CARNAL

By mujersangre

- 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄 - In the sultry depths of dark desires and forbidden love, a woman finds herself entangled... More

Preface
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI

XXX

97 28 43
By mujersangre

THE CONFRONTATION

Siraj had been working late into the night at his office, going over the paperwork for Don's latest venture. For months, he had been the silent partner in Don's crime empire, the man behind the scenes who made sure all financial aspects ran smoothly. As Siraj sat at his mahogany desk, littered with stacks of cash and official-looking documents, he felt a growing wave of pain and guilt.

He meticulously moved through various transactions and accounts, ensuring that even a hint of money laundering wouldn't be detected. Utilizing several offshore accounts and shell companies, Siraj masterfully washed Don's dirty money. It was an art form to him - one that he took great pride in.

As Siraj finished transferring funds between accounts – turning illegal gains into apparent legitimate wealth – the office door swung open with a loud creak. The Mafia leader stepped through it with an air of command. His piercing gaze met Siraj's menacing eyes.

"Don," Siraj acknowledged, nodding once. "Your money is laundered as promised." He pointed to a large, steel briefcase resting on a nearby table.

Don strode across the room confidently and picked up the briefcase before returning to stand in front of Siraj's desk. He cracked it open to inspect its contents—a sea of neatly stacked hundred-dollar bills.

"Good work as always," Don praised, snapping the case shut again. "But let's get down to business."

With a heavy exhale, Siraj put down his pen and looked straight at Don. This was something he needed to confront him about. "I know what you did to Mijako," he solidified his voice with anger boiling within him.

Don frowned at this unexpected turn, narrowing his eyes at Siraj. "What are you talking about?"

"You forced her to have an abortion!" Siraj spat out bitterly. "She's devastated! You robbed her of her choice and the life she was carrying—our child!"

"Don't you dare lecture me about choices," Don snarled, gripping the briefcase more firmly. "You're too blinded by love to see what's best for our empire. An heir would make things more complicated."

"I won't be a part of this anymore!" Siraj retorted. "Your money and this life means nothing if it comes at such a cost! I laundered this last batch for you, but I'm done!"

Enraged, Siraj lunged forward and grabbed the briefcase from Don's hands, flinging it with all his might at him. The metal collided with a loud crash, sending banknotes fluttering throughout the room.

Don stumbled back, momentarily stunned before rage flushed his face. "You think you can just walk away? You're in this too deep."

"I'd rather bring this whole operation down than continue to be part of your cruelty," Siraj challenged, fuelled by newfound conviction.

As they stood facing each other amidst the chaos of spilled money and fractured trust, both men knew that their fates were entwined. One way or another, the events ripe from consequence had been set in motion.

"You have no right to question my methods when it comes to my daughter!" Don bellowed, pointing an accusatory finger at Siraj.

Siraj, now seated once more, leaned back casually in his chair, locking eyes with the enraged father. "Don," he began coolly. "Your daughter is an adult, and she has every right to decide what she wants for herself."

"Are you mocking me?!" Don yelled, slamming his fist on the desk. "You don't know anything about raising children!!"

Without missing a beat, Siraj interjected firmly, "I could say the same about you."

A tense silence hung over the room as Siraj allowed himself a menacing smile. Any hint of fear that might have existed within him was gone now; instead, he was poised and confident.

"I've let your arrogance slide for far too long," Don spat, seething with rage. "If you ever cross another boundary with Mijako or our family again..."

Siraj cut him off. "I'm going to stop you right there because I have no intention of backing down. Do you really think I'm scared of your threats?"

An uneasy calm was beginning to take shape between them. Don stared down at Siraj, struggling to rein in the fury surging through his veins.

"Your life will become a living hell," Don finally whispered menacingly. "Mark my words."

Siraj leaned forward, his intense gaze never leaving Don's face. "I don't intend to back down, Don. And I promise you that any attempt to interfere with my life or Mijako's will only make me more determined."

Their heated conversation reached a muted silence, as both adversaries realized that they were engaged in a battle of wills that neither intended to lose.

Don pivoted abruptly and began to march out of Siraj's office, just barely managing to hold back the torrent roiling within him. The office door slammed once more, punctuating an encounter that would set the stage for a rivalry like none as Don left.

Don left Siraj's strip club. He'd had his fill of pleasure and intoxication, all the while unaware that he was being closely observed from the shadows. As he moved towards his car, his steps heavy and sloppy with the effects of alcohol, Siraj followed at a distance.

Don finally reached his car, fumbling with the keys as he attempted to open the door. His coordination impaired, it took him several tries before he was able to slide the key into the lock and open the door. As he got into the seat and tried to close the door behind him, something told him to look up just in time to see Siraj standing over him with sinister intent in his eyes.

Siraj quickly shoved a cloth over Don's face before he had a chance to react. The sickly sweet smell of ether filled Don's nostrils as he tried to push Siraj away, but his limbs were sluggish from the alcohol and soon enough darkness engulfed him as he lost consciousness.

With Don passed out in his car's seat, Siraj dragged him onto the backseat and strapped him in securely. Driving off with Don's limp body lying behind him, Siraj continued down the dark streets, feeling strangely satisfied with what he'd just done. He knew that what Don had put Mijako through deserved equal retribution—and lucky for Mijako, her salvation lay in a syringe.

Back at his lair, Siraj carefully prepared a potent blend of drugs that would erase Don's memory of this wretched night. He knew it was time for Don to feel exactly what it was like for Mijako when she experienced this disturbing rite against her will. In addition to that heavy dose of memory-erasing substance was another sinister concoction: something akin to a truth serum which would leave Don unable to lie or leave any detail untold. Siraj aimed to know everything about his victim, should he need leverage in the foreseeable future.

After injecting the unconscious Don with this potent blend, Siraj waited patiently for Don's eyes to flutter open. It took some time for Don to come to his senses, as his body adjusted to the effects of these foreign substances. But once fully conscious, Don looked into Siraj's eyes with panic and confusion—his clouded memories leaving him dazed and uncertain of where he was or why he was there.

"You wanted to have your fun, didn't you?" Siraj asked coldly, his voice dripping with disdain. "Now it's time for you to feel exactly what Mijako went through all because of your twisted desires."

As the drugs worked their way through Don's body, an unsettling vulnerability took hold of him. With every passing moment, he found himself helpless—both from the drug-induced haze and the weight of an unknown guilt that pressed heavily on his chest. Little did he know that he'd soon be forced to endure the same torturous consequence that Mijako herself had faced not so long ago.

Bound in a steel chair with chains and thick ropes was Don, his eyes expressing fear, panic, and confusion as he realized the grim situation he was in.

Siraj approached him with a cold smile across his face, masking any echoes from the storm outside. "How fortunate you are to be here, Don," Siraj whispered. "This could have all been avoided." A glimmer of light reflected off a sharp needlepoint scalpel that Siraj produced from within his cloak. His skillful hand carefully caressing each curve of its hilt made one thing clear: This is where he excelled.

As Don struggled against his restraints, sweat pouring down his forehead, Siraj methodically prepared for the gruesome task ahead of him. He pulled on dark gloves before placing velvety black patches over Don's good eye; a silent assurance that his victim couldn't see the twisted work that would unfold.

With surgical precision and an almost tender touch, Siraj meticulously selected each instrument from his prepared tray. Time lost all its meaning as he drew closer to his target – Don's terrified right eye.

Don felt the paralyzing numbness creep up on him as Siraj injected the first anesthetic drug into his bloodstream; rendering him numb and motionless. Helplessly experiencing every iota of pain, he shut off tears trying to escape from beneath the velvet fabric.

Siraj circled around Don like a predator sizing up its prey, his calm demeanor a haunting contrast to the cacophony of thunder and torrential rain outside. He leaned in, scalpel in hand, and with a sigh began his macabre symphony.

The steady rhythm of Siraj's calm breaths accompanied each slice, cut, and delicate incision made on Don's defenseless eye. Melodic whispers permeated the dank air, a twisted lullaby gently drowning out the storm and screams from its captive listener.

At last, it was done. Skillfully extracted was the eye – an abstract work of art glistening with crimson tendrils. Pride gleamed in Siraj's sinister gaze as he held it up to the dim light, admiring the delicate beauty of his terrible work.

Having completed his grotesque objective with chilling ease, Siraj administered a potent drug to plunge Don into unconsciousness. A temporary respite before continuing with his wicked intentions.

His eyes remained locked onto Don's unconscious body. He unchained him and dragged his limp form into Don's black sedan waiting outside of the lair's rusted gate.

With swift efficiency and practiced skill, he drove out into the heart of darkness; synchronized whispers of thunder rang like death knells against his steely heart. His destination: an abandoned alley where he would deposit Don's half-conscious yet battered body.

It would be morning before he eventually regained consciousness - bruised, battered and disoriented - but alive; another nameless survivor left with no recollection of what had transpired behind those cold warehouse walls.

And so it was that Siraj disappeared back into the web of shadows from whence he came, leaving only whispers of dread and unanswered questions on the cold winds that followed his malevolent path.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 672 30
succubus: a beautiful female demon, descended from vampires, who seduces and drains the 'life energy' of men or potential lovers, either physically o...
4.2K 117 8
It's modern day New Orleans, and vampire Lestat has been awoken by a seductive Hoodooienne succubus, unbeknownst. Addicted to the enchanting smell of...
44 1 16
Cordelia, a mysterious succubus, seeks answers about her true identity and makes a pact with a cunning vampire, Alec, to uncover the truth. As she di...
439K 8.2K 131
Same dream boat different girl different ending 100+ shorts funny, sexy, sweet, suspense Request will no longer be taken