I Know Everything

By Hachouke

If heavens will not acknowledge Shen Huan, there will be millennia of darkness. This is a novel about a trans... More

Chapter 1: Welcome into the new world.
Chapter 2: Cold Rain.
Chapter 3: Shitty System.
Chapter 4: A bowl of plain noodles.
Chapter 5: Who are you?
Chapter 6: Successful submission.
Chapter 7: Teacher Chu.
Chapter 8: Going to have a baby?
Chapter 9: There are people queuing.
Chapter 10: Internet famous place.
Chapter 11: Failure?
Chapter 12: It's lively tonight.
Chapter 13: That is one long dragon.
Chapter 14: Closed shop and ran away?
Chapter 15: The reward came.
Chapter 16: Working for money.
Chapter 17: It taste... pretty good!
Chapter 18: Reputation reversal!
Chapter 19: People who buy secret recipe.
Chapter 20: Is something wrong?
Chapter 21: Despicable competitor.
Chapter 22: The truth will always come to light.
Chapter 23: Solutions.
Chapter 24: Arrogant! Arrogant!
Chapter 25: Are you for real?
Chapter 26: The current music's world state.
Chapter 27: Uncle Shui's junior sister.
Chapter 28: Late at night, a woman at the door.
Chapter 29: Mama!
Chapter 30: Copyright.
Chapter 31: Let him sing it!
Chapter 32: Chu Liuxiang change the script!
Chapter 33: Here's come the mission again!
Chapter 34: The Scripture of Love Movies.
Chapter 35: Film and TV industry.
Chapter 36: Hustling and Bustling.
Chapter 37: Everything is unsatisfactory.
Chapter 38: New Critique.
Chapter 39: Bu Yiyi.
Chapter 40: The first audition.
Chapter 41: You go try a bit.
Chapter 42: I have seen Teacher Chu Liuxiang!
Chapter 43: You are the most suitable candidate!
Chapter 44: The reluctant little empress.
Chapter 45: The Waves are surging.
Chapter 46: Trouble and even more trouble.
Chapter 47: Breakthrough is very simple.
Chapter 48: Stepping stone.
Chapter 49: Everyone was moved!
Chapter 50: First meeting.
Chapter 51: Initially Unfavorable.
Chapter 52: Progress.
Chapter 53: One song moves an entire movie.
Chapter 54: Teacher Lu Xiaofeng.
Chapter 55: The always yearning youth and her.
Chapter 56: What happened?
Chapter 57: The road of conquering school opened!
Chapter 58: Transition.
Chapter 59: The things inside the circle.
Chapter 60: Capital Invasion
Chapter 61: After completion.
Chapter 62: Sister Xiaofeng!
Chapter 63: Asking for songs.
Chapter 64: What? I'm not allowed to sell at high prices?
Chapter 65: A steal or overvalued?
Chapter 66: There's a story, there's a good song.
Chapter 67: This is it!
Chapter 68: Two happy even came one after another.
Chapter 70: The start of school.
Chapter 71: Plastic Friend.
Chapter 72: The super popular and handsome high schooler!
Chapter 73: Slander.
Chapter 74: It's a bit different.
Chapter 75: Addicted to study.
Chapter 76: Abs!
Chapter 77: He really had an epiphany?
Chapter 78: Wildly talked.
Chapter 79: It was a bit hard.
Chapter 80: Crushed! Box office lose-lose!
Chapter 81: It's decided, to Busan!
Chapter 82: Boss, Dong'er has it hard!
Chapter 83: Busan.
Chapter 84: They are almost driven crazy!
Chapter 85: 1 book to feed 1 lifetime.
Chapter 86: 1 hours before the screening.
Chapter 87: You are in trouble!
Chapter 88: Who are you? Are you sick?
Chapter 89: Idiot!
Chapter 90: These people in a frenzy!
Chapter 91: Take him down!
Chapter 92: Snatching student Chen War.
Chapter 93: Super long queue gets even more popular!
Chapter 94: Fame follows merit.
Chapter 95: A wonderful reaction!
Chapter 96: Didn't expect.
Chapter 97: Choosing the distributor.
Chapter 98: I'm still someone addicted to study.
Chapter 99: You people don't understand the princess!
Chapter 100: Wrong choice.

Chapter 69: Divided Opinion.

65 1 0
By Hachouke

Two days later, He Kangxian, a 64 years old actor and South Korea national treasure, posted a text on his social media platform.

"I've never cried since my 50th birthday. I thought there was nothing in this world that could make me cry but after reading 'Miracle in Cell No.7' last night, I cried until it was morning and the book was almost soaked."

"Thank you Mr. Chu Liuxiang, a literary master that I've never heard of before, for bringing us ordinary people such a good story. In this world, there will always be those true feelings that can move us and make us feel that life still has meaning."

"Apart from feeling moved, I also feel deeply regretful. If I was 30 years ago, no, even if I was 20 years younger, even if I had to kneel and beg, I would still do it to play the role of Li Chenglong. My juniors, no matter whom one of you receives the role, please promise me that you will not let down Mr. Chu Liuxiang's masterpiece!"

As South Korea's national treasure and film emperor who acted for more than 40 years, He Kangxian was definitely a huge figure in South Korea's film industry.

And this old man was a very helpful person as there were countless people that received his favor and help in the South Korea's film industry.

South Korea was one of the countries that paid the most attention to a relationship between a senior and junior. It would be a big deal if those people disobeyed He Kangxian constantly and those people would be spurned by the people inside and outside of the industry.

But there was a peculiar thing in South Korea, those singers may be very popular and prosperous but their status was definitely the lowest.

The people at the top were from the film industry and their status was entirely another tier.

Therefore, it was possible for He Kangxian's post to have an effect on the entirety of the entertainment industry.

It was like a landslide and tsunami!

Following He Kangxian, another South Korea's national treasure actor and also longtime friend of He Kangxian, Jiang Shiyu, @ him on social media.

"Brother Xian, I think at my age, I can still play a naive guy, what do you think?"

Jiang Shiyu was 40 years old and was famous for his crazy and fascinating acting. He went too deep into a role 3 times but fortunately recovered from it.

Of course, those three performances earned him the title of South Korea's film emperor.

He was also an actor known as the 'King of Acting'.

There was a saying in the South Korean's film industry, 'if you can't find an actor for your role, you can look for Jiang Shiyu and he will be able to perform very well in the role'.

The saying was true but in recent years, Jiang Shiyu only filmed a movie per year as he spent the rest of his time with his wife and children.

His appearance on social media was very rare and attracted a lot of attention and repost.

It wasn't only Jiang Shiyu as many famous actors from South Korea commented on it.

It wasn't some idols posting their opinion, they were all actors and people with good reputation were naturally more credible when they spoke.

South Korea was a country where celebrities reign supreme and those celebrities spoke out one after another, the fans below them obviously showed their support.

No need to mention anything else, just the 200k copies of 'Miracle in Cell No.7' that was urgently printed in three days was swept away by those fans and more orders were asked from the bookstores.

Several major TV stations in South Korea also learned about the popular topic.

They dedicated multiple episodes of their shows focusing on 'Miracle in Cell No.7'. The group of host and guest seemed to have entered into a crying competition to see which one of them would cry the loudest and saddest.

Normally, they would think they weren't sincere due to those exaggerated reactions.

But anyone who had read 'Miracle in Cell No.7' knew their reaction was normal and it wasn't strange for them to cry.

The sadder the program cried, the higher the rating was, which also made the people know what kind of face they should give.

'Miracle in Cell No.7' was very popular on reality TV or news and especially on the internet.

"I didn't expect our country to produce another nation-level writer. I read it five times and cried every time I read it. It was really touching!"

"Teacher Chu wrote it so well! I'm so proud of our South Korea's writer! Look at our neighbor Japan, they writers only knows how to write retarded stories all day long. This is so funny!"

"I agree wholeheartedly with the post above! We deserve our position as the powerhouse in literature and films!"

"Do you guys think that there are really such things happening like Teacher Chu's wrote?"

"Who knows? Anyways, I was deeply immersed into the story. I love Li Chenglong, I love Li Yiyuan! I don't wish these things to happen in reality, absolutely not!"

"I absolutely agree! My heart is already heartbroken by such a sad story from a book, it must not happen in real life!"

"..."

As everybody knew, the internet was now global.

The trending discussion on the internet by the South Koreans was soon known to the people in China.

After all, the entertainment industry in South Korea had developed very well over the years and they had a lot of fans in China.

At first, everyone was just curious and wondered what kind of novel was 'Miracle in Cell No.7'.

But after more and more information was revealed, the Chinese people were also interested.

"Tsk! This is too much! We also have a Teacher Chu Liuxiang in China! Why do you Koreans have to take the same pen name!"

"Are you sure it's the same name? They can't be that lame, right?"

"It really is. This Korean writer directly signed his name in Chinese and you also know that those Korean words are the same as ours!"

"But I heard that this author's novel is very good, they wouldn't stoop that low to find fault with our Teacher Chu, right?"

"Hey, do you think they are the same person?"

"Haha, are you joking? If our Teacher Chu Liuxiang wants to write a novel, he will definitely publish it in our country first. Why would he go somewhere far away such as South Korea to publish it?"

"Yeah, the poster 2 post above should pay a IQ tax!"

"..."

Chen Huan just watched the people from the two countries commenting and found it very interesting.

But he also knew that when the Busan International Film Festival starts in October and Qiantang Evening News published 'Miracle in Cell No.7', he would be scolded.

But this was all because of the Good Lord!

If he didn't give out such a mission, would he go to publish a novel in South Korea?

Wealth could move people, so were the rewards for the missions!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2 0 1
I was so bored with my friends and an AI bot-
416 31 8
Gorilla leaves the jungle hoping to make new friends. Soon he meets Karen, the definition of evil, in a new place called Starbucks. But after tragedy...
244 2 23
Just for fun😝
1 0 1
《美国VU毕业证书范本出售》【Q/微1954 292 140】《原版仿制温森斯大学硕士学历》请联系我们,我们将在第一时间内给你免费咨询相关信息。帮你解决温森斯大学学历学位认证难题。 1:在温森斯大学挂科了,不想读了,成绩不理想怎么办??? 2:回国了找工作没有温森斯大学文凭怎么办?有本科却要求硕士...