A Killer's Weakness (*Book 1*)

By meganf1003

This is book 1 of 2. It's about Happy Lowman. More

cнapтer 1
cнapтer 2
¢нαρтєя 3
¢нαρтєя 5
¢нαρтєя 6
¢нαρтєя 7
¢нαρтєя 8
¢нαρтєя 9
¢нαρтєя 10
¢нαρтєя 11
¢нαρтєя 12
¢нαρтєя 13
¢нαρтєя 14
cнapтer 15
cнapтer 16
cнapтer 17
cнapтer 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
New Book

¢нαρтєя 4

3.7K 71 4
By meganf1003

Destiny POV.
I was about to close the door, when someone's hand stopped it. It was Happy. " Hey I just came by to say sorry for earlier. I know they can be dicks and I wanted to know if you had pla- " He stopped when he noticed Juice was there. " Why's he here... with no shirt on? Ya know, I better go..." " Hap, no its not like that, he's-" "Goodbye Destiny. You don't have to explain yourself to me." " I do if you do isn't understand it." " Oh I understand it." I could tell I hurt his feelings and I never wanted that to happen. I love Hap. We're really close and I might have just ruined it. Fuck... I go to Juice, and slam the front door behind me. I fall right in his arms and started crying. I hated when this happened. It was dumb for me to cry, but I loved Hap. He'll go to a croweater and forget I even existed... Urg! Look at me! I was pulled from my thoughts by Juice kissing the top of my head, and saying, " We should get to bed."

( Thanks for the reads! Please comment and please just ideas! It would be appreciated! ♡ Thanks )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 1.5K 31
a story about a girl who's been passed around from place to place. mature content and I do not own pictures or people from soa
89.5K 1.8K 54
Wattpad says the other book of this has too many parts. So go read Part 1, not that they have any particular order. There are just more there, and th...
66K 3K 46
*Sequel to Money Can't Buy Happiness* Time heals all wounds, or so they say. Can Katie deal with the emotional struggles of having the two most impo...
51.1K 1.6K 34
Sequel to "Hands All Over". Juice and Angela finally got their happily ever away from SAMCRO, but Charming has a way of pulling people back in. (Jui...