Kiss In The Chaos

By _purplesky12

"π‘ͺ𝒂𝒏 𝑰 π’ˆπ’†π’• 𝒂 π’Œπ’Šπ’”π’”? 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒏 π’šπ’π’– π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’† π’Šπ’• 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓?" β€’β€’β€’ "Only 5 month... More

Preface
Aesthetics ✨
FAMILY
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12

Before reading

4.2K 143 9
By _purplesky12

Kiss In The Chaos © 2024 by_purplesky12

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

______

Before starting the story please remember few points: (don't ignore 2nd point I repeat don't ignore)

if you aren't comfortable with mature content then you're free to leave my story but ik you will read it eventually no matter what but still it's your choice.

• please show your response time to time to let me have a idea if you're liking the plot or not🙏if the response is same as that of my previous book I am sorry I won't be able to complete it here on Wattpad and I don't want you to be left on cliffhangers please be supportive because it's a different book in which I have given my best.

Please drop inline comments to let me know your excitement and please don't ruin my excitement by being a silent reader.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 34.3K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
238K 14.3K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
112K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
114K 5.3K 32
"All I wanted was your respect, Prem." "All I wanted was your love, Abhi." "All I wanted was your care, Rahul." "But I got not even a bit of it." The...