Arranged - Jeongchan

By Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

Jeongin has never been the ideal child to his parents. A trouble maker, lazy, never really paying attention i... More

Chapter 1 - Intro
Chapter 2 - Special guests
Chapter 3 - Marriage!?
Chapter 4 - Distract
Chapter 5 - A goofy plan
Chapter 6 - Acting
Chapter 7 - Neowa naui DRIVVEEE
Chapter 8 - Great match
Chapter 9 - Almost free
Chapter 10 - Breakdown😫
Chapter 11 - Cuties stay cute
Chapter 12 - Graduation‼️‼️
Chapter 13 - Fight 🀺🀺
Chapter 15 - Now what
Chapter 16 - Ugh we have to talk
Chapter 17 - So perfect
Chapter 18 - Opening
Chapter 19 - All I could wish for
Epilogue/10k special

Chapter 14 - Hold on

1.1K 46 31
By Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

"No- no no no" Chan brings his hands to his hair, clutching the strand tightly as his eyes dash around the room.

The room was silent in shock. Even the two boys who were in on the fight had their mouths agape. I guess they realized maybe this wasn't all acting after all. But the parents sat with bulging eyes and wide mouths.

Chan's father was the first to speak up, "Chan-ah w-what the- why-"

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Chan yells out. His fury bubbling outside the limits he had kept for so long.

He never yelled at his parents.

But he wanted to scream at them today.

"IF ONLY YOU ALL HADNT PRESSURED AN 18 YEAR OLD TO GET MARRIED! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? DID-" Chan takes a deep breath and walks over to his father who still sat at the table.

With one swift movement, he clutches his fathers collar and pulls him up and close to his face in a threatening manner, "Did you really think Jeongin was some prize you could buy? Do you not have any sympathy? DID YOU THINK YOU COULD HURT MY INNIE?"

Chan's fathers eyes go wide, he struggles to breath against his sons grasp. The others at the table loudly gasping at his behavior as Jungwon and Jay quickly get up and run over to Chan, trying to pull him off his father.

"YOU DID THIS! YOU HURT HIM! ALL OF YOU DID!" Chan struggles as Jay and Jungwon pull him away. "JEONGIN WILL NOT MARRY TILL HES READY. HE WILL NOT. HES NOT AN ITEM!"

Chan finallys pulls himself out of the younger boys grips, "CAN YOU GUYS EVEN CALL YOURSELFS PARENTS!?"

With that Chan runs out the room, in the same direction his ex fiancé ran in. He knew Jeongin didn't know much of his way around his home. They've only been here a handful of times.

Chan prays he didn't end up lost.

"I'm so stupid" Jeongin sniffles as he stares down at small garden the house had. Though he could barely see through the darkness of the night.

Everything had fallen apart hadn't it?

Jeongin can't do anything right.

"I don't know why I let myself get to this point?" He wipes a few tears and hugs his knees closer to his chest. Jeongin was a mess. He always had been. He's the second favorite Yang son. The one nobody talks about. He had one chance to make his parents like him and he blew it off. He let himself feel comfortable around Chan when he knew he had to let go.

What's the point of all this anyway?

Jeongins tears slowly die down as the summer night breeze blows his hair in all directions. He plays with the petals on the flowers. They were wilting. Perhaps Chan forgot to water them. Their petals slowly falling from tip where as the other half remains as beautiful as ever. Unaware of the darkness that will soon engulf them too.

A numb feeling encapsulating him.

What am I going to do now?

He looks up at the stars. The sky was awfully clear today and hundreds of shining dots scattered it.

It made Jeongin smile.

He hadn't realized how happy he had been recently huh? Everything was great. He graduated along side his best friends. He got to live through these moments with the people he cared about. His brother, Jungwon, and what felt like his other brother, Jay. And... his fiance.

He was happy with Chan.

He didn't know how it came to be. Was it his daddy issues perhaps? But somehow Chan became somebody he could lean on. Somebody who took care of him the way nobody else did.

Looking back on it. It was pity wasn't it? He felt bad that he had gotten arranged with a teenager. He just wanted to be a good guy.

Jeongin keeps staring up at the stars. The small smile on his lips still remaining. He looked around the sky, thinking about how each of these stars had their own story. Maybe they blew up billion of years ago? Maybe there's somebody looking back at me from one of them?

The shined so bright through the darkness of the night huh? Jeongin felt darkness until Chan came around. Chan was his star.

Yang Jeongin fell in love with Bang Chan.

Even though it was arranged.

Even though it was all over.

Even though his heart ached.

He still loved Chan.

Those moments they spent together will forever be the many stars scattered in his darkness.

The fresh petals on his wilting flower.

Jeongin sits there smiling at the sky. Smiling at the happiness he got to expierence. Atleast once in his life.

"INNIE!!!!"

Chan rushes through the outside areas of his house. He had looked through every room on the inside and the boy was nowhere to be found. The panic set in as Chan began to think he had left.

But then he remembers the place he created from the younger. The garden. His favorite. The place where he grew all the flowers he gave to the boy.

Without hesitation, Chan runs to the back yard, past a few trees as he navigated himself through the night. He pushed past a few bushes and branches and there, next to a fence, he finds the figure of the boy he'd been searching for sitting there. His knees were to his chest as his lips were slightly curved. He looked at peace almost.

But Chan certainly wasn't.

He runs up to him as he feels tears prick the corners of his eyes, immense relief following, "Oh my god! Jeongin!"

The younger slowly turns his head to his name being called. He looked at the heavy breathing Chan as the smile on his face never left.

The older wastes no time and falls to the ground to hold Jeongin tight in his arms. It almost startled the younger, but he nevertheless hugged back.

"Innie let's go. It's cold out here." Chan says after a few moments, he pulls away and clutches Jeongins arm as he tries to get up.

But Jeongin doesn't budge. Nor does he say a word.

"Innie come on." He says more sternly this time.

Chan looks back to the see the boy with fresh tears streaming down his face. Replacing the dried ones underneath as he looks toward the garden and alowly opens his mouth, "I-I had a good time with you."

Chan sniffles and stops trying when he sees the state of the boy. He takes a deep breath to calm himself down and remember why he's here. But that's when the tears start falling. He collapses next to Jeongin and joining him as they stare down at the flowers.

"M-me too."

A few moments of silence go by, the only sounds were their sobs and the wind rustling through the leaves.

"I'm sorry I c-couldn't protect you innie. I-i never wanted it to b-be this way. I always wished you could be happy." Chan finally speaks up as he lets himself fall apart. He knew he failed to be the strong one for Jeongin. He would never forgive himself for it.

"Hyung what d-do you mean- I should b-be sorry I shouldn't have yelled I know you just felt bad I-" Jeongin hiccups.

"It wasn't fake innie." Chan looks up at the younger, tears covering his cheeks shining through the moon lit night.

Jeongin doesn't say anything. He simply takes in the features of the man he was supposed to marry. Wishing how this situation could be any different.

"I wanted to make you happy. It wasn't pity I-I wanted you to be mine but- I didn't want to hold you back. Y-your so y-young and I can't- I wanted to h-help you get away from your parents I-I'm s-so sorry Jeongin." Chan buries his head into his arms as the tears continue flowing.

Jeongin had never seen the older cry like this. He was shocked. He looked away as he took in his words.

Chan really felt that way?

It wasn't all a lie?

The connection he felt. It was real wasn't it?

"Hyung I don't want to l-let go." Jeongin smiles through the tears as he looks back

"I-I want to always be here Jeongin. P-please. L-let's stay together." Chan smiles back as they both look into eachother shining eyes.

With that, they wrap their arms around one another tightly. Crying together into eachother arms as they sit under the light of the stars. In the garden the two built together. Their sobs echoing through the trees as they held on tight, knowing they couldn't let go.

A/n
Oh my god
Was this emotional enough guys heheh

I'm so bad at making shit emotional even though all my books had similar scenes.

What do yall think?

What's gonna happen now? Ehehehe

Those skz concept photos had me screaming out the 14th floor windows.

Also skzflix?

Help me

Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4K 50
Tae a boy from poor family gets married to Jeon Jungkook the CEO of jeon's company . Jungkook continues to stay in relationship with his girlfriend S...
260K 14.8K 30
✿*.⁠q⁠*ONGOING*.⁠q⁠*✿ (On Hold) Cover Credit ● taehyungwbk ● Β© Tigers_Bunbun An Arrange Marriage between Two Souls... The Kim's are the richest famil...
95.5K 4.4K 38
❝Ji Y/N, I know that you're my ex-girlfriend, but you have to marry me now! I'll do whatever you want.❞ Upon pressure from his parents, CEO Jeon Jung...
199K 10.8K 15
chan is jeongin's math tutor jeongchan storyline to lifeguard || changjin bang chan + yang jeongin started; march 2 2019 finished; july 7 2019 [ I a...