The Supernaturalist Stars 4

By a29b10c7

Millie has always wanted a lover but someone from her past come back and intervene on her love story. On the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24

Chapter 23

4 0 0
By a29b10c7

Everina's Pov

How did she get away so easily ? I stress at the thought . Suddenly , Vivian and Dalia come back with the amulet of immortality .

" I believe this is yours " Vivian hand it to me .

" Thank you , Vivian "

" Did she come here again ? " Dalia ask .

" Yes , she did and she took the bagel of strength with her "

" You can't just let her get away like that " Dalia said .

" I know . That's why I am forming another plan "

Meanwhile

Clark's Pov

I am chilling in my office until a portal appear .

" Who is there ? " I ask .

" Don't you remember me , Clark Spencer ? " Cynthia ask .

" What do you want , Cynthia ? "

" I see that you are becoming happy and successful "

" Are you trying to separate me and Millie ? "

" I need you to do a favor for me , Clark "

" Knowing you , it can't be a good one "

" I need you to bring me the ring of resurrection "

" I am done with doing favors for you . Just go ask someone else , Cynthia "

" Do it or I will kill your precious Millie " 

" I know what you want to do with the ring so no "

" I don't want to do this . But , you are forcing me to , Clark " she hit me with her magic and I passed out .

Everina's Pov

I need to form a new plan .

" What are you stressing on ? " Lucy ask me .

" All of this is pressuring me and I need to make a new plan asap " I answer .

" Just take it slow . We have a lot of time "

" I have an idea . First , let's gather our friends at the meeting room "

" Now , that's the Eve I know "

Cynthia's Pov

I view the supernaturalist star's activity through my crystal ball.

" So they are planning to attack me by going to my mansion . Interesting . Come here , Clark . I need you to do something for me "

Everina's Pov

Vivian and Dalia go inside Cynthia's mansion to ensure if it is safe . They give us a signal that Cynthia's mansion is safe and we slowly go inside the mansion .

" Where do you think she keep the bagel of strength ? " I ask .

" Last time , I found the amulet of immortality with Vivian was inside the library . Maybe , we should check the library " Dalia said .

" That's actually a very good idea . Let's go to the library " we head to the library and find nothing .

" Looking for this ? " Clark is holding the bagel of strength .

" What are you doing here , Clark ? " Millie ask .

" Why do you care , Millie ? "

" Because you aren't suppose to be here , Clark "

" Cynthia called me to fulfill a favor and here I am doing her a favor "

" This isn't you . You are under a spell and I need you to snap out of it , Clark  "

" Try all you want . But , this is the new me , Millie "

" I know that the man I love is still inside and I need him now "

" Too bad , he already change into a better man " 

" I hope this works " Millie pull Clark into a passionate kiss . He try to resist the kiss but in the end he gave up .

" What have I done , Millie ? " Clark gasp in realization after their kiss ended .

" Nothing . I just need you to hand me that bagel you are holding , Clark " Millie said in a soft tone .

" Oh , here you go " Clark hand the bagel to Millie .

" See true love kiss always work " Millie hand the bagel of strength to me .

" Now all we need to do is defeat Cynthia " I said .

" Looking for me ? " Cynthia ask before she launch her attack on us .

Thankfully , Vivian and Dalia are quick to block her attack on us . 

" I have a little something for you , Vivian " Cynthia said .

A blood thirsty Victoria come to attack us .

" I need you to snap out of it , Victoria " Vivian said .

" I need blood and you are blocking me , Vivian  " blood thirsty Victoria said .

" Then , I have no choice but to do this " Vivian punch Victoria in the face and Victoria fall down .

Vivian take a potion out of her pocket and pour it to Victoria's mouth .

" What happen to me , Vivian ? "

" You were on a wild vampire mode . But , my potion saved you "

" Thank you for saving me , Vivian Rosemary " they embrace in a hug .

" No problem at all , Victoria Valor " Vivian kiss Victoria on the lips .

Victoria seem shocked at first but she reply to the kiss .

" No , this can't be happening " Cynthia scream in despair .

" It's over for you , Cynthia " I said .

Cynthia creates a portal and take one last look at us before going to the portal .

" Should we be worried ? " Dalia ask.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435 8 65
Free is gone. Destroyed by the one who turned him. Now Phi has become the threat. Phi wants to take down the Supernatural High Council and establish...
65.6K 5.8K 36
Being born into a family of the most powerful witches is something Isla felt she would never get used to. There was always something going on, but sh...
527 31 23
She made a mistake. She can't hide. If she regrets it she doesn't show it. She's a Queen. She ran once, now she can't run anymore. Everyone knows who...
132 1 10
Artemis, Apollo and Bernice have a new power source. Their power has basically became unlimitless. They have taken over more land and it truly seems...