Locker 142

By Danielle_Peers

A love story between two boys. JJ's feelings towards Santiago become apparent when he also shows his feelings... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
!!
35 (Pt1)
35 (pt2)
Book Two...
Sneak Peek

22

18 0 0
By Danielle_Peers

NSFW Warning!

(Santiago)

It might take that smut longer than I thought to find his lover. It has been a few hours, now and no action.

Jake walked past me and he sat down on a bench. I went behind the school, to avoid him. He must not know about what I had done. I lit a cigarette and took a long drag. It calmed me down in the toughest situations. I don't care if I die at the age of twenty, as long as I lived right.

I heard some footsteps approach me. The sound of boots pounding on the ground echoed. "Hey, big bro!" They said.

I looked up to see Samuel and his friends. He wasn't actually my brother; he just called me that for fun.

"Sup." I replied.

"Can I get a hit?" Samuel asked me while pointing at my cigarette.

I handed it to him and pulled out another for myself. "So..." I said, changing the subject, "Did you get it done?"

He passed the cigarette on to his friends and looked back at me, "Yeah, we did everything you told us to do, dude."

He continued, "Why so strict? Relax."

I shot him down, "I can't do that now! Those kids need to get off my back, now!"

I caught myself, "Sorry for snapping at y'all. I'm just tired."

They all seemed surprised at my actions. To be honest, I think that I'm getting bipolar disorder.

"No stress, big bro." Sandal said

I flicked my cigarette on the floor and stomped it out, "Take care."

I turned away from them and went to the parking lot to get in my car. It looked as good as always. The tires, the grill, the windows were all pristine and in proper working order. I pulled the car keys out of my pocket and unlocked the car.

I see that everyone at school was cleared out and the building wasn't teeming with students. I guess I must have stayed extra late.

I pulled in front of the school to pick up Jake, but I ended up seeing something horrifying. Phin was with Jake. The others from his friend group weren't there and they were nowhere to be seen.

Phin was all up on Jake and was trying to kiss him. I slapped myself in the face. I knew that I should've confronted him about it sooner, but why didn't I?

I got out of the car, leaving its door open and ran to him. I pushed him off and held Jake by the waist. "Just what in the hell do you think your doing?!" I yelled, "Did you not get the hint that he belongs to me?!"

Phin wipes the blood away that was running down from his nose. He gives me a cold stare and says, "I just wanted to—"

"To do what?! Huh?" I cut him off, not even letting him get a word in, "You're lucky I'm not gonna kill you right here, right now!"

He laughs and stands up slowly. He gets closer and holds his hand out to grab Jake. He must've been high on something. How are my words not even getting through to him?!

"I said back off!" I socked him in the face and he goes tumbling to the ground, "How many times do I have to tell you?!"

"Many." He says, "It's gonna be very hard for me to leave him alone."

I grabbed Jake's waist. I looked down at his face. He was on the verge of tears.

"Stay the fuck away from him!" I yelled.

I kicked him before leaving. I wanted him to feel the pain. Every bit. I got in the car and Jake got in with me. I drove off in a rush, leaving Phin laying there.

He'll be fine in the morning. He must've been drunk or something. He wasn't fighting like he was sober. He didn't even try to fight back at all.

I pressed the excel orator harder.

***

(Jake)

Phin was all up on me. He reeked of booze and he grabbed my hips. His eyes were bloodshot and his smile was illuminated by the moon.

He leaned down and tried to make out with me, just like he tried to at the restaurant. He pouted his lips and got closer. I held my hand in the air to slap him. Just when I was about to hit him, he stopped my hand. It was like he wasn't affected by my actions. He just wanted this at the moment.

He cocks my neck to the side and sucks it. I felt his hot breath on me. It made my blood run cold. It was the worst feeling.

He closed his eyes and he seemed to enjoy it. Suddenly, Santiago came out of nowhere and pushed him off. I thought that he went home and left me, but I was wrong.

He beat him up so hard. I cling onto him and I grabbed his shirt. I did it for comfort.

"How many times do I have to tell you?!" He yelled.

Phin held his face and wiped the blood off of his chin.

He took me to his place. One place that I was well oriented with.

I felt the indentation of Phin's hands on my waist. I could feel where he touched me and where he had placed his lips. They burned.

It felt like I couldn't move and I sat there like an idiot. "Jake!" Santiago asked concerned, "Are you okay?!"

He rushes to me and kneels in front of me. "Here, let me help you."

He picks me up, bridal-style and Carrie's me into the house. He lays me on the couch and goes into another room.

I rub my hand over the place where he grabbed me. I lifted up the elastic of the waistband of my pants to see a bruise. It was huge and purple, it was clear that he grabbed me. His handprints were on my sides.

They hurt like hell, but seeing Santiago walk back in the room made me feel better.

He turned on the fireplace and he walks over to me. My vision became disoriented as the seconds passed by. The clock ticked and ticked, it became louder.

Everything around me was moving in swirls and the only thing that seemed clear to me was him. He had some rubbing alcohol in his hand and a cotton swab in the other.

***

(Santiago)

He looked sick. He grunted as he tried to get out of the car. I picked him up and laid him down on the sofa. I grabbed a box of aspirin and a cup of water.

I grabbed some rubbing alcohol and some swabs. I don't want those marks on him to stay there forever. I walk back into the living ring and I sat next to him.

"It hurts." He whimpers as I get closer.

"Where does it hurt, baby?" I asked him.

I puts his hand on his side. I lift up his feet and place them over my lap. I pull his shirt up and pulled his shorts down. I grab the aspirin out of my pocket and hand them to him. "Here." I said, handing him a bottle of water."

He accepts it gratefully. I apply the rubbing alcohol to the cotton swab and I cleanse the bruise. That ugly mark should go away. It must go away. I don't wanna see that mark every time his shirt lifts up. I just don't wanna.

I rub the swab over the bruise. His skin was so warm. It made me want to sin so badly. I can't do that right now because he really is in pain. I can't just do that to him after what happened, tonight.

I pull his shirt down. I wanted to mask that ugly thing. It was better that way anyways. I wanted to kill Phin. I should've listened to Jake earlier, but nooooo; I had to be too nice to Phin.

Thanks to my ignorant self, JJ got hurt. My dumbass made Jake get harmed.

"Here's a Benadryl." I handed him another tablet.

He took it and swallowed it with a gulp of water. "Look." I said, "I'm really sorry for what happened tonight. I really am."

He chuckles and then grunts, clutching his side, "It's okay. You didn't know."

"And because I didn't know," I said, "...you got hurt. Because of me."

He breathes in through his nose and out through his mouth before speaking, "Can you do something for me?"

The change in his tone was obvious. The Benadryl must've already kicked in. "Can you fuck me? Right now?" He asked with a slur.

He looked at my face with puppy eyes. They almost made me win right then and there, but I held myself back, "No. I can't do that," I said with a chuckle.

"Aww!," he pouted, "Why not?"

"You have to get better." I said sincerely.

He was delirious. It was probably the Benadryl that made him sound like that. Drowsy and sleep deprived.

I kissed him, lovingly, "Goodnight."

He smiles and quickly drifted off to sleep.

I went to my room and sat on the floor. I pulled out my phone and saw hundreds of notifications on my phone from messenger. It was Karana. She must've been pissed.

She was blowing up my phone for the past few hours with no reply. I opened up the messages and there were a hundred messages from her. She was pissed about me standing her up. I was supposed to go out for dinner with her...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191 13 15
Love was something Kỳ had believed in. But meeting the boy of his dreams and leaving his hometown labelled an obsessive abuser put everything into pe...
King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

2.9M 117K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
23K 546 17
This my first full english story. It's about a mafia boss on his collage days and he's a gay. a manly gay. He has a relationship with his comrade but...
4.3K 134 15
(This is a boyxboy story so if it makes you uncomfortable just don't read it.) 16 year old Liam Jacobs is majorly crushing on the highschool's hottes...