Prime Defenders One-Shots

By scarlett_littlered

One shots of the Prime Defenders More

Trust And Help Goes A Long Way

Hello!

21 1 0
By scarlett_littlered

Hello welcome to the book! I don't want to spoil anything in any books so I won't put anything here (but you should totally check out my other books though)

But I wanna help people!

I know people get art block, writers block ect.

I advise (not forced) trying to something based on these storys! Maybe outfits drawing a scene or writing a story with the plot with different characters (oc, different fandom, or same characters!) With a different ending or twists!

If you do any of these things pls message me where you do it so I can check it out (if you post a story where would it be? If you post art what app?)

I know a lot of you can do amazing things!

Again all of this is not pressuring!

But this part is. Have a good day! And if you don't. Do something to cheer yourself up!

Goodbye!

(Also if you have any ideas for one-shots you wanna see I have a book for requesting them!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 2.8K 49
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
430K 10.9K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
587K 18K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.9M 85.3K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.