social suicide ━ riverdale

By -imbisexualwhocares

❝ i'm shocked i'm still alive, it's social suicide! ❞ ˑ ◌ ִ 🪺 ፧ ּ ִ ݊ ʚ ɞ ׁ ֢ ㇴ ۫ 𝙖 𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙙... More

𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚
━ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦
━ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰
━ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

━ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

13 1 0
By -imbisexualwhocares

❝ i got wrapped up in the game again. ❞

ⅰv. 𝙞 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙩, 𝙨𝙤 𝙞 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙞𝙩, 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙞𝙩
'𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣

NOW, CARLY WAS AT HOME IN HER ROOM she then picks up her phone and texts Toni. She got Toni's number during their introduction to each other.

heyy, want to come over
so i can hide your tattoos? - carls ☆

sure. i'll bring sweet pea
and fangs! what's ur
address? - toni ☀︎

(address) see u later! - carls ☆

see ya! - toni ☀︎

Carly smiles and goes downstairs. Carly sees her parents in the small living room, talking to each other. The brunette walks over to them then sits next to her mother.

Carly stares at them with a smile. It was a couple seconds before her mother turned to her.

"Yes?" Janice asked her daughter.

"Oh, I just wanted to say that three of my friends are coming over." Carly smiles.

"Three friends?"

"You have friends?" Albert said making his wife nudge him.

"Now, I do." Carly chuckles.

"What's their names?" Janice asked with a smile.

"A girl named Toni, and two boys named Sweet Pea and Fangs."

"What kind of names are those?" Albert asked with a confused look.

"Honestly, what I thought, too."

"Boys?" Janice teases.

"Mom, no. I don't like any of them."

"You sure?"

"What?"

"Cause your blushing."

Carly scoffed, "I don't blush." Carly chuckles then looks at her father with a serious look, "I blush?"

"Yeah. Like, very bad."

"Anyways, their coming over soon so please, for the love of God, do not embarrass me." Carly pleads them.

"Oh, you should invite them for dinner tonight." Janice smiled, excitedly at Carly who groans.

"Oh, God."

They then hear a knock on the door and Carly smiles.

"That's them! I'll get the door." Carly says, getting up from the couch and going over to the door.

Carly unlocks the door and opens it up and the first thing she saw was Toni's face, behind the petite girl was Sweet Pea and Fangs.

"Hello! Come in!"

The three serpents step into the house then Carly closes and locks the door behind them.

Janice and Albert stand up and goes over to the teens.

"Hi, I'm Janice, and this is my husband, Albert." Janice wraps her arms around Albert's arm as she smiles at the three teens.

"I'm Toni, and that's Sweet Pea and Fangs." Toni smiled at both of the adults.

"We were wondering if you guys wanted to join us for dinner tomorrow tonight." Janice said, as her husband looked at the tall serpent with his arms crossed as he noticed Sweet Pea's tattoo on his neck.

"We would love that, Mrs. Mitchell." Toni said before Sweet Pea and Fangs had a chance to speak up.

"Well, my friends and I need to cover their tattoos so see you later!" Carly said to her parents before leading the three serpents upstairs.

Albert looks at his wife as the four teens go up to Carly's room, "Should we be worried that two boys and a girl is in her room? Because that girl is definitely apart of...well, you know. I don't want to come off as rude."

Janice chuckles at his panicked expression, "No. Their good kids. They wouldn't do that, I promise. You know our daughter isn't like that."

"Foundation or the uniform?" Carly asked Sweet Pea, who shrugged in response. "We'll try foundation first."

The two of them were in the bathroom as Fangs and Toni talked to each other while sitting on Carly's bed. The door of the bathroom was shut only a little bit, so the other teens didn't think they were doing something. Carly already covered Fangs and Toni's tattoos, now she was just doing Sweet Peas.

Carly boost's herself onto the bathroom sink so she could reach Sweet Pea's neck where his tattoo was placed.

"Damn, how tall are you?" Carly asked, grabbing a foundation brush and putting some foundation on Sweet Pea's neck.

"6'2." Sweet Pea answered. "That's cold." He whined, grabbing Carly's arm who chuckled at his reaction to the foundation hitting his skin.

"Oh, don't be such a baby." Carly laughed. "So, is that a no for foundation and a yes for the turtleneck?"

"Maybe, yeah."

"Suit yourself."

Carly grabs the uniform and hands it over to Sweet Pea.

"You know, I never thought I would be friends with gang members." Carly said, smiling at the tall boy in front of her.

"We're not a gang."

"Then what are you?"

"A family."

"Cheesy."

"What the hell? Guys?" Jughead said as he walked in the student lounge, seeing Toni and Sweet Pea who were in uniforms talking to Carly, who stood next to Sweet Pea.

The three notice Jughead and walk over to where he was standing.

"Weatherbee gave them to us. Said he understood that not every Southside student had the means to purchase Riverdale High-acceptable clothes. He thinks this will help us fit in."

"Where's Fogarty?"

"He wouldn't wear it. So, they suspended him." Sweet Pea answered the Jones boy.

"So, our choices are conform or be cast out." Jughead said, needing some confirmation.

"Yeah." Toni confirmed.

Now, they were in a classroom with all the Serpents and there was a picture of a snake wrapped around a sword and there was the word Swords above it while the word Serpents was below it.

Jughead stood in front of all the Serpents, wearing the same uniform as everyone else.

Carly was sitting beside him, feeling a little bit too intimidated to sit with her friends.

"Welcome to the inaugural meeting of the Swords and Serpents Club." Jughead said.

"Which is what, exactly?" Toni asked.

"Like I told Forgarty to lure him back, we are a gaming group, sanctioned by Mr. Weatherbee, himself. Where like-minded students can meet and concoct world-building, role-playing scenarios, inhabiting fantastical heroes and dispatching mythological creatures."

"No, but really."

"It's a club. For us. A safe haven where we can be Serpents, in school hours, under everyone's noses. We won't shed our skins. We're lying low, in the tall grass."

"This some bullshit." Carly huffs.

Carly was sitting currently on a chair in the Whyte Wyrm in front of Toni who was behind the bar, serving people drinks and wiping the bar counter.

"I just don't get why you guys are being treated the way you are. You and the Northsiders are mostly the same. You guys are still kids for god's sake in humanity." Carly rants to Toni making her sigh.

"Please don't tell me your siding with what Jones said last time. I mean, I don't want you to completely spiral like he did last time." Toni shakes her head.

"I kind of understood where he came from." Carly said making Toni groan and throw her head back annoyed. "I walked out too, remember?"

"Yeah, I do. I don't think I've ever thought about hurting you so much more." Toni scoffs. "Like I wanted to hurt you in the first place."

"Yeah, I was about to say I'm the one who helped with the covering tattoos, remember?" Carly laughed.

♥︎ ━ -ɪᴍʙɪsᴇxᴜᴀʟᴡʜᴏᴄᴀʀᴇs sᴘᴇᴀᴋs! ━ ♥︎

HELLO
how are you? good? that's good.
I'm happy for you.

I know it's been a while but I'm back better than ever!! I also got logged out of this account and almost had a
heart attack 😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
172K 1.6K 11
Basically what's in the title... have a sexy imagination... 🙃 Top: Jungkook Bottom: Jimin Some Jimin is top..but Jungkook is mostly top. Tell me i...
3.4K 77 16
It was done. He was shot dead. It had happened a few years ago now. He had sacrificed himself for everyone. He shouldn't have done it... But what if...
468K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...