Crazy In Love

By thatstorytella

Following the infidelity of her husband, Shawn Carter Aka Jay-Z, Beyoncé decides to live her life as a single... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 |New Beginnings|
Chapter 3 |Meet Again|
Chapter 4 |A New Feeling|
Chapter 5 |VMAS|
Chapter 6 |Stay With Me|
Chapter 7 |Long Haul|
Chapter 8 |I Am... Tour|
Chapter 9 |I Am... Yours|
Chapter 10 |Anoa'i Family Reunion|
Chapter 11 |Heartbeat|
Chapter 12 |Progress|
Chapter 13 |New Home|
Chapter 14 |Unexpected|
Chapter 15 |Soon To Be|
Chapter 16 |Confirmation|
Chapter 17 |(End of I Am...)|
Chapter 18 |Arrangements|
Chapter 19 |Mrs. Anoa'i|
Chapter 20 |Baby Fever|
Chapter 21 |1+1|
Chapter 22 |4|
Chapter 23 |A Second Chance At...|
Chapter 24 |Announcement|
Chapter 25 |Preggo Performance|
Chapter 27 |Pregnancy Announcement|
Chapter 28 |Aftermath|
Chapter 29 |Closer to Motherhood|
Chapter 30 |Blue Blue|
Chapter 31 |Reunited|
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 |The Queen Is Back!|
Chapter 34 |VMAS... Again|
Chapter 35 |Final Chapter|
Chapter 36 |Epilogue|
Another Beyonce and Roman Reigns Story?
NEW STORY!!!!
Forgive me... Pleeeaaaasssee? 🙂

Chapter 26 |Decision|

3.3K 118 14
By thatstorytella

The baby has been growing a lot lately. I kept thinking about how I was gonna reveal this pregnancy to the whole entire world. I can't hide it forever because as you can see, I'm showing and it's noticeable. I was laying in bed watching tv while Joe was in the shower. All of a sudden I felt something in my stomach. More like a kick. The baby kicked again and I began to tear up. Then he baby kicked another three times. Overall, it kicked five times. I want it to do it again so Joe can feel it. Joe came out of the shower with his hair dripping wet and a towel over his waist looking sexy as usual.

"Joe, the baby kicked," I told him.

"Really?," he asked. I nodded. Joe dried off, put on a pair of boxers and came in bed with me. I grabbed his hand and put it on my belly and then the baby started kicking like crazy.

"Oh my God," he said. A smile appeared. We were a little close towards knowing the sex of the baby and I couldn't wait.

"So have you thought about when you're gonna tell the whole world about you being pregnant or do I have to do it?"

"Tell anyone and you're a deadman, Anoa'i," I said, causing Joe to chuckle.

"Well, your basically showing, baby girl, so you can't hide it forever," he told me.

"I know I just don't know when or where is the right time to--"

"Beyoncé, now is the right time. I know you wanna do this on your terms and that you don't want anyone to get this out before you. But now is the right time to tell the world," he said.

"I hate it when your right," I told him.

"Love you, too." I chuckled.

"Are you performing at this years VMA Awards?," Joe asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"How about you confirm your pregnancy there?" Good idea Joe! How come I didn't even think about that?

"That's actually a good idea, babe. When did you get so smart?," I joked.

"When I got you pregnant," he said. Smart ass! I smacked him in back of his head, causing him to laugh and then he kissed my cheek.

"I believe it's a great idea, babe. I'll take that into consideration and arrange that to happen." I lifted up my shirt and touched my belly.

"Little plum plum is ready for the world to know that he or she is here," I said.

"Little plum plum?"

"Yeah. Problem?," I smirked. Then my phone rang. I looked at my phone to see who it was and it was my mother and I answered it.

"Hey mama," I said.

"Hey, baby. Is it alright if I stay with you for a couple of days?," she asked. She sounded like she cried before she called.

"Of course, mama. But why?
What's wrong?," I asked.

"I'll tell you when you open the door." That was weird. She was here already? What the hell is going on? My parents probably got into an argument or something. I don't know but I'm determined to find out.

"Alright, I'll be down in a couple of minutes," I told her.

"Ok." Then I hung up the phone.

"What's wrong?," Joe asked, concerned.

"I don't know but I think my mother was crying before she called and she asked if she can stay here for a couple of days," I said.

"There's no problem with that. She can stay as long as she likes," he said.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Good because she's downstairs waiting for the door to be opened," I told him. He gave me a confused look.

"Don't ask. I'll go downstairs and get the--"

"Stay in bed and rest and I'll go get the door and help your mother with her bags ok?"

"Ok, daddy," I joked.

"You're damn right I'm daddy," he said, causing me to giggle. He went downstairs and opened the door for my mother and carried her suitcase into the guest room. Then Thing 1 and Thing 2 came into the room. Joe sat on the bed as my mom hugged me and began to cry. My mom wasn't the person to cry when it came to arguments with my dad. She was always a strong woman and she always held her own. But this had to be very serious.

"Mama, what's wrong?," I asked, concerned. She was hesitant but she knew I was old enough to understand.

"Your father has been having an affair," she told me. No, it can't be. My dad would never cheat on my mom. Would he?

"How did you find out?"

"Through social media and when I confronted him about it, he confessed that he's been having an 18 month affair."

"Oh God."

"But that's not all. The woman who he's been having an affair with, is having his child," she told me. Oh my goodness. Is he serious? I think I'm gonna be sick. My eyes were wide and I couldn't keep my mouth closed. This man just doesn't get that he's ruining his relationship with his family.

"What are you gonna do?," I asked.

"Well he claims it's not his baby so a DNA test will be performed and if the baby is his, I'm filing for a divorce and if it's not his, maybe just maybe I'll give him a second chance."

"How far along is she?"

"She's due any day or minute now. I pray that this baby isn't his. If it is, I gotta do what I gotta do in order for me to be happy." Then tears started to run down her face.

"I'm sorry for barging in on you like this. I'll be out in a couple of days. I don't wanna take up your space here. I'll go find a hotel," she finished.

"There's no need to do that. You can stay here as long as you like," Joe told her.

"Thank you, Joe. I really appreciate it," she said.

"Go lay down and rest, mom. I'm pretty sure you're tired after a long flight here."

"Ok and thank you guys for letting me stay here. I really appreciate it."

"No problem, mama. You're worth helping. Go lay down and rest." She walked out of the room and went into the guest room to lay down. I can't believe my father was having a 18 month affair. He tore our family apart and I don't think I can forgive him for that. My parents have been married for 31 years and she's been faithful and loyal to him. I'm still in shock. Joe and I looked on the Internet and saw multiple articles about my father's affair. I wanted to fucking punch him in the face. I heard a ring. I looked at my phone and it wasn't my phone.

"Babe, is that your phone?," I asked. He looked at his phone and it wasn't ringing.

"Nope," he said. I looked on the spot where my mother sat and saw a phone ringing. I looked at the Caller ID and saw that it was my dad. My blood was boiling. I knew if I answered it, I would be the biggest bitch plus asswhole on this Earth by cussing him out but I wasn't gonna stoop down to his level. I declined the call and put on the dresser on my side of the bed.

"Are you okay, baby girl?," Joe asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I told him.

"You sure?"

"Mhm." This is something that I have to soak in and deal with at this point. This is something that I really shouldn't stress over and I'm doing it for my mother, my husband, and my child.

~

Two Weeks Later

My mother has been staying with Joe and I and she hasn't been any trouble at all. She's not one of those mothers that stay at the children's house and decide to change stuff up and make our life a living hell. She's different. She's been taking my father's infidelity one day at a time. She's a strong woman and I love her even more for that. She motivates me to be the same exact woman and mother like her. The baby was born a couple of days ago and a DNA test has been done and we're getting the results today. I just feel like we're not gonna get the results were hoping for but it is what it is and we can't change what happened. The house phone rang and I looked at the Caller ID and saw that it was the doctor. I answered it and put it on speaker so that Joe and my mother could here.

"Hello doctor," I said.

"Hello, Mrs. Anoa'i. We just got the DNA test results and uh the test says positive. Mr. Knowles is indeed the father," he told me.

"Alright, thank you, doc."

"No problem." Then I hung up the phone and I looked at my mother's face. She had no emotion in her face. Its like all tears she had before had dried up and she didn't have anymore tears to bear. She knew there was no reason to cry anymore.

"Mom, I--"

"I made my decision, Beyoncé. There's no need to be sorry. It is what it is," she said. I couldn't say anything. There was nothing else to say and I had to face the fact that my parents were no longer going to be together after this. My father is just another Jay-Z. I found strength to leave Jay and I believe my mother somehow found strength to leave my father and to be honest, I don't blame her. My mother put her all into this marriage all these years and this is what she gets in return. She deserves way better than this and I believe that she will find happiness again with someone else. You know what they say, once a cheater always a cheater.

I sat on the couch next to my mother and hugged her. Joe sat on the other side of the couch and hugged her too. I wanted her to know that I will support her decision no matter what and that I'll still love her. It's her life. This is something that's she's going through and she can do whatever she wants.

"I love you, mama and I'll still love you and support you no matter what happens," I told her. She hugged me tighter as if it was the last time she would ever see me but gentle enough not to harm the baby.

"I know, baby. I know," she whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 4.8K 22
Beyoncé just got out of an abusive marriage. A start over is what she needs, so when her best friend Nicki Offers her the vacation home in the Baham...
132K 6.9K 41
For So Long Beyoncé Has Been An Assistant To Mr.Shawn Carter Since She Was Twenty-One Years Old. They Have Grown To Trust Each Other And Become Very...
40.6K 2.3K 20
Beyoncé Hasn't Visited Her Family Back In Houston In A Long Time But When Her Father Is Turning 60 It Forces Her To Visit. Which Causes A Lot Of Dram...
8.5K 422 22
Beyoncé was at the height of her career. She was one of the biggest stars in the world, selling out arenas and winning awards left and right. But des...