Lab Rats: Bionic Island Seaso...

Oleh ScarletWitch19

A lot has happened to Cassie and her siblings since season one. With the defeat of Krane, Mr. Davenport creat... Lebih Banyak

Cast
Bionic Rebellion Part 1
Bionic Rebellion Part 2
Left Behind
Under Seige
Bionic Dog
Mission Mania
Simulation Manipulation
Forbidden Hero
Spider Island
Spike vs. Spikette
Lab Rats vs. Mighty Med Part 1
Lab Rats vs. Mighty Med Part 2
Space Elevator
Bionic Action Hero Part 1
Bionic Action Hero Part 2
One of Us
Bob Zombie
Human Eddy
The Curse of the Screaming Skull
On the Edge Part 1
On the Edge Part 2
Ultimate Tailgate Challenge
And Then There Were Five
Space Colony Part 2
The Vanishing Part 1
The Vanishing Part 2

Space Colony Part 1

287 10 2
Oleh ScarletWitch19

"I am so happy Mr. Davenport gave everyone the day off because it is way too hot to train," Bree says as we sit on the steps of the common room.

"Yeah, well, lucky for you, your brother's a bionic air conditioner," Adam says.

"Ugh, Adam, nobody wants your disgusting breath blowing all over..." Adam uses his enhanced lung capacity ability and blows air all over Bree, Chase, Leo, and me. "Oh, good heavens, that is so much better! Get my back. Get my back."

"Hey, guys," Tasha says as she and Mr. Davenport step out of the hydro loop.

We all run over to hug Tasha and Mr. Davenport. "Ahem! Everybody, I have a very important announcement. I...Donald Davenport...am the first person to create a livable environment on another planet." Mr. Davenport says. "Behold...my very own space colony." Mr. Davenport shows us a picture of a large dome on the monitor.

"You've colonized a planet? Why didn't you tell me?" Chase says.

"Because it was top secret, and because every time I tell you guys anything, you blow it up, burn it down, crack it in half, or sink it." Mr. Davenport says.

"Hey, that is not...yeah, it is true," I say.

"Looks cool. Is that Mars?" Bree says.

"Please. Mars? Mars is for amateurs. I colonized a planet in an entirely different galaxy. Oh, by the way, did I mention I discovered an entirely different galaxy?" Mr. Davenport says.

"How dare you?" Chase says.

"The planet is called Lithios, and this high-tech dome mimics the Earth's environment, providing oxygen and gravity to the fifty colonists that I hand-picked for the project." Mr. Davenport says. "I'm also the honorary mayor of the colony, which I have named Davenportia."

"Shocking," I say.

"Those colonists have been living there for almost a month, and they're lovin' every Daven minute of it." Mr. Davenport says. "And pretty soon, you will all get to meet them. That's right. We are going on a family vacation to space!"

"You told me we were going to Greece," Tasha says.

"Well, Davenportia is the Greece of space." Mr. Davenport says. "Anyway, it'll be a lot cooler there. It is way too hot here today."

"No worries. I got you covered." Adam says. He uses his enhanced lung capacity on Mr. Davenport, sending him flying to the floor.

"That's gonna leave a Daven stain," Leo says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"This is it. Welcome to my intergalactic spacecraft; my pride and joy. Isn't she beautiful?" Mr. Davenport says as we walk into the spacecraft. It was below the island and we were all wearing our space gear.

"Wow! I never thought I'd be jealous of a spaceship." Tasha says.

"Oh, come on, honey, don't be jealous. You don't stand a chance against this thing." Mr. Davenport says.

"Man, I can't believe this spaceship's been under the island all this time," Adam says.

"Well, that explains why he didn't make us live in the basement," Bree says.

"Mr. Davenport, this is awesome. If I was a nerd, I'd totally be geeking out right now." Chase says, squealing like a child.

"Cool. What's that?" I ask, pointing to a suit mounted on the wall.

"Oh, that's my high-velocity escape suit. It's made out of ultra-protective material that will allow me to fly back to Earth in case we encounter any kind of emergency while in space." Mr. Davenport says.

"Wait, but there's only one suit. What about the rest of us?" Bree says.

"The rest of you better hope there's no emergencies." Mr. Davenport says.

"I am Zolton, leader of the planet Darkom. Bow to me, puny inferior being." Adam says in a deep voice, a mask on his face.

"Adam..." Chase says.

"Who is this Adam you speak of? I am Zolton!" Adam says.

"Adam!" Chase says again.

"Zolton!"

"Give me that helmet," Chase says.

"No, I will not. Zolton does not understand the human language." Adam says.

"Oh, but he speaks it?" Chase says.

"Zolton will get back to you when he has an answer for that," Adam says. He takes off the helmet.

"Okay, people, listen up. As your mission leader, it's my responsibility to inform you of what to do in case of an emergency." Chase says. "Since we'll be traveling at speeds greater than one hundred eighty-six thousand miles per second..."

"Blah, blah, blah. I got this. Ahem. Ladies and gentlemen, there are two exits on the aircraft...one in the front and in the rear. In the event of a water landing, Chase can be used as a flotation device." Adam says. He jumps on Chase's back and starts screaming.

"Okay, Bree, Leo, Cassie, Tasha, Mr. Davenport, you're all upfront with me. Adam, you're in the back." Chase says after pushing Adam off of him.

"What? Why am I in the back?" Adam says.

"Because you are so immature, you can't even pay attention to my safety directives," Chase says. "And I don't feel like traveling across two galaxies hearing, "Ooh, what does this button do?" Eight hundred times!"

"I'm not immature. And for your information, I know what all these buttons do. Like this one right here works the windshield wipers." Adam says.

"Adam, no!" Mr. Davenport says. Adam presses a button and the rocket takes off from the island.

"Chase, what do we do in an emergency again?" Adam says.

As the spacecraft flies into space, we all look out the window in awe. "Wow. Look at the moon." Leo says as we pass by the moon.

"Are we there yet?" Adam sighs.

"No." Mr. Davenport says.

"Wow. Look at Saturn," Bree says as we pass Saturn.

"Are we there yet?" Adam asks again.

"No!" Mr. Davenport says, an annoyed look on his face.

"Are we there yet?" Adam asks for a third time as we pass yet another planet.

"Adam, if you ask are we there yet one more time, I swear I'm gonna lose it," Chase says.

"Okay, sorry. How much longer till we get there?" Adam says. Chase jumps out of his seat and tries to attack Adam but Mr. Davenport and I hold him back.

"Relax. Everybody, relax! Now that we've left the solar system, we can initiate hyperspeed." Mr. Davenport says.

"What's hyper-speed?" Tasha asks.

"This." Mr. Davenport presses a button and the aircraft speeds forward, making all of us scream.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Welcome to Davenportia. Isn't she beautiful?" Mr. Davenport says as we all walk into the colony. "Ah, who needs Greece when you can come here?"

"It's lovely. But if you really wanna make it up to me, you should rename it Tashadonia." Tasha says.

"Oh, honey, you know I love me more than I love you." Mr. Davenport says.

"Hey, what's this big bubble for?" Adam says, pointing to the large dome surrounding the area.

"It's not a bubble. It's a dome." Chase says.

"Don't care. Still wanna pop it." Adam says.

"Well, you can't. It protects everything in here from the planet's natural elements." Chase says. "Without that dome, there'd be no oxygen, and all the colonists would die."

"Donald, that sounds dangerous," Tasha says.

"It is. That's why I didn't tell these guinea pigs until after they signed their paperwork." Mr. Davenport says. He waves to the colonists who were staring at him. "Hi. How you doing?"

"I don't care if you're not the waiter. I want more space pancakes." Perry yells from across the room who is sitting at a table eating food.

"Perry?! What are you doing up here?" I say.

"Wherever the bus stops, I get off," Perry says, walking over to us.

"Forget that. How did you get here?" Mr. Davenport says.

"I snuck up here weeks ago with the rest of these bozos. I can blend in anywhere. I spent three months on the South Korean gymnastics team." Perry says.

"How dare you sneak up here uninvited?" Tasha says.

"That's Tasha, the one I was telling you about," Perry says, turning to one of the colonists who was holding a plate of pancakes.

"That's a new low. I've never been bad-mouthed on another planet before." Tasha says.

"Oh, I doubt that's true," Perry says before walking off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"This command center is the electronic nervous system of Davenportia. From this chair, I can monitor all the activity in the colony." Mr. Davenport says as he and Leo stand in the command center.

"Man, you old people will do anything to just sit around and watch TV all day," Leo says.

"Love the colony, Mr. Davenport," I say as Adam, Bree, Chase, and I walk into the room.

"Thanks. This is just the beginning. Pretty soon, there will be Davenportias throughout the universe." Mr. Davenport says.

"I don't know if aliens exist, but if they do, they are gonna hate you," Bree says.

"I have a very important scientific question. While we're here, is it okay if I eat stuff off the ground?" Adam says.

"No." Mr. Davenport says.

"Okay. Follow-up question. How do I regurgitate stuff I've eaten off the ground?" Adam says.

"You see? This is what I'm talking about. Mature people don't eat stuff off the ground." Chase says.

"Mr. Davenport, you better get over here. I think we have a problem." I say as Bree, Leo, and I stand by the computer with concerned looks on our faces.

"Oh, no. The main communication satellite is down." Mr. Davenport says.

"What happened?" Chase says.

"I don't know. Something must've hit it. Asteroid, space debris. Now we have no way of communicating with the Earth." Mr. Davenport says. "I need you four to take the spacecraft out and repair the satellite. Leo and I will stay here and re-establish contact once it's up and running."

"Let's go," Chase says. Bree, Chase and I start to leave but stop to see Adam picking off something from his granola bar. "Adam, he just told you not to eat stuff off the floor up here."

"Relax. I got this off the floor at home." Adam says. We leave the room.

Once we had left the room, Mr. Davenport and Leo walked out into the main area of Davenportia. "They should almost be at the satellite. As soon as they fix the problem, communications will be restored, and everything will be back to normal." Mr. Davenport says.

"Right, if normal is living a trillion miles from home in an ego-maniacs space bubble," Leo says just as the alarm sounds. "What's that?"

"That's the dome's emergency system. Something must've punctured it. Ah! Look!" Mr. Davenport says. Both Leo and Mr. Davenport looked up to see a hole in the space bubble.

"Wow, Big D, first your satellite's down, then there's a hole in the dome. I'm sorry, but your colony's only getting two stars in my online review." Leo says.

"If we don't patch that hole, all the oxygen in the colony will be sucked out in a matter of hours, and we'll both be dead!" Mr. Davenport says.

"Excuse me?!" Tasha says, running up to them.

"Stop talking, Tasha. You're sucking up all the oxygen!" Mr. Davenport says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"All right, we're at the satellite. Adam, help me put on my jet pack." Chase says as we stand in the command center. He was wearing a space suit.

"Sure, but first, there's something I've always wanted to try. Blowin' a bubble in zero gravity." Adam says. He switches the gravity and we all start floating in the air. Adam pops his gum and makes bubbles that float through the spacecraft.

"This is amazing! It's like I'm swimming!" I say.

"Whoa! Awesome!" Adam exclaimed.

"This is so cool," Bree says, receiving a look from Chase. "Childish...but cool."

"More bubbles comin' up," Adam says as he begins to blow more bubbles.

"Adam, stop. If that gum gets on any of the equipment, Mr. Davenport is gonna freak out." Chase says, only to get ignored. "Adam! That's it!" Chase floats over to Adam and pops one of his bubbles.

"Hey! You're a black hole of fun." Adam says before switching off the gravity.

"Seriously? You got gum all over my gloves." Chase says. He lets out a frustrated groan and storms off.

"Hey, can I turn the zero gravity back on? I just drank a gallon of water, and there's something else I've always wanted to do in space." Adam says.

Not long after, Chase was already outside in space checking the damage of the spacecraft. "Chase, do you see anything?" I ask.

"No. I don't get it. There's no structural damage. Hang on, I'll do a scan." Chase says. He uses his bionic eye to scan the satellite. "That's weird. The signal was shut off at the colony. Someone back there must be tampering with it."

"Who would do that?" Bree says.

"I don't know. This sounds like a job for Zolton. I'll get the helmet." Adam says. When he tries to get up, I pull him back.

"No," I say.

"Hang on, I'm coming in," Chase says. He tries to use his thrusters but nothing happens.

"Uh, Chase, door's over here, bud," Bree says.

"I know. Adam's gum jammed the controls. They're stuck. Hang on. I think I got it." Chase says. He tries to use the thrusters again, but they start to go out of control.

"What are you doing?" I say as we hear Chase's screaming.

"It won't stop. Help!" Chase screams as he begins to drift off into space.

"Okay, Adam, we have to fly the ship and go get him," I say.

"Got it," Adam says.

"Do any of you know how to do that?" I say, turning to my siblings.

"Not a clue," Bree says.

"Nope. Oh, but I bet Zolton does. Now can I get the helmet?"  Adam says.

"Adam, this is serious," Bree says.

"Okay, fine. Maybe this'll do it." Adam says. He presses a button only to activate the windshield wipers. "Ah. There's those windshield wipers."

"Chase! Chase! He's not responding. He must be out of range." I say. "Great. My twin brother is speeding off into space, and we have no idea how to work this thing."

"Way to come up here unprepared, Cass," Adam says.

"Wait. I sense someone on the ship." I say.

"Who?" Bree says. We turn our heads to see Perry walk into the room, yawning. "Perry? What are you doing here?"

"Took a nap in the engine room. I find the violent rumble of rocket engines to be soothing, but the fumes knock me out cold." Perry says.

"Okay, we lost Chase in space," Adam says.

"Score!" Perry says.

"No, this is serious. We don't know how to fly this thing and if we don't figure it out, we're gonna lose him forever." I say.

"Score!" Perry says.

"Adam, you might wanna hold me back because I'm about to zap her!" I say. My hands start to crackle with electricity but Adam holds me back before I can do anything.

"Okay, you know what? Forget it. I will just figure out how to fly this thing myself." Bree says. She starts to press random buttons just as an alarm goes off. "Okay, I'm done." She backs away from the controls.

"Relax. I used to be an astronaut. I know how to fly this bird." Perry says.

"Yeah, right," Adam says.

"I do. Back in the day, me and my buddy Buck Champ used to ride rings around Neptune, till an unfortunate ejector seat accident." Perry says.

"Okay. You know what? That's it. You never had any of these jobs. You were never an astronaut, you never played basketball in Romania, you never knocked out Muhammad Ali. You are a liar." Bree says, getting into Perry's face.

"Hey, I don't lie. When you get fired from as many jobs as I do, you gotta take whatever you can get." Perry says.

"Why did you get fired so much?" Adam says.

"For lying," Perry says. She sits down at the controls. "Okay, T-minus ten to lift off. Hydraulics engaged. Boosting the vector rates of the orbital thrusters. We are set for maximum propulsion."

"What does that mean?" Adam says.

"It means sit back and shut your trap. I'm drivin' this beast!" Perry says just as the ship shoots off into space.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"The hole in the dome is bigger than I thought. We have to hurry. Power up your jet pack. Let's go." Mr. Davenport says as he and Leo walk back into the main area, both dressed in space suits.

"On it," Leo says.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Tasha asks. "He's just a boy. Maybe you could hold hands when you're up there."

"Mom!" Leo says. He turns to Mr. Davenport. "Can we?"

"Everything is gonna be fine. We just have to hurry. Tasha, I need you to keep the colonists calm. Can you do that?" Mr. Davenport says.

"Please, Donald, I am more than capable in a crisis," Tasha says. "Listen up, colony people. As you all know, we are dealing with a horrible disaster, but good news. My husband and son are going up to fix it. Which means most of you probably won't die."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Mitzi, Beef, Sparky, get over here," Perry says. "I think I found the vapor trail from Chris' jet pack."

"His name is Chase," I say.

"Call him whatever you want. He ain't gonna be around to hear it." Perry says.

"I think he crash-landed on that planet," Adam says.

"How? He would've burned up as soon as he entered the planet's atmosphere." Bree says.

"Well, what are we waitin' for? Let's land this baby, grab his bones, and bury them next to Buck." Perry says just as she lands the spacecraft on the planet.

Once we got off the spacecraft, we put on our space suits and started to look around for Chase. "None of our navigation devices are working on this planet. How are we supposed to track Chase's location?" I say.

"This place is creepy. I'm more worried there's something tracking us." Adam says. We hear a scream in the distance.

"Aliens!" Adam screams as he jumps on top of Bree.

"Get off of me. It's not aliens, it's Chase. Come on." Bree says. We ran over to Chase who was lying on his stomach and helped him up.

"How did you survive?" I ask Chase.

"My force field prevented me from burning up in the atmosphere and cushioned my landing," Chase says. A green substance sprays out of a crater.

"Hey, look, there is intelligent life here. The aliens put their sprinklers on a timer." Adam says.

"Oh, no, they got water on my navigation device," I say.

"That's not water. It's acid. Run!" Chase says as he, Bree, and I run.

"We need to relax and enjoy things when we're on vacation. It's always go, go, go." Adam says.

"Come on!" I say, running back and grabbing Adam.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Oh, good. You made it back. Two more minutes and I was gonna ditch ya." Perry says as Adam, Bree, Chase, and I walk back into the command center.

"How is she...you know what? I don't even wanna know." Chase says.

"Glad that's over. That place was scary, huh, Chase?" Adam says.

"Don't talk to me," Chase says.

"What? Why?" Adam says.

"Because of you, I almost died," Chase says.

"We all almost died," Bree says. She leaves the room.

"You didn't even stop to think what could've happen to me and Cassie," Chase says. "If I had died, her powers would weaken until they disappeared forever. But I guess you didn't care enough about that."

"Chase," I say.

"When are you gonna realize that your stupid actions have consequences?" Chase says.

"Chase..." Adam began to say.

"Don't Chase me. You're always saying you wanna be treated like an adult. Well, here's an idea. Why don't you grow up and start acting like one?" Chase says. "Until then, we may be brothers, but I am not your friend." He grabs his space helmet and storms out of the room.

I stood there awkwardly until I left the room, leaving Adam and Perry behind. "Aw. You look like you could use a hug." Perry says, walking over to Adam. Adam smiles and leans in to hug her but she steps back. "Whoa! I never said you were gettin' one from me."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In the main area of Davenportia, Leo and Mr. Davenport are flying in the air as they try to fix the hole in the dome. "The molecular sealant is patching the hole, but there's still one area I can't reach. In less than a minute, the dome's gonna run out of oxygen." Mr. Davenport says.

"Let me try," Leo says.

"No! It's too dangerous. You'll probably get sucked out into space. I'll do it. Almost there. Almost there." Mr. Davenport says as he gets closer to the hole.

"Big D, be careful," Leo says. The hole becomes bigger and Mr. Davenport is sucked through but Leo catches him, holding onto the extractor cord. "I got you. Hang on. I'll reverse my thrusters."

"It's not working. The suction's too strong." Mr. Davenport says.

"Don't worry. I got this." Leo says just as Mr. Davenport's extractor cord begins to rip. "Uh-oh."

"Uh-oh, what?" Mr. Davenport says.

"Nothing. When I pull you back in, spray the sealant and patch the hole." Leo says.

"Leo." Mr. Davenport says.

"Just do it!" Leo says as he begins to pull Mr. Davenport back in. "Grab my hand." The tether snaps and Mr. Davenport grabs Leo's hand, sealing the hole in the process.

"We did it." Mr. Davenport says.

"You know, in honor of me saving your life, I'm thinking we should rename this place Dooleyopolis," Leo says.

"What is it with you and your mom trying to put your name on everything?" Mr. Davenport says.

A minute later, Mr. Davenport and Leo land safely on the ground. "Feels good to be back on the Daven ground." Mr. Davenport says.

"Wait. Where is everyone? Mom? Mom?" Leo says, looking around the room.

"That is weird. Where did they go?" Mr. Davenport says.

"Mr. Davenport, the satellite's fine. The signal was manipulated from here." Chase says as he, Adam, Bree, Perry, and I walk into the room.

"What? That doesn't make any sense." Mr. Davenport says. We turn our heads to see a mysterious masked figure enter the room.

"It really is Zolton." Adam gasps.

"Who are you?" Chase says.

"You know exactly who I am." The figure says. As the man took his mask off, my eyes widened when I saw that it was Krane standing before us.

"Krane." Mr. Davenport growled with a glare.

"Oh, no. It's the scary guy with the metal face. You losers are on your own. I'm outta here. So long, suckers." Perry says. She grabs a jet pack and starts flying into the air.

"This outta be good." Mr. Davenport says as we watch Perry fly around the room.

"How do you steer this stupid thing?" Perry says.

"Kinda hoping she doesn't figure that out," Adam says.

"She won't," Bree says. We all move out of the way just as Perry comes crashing to the floor. "Told ya."

"Good news, guys. I've decided to stay." Perry says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: Uh-oh, looks like Krane is back! Do you think he'll try to go after Cassie again? Let me know what you think might happen. I'd love to hear your thoughts and predictions! Only two more episodes left of season four and up next will be Lab Rats: Elite Force! I'm so excited!

If you want to stay updated on my Lab Rats stories and my future projects go give me a follow! It will make my day!

Don't forget to comment/vote! Thanks for reading 😊

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

13.3K 488 29
"It's not your fault I ruin everything, And it's not your fault I can't be what you need, Baby, Angels Like you can't fly down here with me" ...
4.5K 154 6
. . . ๐‚๐‹๐”๐„๐‹๐„๐’๐’! โ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜บ, ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ-๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜บ! โž Cher Holloway had always been...
14.8K 214 21
We all know the story of Adam, Bree, and Chase. The three bionic superhuman siblings. But what if there was a fourth sibling? Meet Cassandra Davenpor...
68.6K 1.9K 23
"๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐—ผ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐—ผ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐—ผ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ." A near-death experience ends with...