fake, trent alexander-arnold

By SHARKYSLVR

in which she's in a youtube group and he films a video with them or in which they have great chemistry and... More

FAKE
two
three
four
five
six
seven

one

1.5K 28 18
By SHARKYSLVR

TODAY the beta squad were filming 'guess the football player' with trent alexander-arnold as a feature. Khali and Trent have been friends for a while, but their friends and family wanted them to be more. They didn't understand why.

"aye, what time's trent coming?" khali asked, her geordie accent coming out strong.

"in like 10 minutes." sharky answered as the boys went to put a white shirt, ties and suit pants on.

"am i expected to wear a suit?" khali asked.

The production team nodded and handed her a woman's white shirt, a black tie and a black skirt and tights.

Once they had finished getting ready, they saw a familiar scouser walking through the door. He went and greeted the boys before reaching Khali.

"you alright khali?" he said hugging her around her shoulders and rubbing her back softly.

"yeah, you?" she asked hugging his torso.

"not bad." he said smiling.

Once they pulled away, both of their phones pinged. Khali furrowed her eyebrows and looked at the message sent from her agent.

agent:
will you please come to my office
after your shoot, thank you!"

"did you get the same text?" trent says showing his phone, revealing the same text from his agent.

"yeah, weird." she says confused, hearing the production shout them to get to their places.

They all stand in a line, with Trent in the middle.

"im trent alexander-arnold, im here with the beta squad." they all turn around.

"and this is guess the professional footballer." he says smiling as the beta squad start cheering.

The seven of them sit down at the table, the order being aj, niko, chunkz, trent, khali, sharky, kenny.

"so Trent, how does it feel being apart of a beta squad video, cause I know this probably ranks high up in your achievements?" sharky asks.

"i think it's the top." he said looking at him as they all cheer.

"bring in the footballers." Trent said looking at the camera.

"bring 'em in." khali said mocking the scouse accent.

"bring 'em in baby." he said looking at khali laughing.

"right why's number 3 got a mask on." khali said laughing.

"why's this teenage mutant- ah i hate this brother already." Chunkz said.

"oh my gosh, ive just realised. it's fucking jack grealish." khali said looking towards the boys.

AS THE VIDEO went on, it now came to the part where the boys and khali had to look at the footballers skills.

"wait, we didn't test number three's technique or anything," trent states looking at the masked footballer, "hit the crossbar." he finishes.

As the footballer lines up the ball, they all watch him intensely. He kicks the ball and misses the crossbar.

"yeah but it's not like you could do it bro." Chunkz says to Trent.

"what? you think i won't?" Trent says whilst getting up.

"i hope you know there's no edits in here." Chunkz states again.

"no, i don't need edits." Trent says, taking off his shoes, not wanting to ruin them and lining the ball up.

He kicks the ball and he hits the crossbar, making the beta squad get up and celebrate the crossbar.

When the boys finished celebrating with Trent, he saw khali walk up to him.

"well done." she says smiling.

"thanks, c'mere." he says opening his arms for her to fall into, as she does. He hugs her and hears her whisper, "well you proved them wrong then."

"always do." he says.

"okay you two, stop hugging and come record the rest." they hear chunkz shouting as they pull apart and look at each other.

They go back to sit down where they were and they carry one recording as if nothing happened.

ONCE THEY HAD FINISHED filming, khali and trent met each other outside as they had to go to the same location to meet their managers.

Once they had arrived they saw both of their managers sitting at the desk.

"what's all this about?" khali asked her manager.

"sit down please guys." khali's manager, gracie, said.

As they both sat down, gracie immediately started talking.

"So there has been a lot of articles in press that you two are dating, as you know. If this carries on it will affect your career as you two aren't dating." She stated with a very serious tone.

The pair looked at each other looking confused.

"So what we have to do is, we're going to need you to do a pr stunt and fake date for a while. It's only for atleast 3 months at the most. Just to clear the press." Trent's manager said.

"what the fuck?" khali said.

"yeah, why? just because there's rumours?" trent said furrowing his eyebrows."

"but they won't be just rumours, you'll do a post after this meeting, sort of announcing your relationship. Use a fake picture if you need to." Gracie said.

"and if we don't agree?" khali asked.

"you have to, for the benefit of your image." She said back.

Trent looked at khali, "it wouldn't be as bad, it's not like we hate each other."

"i know but," khali started as she sighs, "fine, let's do this." she said.

Both of their managers smiled as they had them sign a contract for 3 months.

"After this you won't even have to speak to each other again." Gracie said.

"well we will cause we're friends." trent said furrowing his brows.

The pair left the building, walking together discussing what public things they'll have to do.

"well, we should probably do that post that we were meant to." trent said looking down at the girl.

she nodded and hummed, "do you wanna take a picture now or just use a fake one?"

"they'll know if we use a fake one let's just take it now, c'mere." he said pulling her hand towards his car and they drove to his.

"i have an idea of we can stand in front of a mirror, my hands can be on your waist and my head on your shoulder so they only see my dreads and not my face. That way they'll probably know that it's me." Trent says as they walk into his house.

"good idea, come then." she said standing in front of his big mirror that was facing his bed.

@kingkhali: recently 🤍

tagged: betasquad, trentarnold66

liked by niko, trentarnold66, kaliii, dukedennis and others..

load comments..

@kaliii: WHO THE FUCK IS THAT SIS
-> @kingkhali: message me bbyg xx

@trentarnold66: my beautiful girl ❤️
-> @kingkhali: my man 😍
-> @kaliii: GIRL??? UR MANS???? IS TRENT??????
-> @kingkhali: couldn't resist him he fine as hell

@betasquad: 👀 khali w the new man??

@niko: EXCUSE ME

load more comments..

iMessage

kaliii 🖤
khaliii 🤍

kaliii 🖤
WHEN WERE YOU
GONE TELL ME

BAE we fake dating
for the press. don't
tell no soul bb
AYOO U FAKE DATIN
NOW????!! u gone end
up dating him forreal tho mama

no im not, we're friends

but you think he's fine??

well yeah, anyone who doesn't
is very clearly blind. that man sexy as shit

GIRL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 193 2
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐎𝐘 ──── ❝i'm a motherfuckin' starboy!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 it all started with a girl who tweets her mind when drunk, and...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
55.6K 1.7K 22
Twoset Violin's Brett and Eddy Fanfiction. ❤️🎻 Ten years after a trip to the beach, that changed the violinists relationship for ever, Brett and Edd...
10.7K 738 4
𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ──── ❝i want your love, and i want your revenge, you and me could write a bad romance!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 there is a thin l...