Rimuru Back 100 years

By NullAzatoth

in the void we could see the strongest fighters of the cardinal world facing off against 2 dragons. A firce b... More

Prologue
Prolonged 2
Prolonged 3
Profile Tier 0
tier 1
Ship
Ship 2
Tier 2
Notice
S1 explanation
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

chapter 5

1.7K 49 18
By NullAzatoth

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
..................................................

Hakuro:
"S-so my Lord why did you call for me?"
'nervous'

Rimuru/Luminous:
'grin'

Currently hakuro is inside a tent with Rimuru and luminous together with the chief and the new predecessors of the Valkyrie and shadow race.

Luminous:
"Ohh hakuro don't be nervous"
'grin'

Rimuru:
"Yeah we are only want what's best for our beloved subordinate right lumi chan?"
'grin'

Luminous:
"Of course dear"
'grin'

Now hakuro was sweating, while hitoshi and homura is amused.

Homura and hakuro are old friends, homura had trained together with his grandfather.

Hitoshi also sees hakuro as a friend but he is his teacher.

Remembering all his hardships and suffering under this sword instructor he wants to get back at him.

Hakuro:
"H-hoh oho th-there is no need for such my lord and lady, this old ma... I mean young swordsman will follow the path of the sword till the end..."
'sweating'

Rimuru:
"That is not good, as my subordinate i want to see you be happy and such you must live with a partner in life right wife?"

Luminous:
"Of course as you say dear, so hakuro let us go and search for your partner in life"

Both are enjoying this, hakuro is known to be a demon instructor he was feard by many swordsmen and those under him, and seeing him like this is refreshing.

Hitoshi and homura couldn't help but grin, they are trying to prevent there laugh's.

Hitoshi:
"He-he is right you should find your partner, especially now that you became younger pfft"

Homura:
"Kuhku, you should be grateful for our lord's gift puha pfft"

Hakuro meanwhile had a thickmark on his forehead.

And his aura leaked.

The father and son were sweating.

Hakuro:
"I see, you are right hitoshi I've become younger as such i can once again train you both"

Now both trembled.

Meanwhile the new predecessors looked at the two in pity, they also felt the hellish training under hakuro.

Later.

Hitoshi:
"So my lord you will go to kusha mountains?"

Rimuru:
"Yes"

Homura:
"Then please bring someone to accompany the you and lady luminous, i know you are powerful but as your subordinates we have a duty to protect you"

Rimuru froze for a second, this really gave him a sense of deja vu.

Rimuru:
"Don't worry hakuro will be with us"

Luminous:
"Indeed there is no need to worry"

Kageyoshi:
"My Lord may we accompany you?"

Rimuru:
"Hmm?, but wouldn't it be necessary for you to stay here in this village?"

Takeshi:
"No need to worry Lord Rimuru, with the evolution of the ogres to kejin no one would dare be hostile towards us, so please let us accompany you"

Hitoshi:
"We as well want to accompany you Rimuru sama"

Homura:
"Indeed"

Rimuru thought about it but then made a decision.

Rimuru:
"Well i never introduced you to my other subordinates right?, how about we bring your whole clan to my place so they would be safe without any problem"

Hearing this hitoshi nods at Rimuru.

Hitoshi:
"It would be good to meet our colleagues and fellow servants under you my lord"

Rimuru:
"Well i will teleport everyone so please gather everyone"

Half and hour later.

Hitoshi:
"Listen all of you, today is the day we meet the other subordinates of our Lord, we will also change location and join them"

Kijin/ogre:
"HORAAHH!"

Currently the ogre settlement has more than 4,500 ogres.

The numbers were far different 300 years later since most left and became missionaries, but now they still linger withen the village.

Rimuru:
"Alright all of you, brace yourselves"

All the ogres readded themselves for what rimuru is about to do.

Suddenly a huge magic circle appeared and teleported every single ogre.

Secret Base

A light shined ang withen it appeared Rimuru and the ogres.

They all looked around to see they were underground.

The ogres were awed by this.

Hitoshi:
"Th-this is breathtaking"

Umeko:
"Indeed it is dear"

The ogres then felt the magicules from above with they fully know who the owner is.

Homura:
"Rimuru sama by any chance is this cave"

Rimuru:
"Indeed it is, this cave is Veldora's cave, do not fret me and Veldora are sworn brothers, no rather brother in law"

Ogres:
"Br-brother in law?!"

Hakuro:
(Hohoho, so it came to that)

Rimuru:
"Yes, ice dragon velzard and scorch dragon velgrynd are my wife, although we aren't married yet i plan to marry them in the far Future"

Hearing this made them dumbfounded, but once again they were reminded that Rimuru was a man of power, so to marry someone worthy would need to be of equal standing.

Truly they were lucky to serve someone like Rimuru.

Rimuru:
"Well then you guys wanna meet your future friends, comrades and colleges?"

Hitoshi:
"Hai my Lord, it would be great to be able to meet them"

Rimuru then lead's them towards the establishments.

The ogres were once again in disbelief, the house's built were all wonderful, not to mention the level of craftmanship.

The whole cave was built as a city in such a short amount of time.

Many houses didn't have owners.

They made it so they are prepared to accept any newcomers so they could have there own place to stay in.

Rimuru and luminous were a bit surprised by the improvements.

All those who saw Rimuru and luminous immediately bowed in respect.

The ogres were shocked by the aura's released by the Insectars and cryptids.

There were also angels and demons roaming which absolutely shocked them.

They could feel the radiating power they are releasing.

Rimuru:
"Do you all see that?, you will also reach that level of power one day, so remember to train hard and attain power to protect those dear to you and those belonged to you"

Hearing this all the ogres had the burning desire to become stronger and be of use to rimuru, there new master who they now serve of eternity.

After reaching the center Rimuru was meet by a wild Velgrynd and Velzard.

Velgrynd:
"Ri kun, welcome back you too luminous"

Velzard:
"Deaaar, your back"

Rimuru:
"Sigh, calm down you two, I've only been gone for 2 days"

Velzard:
"But it felt like eternity"

Rimuru:
"Sigh"

Rimuru head pats Velzard, unlike the usual Velzard, she is childish when Rimuru is around.

Velgrynd was jealous of the head pat so Rimuru gave her one as well.

Feldway:
"Rimuru sama, luminous sama it's good to see you both"

Diablo:
"Indeed as Feldway says, it's good to see you two in good health my lord and lady"

The others also greeted the two.

Rimuru:
"Fumu, anyways i brought them with me"

He pointed towards the ogres and some unknown races.

The others looked a bit surprised since Rimuru made quite the big move taking the ogre in this early.

Diablo, Zegion, kumara and those who knew hakuro was happy to see him.

Hakuro just greeted them with a wave.

Zegion:
"I see then my Lord should we prepare them a place and settlement for ogres?"

Rimuru:
"Yes, the East part should be good, it was designed as japanese houses and based on their traditions"

Kumira:
"Then i will go and preapre the identification and paperworks my lord"

Rimuru:
"Kumira I've told you many times to not call me so formally remember?, especially with my relationship with your daughter"

Yes Rimuru has told kumira of his plan to marry Kumara, kumara was surprised and happy, her feelings for Rimuru was genuine just like all the girl's that loved him.

Kumira was surprised but accepted, she was happy that her daughter was in good hands, not to mention she could tell she liked Rimuru.

As such she have him her Bleesings.

Kumira:
"Alright then Rimuru, i shall go and prepare everything "

Rimuru:
"Ah before that, i haven't named them yet so I'll name them now"

The ogres were brimming with joy.

Rimuru:
"Under my name and sole rule, you will attain my Bleesings"

Immediately all the ogres glowed and heard the System of the void/Origin.

SOTV:
{Under The Rule of the Void Ruler, Rimuru Nirvana Meridith, the bleesing of the void will be given along with the name}

This was heard by all the ogres.

They were shocked and excited.

They felt power they could never imagine.

Suddenly Hitoshi and Homura also felt something withen their souls.

They immediately glowed and covered by a cocoon.

SOTV:
{Homura has become the Origin of Ogres, Hitoshi has achieved the Primary essence, Individual Hitoshi is now the Ruler of the horned Monster Race,}

SOTV:
{Individual Homura has evolved into Supreme Race: Origin Oni.
Individual Hitoshi has evolved into superior Race: Supreme Spirit Devine Oni God.
Homura obtained the title, Father of all Onis.
hitoshi obtained the title, Oni Emperor.
Both powers shall be suppressed to Fair Oni.
Race reconstruction complete}

Simultaneously the same aspect happened to their wives.
Honami becoming the mother of all Ogres and umeko became the empress.

The light died down, and all the ogres were astonished with their evolution and new power.

They looked at their chief and former chief, they instinctively kneeled down before the four cocoons.

Right in front of them is the birth of their new God, Goddess, Emperor and Empress.

Two Red dots appeared within the cocoons.

Simultaneously 3 more.

Homura:
"THIS!"

Homuras eyes glowed deep red.

Hitoshi:
"Unreachable and undeniable power, to think we would ever see feel and reach it.

Honami:
"Astonishing"

Umeko:
"Truly unbelievable"

Homura stretches out hus hand and grabs the cocoon cracking it and destroying it.

Homura:
"I FEEL YOUNG AGAIN!, HAHAHAHA"

The other three also did the same.

They couldn't believe their new power and appearance.

HONAMI

UMEKO

HOMURA

HITOSHI

Rimuru:
"Fumu you guys went to the process of evolving into the racial origin huh"

Homura:
"Rimuru sama this is"

Rimuru:
"Now that i have the ogre race under me i need a ruler of them right?, and you guys will lead the ogres under me"

Immediately the four of them kneeled in front of their Master.

Hitoshi/umeko/homura/honami:
"We live to serve you"

The others were pleased to have them.

Rimuru:
"Now then you should feel your power being suppressed yes?, you still need start from nothing to the top"

Luminous:
"Bassically my husband wants you all to master your power's first, also you are now equal kageyoshi, and takeshi"

Velzard:
"Once you all reach the peak of your current selves then you guys will have more power and then once again master it"

Velgrynd:
"As she said you must understand your own powers first before attaining more"

All:
"HAI!"

Rimuru:
"Well now we have more than 1,300 kijins and 3,200 onis"

That was quite a lot, not to mention the kijins were A rank monster's, and a few were special A.

Meanwhile the onis were all Special A and some even reached 200,000 EP.

Rimuru:
"Anyways mother in law i leave everything to you"

Kumira:
"Understood Rimuru kun"

Kumara turned Red hearing that.

The girls teased her of course.

Hitoshi asked.

Hitoshi:
"Is she also my Lord's wives?"

Rimuru:
"Of course"

This made kumara even more red.

Rimuru:
"Anyways shall we go?"

Velzard:
"Eh?, you just returned and you will leave again?"

Rimuru:
"Well we plan to get Hakuro his love"
'smirk'

Hakuro turned away avoiding eye contact.

Velgrynd:
"Hoh?"

Velzard:
"May we join?"

Rimuru:
"Sure"

Zelenus and zegion lead the newly evolved kijins and onis to their new residence, Hitoshi, Homura, Takeshi kageyoshi and their wives decided to follow Rimuru.

As they plan to leave a magic circle suddenly appeared before Rimuru.

Ciel:
"And where are you going?, you didn't even greet me! HMPFF!"

Rimuru:
"Ah... Yosh yosh ciel chan please don't be angry, I'm just doing what a good Master must do"

Ciel:
"I know that, by at the very least greet me as your first wife, do i not deserve that much after taking care of your work?"

Rimuru:
"Gomen, i promise you a date after this okay?"

Ciel:
"Promise me that"

Rimuru:
"I promise"

Ciel:
"Hmp, you better.
also you brought them here i will take care of the finalization and prepare the paperwork for those guys, they will be your executives right?"

Rimuru:
"Yeah, please do prepare the settlement for them as well"

Ciel:
"Alright, takeshi and kageyoshis race will be given a settlement right besides the onis"

Rimuru:
"Thanks ciel"

Rimuru kisses ciels forehead before she left.

Rimuru:
"Anyways are you guys ready?"

Homura:
"Hai, although we do have quite a bit of questions"

Rimuru:
"I'll answer it on the way"

They nodded.

Hours later.

Hitoshi:
"Eh?.. So.. so what you're telling me is that you came from the future my lord?!"

Rimuru:
"Yes"

Homura:
"Unbelievable, but with everything we have seen so far we can't really deny it"

Kageyoshi:
"Indeed, and also about our children and the future that awaits the ogre village...".

Takeshi:
"........"

Kaya:
"......."

Rimuru could feel Shions parents guilt and sadness.

Rimuru:
(Maybe their was a reason why they left her)

Honami:
"I'm quite excited to see my grandchildren"

Hearing this both hitoshi and umeko were excited but also embarrassed.

Hitoshi:
"Still I'm quite sad knowing that they will witness all of that"

Rimuru:
"Don't worry we wouldn't let that happen again, plus everything is different now"

Hitoshi:
"I see, i am thankful that you took them in my Lord, my sons sacrifice was proof that they were happy to serve you"

Homura:
"Indeed, and the fact that my grandchild and other individuals reached the level of this so called True Demon Lords, is astonishing"

Rimuru:
"Well they worked hard"

Meanwhile umeko had something in mind.

Umeko:
(I wonder what my daughter's relationship with Rimuru sama was, he talks so fondly of her his smile is similar to the smile he shows when he talks with his wives, it's the same with this shion which is takeshi and kayas daughter, fufufuf)

She has a rough idea.

Hitoshi:
"And you knew hakuro?"

Hakuro:
"Yes, the moment Rimuru sama named me was the moment i attained my memories"

Hitoshi:
"Why didn't you say anything?"

Hakuro:
"....how am i supposed to tell you that our lord came from the future, and a slime Demon Lord at that"

Hitoshi:
".....i see"

Homura:
"Well nothing can be done now, so Rimuru may i ask if who are our Queens and who are the Empresses?"

Rimuru:
"Fumu, the one you met earlier ciel is my first wife, but for some reason she is not the First Empress but the second empress.
Meanwhile velzard is my third Empress with velgrynd being 5th, I don't know who the first and 4th Empress are"

Kageyoshi:
"Then what about luminous sama"

Rimuru:
"She is the 4th Queen, my 3rd queen would be Elmisia who is the Ruler of Sarion dynasty"

Hitoshi:
"Hoh?, then sarion is under your ruling my lord?"

Rimuru:
"Well yes and no, yes because of me being her emperor no since we haven't made it public or such"

Homura:
"Hahaha this is getting interesting"

Rimuru:
"The 8th queen is Kumara the fox that was besides kumira earlier"

Hitoshi:
"Oh the one who was blushing?"

Rimuru nods.

Rimuru:
"My second queen is Milim, or you should know as Milim Nava"

This gave them a brief shock but velzard and velgrynd being his wives made it less shocking.

Hakuro:
"Hohoho, i always thought of that possibility"

Rimuru:
"Wait what do you mean hakuro?"

Velzard:
"Ri kun, you are quite dense back then, but you see Milim had feelings for you even before your first walpurgues, she would come visit me and talk about you"

Velgrynd:
"Shes right, Milim even visited me to ask for romance advice"

Rimuru:
"Eh?"

Hakuro:
"Everyone knew of this my Lord, she would cause trouble for you from time to time but that was only a facade, she was too shy and embarrassed when close to you, so you see everyone had high hopes for your relationship"

Rimuru:
"... I didn't know.."

Luminous:
"Well now you know, but you didn't know our rivalry did you?"

Rimuru:
"Eh?"

Luminous:
"She would occasionally visit me for a match but not fighting, but more feminine duties and activities, one of these would be cooking or cleaning, anything that a wife would do, she even do paperwork seriously just to be responsible so she could be of help to you"

Rimuru:
"W-wait so you mean all those times that she would help me with paperwork, try to cook for me and clean my office was to make me fall for her?"

Hakuro/Luminous/velgrynd/velzard:
"Yes"

Rimuru:
"..... I seriously messed up, i need to treat her more as a woman than a mere friend, no we are already engaged so i need to treat her as my wife more"

Velzard:
"Well you should, she did her best you know, as a child who didn't grew up with her parents she suffered a lot and was lonely, me and Velgrynd had guy and rudra as company, but she was alone, but that changed after meeting you, that's the reason why she genuinely loves you"

Rimuru:
"... I must make it up to her"
(DAMN IT!, THIS DENSENESS OF MINE)

Rimuru:
"Sigh, I'll continue more about the queens"

The others who listened intently nods, they were quite interested in their lord's relationships, the one with Milim intrigued them.

Milim was known as the destroyer but learning how she worked hard just to get Rimurus attention made them understood that she is also a girl who has emotions and feelings, they vowed to help her and assist her in anyway if she ever requested it.

Rimuru:
"Besides them I don't know anyone else, but it is possible that i will take a few girls that i know in the past as my wives, for now is not the time"

Umeko:
"How about my future daughter Shuna?"

This statement surprised hitoshi and homura, Rimuru who heard this was visibly blushing.

Rimuru:
"Eh?, th-thats"

Hakuro:
"The possibility is quite big, it was well known that both Lord Rimuru and Lady shuna were fond of each other, they just hid their feelings"

Honami:
"Hoh, now it's getting interesting"

Hitoshi:
"...well if it's Lord Rimuru i guess their is no problem "

Homura:
"True, and the fact that they both have feelings for each other is also a deciding factor here"

Rimuru:
"W-wait shouldn't we wait for her to be born first?, she also has a say into this"

Hakuro:
"Hohoho i have no doubt that once she attain her memories she would immediately hug you and cry, her feelings for you is quite deep my Lord, if anything all the girl's feelings were truly deep and genuine, even shion"

Once again a bomb shell, both takeshi and kaya were taken a back, their daughter who they have abandoned is In love with their Master, they don't even know how to face her once she is born, and how to explain things if she ever get her memories back.

Rimuru:
"Sigh, the truth is i do plan to take them as my wives, but i wish to take things slowly, i want to enjoy every moment with them"

Hearing this made them sigh in relief, if it's their Lord then shuna and shion would undoubtedly be happy for the rest of their lives.

Velzard:
"You know i have a hunch, but i think shun will take the first queen position"

Luminous:
"Indeed, amongst all women she is the most level headed, responsible, gentle and the very aspect of a queen"

Umeko:
"So my daughter grew as a fine woman then"

Velgrynd:
"She did, she was the close aid of Rimuru, and the one who is seen as the highest possible wife candidate for him back then"

Hitoshi:
"I see, I'm glad my two children grew as strong and competent individuals"

Rimuru:
"They sure did"

Finally they reached nesr the entrance of the tengu territory.

They took a glance towards the view of the mountain side and saw the clear view of the forest from above.

Rimuru:
"You guys Ready?"

Hitoshi:
"Hehehe sure am, i wonder who this kaede is, kukuku"

Homura:
"You meantioned earlier that she was a tengu yes?, from the explanation of the future she was carrying your child right after she left years ago, i knew her name and race sounded familiar, she was the one who would occasionally spar with hakuro when byakuya was not around"

They then walked and was meet with tengu guards.

Guard 1:
"Halt, what reason do you have to come here"

Rimuru:
"Well we are here to talk with your elder"

Guard 2:
"Ha?, and what made you think that a human has any right to do so?"

This caused all those behind Rimuru to release some of their aura.

Guard 2:
"Wh-what is this"

Rimuru:
"Sigh, retrain yourselves"

They did as they were told.

Rimuru:
"I will not repeat myself, let us pass or i will blow this whole mountain up, and this is not an empty threat"

Rimuru released an aura as dense as Milims when using stamped mode.

The guards were afraid and immediately let them in and told the elder.

Rimuru and the others entered as they sat at the waiting are.

Minutes later.

A woman with White hair that has Red on its end, she had wolf ears.

???:
"May i ask who..., no way i-is that you?"

Hakuro:
"Yes it me kaede, it has been a while and i have a name now, you may call me Hakuro"

Kaede immediately rushed towards hakuro and have him a hug but not before kissing him passionately.

Hitoshi:
"Deym, didn't know he had it in him"

Homura:
"Yeah, that hakuro that only knows about swordsmanship has a woman"

Rimuru:
"We had the same reaction when we first heard of it back then"

Kaede who understood what she did blushes and backed away.

Kaede:
"T-to think you are still alive and this young"

Hakuro:
"It's mainly due to Rimuru samas naming"

Kaede:
"Rimuru sama?"

Rimuru:
"That's me, it's nice to meet you kaede san"

Rimuru released a bit of his aura which is comparable to that of Velzard in her Adult form before the war, he did this in order to show dominance and position, after all he plans to take the tengus with him.

All the guards and aids that were behind kaede fell to the ground, meanwhile Rimuru put up a barrier on kaede, but she still felt it.

Kaede was astonished and sweated.

Rimuru turned his haki off, immediately the guards wanted to rush on Rimuru but a simple glare from him stopped them.

Kaede immediately signalled them to back down to not anger this individual.

Rimuru:
"Anyways kaede we came here since i wanted to give my subordinate a gift, and that gift would be you, his beloved wife, I'm not a tyrant to separate such a passionate couple"
'snicker' 'grin'

Kaede remembered the kiss earlier and blushes, no matter how old she is, it's still embarrassing how people saw that side of her.

Rimuru:
"So here is a proposition, i know you are carrying a child kaede, so i will rename you and you would be safe in exchange i want you and the tengus to serve me, and i will name them all and give my Bleesings and protection, so what do you say?"

This made kaede freeze, how does he know?, and serve him?.

She thought about it and it is indeed a good proposal, with his protection then her people would be safe including her child, not to mention hakuro serves this man.

Kaede:
"Can i talk with my close aids?"

Rimuru:
"You are free to do so"

With that kaede went to talk with his close subordinates and elders.

Hitoshi:
"So my Lord do you think they will agree?"

Rimuru:
"They will, i already showed them my power and the proposal is favorable for both parties, with this they will accept"

Homura:
"I see, by showing power and giving a favorable proposal they would not waste it"

Rimuru:
"Yep"

Some time later.

Kaede:
"I've talked with them, and they all decided to accept you as our knew Master"

All the tengus immediately prostrated, and kaede was about to kneel but hakuro stopped her.

Hakuro:
"Kaede you are pregnant so you don't need to kneel"

Kaedes belly wasn't as big, but a small lump could be seen, it might have been years since she became pregnant but the process is quite special for her case.

Kaede:
"But.."

Rimuru:
"As he says, their is no need to kneel 'Kaede"

After Rimuru uttered her name magicules left Rimurus body and entered kaede.

Rimuru:
"Well then, call all of your close aids and subordinates I'll name them, then i will name all of your Race later"

Kaede:
"Eh?, that's"

Hakuro:
"Give it up kaede, my Lord could name the whole world and nothing wrong will happen to him"

Kaede was stunned hearing this and called them.

Later on 13 tengus came.

Kaede these 4 are my elders, then 6 of them are my close aids and she is my friends who i met when i left the ogre village, and finally those two are my Sister and Brother, although my sister has gotten weak after giving birth, but she was the strongest amongst us tengus.

Rimuru:
"Hoh?"

Rimuru then smirks.

Rimuru:
"Alright your friend and siblings step aside for now, i will name these guys first"

Rimuru approaches the Elders and aids.

Rimuru:

"Under my name and sole rule, you will attain my Bleesings"

SOTV:
{Under The Rule of the Void Ruler, Rimuru Nirvana Meridith, the blessings of the void will be given along with the name}

The tengus glowed, their body shrunk but their wings grew, they now have more human figures, and their magicules grew.

As the light died down, everyone could see the power they hold were no laughing matter, they were Special A ranks.

Kaede:
"This"

Rimuru:
"Now then"

Rimuru turned towards the remaining 3.

Rimuru:
"Are you three ready?"

They nod, and gulped.

Rimuru:
"Then you who have black hair and red eyes will bare the name of akane, you the sister of the tengu head shall be known as kaguya, and you her brother shall named as kiyoshi"

Immediately they were in cocoons.

Kaguya:
"This, my strength is back now it's far from back, this strength is at least 3 times stronger than what i had"

Kiyoshi:
"This kind of power... It feels unreal"

Akane:
"Mistress, what is this"

Suddenly wings sprouted around the cocoons, soon after the wings retracted and showed the 3 individuals.

KAGUYA

KIYOSHI

AKANE

kaede:
"N-nee san"

Kaede immediately hugged her elder sister, kaguya have been weak ever since she give birth, it was believed that she would have died in another 3 to 4 years.

Immediately kaede, kaguya, kiyoshi and akane kneeled in front of Rimuru.

Kaede:
"Rimuru sama we ask of you please save our parents"

Hearing this and seeing their masters kneeling the other tengus immediately followed.

Kaguya:
"My Lord we know this is unreasonable after you named us but we ask of you please"

Kiyoshi:
"Our eternal loyalty is yours Rimuru sama, we only ask if it's possible to save them"

Akane:
"Please Rimuru sama, they have taken me in with open arm's, i wish to repay them i will do anything in exchange for saving them"

This shocked the three, they know the meaning behind akanes words, she is offering herself in exchange for their parents life.

She may not be blood related, but she has become an important family to them.

Rimuru and the others raised their brows.

Rimuru:
"Sigh, look their is no need to kneel and beg for it, you could have just asked you know?, and akane their is no need for such you just needed to ask me"

Rimuru said with a sigh.

The four of them looked at Rimuru with hope.

Rimuru:
"Lead me to them"

Without any delay they lead Rimuru towards their house.

Rimuru looked around and saw a tengu standing besides two bedridden tengus.

Kaguya:
"Husband how are they"

???:
"They have become weaker each day wife"

Kaguya, kiyoshi and kaede wore grim faces.

???:
"Hmm?, visitors it has been a while since I've meet other people"

???:
"As you say dear"

Rimuru:
"Well well well, what do we have here, this surprising your essence and age, the First Ever Tengu to exist"

This took the others by surprise, but understood that their new master could easily do such.

Meanwhile Rimurus group were smug.

The two weak tengus weren't surprised at all more like expected.

???:
"So you have finally come"

Rimuru:
"Heh, aren't you cheeky old man"

???:
"Pfff says the man who have lived for eternity"

Rimuru smirks.

Rimuru:
"You saw a dream about me huh"

???:
"Yes, yes i have"

Rimuru:
"Normally that shouldn't be possible involving me, but i guess anything is possible withen reality, unpredictable circumstances"

???:
"Indeed my Lord, do forgive my children for the embarrassing act they did earlier"

Rimuru:
"Heh, they were just desperate to save their old man, plus one of them is my subordinates wife so yeah"

???:
"I see"

Rimuru:
"Sigh, let's get this over with, you are slowly dying old fool"

???:
"Hahahahaha seems like it"

Rimuru:
"But first, you are kaguyas husband yes?, then i shall name you sora"

Rimuru then turned towards them and announced.

Rimuru:
"Under my name and sole rule, you will attain my Bleesings"

Both tengus were wrapped in a dark cocoon.

SOTV:
{Under The Rule of the Void Ruler, Rimuru Nirvana Meridith, the bleesing of the void will be given along with the name}

Kaede, Kiyoshi, Kaguya and akane were also wrapped in cocoons.

SOTV:
{Racial reconstruction shall commence}

Rimuru:
"You two shall be named as Yamamoto and kiyomi"

SOTV:
{Individual Yamamoto and Kiyomi shall Evolve into, Origin Race: Origin Winged Race.
Both are given titles as Father and Mother of Tengus}

Yamamoto:
"Ha.. ha Ha AHAHAHAHA I feel Young again!"

The cocoon wrapping Yamamoto materialized wings that had scales and sharp edges.

With the birth of the tengus God, it caused a chain reaction.

SOTV:
{All Tengus under Yamamoto's jurisdiction shall be given a name}

This caused all tengus to kneel and pray.

SOTV:
{Individual Kaguya and Sora will now evolve into Supreme Spirit: Devine Tengus, Both shall receive the titles of Winged Emperor and Winged Empress.
In addition, unnamed child shall be given the name Clair}

Kaguya:
"Unbelievable"

Sora:
"Kaguya our child finally has a name"

Rimuru then turned towards kaede.

Rimuru:
"Heh, i will put an extra on this evolution"

Rimuru turned to hakuro.

Rimuru:
"Hakuro mixed some of your magicules with her evolution"

Hakiro did as he was told, then Rimuru brought out some armor and weapons.

He then sent them towards kaede.

SOTV:
{Individual Kaede has received the blessings of the Shogun, Individual kaede shall Evolve into Winged Shogun...
...
....
Success.
Individual kaede shall receive the title seishitsu}

Then finally akane.

SOTV:
{Individual Akane shall Evolve into Grand tengu, individual akane shall receive the title of Tengu monarch,
All tengus shall receive the voids Bleesings.
The Racial reconstruction has ended}

Cracks formed within the cocoons.

And Finally, it shattered.

Yamamoto and Kiyomi.

YAMAMOTO

KIYOMI

Immense aura's could be felt.

Hitoshi:
"So new comrades"

Homura:
"Indeed, me and Yamamoto dono seems to have the same amount of power and strength, his aura is comparable to mine, i would love to spar with him"

Velzard:
"Hoh?, then you may do that when we return, their is a special facility where you may be revived if you ever get killed, so you two may fight to the death with nothing to fear"

This surprised them, by it was already explained about the Labrynth, so homura is excited.

Rimuru:
"How do you feel Yamamoto?"

Yamamoto:
"This, i feel so young and powerful!"

Luminous:
"Heh, then it's good to see your Rebirth then, God Of Tengus"

Yamamoto hearing this smirked and released his full Aura then kneeled.

Yamamoto:
"This Yamamoto shall serve the Lord and his wives for all of eternity, all tengus are under your command"

Rimuru:
"Good, prepare for departure Yamamoto, tomorrow morning we shall leave to my territory"

Yamamoto:
"Understood"

As Yamamoto stands he was instantly tackled by 4 people, mainly his children and now adopted daughter.

Kaguya:
"Father I'm so happy that you are finally alright"

Kaede:
"We thought we would lose you"

Akane:
"D-dont ever do that again yamamoto sama"

Yamamoto saw this patted them.

Homura:
"Yamamoto dono it's good to meet a new comrade in arms"

Homura stretched his hand out, Yamamoto returned the gesture and answered.

Yamamoto:
"I see it's good to meet a fellow subordinate of Lord Rimuru"

Both tried to grasp the strength of the other by gripping each others hand.

Both felt excited seeing that the other doesn't budge.

Homura:
"Hehehe, it would be great to have a spar when we have time Yamamoto dono"

Yamamoto:
"I agree"

Hitoshi and sora both facepalmed.

Then turned towards each other.

Hitoshi:
"I see you also got it hard huh"

Sora:
"Sigh, i may be a son in law but i feel like he is my actual father and is troublesome"

Hitoshi:
"I see well want to have a drink later?"

Sora:
"Sure"

Both have gained comaradity.

SORA

Later on, the tengus had a party for welcoming their new master and the birth of their Gods and Empresses.

Rimuru:
"Oh yeah i have a question kaguya, Sora"

Kaguya:
"What is it my lord?"

Rimuru:
"Where is your daughter?, she was given a name by the Void, as claire"

Sora:
"About that she went out 3 days ago and haven't returned since, we are worried about her"

Kaguya:
"Yes, we couldn't come in contact with her what so ever"

Rimuru:
"Is that so?, kageyoshi"

Kageyoshi:
"Yes my lord"

Rimuru:
"Search for her, this is her magicule, trace it"

Kageyoshi then dissapeared.

Rimuru:
"He will find her Don't worry, he is a shadow race all shadow's and darkness is under his watchful eyes"

Kaguya and sora sighed in relief, they trust their lord and fellow subordinate.

Hitoshi:
"Don't worry sora dono, i know for sure that kageyoshi will find her, he is the best spy of my village when he was still an ogre"

Sora:
"I trust him hitoshi, after all we all serve under the same master"

Both drinked to their hearts content.

It was lively and truly happy.

Rimuru:
(Don't worry everyone this time, no one will die under my watch)

Meanwhile.

A sleeping tengu was waking up from her captivity.

???:
"Tch, why did i suddenly fell as sleep, i need to find a way out of here"

The girl had white long hair.

CLAIRE

Claire:

"Damn this humans"

Claire said as she held the bars which was made in demon steel.

She gripped it in anger but suddenly it bent.

Claire:
"Eh?, what"

Claire was surprised abd tried to do it with the other bars and it all bent.

Claire:
"Am i on drugs?, i know for a fact that i don't have such strength, wait i think I Heard something earlier"

Then she tried to ponder.

Claire:
"Sigh, well what ever, i need to get out of here"

Claire left her cell and tried to find the exit, but then she saw many women and children held captive, be it elves, dwarfs, harpies and even humans.

Claire seeing this was petrified.

Claire:
"Th-those assholes dared to put even their own races into captivity just for money?!"

Claire was furious and released some of his Aura, which right now is comparable to Special A.

Those held captive were on their knees.

Claire saw this and suppressed her aura.

Claire:
"Wait my aura was never this dense before..."

Claire immediately broke all the bars and chains.

Claire:
"We will leave this place"

Was the only word she uttered but the others understood.

Claire tried to look for the exit, and used magic sense.

Claire:
"This way"

When Claire reached the end of the hall, she was met with the kidnappers, mercenaries, adventures and corrupt nobles.

Mercenary 1:
"Oy how did you get out?!"

Mercenary 3:
"Tch damn btch"

Adventurer:
"Quick restraint them"

Nobles:
"Ohoh this one is good, ill have her as a toy"

Noble 2:
"How about we have fun with her before putting her back?"

Claire was noe terrified.

Claire:
"All of you stay behind me"

The others listened.

Adventurer:
"Oh?, and what do you plan to do girly?"

Claire who's fear was gone and replaced with rage, specially remembering her earlier fury.

Claire:
"Oh me?, ima kill all of you!"

The adventurers and mercenaries laughed but suddenly the adventurers head fell off.

Mercenaries/adventurer/nobles:
"Eh?"

Claire didn't waste time she took the adventurers sword and blitz towards them.

Mercenary:

"Tch, you're bitch your dead!"

Claire:
"obororyū: Plum Blossoms - Five Petals Thrust"

In seconds Clair killed the mercenary.

Now they were cowering in fear.

Claire:
"You.will.all.die!"

Claire massacred the whole place.

And after killing all of them.

Claire:
"Huff, huff, huff, this power, huff, I can't use it yet"

She slump on the ground with blood.

Claire:
"Are you guys alright?"

Elf girl:
"Y-yes, thank you very much for helping us"

Harpy:
"But are you alright?"

Claire:
"Im fine"

Human girl:
"Here drink this"

Claire drank the healing potion"

Claire:
"Sigh, how are we gonna leave this place, their might be more of them"

Suddenly within the shadows emerged a man.

Claire immediately took a stances.

Claire:
"Are you one of them?!"

The man turned to Clair and analized her, he had a look that states he found his target.

Cleire clearly understood this and signaled the others to get away.

Meanwhile the man walked towards claire.

Claire:
"Oboro style: flowing water slash"

In an instant claire is in front of the man ready to slash at him, but the man merely held the sword with his fingers.

Claire:
"Eh?"

'swish'

Claire was sent far back.

Claire:
"Caugh, caugh, caugh, th-this man, caugh, is dangerous"

Suddenly he appeared before her, claire resigned herself prepared to die.

Claire:
"Father, mother forgive me"

As she readed herself, she waited for her death, but it didn't came.

Claire:
"Eh?"

Claire took a look and only saw the man sat on a chair.

Kageyoshi:
"Are you done?"

Claire was confused and asked.

Claire:
"Are you not gonna kill me?"

Kageyoshi:
"Why would i kill the child of my Masters subordinate"

Claire:
"Eh?!, subordinate?, child?!"

Kageyoshi:
"Your father and mother has been named and is now under my Lord, didn't you hear the announcement earlier?"

Claire:
"W-well, i suddenly feel asleep so"

Kageyoshi:
"So that's it"

Claire:
"B-but why didn't you just tell me earlier"

Kageyoshi:
"I simply wanted to test you, i was quite interested after seeing you kill those guys, so i might as well see your strength, and as i thought, you can't fully use it to it's full extent"

Claire:
"Yes, I can't"

Kageyoshi:
"No worries, you will be trained, anyways let's go"

Claire:
"Wait!, what about them"

Claire pointed towards the women and children.

Kageyoshi:
"Sigh, do they have any place to go back to?"

Claire:
"That's "

Kageyoshi:
"Sigh, alright let me ask my Master first"

Claire sighed in hope, the others meanwhile were thankful for Claire.

Kageyoshi:
{My Lord may i have some of your time?}

Rimuru:
{What is it kageyoshi}

Kageyoshi:
{I found her, she was retrained and successfully freed herself, but she ask if i could bring the other with her}

Rimuru:
{That's a bit troublesome, sigh, fine bring them to the cave and ask kumira to give them a place to stay, i will talk with them later}

Kageyoshi:
{Understood}
"Well the good thing is he accepted"

The others were happy, and Claire was relieved.

Kageyoshi:
"But my Lord will talk with them later"

Hearing this the girls shivered wondering if the Lord of this man would put them into somekind of laber work, or other things.

Kageyoshi:
"Alright stop all of you, I know you are thinking of something wierd about my Master, but he is a kind man and benevolent"

The others sighed in relief.

Kageyoshi:
"As for you Claire, you will go to the underground city for now, you will meet your parents tomorrow"

Claire:
"Eh?, wait Claire?"

Kageyoshi facepalmed himself.

Kageyoshi:
"Please tell me you actually heard the announcement giving your name"

Clair just avoided eye contact.

Kageyoshi:
"Sigh, ehst a troublesome child, now i know why you're parents were worried, why did you even leave in the first place?"

Claire:
"W-well i tried to look for knowledge to help my grandparents"

Kageyoshi:
"Well that's admirable, but you don't have to worry since lord Rimuru has named them and they are now stronger, if anything they have become the god of your Race, and your parents are now the ruler's of your race after they all evolved"

Claire:
"What?!, but isn't naming dangerous?!"

Kageyoshi:
"You will understand tomorrow"

Claire:
"Okay"

Just like that kageyoshi teleported everyone to the underground city.

Back to Rimuru.

Rimuru:
"Sigh, it seems your daughter was caught by some slave traders"

Sora:
"What?!"

Kaguya:
"No my daughter"

Rimuru:
"Don't worry, it seems like she killed them after using her new power, she even asked if she could bring the other women and children"

Kaguya:
"Sorry about our daughter my lord"

Rimuru:
"No it's fine, I'm quite surprised with her straight forwardness"

Sora:
"Well she never really like hiding around the bush"

Yamamoto:
"Well that's my granddaughter for you"

Rimuru:
"Heh this world truly have the most interesting individuals"

The next morning.

So you guys ready?.

Everyone nods.

Rimuru then made a teleportation circle.

In an instant they were inside the cave.

The tengus were told beforehand.

Ciel:
"So Rimuru how about that date you promised"

Rimuru:
"Aren't you quit pushy"

Ciel:
"Hmp, you gave me all your work, then suddenly more faces showed up last night, i had to work overtime you know"

Rimuru:
"Sigh, fine fine, Velzard, Luminous, Velgrynd can you take care of this?"

Velzard:
"Alright, we will arrange everything while you get ciel under control"

Velgrynd:
"Well it's not everyday you see a wild ciel being pushy"

Luminous:
"Pfft, this is quite rare"

So Rimuru and ciel left for their date.

Suddenly.

Claire:
"Okaa san, otosan!"

A white haired tengu rushed towards sora and kaguya"

Kaguya:
"My daughter where have you been"

Sora:
"We were so worried about you"

Kaguya hugged her child with a kothers embrace.

Claire:
"Sorry, i wanted to help my grandfather and grandmother get better so tried looking for some cure"

Yamamoto:
"Foolish little grand doter, this grandfather of yours is still far from kicking the bucket"

Kiyomi:
"Indeed, we are just happy that you are safe and sound"

Welp there goes the happy family.

Claire:
"By the way, is it True that everyone has gained a name?, and we now have a master?"

Kaede:
"It is true my niece, and your grandfather is now the god of our race together with your grandmother, and your father and mother is now the Empress and Emperor, that makes you the Princess of the tengus"

Claire was surprised hearing this.

Kaguya:
"Also akane is now you're Aunt, and is the tengu monarch, basically the head of all tengus under us"

Claire:
"Eh?, wasn't she already my aunt?"

This shocked akane, this meant that she has long seen her as family, which made her happy and had some tears.

Kumira:
"Well this is a happy family, but i must ask that we settle the housing and adjusting of the tengus"

They turned towards the voice, to see a ketsune with a dominant Aura, it was far superior than Yamamoto.

Homura:
"Kumira dono, it's nice to see you again, this here is Yamamoto the now Father of Tengus, and his family"

Kumira:
"I see, it's also good to see you in good health himura san, then shall we talk in a more suitable place?"

They agreed and had someone lead the tengus to their new homes.

Inside a room there were all of Rimurus wives besides ciel, and the 4 Genesis.

The ogre family with their close aids and subordinates together with the tengus and executives.

Adalman, albert and winti was also present.
Zegion and apito as well.

Kumira:
"Well then introductions is a must, i am kumira, the ruler of Cryptids and Supreme Commander of the Mythical beast corp's, and one of the 4 Genesis, Beast"

Kumira said as she flairs a little of her Aura.

Zelenus:
"The name is Zelenus, Ruler of Insectars and supreme commander of the Demon insect Corps, and one of the 4 Genesis Insect, this is my wife and empress peloid"

Feldway:
"Feldway, the primordial Angel, Ruler of the Angels, Supreme Commander of the Angelic Army and a Genesis, Angel"

Diablo:
"Kufufufu, my Lord gave me the wonderful name Diablo, the former Primordial Noir, Ruler of Demons, Supreme Commander of the Demon Army and the final Genesis, Demon"

This introduction caused quite the shock.

Zegion:
"I am zegion, son of Zelenus and known as the insect prince, this is my sister, apito"

Adalman:
"Well i am Adalman, i may be human now, but i am supposed to be an undead, anyways this here is albert my right hand and wenti a death dragon"

Homura:
"I see, then i am Homura the former chief of ogres now the Father and original Ogre, and besides me is my wife Honami

Hitoshi:
"Hitoshi current ogre chief, and now a Devine Oni the Emperor of ogres, and this is my wife umeko"

Kageyoshi:
"Kageyoshi the predecessor of a new race called Shadow race, the Ruler and God of the shadows, and this js my wife kaguya"

Takeshi:
"Takeshi predecessor of the new Race called Valkyrie race, current Ruler and God, this here is my wife kaya"

Yamamoto:
"I guess it's our turn, i am yamamoto the former chief of Tengus and now the God and Father of Tengus, this here is my wife Kiyomi"

Kaguya:
"I am kaguya the current head elder and now Empress of tengus, this my daughter Claire and husband sora"

Hakuro:
"Hohohoho, as some of you already know my name is hakuro, the Shogun, and this is my wife Kaede"

Luminous:
"Well we are the wives of Rimuru, 3rd queen luminous"

Kumara:
"8th queen, Kumara, i am also the daughter of Kumira of the genesis"

Velzard:
"3rd Empress velzard"

Velgrynd:
"5th empress velgrynd, as for the others they aren't here right now"

Diablo:
"Well then now that we are done with the introduction, you guys must have many questions right? Let's hear them"

Claire:
"Actually i have a question"

Surprisingly it was Claire who first asked.

Diablo:
"Well what is it?"

Claire:
"Etto, who is Rimuru sama?, i haven't meet him yet"

Feldway:
"Ah yes you came last night and haven't seen him yet, well he is on his date with ciel sama relieving her stress, it has been quite the busy days after all"

Claire:
"I see then can i meet him later?"

Diablo:
"Of course I'm guessing it's about those who were captured yes?"

Claire nods.

Zelenus:
"No need to be afraid young lady, Lord Rimuru only wishes to talk with them"

Claire sighed in relief.

So everyone answered and asked questions, and explain the whole bullsht about going back 100 years, it took time to answer every question.

Yamamoto:
"I see it's quite unbelievable but knowing Rimuru sama it's quite believable, specially with my dream"

Homura:
"we had the same reaction"

Kiyomi:
"Hehehe about our grandchildrens heheheh"

Honami:
"Ohh i am quite excited as well"

Yamamoto looked at homura with killing intent.

Yamamoto:
"I thought we could have been good friends"

Homura:
"W-well we could talk this out"
'sweating'

Yamamoto looked at homura with a not so friendly smile.

Sora:
"Is that so?"

Hitoshi:
(Sht what are you doing grandson)

Meanwhile:

Hakuro had his sword on hitoshis neck.

Hakuro:
"I know that they were gonna get married but i still want to give you a piece of my mind"

Hitoshi:
'gulp'
"A-arent we teacher and student sensei?"

Hakuro:
"Your right how about we do it like old times ey?"

Hitoshi:
(Sht!)

While thid was happening.

Claire:
"I'm excited to meet my cousin, and lord Rimuru"

.......
..............
.......................

Sigh, I'm seriously busy, fck this sht our exams keeps on getting cancelled, tomorrow is our last exam and next week is our vacation fuck yeah!,.

I can finally right again without any problems.

So yeah anyways i was able tk right this on my extra time, thankfully I finished it.

I know somethings doesn't adds up like the tengus since it was believed that kaede was a former angel and not born by a tengu, think of it as a plot and her relatives are OC.

And i will make a new rank System, you should tell by how i made some new races like Origin race or primal race, and how i made them gods of their respective race right?.

And Benimaru and the others?, they will be exclusive to Rimuru they hold no army and such, maybe a small army but they will only move under Rimurus words like the 4 genesis, they are the closest subordinates but thdy lost their positions as patrons, i plan to make new positions similar to patrons.

Thats all.

Anyways thank you for reading and visiting my story pls follow me for more wattpad stories

Socials:

Tiktok:https://www.tiktok.com/@nullazatoth?_t=8bvU8GnNkva&_r=1

Twitter:https://twitter.com/NAzatoth99270?t=rUuoTZhejPPFCvuGuZvAew&s=09

Instagram:https://instagram.com/nullazatoth?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/@NullAzatoth

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100092738791592&mibextid=ZbWKwL

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/u/NullAzatoth?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.3K 1.6K 27
One Shots|Shorts stories|Reactions
189K 6.7K 56
Rimuru and co are bored and want some fun. They decide to visit the one piece world as a source of entertainment. And of course since its one piece w...
187K 7.6K 75
"Raphael stop! Don't do this" "I'm sorry master. My priority is your safety." "yo-your killing them! Stop!" "I have their consent. For ma...
771 23 3
This is the story of how a reincarnated legend from Japan appeared in a new world, meets a cute little slime and got named into a force stronger than...