The Academy

By Randompovs616

Y/n Nash is finally in their senior year of high school. They were popular and everyone had their eyes on her... More

Chapter 1: Senior Year
Chapter 2: Welcome to The Academy
Chapter 3: After Tryouts
Chapter 4: Party Time
Chapter 5: Spin the Bottle
Chapter 6: Humility is Attractive
Chapter 7: MIA
Chapter 8: Be Our Guest
Chapter 9: Be a Good Girl
Chapter 10: Blast From the Past
Chapter 11: Secret Club
Chapter 12: Heat Wave
Chapter 13: The Truth
Chapter 14: Not Another Fling
Chapter 15: Meet & Greet
Chapter 16: After Party
Chapter 17: Tensions
Chapter 18: Caught in Paradise
Chapter 19: Surprise
Chapter 20: Talk of the Town
Chapter 21: Popular
Chapter 22: Victory
Chapter 23: Only You
Chapter 24: Teasing Games
Chapter 25: Tragedy
Chapter 26: Stay
Chapter 27: The Proposition
Chapter 28: The Funeral
Chapter 29: Undercover
Chapter 30: Explanations
Chapter 32: Happy Birthday
Chapter 33: Skip Day
Chapter 34: Family Dinner
Chapter 35: The Reveal
Chapter 36: Aftermath
Chapter 37: A Dozen of Daisies
Chapter 38: School Spirit
Chapter 39: Not So School Spirited
Chapter 40: The Breakup
Chapter 41: Healing & Hope
Chapter 42: Graduation
Chapter 43: The Waiting Game
Chapter 44: A Gripping Desire
Chapter 45: Deepest Cravings
Chapter 46: In Secret

Chapter 31: Once Again

1K 46 3
By Randompovs616

*Wanda's POV*

I silently wait as my breathing became more steady. Y/n was probably gone no longer than 10 minutes until I hear the door open again. She makes her way over to the desk and throws a small bag of white powder and stares at it.

"So?" I said not looking at her. She makes her way back around and starts messing with the fire wood to get it started.

"So..." she responded poking the wood before throwing a match in. The warmth of the fire felt nice from where I was sitting. Her eyes were fixed on the flames as she slowly backed away to sit next to me on the couch. I place my arm behind hers, interlocking our hands and rest my head against her shoulder. The comfort of feeling safe with her has never left and it's all that I needed and craved for after all these last several weeks. I rest my chin on her shoulder and give her a light kiss on the cheek.

"Happy birthday my love." I whispered to her as I rested my forehead against her cheek. She brings her watch up to her face,

"Oh yeah, I guess it is pass midnight now." She leaned her head back on the couch still holding my hand. My eyes were closed as we were sitting in silent.

"Did you...um...did you sleep with her?" Y/n kneels in front of me now holding both of my hands. She rarely is ever looking up at me and whenever she does, it's the sweetest pair of eyes anyone can lay on. She shook her head,

"No. I could never do that to you or someone else." She whispered as she traced shapes around my hands.

My lips begin to quiver as I looked down to her. "Why did you end things with me?" She sighs but doesn't say anything to me. She brushed one side of my hair back behind my ear,

"You have no idea, how much it hurt me to do that to you...I just need you safe okay?" I know she still wasn't telling me the whole story. If she needed me safe, why is she dealing again? What was going on with her family's company and the Vision's? I shake my head a bit annoyed,

"Why are you doing what you're doing Y/n?" I said sternly looking at her. She doesn't break eye contact with me this time, but instead she sits against the couch on the floor pulling our hands apart. All I wanted was to feel hers on mine again. I slowly make my way onto the ground next to her and rest my head on her shoulder as we watched the fire together.

"I know you Y/n...you can put a show on for everyone else but you don't need to do that for me. I thought we were stronger than this." I caress her cheek so she's looking at me, "physically I see my Y/n, but baby when I'm looking into your eyes, you're not the same...what is going on?" I was practically begging her at this point to tell me the truth. I feel her hand reach up to mine and she slowly takes it away from her face and places several light kisses on the back of my hand with her eyes closed. She sighs to herself,

"God I'm just so tired Wands..." she gets it out after a few seconds. I move myself up onto her lap with my arms wrapping around her lower back. My head was resting in the crook of her neck as I feel her wrap her arms around me. I didn't want to leave her because I can see how exhausted she was. This wasn't my sweet Y/n anymore. She wouldn't have stood for anything Jarvis and his group did. Y/n just seemed as if she was numb and had no more emotions to give along with the fact that now she has a company to run and finish school.

I sit myself up in front of her still facing her and brush her hair behind her ears cupping her face. I lean in slowly making sure she was okay with it and place a long kiss on her lips. I feel one of her hand go to my neck as we continue to kiss each other. I've missed this so much. These kisses were different than usual. Usually we were always hungry for each other but these ones just reassured us that there was no else for us.

I pull back looking at her holding her face, "you are what I want Y/n. No one is going to take you away from me. Not your family's company, definitely not the Visions, and not yourself. Do you understand?" I see her clench her jaw and she swallows hard. She nods in agreement and we go back to kissing each other again until she pulls apart this time. I was a bit sad when she did but she was going to say something so I didn't mind.

"It's...It's just like this wave washing over me, again and again. It knocks me down, and when I try to stand up, it just comes for me again. And I...It's just gonna drown me." She whispered looking away from me. This was my Y/n. The one who couldn't ever look at me if she was admitting how she felt.

"My baby..." I whispered back trying to get her to look at me but she was refusing to. "Who is doing this to you? Please tell me." She sighs and her gaze goes back to the fire place.

"That day at the hospital..." she clears her throat and sits up a bit more but steadies my position holding onto my lower back. "...Bruce called me. The plane incident wasn't an accident. He had the cameras pulled and we couldn't tell who it was exactly. Apparently the Visions have someone working under their company and it's expanding more than just drugs now. These...higher ups are involved now, trying to pin the big guy down. They asked me to basically spy on Jarvis and his group to try to get more information on who they sell to and buy from. Since I'm 18 now, we're going to revisit things, but part of it was ending things with you. I needed you safe...I hope...I hope you understand." Of course I understood but she could've just told me. She probably knew better though because I would've told her no.

I lightly gasp to myself after hearing all of this. I didn't know how I was feeling because now I've mis read the whole situation. I really did think Y/n broke up with me because of her reputation growing and how she felt. She really sold it that night.

"And what about our friends?" I asked.

"You know how they are. If they knew, they would've tried getting involved too and I can't risk them. I know you're probably wondering why I couldn't just tell you...but babe I know you too. You would've stuck by my side and I don't want to drag you into this world. It's not safe..." Yep. She completely just read my mind.

"Exactly. It's not safe so why would you put yourself in danger?"

"Because I've been here before." She said quickly pressing her lips together trying to collect her thoughts. "That night at the hospital, I couldn't sleep when you fell asleep in my arms. Because I was so scared of not being able to protect you and keeping you safe. I thought your life would've been in danger being with me and then this opportunity came up for to help take their company down pinning whoever did all of this shit to my family. I couldn't risk something happening to you, so when I said yes to all of this, I had to let you go. Because...I thought that maybe if you were no longer with me, you would've been better off..."

"I only remember feeling completely alone. Empty. Endless nothingness without you Y/n." I said as I pressed my forehead against hers. "Safe or not safe, I can't lose you. Please don't ever break my heart like that again." I whisper to her. I feel her nod her head against mine.

"I'm sorry...please stay..." she whispered to me. "I miss holding you."

I smile at her, "since you asked, I'll stay. Plus I don't have a ride back." Which I see a small smile sneak on her face. Y/n sits up and fixes the pillow on the couch and lays down on her back while I climb on top of her. My head laid on her chest as her arms wrapped around me with our legs overlapping one another. I didn't care where we were. As long as I was with Y/n, all I knew was that my shattered heart was finally piecing itself together. I wasn't sure where things would go from here, but one thing I did know for sure was that I was not going to leave her side.

I must've fallen asleep hard because Y/n was already sitting behind the desk with some paperwork in the morning. I rub my eyes and slowly wake up as she smirks at my sleepiness.

"Morning sleepyhead." She gave me a sly smile. "I made you breakfast." She said as she nodded her head towards the plate of food on the drawer on the side of the couch. I smile at the plate with the cup of coffee. I grab the coffee and it was still warm. I loved Y/n's coffee that she always made. It was the perfect mixture of creamer but not too sweet where it was overbearing. I grab the cup and take a sip as I make my way over to her. She slides away from the desk a bit as if she knew I was coming over to sit on her lap. I settle down with my back against her front and on the side. I glance down to the papers, along was her school work and papers from the companies of all other investments.

"Oh..." she clears her throat as she gets up but let's me sit in the chair sipping my coffee. She smiles at me and brings the plate of breakfast over to me and I blush down because this was my Y/n. Once again, I felt as if I was falling in love all over again. Not that I ever fell out of love, but something sparked even more this time around. She heads over to another drawer and hands me her car keys. I look back at her wide eyed,

"Did you need me to go get something?" She chuckles at my response.

"No..." she playfully licks her lips and presses her lips together. "It's...yours."

"Y/n...I can't." I shake my head but she quickly interrupts me,

"No baby. It's yours. I have my bike and Hazel's car. I would've just sold it. It's already paid off so all that we need to do is change the title over to you and set up insurance." A huge smile swipes across my face as I jump to hug her.

"Oh my gosh, Pietro is gonna be so jealous!" I said holding the key as if I just hit the lotto. She smiles at me and scratches the back of her head.

"Oh my gosh, it's your birthday and you're giving me your car..." she shakes her head and pulls me by my belt loop with her fingers. I found it way too attractive and blush a bit. My feelings felt like the exact first time we met again. She shushes me and kisses my forehead.

"You..." she lifts my chin up with her finger so our eyes are connected. "...you are my birthday gift." She places a quick kiss on my lips and walks back towards the desk. I pull up a little chair to sit on the edge to eat my breakfast with Y/n working. I can't help but smile to myself because I felt like the luckiest girl again. Knowing Y/n's past and how after all these weeks she still thought of me the same way as I thought of her. I finish eating and make my way behind her wrapping my arms around her neck into a bear hug and kiss her cheek. She smiles but doesn't take her eyes off of her papers. "I've missed you my love." She turns her head over to me and steals a quick kiss. "I've missed you too." She whispered.

I smile to myself as I take the plate into the kitchen which I totally forgot she let the girl spend the night.

"Oh good morning." She said to me as it startled me a bit.

"Jesus you scared me." I said pausing my walk catching my breath.

"I'm sorry..." I chuckle lightly making my way into the kitchen, "no it's okay."

"Um. I was wondering if Y/n could take me home...I didn't have much of an option coming here..." I place my dish and the mug into the sink and look over to her.

"Y/n seems kinda busy this morning. I can take you if you want."

"Yes please."

"Just wait here, let me grab the keys." I said making my way back into the office room.

"Hey babe. I'm gonna take the girl home." Y/n places her pen down,

"Shit. I totally forgot I let her spend the night." She begins to stand up but I lightly jog over to her.

"No no no. It's okay. I'll take her home. You keep doing what you're doing okay?"

"Are you sure?" She looked over to me but glanced at her papers. I place my hand over her chest and sit her back down in the chair.

"Yes. I am sure." I said kissing her as I can feel her face smile.

"Thank you." I smile at her brushing my thumb over her cheek.

"You look very attractive working away." I said as I began to walk out. I hear her chuckle and as I look back at her I see her shaking her head as she goes back to the papers. I walk out and find the girl waiting patiently on the couch.

"You ready?" I asked her. She nods and stands up. I kind of wanted answers from her. We get into Y/n's car which is weird that it's mine now. God I am the luckiest girl alive. I have no idea how Harley would've fumbled on Y/n for Jarvis. I give her my phone to type in her address.

"What's your name?" I asked as I backed us out of the driveway.

"Emma...I know who you are." I turn to look at her for a second until I look back at the road.

"How do you know me?" She chuckles at my question which makes me chuckle a bit confusingly.

"Oh come on. Y/n confessed their love to you in front of the whole town practically. Everyone knows Miss Wanda Maximoff as the lucky gal who landed Y/n Nash." She was damn right that I was the luckiest girl.

"You said Y/n was very sweet last night...did you guys..." she cuts me off immediately. Of course Y/n had already told me nothing happened, but I wanted her side of the story as well cause I was acting like a desperate jealous ex last night.

"Oh no. Y/n didn't even touch me. It was actually really embarrassing. I stripped down in front of her cause usually if I'm thrown at one of Jarvis' friend...it's kind of just...expected. She didn't even look at me but she felt bad afterwards asking about it. I don't know what she's doing with his group. I just figured she was going through some stuff." I sigh out loud in a relief knowing what Y/n was up to.

"Please don't mention anything about Y/n and I. We're still trying to figure stuff out." I told her.

"Figure what out exactly. I see the way you two look at each other." She teased me.

"Like what?"

"You guys could never hate each another. God I wished I had someone who looked at me the way Y/n does with you. I've only seen her look that way once with someone else."

I clear my throat about Y/n being with someone else. This catches Emma's attention.

"I'm sorry..." she whispered.

"No it's okay. I know Y/n has had a past. I'm assuming you're talking about Harley..."

"Yep. Harley fucking Quinn. She lost big time."

"Were you ever into Y/n?"

"Me?" She laughs. "Please, I wished I liked girls like that to be into Y/n." Her comment makes me giggle. "Last night changed my perspective of Y/n. I thought she was another one of those spoiled rich kids who's family deals all the time. I hate to say it, but I was wrong. Y/n's nothing like them at all." I smile at her comment knowing how sweet my Y/n is. I pull up to the side of her house as she unbuckles her seatbelt. Before she leaves she turns to me,

"Don't worry. I won't mention anything about you guys to anyone. I understand being with someone who just wants privacy in their life but doesn't have it isn't necessarily enjoyable." I smile at her.

"It was nice meeting you."

"You too. Thanks for the ride." She gets up to leave and I lean my head on the head rest. After everything Y/n has told me, how were we going to keep this quiet? I try not to think about it too much as I head to the store to go buy Y/n something for her birthday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 6.4K 41
Natasha Romanoff has had many identities in her life. A Black Widow, a Shield Agent, an Avenger, a Sister and a Friend. After the events of defeating...
Always You By YB

Fanfiction

156K 5.2K 39
Natasha Romanoff has been trying to find her sister with the help of Y/N after receiving a package from her last month. Once they finally stumble int...
48.1K 1.4K 49
Born, raised and bred through the Red Room. That is the life of a Boldyreva and it always will be. Until a little redhead looks like too much fun to...
162K 5K 75
What will happen with Natasha Romanoff's past comes back from the dead in more ways than one? With the Red Room still alive and well, Natasha is cont...