Redemption (eric coulter)

By erisadist

Eric Coulter ff. More

Copyright
Prologue
001
002
003

Guidance.

23 0 0
By erisadist

This story takes place BEFORE Tris Prior. So if you haven't read the books, or watched the movies, it's fine.

I wrote this book because the plots and ideas from it is starting to distract me. I did promise myself to write one book at a time. But as a fanfic author, that would be near to impossible.

Eric is a massive red flag who only cares about himself and his control over power. He's not supposed to be a nice person. Let's keep the expectations low. I don't have a plan for this book, so I'm writing on my own flow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
232K 6.8K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
197K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
211K 9.9K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...