Tensura Reactions, One Shots...

By Rafael-sensei

yo reader author here this book contains one shot,short stories,reaction,ship,etc. some of my story is inspir... More

Reaction series1:boredom and summoning the Tensura Fam to react
Parody Chapter1:Panda-san's Stats
Reaction Series3: Reacting to some Random ships pt.2
Reaction Series4: Reacting to Some Random Pictures pt.1

Reaction series2: Reacting to some Random ships.

4.6K 70 99
By Rafael-sensei

Warning: Matured, curse words and OFFENSIVE JOKES will be used often in this chapter. If you're not comfortable with that please leave now.
================================
Author:*ahem* Now then shall we start?

Everyone: HAI!!

Ruminas: Author-san I have a questions?

Author: Ask away.

Ruminas: What is the Contact of this Reaction is all About?

Author: Oh yah... I forgot to say it's about some random Ships. But the ship that we will be reacting to is existing in different parallel worlds of yours.

Everyone: A ship?

Author: It's Like this some kind of characters pairing and couple stuff.

Guy: Interesting isn't it Leon.
'He said while looking at Leon and licking his lips.'

Leon: No(tch this Gay.)

Author:*sigh*(I feel sorry for you bro.)

Ruminas: Interesting (Imagine me and Hinata or Chloe as a Couple to add to that it even existed in parallel world hehehehehe.)

Author: Before we start I wanted to summon another two individuals. It's that ok with you guys?

Everyone: Hai!/do as you please I don't care/ I don't care I just need to sleep/ Please summon the adult version of Chloe.

Author: Ok [Fiction Summoning]!

Rimuru Tempest before tenma war was started

(two Rimurus at one place because why not.)

Manas: Ciel

Diablo: Mhmmm~Ahhhh two Rimuru-sama at one place what an eternal Bliss!!

Adalman: My two Gods appeared at one place I'm ready to die for the second time.

F Rimuru: Where I am? Eh is that you Ciel-sensei?

(A/N: F refer's to Future while P refers to Past)

Ciel: Hai Master it's me... and sorry for my incompetence for not knowing earlier that we've been targeted.

F Rimuru: It's okay thats not your fault.

P Rimuru: Eh? Author-san it's that me? And who is the other one that looks like you?

Author: Oh yeah P Rimuru-san it's you from the Future and the other one is Ciel your Manas. We're not Related by any chance by the way.

Michael: Wait a Manas you say?

Author: Are you deaf or you're just stupid enough not to hear that?
'He said in a Cold tone while gazing at Michael with Killing intent'

Michael:...

P Rimuru: A Manas? What is that Author-san?

Author: Oh P Rimuru-san you see a Manas are a unique lifeform born form Ultimate skill that gained an Ego. They are a race of Unique Lifeform with the innate ability to freely manipulate Information particles and exist purely in information form, also known as a Digital Lifeform.
'He explained Happily'

P Rimuru: Thanks for explaining Author-san(Well to be honest I didn't understand it at all and what is this information particles?)

Author: Please don't sweat it P Rimuru-san.

Feldway:(Why is he so cold towards us but so soft to that mere Slime?)

Ciel: Who are you and why you have the appearance of master?
'She said to the Author in a Cold tone'

Panda: This guy right here is Author-san he Is using this Avatar because his Base Form is too ugly.

Author: Hay!! What did you just say!?

Panda: Your base form is too Ugly you wanted me to repeat it again?

Author: Oi oi oi!!!....

But before he could argue Ciel interrupted him.

Ciel: Stop it you two! Tell me who is responsible for summoning us here!

Author: I'm the one tee-hee.

F Rimuru: So what is your motives for you to Forcefully Summoned us here?

Author: Oh you see...(Denm I don't want to explain it all from the start to bottom. Yes that's right I can just let Panda-san to explain it.) Oi Panda-san please Explain to them what they're doing here in Detail. Plus the rules of this Cinema ok!

Panda: Hai.

*Snap*

With a Snap of her finger all the information about the Reaction and the Rules of the Cinema was transferred to F Rimuru and Ciel's mind.

Author: Eh just like that? You're done!?

Panda: Haiiii!
'she said cheerfully'

Author:*sigh* Anyway I think you know about the Reaction and the rules right?

F Rimuru/Ciel: Hai.

Ciel:(A ship huh.. hehehehe I can't wait to see both me and master in a Wedding attire Hehehehe)

F Rimuru:(Why do I feel a bad omen about this)

Author: Okay for that you two can take your seat.

And the two of them take there own seat.

Author: And now shall we start? for real this time.

Everyone: Hai!!

Ruminas:(Me, Chloe and Hinata please. Me, Chloe and Hinata please. Me, Chloe and Hinata please.)

Author: Okay! so here goes first Ship.

*Snap*

Ruminas x Veldora Tempest

Civil status: Married

Child: 15 (8 girls and 7 boys)

Ruminas: WHAT KIND OF MADNESS IS THIS!! ME AND THAT LIZARD!! NOT EVEN A TRILLION CHANGE!!!!

Veldora: Eh Me and Milus?

P Rimuru: That guy is Veldora? Well this ship is good if you ask me.

F Rimuru: Yeah it is good past me.

Ruminas: Quite you slimes!!
================================
At the stomach of a curtain slime

P Veldora: Whuahahahaha Oi ifrit look at my photo.

Ifrit: Hai Veldora-sama I can see that you'll be marrying Ruminas-sama

P Veldora: No not that!!! Forget about Milus or Rulus?Hmph. What I mean is that- Focus on my Human form isn't it exciting!!

Ifrit: Your Human from is really majestic Veldora-sama.

P Veldora: Other than that can you is color of my hair!!
'He said excited'

Ifrit: It's yellow Veldora.

P Veldora: Yes it's yellow you do you know what that means Ifrit!?

Ifrit: No I didn't Veldora-sama.

P Veldora: That means that I will become a full plague SUPER SAIYAN in the Future!!! Whuahahahahahaha.....

Ifrit just facepalm himself because of the childishness of Veldora.
================================
Back to the Cinema.

Velzard: Ara to think that my lil Brother will be Married to Ruminas is quite a surprising.

Velgrynd: Yeah it really is big sister.

Veldanava: I didn't know that Veldora is into Vampires.

Hearing this Veldora and Ruminas makes them turn red as tomatoes.

Rudra: To add to it is also stated that you will be having 7 nephews and 8 nieces.

Milim: I'm having a 15 cousins-noda?
I'm so excited to meet then nanoda!!

Velzard: Ara I didn't know that they're this Wild... To think that they will be having 15 childer. That is not an easy feat even for us True Dragons.(come to think of it who is the dominance one in there relationship?... If I am basing to that photo I think I know the answer.)

Guy:*tch* another 15 more headaches
But it exist only in parallel world right?

Author: Yes

Guy:*sigh* well good luck to the other me on that universe.

Hinata:(I hope it's cannon to our universe too*sigh* I envy you other me! Well at least my other me is freed from Ruminas now.)

Chloe:(They are married in that universe right? So in other words I have more time to flirt to Rimuru-sensei in that universe hehehehehe. Please make this cannon in our universe too!!)

Ruminas: Hay Author!! Tell me that this is a joke!!

Author: I'm sorry to tell you but it's not.

Veldora:*sigh* Oi Milus just give up.

Ruminas: Don't you dare to order me around you stupid Lizard!! And my name RUMINAS for God's sake!!!!

Panda: Ruminas-san please don't be so meanie to your husband.

Ruminas: Stop joking!! That's not true even in that universe!! It's just your fabrication!!

Author: I'm sorry to tell you Ruminas-san But it's true. You both are married in that universe and have a big family.

Ruminas: I-ts just B-because that stupid Lizard rap3d me in that universe that's all!!!

Panda: To tell you the truth Ruminas-san it's the opposite.

Guy: So Ruminas is the one who rap3d Veldora in that universe huh.

Ruminas: W-What!!?

F Rimuru: I'm also curious on how there relationship Started.

P Rimuru: Yeah me too.

Milim: Me three-noda.

Ramiris: Me four!

Veldora: Me five!

Veldanava: Me six... I guess?

Ruminas:*Tch*

Author: Okay let me explain. So it goes like this When the Great Tenma War was Started- Darguel Betrayed the Octagram...

Guy: Wait Draguel Betrayed us?

Darguel: What I Betrayed them? But I didn't hold any grudge towards them.

Author: Let me Finish the explanation first.

Everyone: Hai

Author: So Dagruel Betrayed the Octagram because His brother Fenn manage to Brainwashed him....

Darguel: Fenn!? Do you mean the Mad Titan Fenn!?

Guy: So it's Fenn fault... But didn't Veldanava Managed to Seated him a long time ago.

Veldanava: Yeah Guy you're right I managed to Seated him. But the question is How managed to freed him?

Author: Well let just say that a Curtain Seraphim of yours be friended to Fenn and help him to Destroyed seal- To help him to his Delusional goal to resurrect you.

Feldway:....

Veldanava: A Seraphim you say?
'he then look at Feldway'

Veldanava: Feldway.
'He said in a Cold tone'

Feldway: Wait Veldanava-sama I can Explain!

Then Veldanava scolded him for an hour.

Veldanava: So I think you know what are the consequences of that action right.

Feldway: H-Hai Veldanava-sama.

Veldanava: So Are you planning again to insist this Delusional goal's of your?

Feldway: Of course Veldanava-sama!!!

Veldanava: What the fvck did you just say!?

Feldway:....

Veldanava: FELDWAY!!!!
'He said in angry tone'

Feldway: Wait Veldanava-sama I can Explain....

*Boom!!*

Feldway: Wawawawawawa!!

Veldanava had enough to Feldway's stupidity and beat him to pulp.

Author:*ahem* I think that enough. Can i continue now?

Everyone:Hai

Author: So where I am anyway? A right... Darguel Betrayed then he attack Luberius.

When Ruminas is in the brink of death. She remembered the Storm Dragon projected to her mind in her last moment- When Dagruel released his Finishing Blow to Kill Ruminas. Veldora managed to catch it and Save Ruminas from Death- and that how Ruminas fell inlove with Veldora.

F Rimuru: Well Imma say... What a turn of event.

P Rimuru: In other words Veldora-san is her knight in shining armor.

Chloe: Yeah you're right P Rimuru-sensei.

Ruminas: STOP IT YOU SLIMES!!!

Hinata: I wanted that to be Cannon in our universe too.

Chloe: Me too Hinata.

Ruminas: Wait what!? Hinata, Chloe!?

Hinata: W-What I mean is that... When that time happens I wanted Veldora-san to save Ruminas-sama for him to repent his sin in Ruminas-sama. But I don't want Ruminas-sama to fell in love with that Dragon. Y-yeah that's right.(just what the hell did I just say!!)

Ruminas: Oi Author can you please take off that Picture that is really disgusting ya know.

Hinata: Yeah I agree to Ruminas-sama. But I didn't agree to the disgusting part.

Ruminas:...

Author: okay so here's the second one.

*Snap*

Hinata x Rimuru Tempest.

Civil status: Married

Child: 3 (3 girls)

F Rimuru:....

P Rimuru:....

Hinata: (°///°)

Chloe/Ciel:*pouting*That should be me not her!!!

Ruminas: Just What the Fvck is this Author!! First me and that Stupid Lizard!! And now Hinata got Stolen at me!!!!

Author:...

Panda:....

Ruminas:Oi do you have any grudge against me!!

Author: No I have none...(in fact it's the opposite.) And this Ship are Random so I didn't know my self what's next.

Ruminas: *tch*

F Rimuru: Well I can already say that it's is not Cannon in our universe.

Hinata: W-What do you M-mine by that?(Why I wanted this to be Cannon in our universe?... no no no!!! Stop thinking about it ahhh!!!)

F Rimuru: Well you see. That outfit is when we first met- So I come to conclusion that this Happened when we first met in that universe .Am I right Author-san.

Author: Hai you're Right F Rimuru-san. And actually...
'He then gaze mischievously to P Rimuru'

Author: this is Cannon to your universe P Rimuru-san.

P Rimuru: WHAT!!! Hay didn't you tell me that I'm also part of there universe but I'm Just in the past!?

Author: Sike! You're not.

P Rimuru: *sign*Well come to think she beautiful though.

Hinata:(>///<)

Chloe/Ciel:*pouting*

F Rimuru: Huh... Lucky bastard.

P Rimuru: What are you jelly bruh?*𓁹‿𓁹*

Hinata: Y-you two a-are both Baka!! Hmph.

F/P Rimuru:(Yap she's definitely a Tsundere.)

P Rimuru:(But that's kinda cute though.)

Ruminas: Please next it Author I don't want to look to this disgusting ship anymore!!

P Rimuru: Eh? You're no fun.

Ruminas: Shut it slime!!

P Rimuru:( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author: Already here's next.

*Snap*

Chloe x Rimuru Tempest

Civil status: Married

Child: Twin (1girl and 1boy)

F Rimuru:....

P Rimuru:....

Leon:....

Masayuki:....

Veldora:....

Chloe: Yey!! Finally it's my turn!!

Panda: L-l-l-l-l-l-LOLICON!!!!

P Rimuru: WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FVCK!!!

Ruminas: First me and that Stupid Lizard!!! Then Hinata got Stolen, AND NOW MY BABY CHLOE!!!

Leon: Just what the hell are you doing to my lil sister you slim.....

But before he could continue talking. the fabric of Space in the Cinema started to Shattered and a squads of army appears.

Author: Eh? What the? What are they doing here!?

Anti Lolicon police: Are you the Author?

Author: Y-yeah.

Anti Lolicon police: you are arrested.

Author: What!!

Anti Lolicon police: Just explain yourself to the court.

And just I like that the Author got arrested.

Moments later.

Author:*Gasp* *Gasp* *Gasp*!!

Panda: Ey Author-san are you Okay!

Author: Yeah I'm okay... If they didn't bankrupt me!! And Sentence me for 1000 years imprisonment at that!!!!

Panda: Well at least you're okay... WAIT WHAT!? YOU'VE BEEN SENTENCE FOR 1000 YEARS IMPRISONMENT!?

Author: Yeah.

Panda: Then why are you here?

Author: I Escaped of course.
'He said proudly while pooping out his chest'

Author:*Ahem* Okay of that matter can we leave this ship now and continue to the next one?

Leon: Please do.

P Rimuru: Yeah.

Ciel: Definitely.

Chloe: *pouting* you guys are no Fun!!!

Panda: Wait Author San can I do the Snapping thingy!

Author: it's okay Panda do it.

Panda: HAI!!

*Snap*

Leon x Guy Crimson

Civil status: Complicated

Child: None

Guy: Oi Leon let's make it cannon in our Universe.
'He said while licking his lips'

Leon: OH HELL NAH!!

Guy: Boo your no fun ma Dude.

Author: I hate Gay stuff!!

Panda: But you love to watch YURI stuff Author-san.

Author: Because it's cute!

Panda: Then why not try Yaoi?

Author: OH HELL NAH THAT'S SO GAY!!

Ruminas: This is even disgusting from the first Three.

P Rimuru: Definitely Gay.

Velzard: (*tch* So Gay... Why did I even fell in love to a gay?)

Kenya: Shizu-Sensei I wanted puke.

Gale: Me to Shizu- Sensei.

Ryota: Yeah Me to Shizu-sensei.

Shizu: Eh? Okay then... Hey Author-san could you please tell where's the restroom is.

Author: Okay listen to my instruction- Go here and then take a left after that take a left again and then take a right and after that you will take left again and Congratulation you find the restroom.

Shizu: What?

Author: I said Take....

Shizu: No no... Thank you Author-san I understand now we take our leave now for a minute... C'mon kids!(Gosh what kind of instructions is that.)

Kenya,Ryota and Gale: Hai!

They then go to the restroom.

Author: Ok that enough- the next one will be the last one for today.

Guy: Booo you're no fun Author!

Author: Shut up gay.

*Snap*

Author-san x Ruminas Valentine

Civil status: Married

Child: None

Everyone:...

Panda: tee-hee Author-san and his Waifu.

Ruminas: Oi Author what the hell is the meaning of this!!

Author: If you wanted to be Cannon that in your Universe. Then we can called an arrangement for that matter.

Ruminas: I'm into Woman you know!! Not to a man!!

Author: Okay if you said so...

Then Author-san do the unexpected.

Author:

Author: I can become your Author~Chan if you wanted?~
'She said in a seductive tone'

Ruminas: Fck you!!(But her female form is really beautiful maybe I can try it though... WAIT WHAT!? Just what the hell am I thinking!!)

Author: Aw you're no fun.

================================
To be continued.

I warned you aren't I ?

If you come this deep and get offended. Don't cry like a baby to the Comment section okay!!

That's all bye have a great time. 👋

(2714 words)

Random meme:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 2.5K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
1M 39.9K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...