of the population have superpowers called quirks, but the powerless and the ones who have "villain" quirks are looked down upon the ones with powerful and "heroic" quirks.

Rogue: Wow. I guess our worlds are alike because the faunuses and mutants are dealing with it as well.

Izuku: *in mind* Rogue is right. Our worlds are alike because of discrimination. It's just nothing more but a never-ending cycle of hatred.

The group heard a cry for help.

???: Ow Stop! That hurts!

Jerk #1: See I told you they were real.

Jerk #2: What a freak.

Izuku: Who are they?

Kitty: That's Cardin and his goons. The school's bullies.

Evan: They always bullies the weak and faunuses just to feel good about themselves and stroke their ego.

Team S.H.I.R: *In mind* So their like them, huh?

Izuku: *gets up* I'll be right back.

Izuku is now walking towards Cardin while Team RWBY, JNPR, and the others watch.

Yang: This should be fun.

With Izuku

Izuku: Hey Cardick.

Cardin: It's Cardin.

Izuku: Whatever your name is, let that girl go.

Cardin: Why should I? She's a filthy animal that needs to be lock up.

Izuku: The only filthy animal I see are you and your dumbass pack of gorillas.

Some of the students were holding in their laughs as Cardin let go of the girl's ear and stood right in front of Izuku.

Cardin: You take that back or-

Izuku: Or what? Your beat me? I love to see you try because you seem weak to me.

The students just OOO'ed at what Izuku said.

Cardin: What did you say, punk?

Izuku: You heard me. Just because you target people who are weaker than you, doesn't mean you're the best around.

Cardin: Like you're any better.

Izuku: Is that a challenge? Very well. How about we settled this in Goodwitch's class?  How does that sound, Gorilla?

Cardin: *smirks* Your on. And if I win, I want you gone and my boys and I will have fun with your girls.

Mei/Melissa/Rumi: Now he done it.

Izuku: *smirks* Alright. Challenge accepted. See ya in the arena.

With that, Cardin and his goons left while Izuku walks toward the rabbit faunus. 

Izuku: Are you okay?

???: Yeah. I'm fine. You didn't have to do that.

Izuku: I insist. I know what it's like being looked down upon by people.

Izuku rubbed her head and healed her ears. 

??? #2: Velvet, are you okay? I heard Cardin was bullying you.

Velvet: It's okay, Coco. He stood up for me.

Coco: *pull her shades down* Well. If it isn't the boy from a different world. *extends her hand* Name's Coco Adel. Leader of Team CFVY and this girl is Velvet Scarlatina.

Izuku: Nice to meet you two. *shakes Coco's hand* My name is Izuku Midoriya.

Coco: Thanks for helping my teammate out there. I really appreciate it.

Izuku: It's no problem. *to Velvet* If he decides to pick on you again, you let me know okay.

Velvet: *blushing* Okay. We'll see you later, Izuku.

The duo left as Izuku head back to the table.

Kurt: Dude, you were awesome back there.

Pyrrha: I agree.

Nora: Why didn't you break his legs?

Izuku: Don't worry Nora. I'm battling him in Goodwitch's class.

Blake: Izuku. Why did you defend Velvet?

Izuku: I've seen enough times that people have been discriminated and called for help and nobody shows up. I want to end that cycle. I didn't care if she was a faunus. She still has the same color blood and emotions as we do. I don't care what they are, it's who they are that counts.

This caused Blake to not only smile, but also blush at what Izuku said.

Blake: *in mind* Izuku, you are one of a kind. If only we have people like you, maybe humans and faunuses can work together. I hope we could earn your trust soon and very soon.

Jean: *in mind* Izuku Midoriya, I promise you that we'll earn your trust. 

Kitty/Jubilee: *in mind* Man, Izuku was brave to talk back against Cardin and his goons. I hope he teach them a lesson they'll never forget.

Cliffhanger

Next Time: First Day Part 2, Izuku vs Team CRDL

Then: Back at MHA Verse

Later: Sister Reunion

Izuku will be using this armor to battle Team CRDL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 1.4K 22
Izuku used to be a happy kid, with loving parents. But, that all came crashing down when his mom died... His father abused him over every little thin...
169 1 8
Poor Izuku, trapped by a trauma bond to the person he thinks he loves most. He ignored all of his friend's warnings, his mothers and his teacher's wa...
21.9K 358 21
A BNHA x Chivalry of A Failed Knight Fanfic Quirks, also know as Meta Abilities, was manifested to a new born baby in Qing Qing City, China. No one k...
1K 54 12
This story contains triggering things, such as abuse, bullying, harm, and etc. If you are uncomfortable with any of these, then please do not read. R...