The Human Who will Surpass All

By JaeZInsane

Revamped Version of A Human among the Supernatural More

The Seven Black Shadows
Other Members
Final Members
Chapter 1: The Human/Shadow Devil
Chapter 2: Discussions and Future Plans
Chapter 3: The Punishment
My Final Addition
Others...
Relationships
Shea Haulia and Tio Klarus

Chapter 4: The First Day

982 27 10
By JaeZInsane

Friday Afternoon, Summer Home

It was now Friday in the afternoon and the very first day of training camp for the Gremory and Sitri Peerages. Kagari could be seen standing by the entrance of the Gremory Summer Home far away from the city, waiting for everyone to show up.

Kagari: Igris, Beru. Come out.

With that two of his strongest shadows, Igris the Knight and Beru the Shadow Ant appeared infront of him.

Igris: Yes, my liege.

Beru: You called for us, my liege?

Kagari: Yes, the two of you serve as a final test in the training the peerages of Gremory and Sitri, understood. Igris will be facing the Knights with Beru will facing the Rooks.

Igris: Understood.

Kagari: Remember, you are allow to fight them, but you cannot kill them. Is that understood?

Beru: I understand, my king. But I must say both perrages seem rather weak despite the powers at their disposal.

Kagari: I was thinking the same thing, Beru. We'll be using the 2 months to make the Gremories much stronger so they won't resort to cheating in Rating Games.

Beru: I see.

Kagari: Now then, allow me to give you both a little insight on the peerages and their members.

(Timeskip)

Much later, the peerages of Gremory and Sitri were standing outside of the manor wearing tracksuit uniforms as Kagari was standing infront of them with Irene, Kokushibo, Seilah, and Yue by his side.

Kagari: Good. You have all showed up on time as I expected.

Kagari: Now then, I'm going to make this very simple for you to understand. Since it's only the first day, we are going to see what your strengths and weaknesses are.

Kagari: For the Knights and Rooks, you will be facing Kokushibo as your combat instructor. To win, you must disarm him from his katana.

Kokushibo: I'm not allowed to kill you, but don't expect me to show mercy.

Yue: I hope you're all ready for this.

Seilah: Please try not to waste our time.

Kagari: Pawns and Bishops will be facing against Seilah and Yue as your magic instructors. Your goal is to take both of them off of their feet.

Kagari: As for the Queens, you will face Irene. Same as before, your goal is to take her off her feet. However, she will defend herself from you.

Irene: Ladies. Do your best to keep me entertained, would you?

Kagari: Killing is strictly forbidden. Any acts of intent with result in an immediate suspension for you and your peerage.

Sona: Pardon me. But what will us Kings be doing for the first day of training?

Kagari: I'm not responsible to train the kings of the peerage. You have to train yourselves, a you a king who fights? Or one who uses tactics? You must be ready for anything that could happen. Do what you must to avoid failure for you and your peerage.

Sona and Rias nodded in response.

Kagari: But before we begin, I want all of the devils possess a sacred gear to come with me.

Intermission!

Vasily Tynyanov is the younger brother of Underworld Scientist, Vitaly Tynyanov. He was also a former member of the Raslya Empire but he left the empire in order to investigate the apparent "death" of his older sister. His search lead him to the human world to find that his sister was in fact alive but now under the service of Kagari, the man who rescued her.

In show of appreciation, Vasily decided to join Vitaly in The Brotherhood of Shadows hoping to one day find the man responsible for trying to kill his sister and kill him with his bare hands.

Vitaly Tynyanov is a former member of The Old Satan Faction and the older sister of Vasily Tynyanov. She now serves as The Head Scientist of The Brotherhood of Shadows. After being deemed as a "loose end." Vitaly was meant to be assassinated, her research stolen, and her laboratory destroyed.

Before her imminent death, Kagari arrived and saved her from dying in her destroyed laboratory. With the entire Satan Faction thinking she's dead, Vitaly is now on a mission of vengeance, desired to kill the people who betrayed her and the man who she thought truly loved her.

It's also been hinted that she now possesses romantic feelings for her new boss, Kagari Sanashi.

(Timeskip)

Forest

Far away from the manor, In a clearing in the forest, Kagari was standing infront of Issei, Asia, Kiba, Saji, and Tsubaki.

Kagari: Now that we're here, allow me to explain. You all possess Sacred Gears which makes you valuable in the supernatural world. So, I'll be training you personally.

Issei: Hey, wait a minute! Sona's queen has a Sacred Gear too?!

Tsubaki: Yes, I do.

Saji: Ha! Course she does. Did you not notice, or were you too busy thinkin' about getting in Rias's tits?

Issei: Hey, fuck off!

Kagari unleashed a tiny bit of aura, getting the boys attention.

Kagari: Enough. Arguing will not be tolerated. You're only wasting time when you should be training.

Kagari: Now, Tsubaki Shinra, since you're up first, could you show us your Sacred Gear?

Tsubaki: Understood.

She stood forward and release her large Full Body Mirror which stood infront of her.

Kagari: Ah, The Mirror Alice. Not a bad one if I do say so myself.

Kagari: Having a Sacred Gear like that would make you a dangerous opponent. Tell me, have you achieved Balance Breaker, Tsubaki?

Tsubaki: I apologize to you, Lord Sanashi. But I have yet to achieve Balance Breaker.

Kagari: Well then, we now have a goal set for all of you.

Tsubaki: What may that be?

Kagari: The goal I have for all of you is to achieve your Balance Breaker.

He then turned back to Tsubaki.

Kagari: I believe you have the best chance at achieving it, Tsubaki. The previous user of Mirror Alice was a dear comrade of mine.

She remained composed, but on the inside she was shaking in utter nervousness at hearing this news.

Kagari: Improving your strength would be the best start for you, Tsubaki. However, do not push yourself. Try to find a stronger balance of magic, strength, and control than you do now.

Tsubaki nodded as she took mental notes in her head.

Kagari: As for you, Issei Hyoudou.

Issei: Well, you should know about my badass Sacre--

Kagari: You have the Boosted Gear.

Issei: Eh?

Kagari: It doubles your power every ten seconds and can transfer power to individuals or objects. It can also break through defensive abilities when used properly.

Issei: Damn, this thing is more badass than I thought.

Kagari: Hearing that tells me two things, you're still learning and you haven't achieved your Balance Breaker.

Kagari: As disappointing that is to hear, it is to be expected.

Issei: Seriously.

Kagari: Yes. Yours is challenging but simple, you only have to get stronger.

Issei: *Sighs* Yeah, Yeah, I know. Rias told me that multiple times.

Kagari: But I'll give you a tip as your instructor.

Issei: Hm?

Kagari: As a pawn, you'll need to have more perseverance and resilience when the odds are against you. You must be able to fight against unfair opponents who want to humiliate or kill you.

Issei: Huh, Nice.

Kagari snapped his fingers and a magic circle appeared next to him as a person stepped out. He has red hair and brown eyes, as well as white skin that is stated to be transparent. He was dressed in a dark blue uniform.

Issei: Huh, who the hell is this guy?

Kagari: This is another one of my subordinates, Vasily Tynyanov.

Vasily: So you have called for me, Big Brother?

Kagari: Yes, I'm glad to see you made it, Vasily. There is something I want you to do for me. Do you see the little boy in the red shirt.

Vasily: Hm?

Vasily: Yes. He seems rather weak.

Issei: Hey! Screw you!

Kagari: He is extremely weak, but I have decided to train him and I would like for you to assist me.

Issei: Wait, what?

Kagari: This is your training, Issei. Your goal is to at least land one hit on me. Do that, and you'll be excused from training for the rest of the day.

Issei: Sounds like a piece of cake.

Kagari: However, Vasily here will be preventing you from reaching me. He has permission to strike you if you get too close.

Issei: Aw fu--

Kagari: Begin!

Vasily charged towards Issei with super speed and punched him into a tree.

Asia: Oh no! Issei are you alright?!

Issei: Yeah...I'll be fine...I just...gotta hit him...that's all, right?

Vasily: Sorry, but I won't go easy on you even if you're a weakling.

Kagari: Oh, I forgot to tell you. That boy you just struck over there is The New Red Dragon Emperor.

Vasily: Oh, he is? Well then, that changes everything.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small red cube and threw it into the air, creating a bright light. As the light faded, Vasily was now in a red armor that covers his entire body.

Issei: W-What the hell is that?!

Kagari: It's Vasily's Hunter Armor. He'll be using it in your training. Now then, please continue.

Vasily charged at Issei for another punch, but he ducked as his fist collided with a tree, knocking it over. Seeing this as an opening, Issei ran towards Kagari with his fist ready to deliver a right hook, but his entire arm went through his body and it disappeared into shadows.

Issei: Huh?!

Saji: Wait, where did he go?

Just then, Kagari reappeared behind Saji.

Kagari: Like I said. Your training is very simple. However, I never said that I would make it easy for you, Hyoudou.

Kagari: What stands before you is a magical copy of myself. Each of my copies is identical to me, appearance and all. Your task is to find the real me and land a single strike. Punching is okay, kicking is okay, slapping is okay. That's for you to decide. All you have to do is find me while Vasily will be hunting you down and attack infront you during your search. He's not allowed to kill, but he will harm you.

Issei's Thoughts: (Well, fuck me...)

Vasily: You'd better start running, Red Dragon Emperor.

Issei began running deeper in the forest as Vasily took out a Laser Sword and began flying after him as he began his search for the real Kagari.

Issei: (GOD DAMMIT! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!!)

(Timeskip)

Meanwhile, Inside of the summer home, the real Kagari was sitting down at a table drinking a cup of tea as he watched Kokushibo training with the Knights outside of the window.

Kagari's Thoughts: (Well now, it looks like Vasily and the clones are keeping the Red Dragon busy.)

Just then, a purple magic circle appeared in the living room and someone stepped out of it.

She is a young woman with long red hair and yellow eyes, as well as a buxom figure. She also wore a white labcoat under a black and purple bodysuit that showed off her cleavage and a black skirt with dark brown pantyhose. She was the Head Scientist of The Brotherhood of Shadows, Vitaly Tynyanov.

A/N: If you want to know, Vitaly and Vasily are both from a Mecha Anime called Hundred.

Kagari: Ah, Vitaly. It's good to see you again. Been a while, huh?

Vitaly: It has. So how is my little brother? Is his Full Body Armament operating well?

Kagari: Yes, he's currently using it to train with The Red Dragon right now.

Vitaly: *Sighs* Honestly, I don't know why you decided to take up Zech's offer and train these weaklings.

Kagari: I just owed him a favor, that's all. Besides, it's only going to be like this for 2 months. Plus...

A loud explosion could be heard and Issei's screams were coming from deep in the forest outside.

Kagari: Vasily seems to be having a lot fun with Issei out there.

Vitaly: Of course he is, the little runt has always been like this since we were children.

Kagari: Come on. You shouldn't call your brother a runt, Vitaly.

Vitaly: It's fine. He knows I mean nothing by it.

She reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out a pack of black cigarettes and a match as she stuck one in her mouth and lit it up.

Kagari: Tell me, Vitaly. How have you been holding up? I haven't seen you come out of your lab in a while....and it looks like you haven't gotten much sleep.

Vitaly: I'm fine. I can't complain. I've just been focusing on my research for...well....you know.

Kagari: Yeah, him....

An air of silence fell in the house as the two didn't speak for a few minutes until Kagari spoke again and placed a hand on Vitaly's shoulder.

Kagari: Don't worry, we are going find him. And he'll pay for what he did to you and your brother.

Vitaly: "....."

Kagari: I have spies searching for him throughout every area of the Underworld. Wherever he is, he won't be able to hide forever.

Vitaly: You really make it sound so easy sometimes, you know?

Kagari: I made you a promise when you joined my side, and intend to keep it.

Kagari held out a hand towards her.

Kagari: Come on, Vivi. I think that you should take a break and lay down for a while.

Vitaly took his hand and they walked towards the couch. Kagari took of her labcoat and laid her body down gently on the soft pillows, and grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her.

Vitaly: Heh, I'm not some little girl you have to watch over, you know? I'm a grown woman after all...

Kagari: Yes, that is true...

Kagari: But you're also a grown woman with a wounded heart, Vivi. You know you cannot hide that from me. I'm always going to be here if you need me. He wasn't grateful for you, that was his mistake. But I'll always be grateful for you, remember that.

Vitaly: Well, I'll be damned...Hearing that actually made me...kind of happy. You know, back when we first met...?

Kagari: Seeing that beautiful smile of yours makes me happy as well, Vivi.

Vitaly: Who said....you could...call me...that..?

Vitaly closed her eyes as she finally drifted off to sleep. Kagari leaned in a gave her a light kiss on her cheek.

Kagari: Sweet dreams, Vivi. You've earned it.

~*~*~

Chapter 4 is done, The First Day of Training has begun. I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter. Along with that, I hope you liked me adding Vitaly and her younger brother, Vasily.
Chapter 5 will be more about the results for the first training day and plans for the future.

Until then, I'll leave you with this question.

What are your thoughts on Vitaly Tynyanov and Vasily Tynyanov?

Let me know in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 65 6
Just work
39 0 24
Part three of the Anastasia Drakor series.
456 20 17
Something really Bizarre I guess.
6K 84 4
Solomon reader with magical capabilities of other animes(essentially combining a bit of Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon[everything made by human hands ge...