Dishonored; RWBY

By Void-Shark

Arvo Attano, the son of Corvo Attano, was born in Vacuo, a rugged, sandy place, where the fight for survival... More

Bio: Arno Attano
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four Pt.1
Chapter Four Pt.2
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

Chapter Five

152 7 0
By Void-Shark

Team Initiative

-Vale-
-Beacon Academy-
-Arno Attano-

Arno had slept through most of the ceremony, using the abilities granted by the Outsider takes a toll on ones energy, he may have to contact his father and ask for a delivery of Sokolov's Elixir...

"Ahem," The sound of Ozpin clearing his throat made Arno jump a bit, "Mr. Attano, if you'd come to the stage."

Arno sluggishly stands, but straightens when he realizes EVERYONE is staring at him, possibly gauging whether or not Arno is actually Corvo's son...

Arno rubs the sleep from his eyes as he walks up the few steps onto the stage, he stands beside Ozpin, "Now, by no error on your part, you were unable to find a partner in the Emerald Forest." Ozpin starts, "I had... Miscounted, last night, busy with... Paperwork I'll say, despite my saying failing to find a partner results in expulsion, you saved many lives earlier today."

"Just, doing what's right, Headmaster..." - A.

"Exactly why we're allowing you to remain at Beacon, it would be... Embarrassing sending you home after inviting you out here.." - O.

"So, from this day forward, Arno Attano, you shall be joining Beacon Academy as a solo team," Everyone starts to clap and cheer, "Despite this, you'll be headed on missions and training with various teams." Arno looks shocked.

He shakes his head, then smiles, bowing as he usually does to Ozpin and the crowd, "I am thankful for the chance, Headmaster..."

"I know, Mr. Attano," Ozpin returns the bow, "That is all." Arno walks off stage, still clearly exhausted, walking past a few people...

"Arno!" He turns, spotting Ruby skipping towards him, Yang, Blake and Weiss close behind her, "I'm so happy you got in!"

"Thank you, Ruby... I uh... Sorry, I slept through most of the ceremony, are all four of you on the same team now..?" - A.

"Yep! Teeeam RWBY!" - R.

"...Team Ruby..?" - A.

"No, no! R-W-B-Y!" - R.

Arno recoils a bit, "That uh... What? Team RWBY, led by Ruby..? That shouldn't be confusing..." He shakes his head, "Well, congratulations to you too."

"Thanks!" - R.

Yang cuts in, "So, what're ya' gonna do to celebrate?" She wiggles her eyebrows.

"Well, get some rest... I'm... Unnaturally exhausted..." - A.

After a bit more conversation, Arno sluggishly walks through the halls, using his scroll to find his dorm... Would he be sharing? Or maybe he's been given a lone room...

The space wold be nice, but he suggests silently that that would be selfish... Even though it sounds really good...

Finding his dorm, he unlocks the door with his scroll then enters, it's the same as every other room, though it only has one bed, Arno silently thanks the Outsider for the lone room...

As he walls over to his bed, he spots a case... A case lots of people use to store Elixirs... Opening it, he spots a note, he grabs it and begins reading...

"Arno,

I hope these find you well, try not to drink them all at once.

- A friend.

P.S. - I'm looking into the Whaler attack."

Setting the note aside, six vials of Sokolov's Elixir rest within, Arno smirks, knowing just who sent it... He sets the case aside, wouldn't want to drink one now and not be able to sleep tonight...

Removing his coat, he tosses it onto a coat rack near the door, then grabs his belt, "The rune!" He reaches to the back of his belt and pulls the rune from it, he let's out a breath of relief when he sees it, he sets it nearby, then continues to get ready for bed...

Getting his vest off, he tosses it aside, flopping onto his chest on the bed, he sighs as his head lands on the pillow... His eyes slowly shut... And he drifts to sleep...

-Vale-
-Beacon Academy-
-Arno Attano-

A whole nine hours of sleep! His energy is recharged, his mana feels full, his look is disheveled, and he feels great!

Sitting up, he hops out of bed, then walks quickly into the bathroom, bathing faster, fifteen minutes later, he comes out fully dressed, all but his boots and coat, as he turns away from the bathroom door, he jumps a bit when he sees the Outsider sitting on the kitchen island.

"Your first day," He smiles, "I don't usually watch students go about their days, unlike the Headmaster, but you usually get into quite a bit of trouble, Arno." He leans forward.

"Can you not do that?" Arno asks, "Or atleast make it obvious you're gonna appear in my dorm randomly?"

"Hm," The Outsider hums, "Maybe, now, what do you think the Whalers want the runes for?"

"What they usually want, dad said Daud is the conduit for all his assassins being able to use your abilities," Arno hums, grabbing his coat, he rolls it on, "So, if Daud wants runes, he wants to get more power."

"He should be quite old," The Outsider hums again, "He was atleast fifty when your father spared him, I'm sure now he's atleast seventy."

"My father embarrassed him," Arno steps into his boots, tightening them, "Maybe he wants revenge..."

"Hmm... Maybe." The Outsider nods, then vanishes back into the Void, Arno grabs his sword, hooking it to his belt, then grabs his mask, he leans over to the fridge and pulls out a single Elixir, he hooks it to the back of his belt then runs out of the room.

He runs past a few of the slower students occasionally gettin trapped behind idiots walking in a line blocking the entire hall, deciding to just walk...

After having the joy sapped from his being while trapped behind the group, he finally gets past them, and enters the classroom, he greets a few students, then takes his seat.

When he looks up for the teacher, he doesn't spot them, he looks around the room for a second, looking for the teacher but still doesnt find them...

The door bursts open, team RWBY and JNPR trip into the room, quickly moving to find seats, Ruby sits on Arno's left, while Weiss sits to his right, "Good morning, Arno."

"Good morning, Weiss." They share a smile as the doors open again, the teacher entering, Arno glances away from Weiss and looks to the teacher, "Oh no..."

"Good morning, class, I'm Professor Attano, and I'll be teaching your dueling classes." Corvo Attano... His sword, the same as Arno's sits on his belt, he sets a book onto his desk, then turns to face the class.

"...Your dad is our teacher..?" Weiss' whisper isn't as quiet as she thinks, staring at Arno, who groans again...

"Yeah... He is..." - A.

"Now, I know my son is in this class, but don't expect me to give him special treatment, he will have to work just as hard as anyone else." Corvo looks right at Arno, nodding slightly.

Though Arno's face is twisted into a grimace, he returns the nod, leaning on the desk as his father begins speaking, pacing the classroom.

"He's so intimidating..!" Ruby whispers, nudging Arno's arm with her elbow.

"Yeah... He is..." - A.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 164 8
Y/N L/N isn't a fighter but rather a writer, during his time as a writing he struggled to find a story that would make a big hit. After a few years o...
4.7K 102 16
This "short" story will be taken place in Remnant, where (Y/N) Branwen,the second son of Raven and Taiyang, was abondoned in the orphanage, due to hi...
1.3K 42 20
Sequel to Meant to Be Dusty, Trevor, and Onyx are off on their journey to become a huntsman or huntress. All three have been attending Signal Academy...
97.3K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...