Breaking Your Rules

Von hartgoddess12

it's another BinJin stories from yours trully Hartgoddess12 ☺️☺️ I'll use Young Yoon Seri and Young Ri Jeong... Mehr

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
"CHAPTER SIXTEEN"
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
FINAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

189 22 8
Von hartgoddess12

"Unknown Feeling"

Side story

One Year ago

Jeong Hyeok is driving headed back to Dan's place. He wanted her to meet her grandmother but Dan told him that she couldn't make it because she's not feeling well. So he decided to cancel their appointment and inform his grandmother that they couldn't make it today. He bought some food and a bouquet of flowers to surprise her.

He smile while walking at the hallway  as he carry the food and the bouquet of flowers on his hands. He stop from his walk when he saw Dan but his world drifted apart when Dan suddenly kiss a man. And infront of him, they're entered together in Dan's place without breaking their kiss. He couldn't had a courage to face them because his afraid that Dan would leave him.

Present day

Until now, Dan believe that she  can  still hide her little secret to Jeong Hyeok. She loves him and she afraid to loose him. It's just a one night stand  but she didn't expect, that it happened again.

She's lying on the bed  naked with only a blanket that cover her bed with the same man on that day in her unit in Seoul. He's her childhood bestfriend that living here in Milan. She really love Jeong Hyeok but this man gave him all the pleasure when it comes to bed rather than to Jeong Hyeok. But now she started to get more anxious because she felt Jeong Hyeok a little bit distant and cold  to her. 'I must find the reason why Jeong Hyeok is acting strange like that...' In her mind.

Meanwhile, In Seoul...

Jeong Hyeok look at Dan's picture on her Instagram account. He let out a deep sigh whenever he recall that night, the night that he saw her kissing with other guy. "Am I the only one who's trying to hold and work this relationship?" He said. He rest his head on his chair, a familiar smile and her crescent shape eyes appear in his mind, that makes his loneliness turns to make him smile. And it was Seri.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Present days

Jeong Hyeok lay down Seri on his bed. She's been sleeping since he take her from Joo Hee's place. He take off her shoes and cover her a blanket. He smile while watching her face and as he recall what she said before she passed out because of the alcohol she take. "Yoon Seri..." He called and he touch her face. He didn't know why he felt want to touch her, so he immediately take off his hand from her face.

He smile, "Ri Jeong Hyeok... Why you keep acting so strange when it comes to her..." He said.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Mrs. Ri and Mr. Yoon is having their meeting on a coffee shop near by at Mrs. Ri's place. They will going to have a talk between the two, Jeong Hyeok and Seri. "Chairman Yoon, are you still willing to get them married before this year's end?" Mrs. Ri said. Mr. Yoon look at her. He's still undecided today, seeing her daughter again and she's seem so okay and safe makes him happy. It also make him to think if he's doing a right thing, to make her pressure on this  so called  marriage. "Do you really believe that they love each other, Chairman Ri?" He said. Mrs. Ri sip her tea and she look at him then she smile. "Yes... I feel it..." She said. Mr. Yoon smirked. "Do you really want my daughter to be part of your family that's why you're being blinded?" He said. Mrs. Ri didn't speak instead listening to him. "My guts telling me that they're not dating for real... I don't know they're reason why they need to do this but one thing is for sure, they're not a couple like what you've been dreaming, Chairman Ri.." He said. Mrs. Ri smile and rest her back in the chair. "I know..." She said. Mr. Yoon got surprised and look at her. "I know they're not... But I saw it with my own eyes. I think they started to like each other." She said. "What do you mean?" Mr. Yoon asked. "I saw how my grandson treat her at the party, look at her and being jealous when someone wants to come closer to her. I know him, he's my grandson, Chairman Yoon." She said. Mr. Yoon didn't speak. Just like Mrs. Ri, he also notice how Jeong Hyeok bring back his daughter's precious smile and how Seri look at him. He only want to make sure that he's daughter will have a good husband and a good inlaws in the future. "If that's the case,   I think let's better to push their wedding." He said. Mrs. Ri smile widely while Mr. Yoon look outside the window. 'Seri... I hope my decision was right...' In his mind.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Jeong Hyeok prepared hang over soup  and some western breakfast for Seri. He needs to went early at the resort because of the meeting with Chiu Enterprises. He take a glance to Seri who still sleeping before he left.

He was walking at the parking when his phone ring. He saw Dan's name registered on the screen. He let out a deep sigh as he rejected her call and he went inside to his car. 

Seri blink her eyes as she woke up. "What's this? This isn't my room..." She said. She blink her eyes as she look at her surroundings and her eyes widen when she saw the design of it  look so masculine. "This isn't Joo Hee's room... Omo! Where am I?" She said. She started to get worry and slowly look at her body and she let out a sigh of relief that she still wear her clothes and she's not naked. She immediately seated up and trying to recall what happened last night. "Wait! This isn't Seo Woo's room... Jun Jae? Omo! Yah Seri! Aishhh..." She said and she immediately went outside the room. Her eyes got widen when she realized that she's on Jeong Hyeok's unit. "Why am I here?" She said.  "How I ended up here?" She said. She immediately pick her coat and bag on the couch and  she's about to leave when she read the note on the door.

Ms. Drunken girl... I'll prepare hang over soup and breakfast, please make sure to eat before you go..

Ri Jeong Hyeok

"Drunken girl? Yah!" She said as she is Chuckled. She look at the dinning area and she smile when she saw how he prepared it. She seated and sip a small amount of hang over soup he made. "Your girlfriend must be proud having a boyfriend like you Ri Jeong Hyeok..." She said. She suddenly feel that it's not right, although she's pretending his fake girlfriend it's not right to stay like this in his unit and worst she sleep on his bed. "Yah! Yoon Seri!" She said as she bite her lips. Her phone suddenly ring and Jeong Hyeok's number registered on it. She hesitate to answer it but in fourth ring she answered it.

"Are you up already?" Jeong Hyeok said over the phone.

"Ah Yes... How do I ended up here on your unit, Jeong Hyeok?" She asked.

She heard Jeong Hyeok chuckled.

"You couldn't remember before you passed out? Anyway, have you eaten?" He asked.

Seri try to remember everything but she couldn't.

"Yes, thanks for the breakfast... I'll treat you a meal next time." She said.

Jeong Hyeok smile.
Seri smile.

"Seri, I'll fetch you later on your work.." Jeong Hyeok said.

Seri got surprised.

"Waeyo?" She said.

"Halmeoni... wants to see us tonight. Will it be okay to you?" He said.

"Oh, sure... No problem..." She said.

"Thank you, qnd see you later, Drunken girl..." Jeong Hyeok said and he immediately end their call.

"Yah! Ri Jeong Hyeok!" She said but its too late, Jeong Hyeok manage to end their conversation before she react.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

It was a normal day for Seri and Jeong Hyeok.

Jeong Hyeok is busy on the paperworks at his table. He also make a rounds at the resort to make sure that all the guests are happy and satisfied on their service. He rest his head on the couch when he felt tired. He look at the glass window. There's a soft knock on his door and Jun Jae appear infront of him. "What is it?" Jeong Hyeok said. Jun Jae look at him. "Why you need to fetch her yesterday, Jeong Hyeok?" He said. Jeong Hyeok look at him and stood up. "She's my girlfriend... And I must do what I need to do. Beside, Chan Young invited me too." He said. Jun Jae smirked. "May I remind you, Dan is your girlfriend not her.... You're  both pretending, Jeong Hyeok... I'm hoping that you still know your reason why you need to do it." He said. Jeong Hyeok look at him. "Don't let her fall in love with you and you too... I'm just worried that she'll get hurt when that happened." Jun Jae said. Jun Jae walk passed through him. "I'm still your friend, Jeong Hyeok but.... I'm more worried to Seri... So please clear your thoughts and know what you really want." He said before he left. Jeong Hyeok let out a deep sigh.

Seri seated on a vacant chair when they close the cafe. She was so exhausted because there's a lot of customers that time. Her legs also got hurt because she's standing so long. "I need some massage today..." She said. "Oh I forgot... Not today... Halmeoni want to see us." She said. Her phone beep and she immediately check the message.

'Im already here... Infront of the cafe..'

From: Mr. Ri

Seri look outside and saw Jeong Hyeok standing beside his car looking at her. She smile as she wave her hands. She immediately wear her coat and pick her bag.

Seri look at to Jeong Hyeok when he seem so quiet the whole rides. "Are you okay, Jeong Hyeok?" She asked. Jeong Hyeok still looking at the road and he didn't speak. "I guess, you're not... Me too, it's so exhausting.." She said. But she's been talking about the battle between her feelings not her work. Jeong Hyeok steal a glance to her. He think about Jun Jae told him earlier.

He knew himself very well. He's the one who stick on his decision. And he's focus is always to Dan only. But now, everything change. When Seri appear in his world, he didn't know why he's been like that. He didn't know now why he continuing this agreement of them. Is it because of waiting for Dan to return or he's now liking the part that Seri is here on his side and afraid that he wouldn't see her when they stop this pretending games. But one thing is for sure now, he started to depend on Seri's presence in his life.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Author's note

Good morning... A rainy morning everyone.... Always keep safe and please don't catch a cold... Take care...

I just wonder what happened to them now they started to feel the unknown feeling for each other??

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

133K 12.2K 51
Have you ever found love, but lost it at the same time? Meet our girl Yoon Jin Ah. She is up for anything that will set her free from the seven years...
428K 23.3K 46
Story by Cutegir2002 ____________________ Jeon jungkook loves his girlfriend Lim Somi the most in the world. He is ready to do anything for her. Jeon...
17K 765 10
Just some oneshots I like to write about my favorite onscreen and offscreen couple from time to time. -feel free to leave any prompts you'd like. :)
365K 15.7K 101
SLICE OF LIFE (short chapters) Kim Seokjin, the youngest from Kim's family, was force to marry Jeon Jungkook, a complete stranger which he never drea...