Monica, the giant

By SmuttyCow

Monica is the girl in the picture, and oh boy she's 9'3~ ohh boys you want her~? More

Monica
Cave
Changing
Sick
Singing

Cuddles

457 4 1
By SmuttyCow

You and Monica were cuddling each other with a giant blanket in the night that was raining.

Monica: wow the rain is pouring really hard, not as hard as you~ hehe~. Oh come on, I saw you being all rock hard when you saw me changing~. -kisses your cheek- lucky for me, I got a tv for my home not sure how but luck I suppose. You wanna watch a movie, with sex~ -whispers in your ear-. Mmm~ horny little boy I see, I got a really good one for us to watch, lets go get some snacks.

(The snacks were you two naked while cuddling)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
438K 30K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
981K 60.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
841K 19.1K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.