Secrets In the Shadows (Syzyg...

By JanelleYurime

Samantha never thought that her life would turn into something she doesn't believe in. A life she never imagi... More

Announcement
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 4

54 16 5
By JanelleYurime

Samantha's POV

I opened my eyes only to see the interior of my room. I sat down and caress my aching head. My eyes widened when I remembered what happened lately. I immediately looked at myself to see if I have any injuries and thankfully I have none.

What the fuck happened? I dont remember myself getting home because my vision darkened when I saw a freaking car behind me barely touching my back.

"How did I get in here?" I asked myself while still caressing my head. It fucking hurts geez.

"Samantha?? Your friends are downstairs!!" someone shouted outside of my room while banging it. And I held my chest while breathing heavily. I'm not really fond of being startled.

"Aunt can you send them in please!??"

"Okay honey"..... Not long after my two friends came through the door. Their eyes are field of fire when they saw me.

"What the fuck Samantha? You're not yet dressed???" Avery said exaggeratedly.

"Don't tell me that you're not coming?" Jessy said frowning at me.

"Geez sorry I just woke up.. I don't even know how I get in here" what I've said makes them frowned even more.

"What are you saying you don't know how did you get in here?.. Grr no excuses Samantha, no excuses" Avery said scolding me now.

"Hell I'm not kidding.. I was just walking home lately then I heard a footbrake from behind and when I turned around there's a fucking car infront of me. The last thing I know is that I fainted and then boom!! I'm here now" I explained getting confused again. Is it the car owner? Then how did that person know where my address is? 

"Let's talk about that later.. Get dressed now it's almost 8:00 pm..." Jessy said fidgeting her phone.

I took a shower real quick and changed into a simple black floral dress and I just paired it with black leather boots. I just let my hair down because it's still wet.

Yeah w.e.t ^°^

"All ready?" Aves asked impatiently

"Yes ma'am" I said frowning. 'This party addict' I whispered not wanting for her to hear.

"Let's go" I just rolled my eyes at her. Psh she really can't live without a party.

We walk downstairs and I see Auntie having her dinner at the dining area. When she looked up she immediately smiled at me and stood up.

"Oh you look so beautiful dear" she said while partially caressing my cheeks.

"Thank you Auntie" I said giving her a smile.

"What about us Auntie?" my two Best friends said in unison while pouting. Auntie chuckled at their childishness.

"Of course dear you two look fabulous too" what Aunt said makes the two smile widely like an idiots.

Avery have a straight blonde hair while Jess have a wavy burgundy hair. Avery is wearing a black crop top, buffed it with a red leather jacket and black jeans.  While Jessy is wearing a white crop top buffed with a red cardigan and a black miniskirt. They looked sexy on their outfits.

"Wait, where are you three going?" Aunt asked rising her eyebrow. Oh no

"Err we're going out with some friends. Sorry Aunt I forgot to tell you lately" I said while scratching my head. Her expression immediately turn into worry.

"Don't worry Aunt we'll stick together" Avery immediately said assuring my now worried Aunt.

"Yeah we'll take good care of our little pumpkin" Jessy said putting her arms around my shoulder.

"And I'll do the same"

I turned to my right when I heard a whispering voice. It's the same soft voice that I heard weeks ago. Why am I hearing things again? Geez this is really getting creepy. Maybe I need to visit a psychologist one of this days.

I diverted my gaze to Auntie and she's still wearing the same expression so I gave her an assuring smile. She took a deep breath.

"Okay okay I will let you but promise me you'll take good care of yourself and don't let your guards down" Aunt said strictly. She always used that tone whenever she's serious about something.

"Of course I will Auntie I promise" I said to her giving her a hug that she immediately reciprocated.

"Okay be careful on your way hmm? Call me if there's a problem" she said loosening her arms around me.

"Yes Auntie I love you" I said to her before we head out. My friends bid goodbye to Aunt too before we hop onto the car. I sat in the backseat.

"It's time to rock and roll whoooo!!!" Aves shouted like a lunatic.

"Shut up Avery if you don't want me to toss you out of this car" Jess said looking carefully at the road.

"Bla bla bla whatever"

'This two really act like a kids sometimes'. I just said to myself while looking outside of the window than to watch them barking at each other like a wild dogs.

"Goshhh how long would it take until we get there?? We're almost an hour in this Godamn car!!"

"Watch'out your mouth you spongebob. This car is my baby!!"

"Well shut up you red head dork!!!"

"Why youuuu---

Their argument faded when we heard a loud yelping sounds not so far. It's coming from the woods.

"What the heck was that?" Avery asked

"Don't worry about that, maybe it's just a dogs"
Jessy said looking unsure too about her respond.

"Dog?? In the middle of the forest?? Heck Jess look around us, do you see any house here that may own a dog?? The fuck where the heck is Olivia's house we've been riding here in a place of nowhere for a freaking hour!!!" And they starts to argue again.

"Would you two fucking shut the hell up! If you keep on shouting here someone might hear us"

"No one will hear us here Sam" Aves said

"You don't know that" I said that made her silent.

"Are you fucking scaring me now Samantha?" she whispered obviously scared now.

"I'm not, just keep quiet we'll get there anytime soon. But if you keep on babbling someone or something might stop us on our road" I didn't know why I just said that but I feel there's going to be a trouble if she continues on talking and shouting. I don't feel good in these place.

"There! there's a light over there!!" Avery said obviously relief.

"Yeah yeah we see that you scared little kitten" Jess said driving closer to the black front gate, we can hear from here the booming sound even if I can see that Olivia's house is sort of far from the gate.

Jess rolled down her window and pressed a botton on the side and a CCTV turn to our direction. The door automatically opened that made my jaw slightly agape. I look at my companions and they're just sitting there, as if they're really used to that thing. Well what should I expect? They were born with fame.

I look at my surroundings, the cement has a gray tiles strating from the gate till the front house or I may say mansion because it's really big. The rims were planted with tulips.

Wow

I bet rich people don't understand the word 'impossible'.

I just wonder why she pick a place like this.

Olivia's place is kinda secluded and I don't feel any good vibe in here. Something seems.....off?

Jessy pulled the car slowly into the big garage. Olivia's front yard is absolutely big. There's this fountain infront of the mansion. I can see a maze not far away from my right side. 'Wow this is totally amazing'.

"Okay let's get inside, the party is getting wilder and I need to be there now" Aves step out of the car hurriedly.

"That kid" Jess and I said in unison while shooking our head.

She step out of the car and I don't know if I should too. "Hey come on now, there's no more backing out"

"I-i'm coming"

We head inside the big house only to be welcome by a ear wrecking music. Geez I really hate parties like this.

"Whoooo over here guyss!!" we saw Avery sitting in a couch. We walk towards her nudging everyone blocking our way. This place is already overcrowded.

"Guyss want some drinks??" we sat beside her waiting for Olivia.

"Give me some" Jess said looking around, searching for her Nina probably.

"Here Sam take it, it tastes real good"

"I don't drink Aves"

"Oh come on just this once"
She keep on insisting, so I compellably took the drink from her to stop her stubborn ass.

"Ok, just a little I'm not planning on getting wasted"

"But you'll miss the chance with Olivia if you don't get wasted" Aves said wagging her eyebrows.

"Avery!!!"

"Oh you two look cute" someone says interrupting our argument. When I looked up, I see Olivia leaning against the door. I don't feel good now, with her roaming eyes looking intently at my body. It feels like she's going to ravish me anytime soon.

She's wearing an exposed outfit with her straight black hair loined.. she looks ho--

"Done checking me out?" she said huskily making me divert my gaze to somewhere else but her.

"Oh Via come sit with us, Gosh this party is totally getting crazy now" Aves said while beaming wildly.

"Of course, everyone wouldn't miss this hell of a night!"

" Wait where's Jessy?" I shouted because it's really noisy in here.

"She's with Nina upstairs"

"Yeah making babies" they both laughed at what Aves said.

"Perverts" I rolled my eyes at them.

"Geez Sam your innocence is getting into my nerves" Aves said, that made me gasp at her. How dare her.

"At least I'm not out of virginity"

"Well being virgin sucks, but if someone suck you, it feels like worth living." she said before laughing creepily. Geez this one is much crazier than a drug addict.

"Oliv where's the restroom?" I asked wanting to get out of this place.

"Do you want me to accompany you?" she asked seductively.

"Err not really" 

"You sur--

"Definitely" I said giving her a force smile.

"Walk upstairs then turn right and then left then right, the fourth door to your left it is."

"Okay thanks" I said before heading upstairs leaving the beverage that Aves gave to me, untouched. I followed her instructions and not long after I saw the fourth door and opened it.

Olivia's house is pretty big. The exterior looks like a decade older. But when you step inside, it looks so modern with lots of furnitures. I wonder how rich she is.

I'm washing my hands on the sink while humming.
Sigh. I don't want to sleep here, but unfortunately Jess and Aves are obviously going to be drunk later and they couldn't drive. I on the other hand can't drive a car coz I don't know how to. Freak how can I know? I never had a car before. I only know how to ride a bicycle but unlucky me... money is always on my way reminding me how poor I am.

The door burst open that made me squirmed in surprise. I see freaking Olivia closing the door through the mirror's reflection. I got nervous because there's the look again that she's giving me lately.

"W-what the heck Olivia?"

"Sorry did I startled you?" she asked mildly.

"Y-yeah" I wipe my hands with the tissue.

"Can we talk?"

"Can it wait?"

"No"

"You want to talk in here?" I asked looking around the restroom avoiding her odd stare.

"Yes" I can't help but to feel annoyed.

"If it's about nonsense we can talk about that later."

"What if I tie you here so you can't walk away from me?" she said stubbornly. I rolled my eyes at her.

"You know, saying your plan out loud, defeats the purpose of it" I can feel the tension between the two of us.

She chuckled softly, making me frown at her
"If you only know what I'm capable of."

"Oh sorry I dont know/ I'm glad I don't know" I said mockingly.

"You should know" she said coldly, not taking her eyes off me. It's glistening with something.

"Then, you should say more about yourself" I said, looking at her with the same intensity.

We just looked at each other like we're having a staring contest.

"You don't know who's your talking-to ragazza." she was about to turn around but I'm not done yet.

"Yeah right, how stupid of me to not know who you are. Hell even my friends don't know where the hell you came from, that's why I'm confused as to why they're not bothered about you hanging out with us" I said acting so brave but my inside screams the opposite.

What I've said made her stop and looked directly into my eyes as if she's challenging me. I can sense the dark aura coming from her but I keep myself composed not letting her know that she's affecting me.

"You'll know babe, you'll know.. soon" she said dangerously before heading out of the door, leaving me here statued.

What the heck is wrong with that woman?

Oh my, people this days are being creepy. What in the world is happening? What does she mean by that? Does she wants me to wait to know her, or she wants me to figure it out myself?

A lot of questions are gathered in my mind. Wanting for them to find their key.

Which I will try to unravel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 739 41
"Humans. You always have to go sticking your nose where it just doesn't belong. There are repercussions but you silly mortals think everything revolv...
350 4 16
She ran and ran as fast as her legs could carry her in the dark eerie forest. Something was chasing after her, something huge was chasing her. She co...
8.4M 404K 46
I was sure the worst thing to ever happen to me would be being kidnapped, and sure, that was pretty bad. However, what was worse was being kidnapped...
2.8K 144 12
DISCONTINUED AND MARKED AS COMPLETE. "You just wanted to play with my heart, was that it?" Jasmine asked. Every bit of her emotions leaked through h...