Twisted Love ➶︎𝔍𝖎𝖐𝖔𝖔𝖐

De gcf_minkook

In which Park Jimin pretends to be his identical twin sister and marries a ruthless mafia leader named Jeon J... Mai multe

♡Characters♡
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20

Chapter 19

2.1K 127 24
De gcf_minkook

Jeon Jungkook finally knows the truth, the truth about everything his wife has been hiding from him.

He now knows that Park Jimin is pretending to be his identical twin sister and Jungkook's wife, Minji.

He knows that Park Jimin had taken his twin sister's place and married him to protect her & their family.

Jungkook realises that this whole time, he was, in fact, married to the midget devil PJM, Park Jimin, and not to his beautiful angel, Park Minji, or Jeon Minji as he calls his wife.

It shocked him to the core when the truth finally registered in his brain. He couldn't believe that he was so naive to let that midget deceive him! Oh! Boy, was Jungkook pissed!

Jungshook is the accurate word to describe Jungkook's reaction to when he realised the whole thing. He was utterly stunned when it registered in his mind that all this time, he had been married to Jimin and not Minji.

It all makes sense to Jungkook now. As to why his wifey refused to tell him the truth about her twin brother, Park Jimin, it's all because she was never Park Minji, or Jeon Minji or whatsoever. It was because she is Park Jimin!

And, Jeon Jungkook, the Mafia King, has been blinded by love to realise it sooner. You know what they say, love makes you blind, and that statement is very true, Jeon Jungkook is a perfect example for it.

The most powerful & dangerous mafia leader, Jeon Jungkook, has been deceived by the Park family. And, oh! boy, Jungkook is pissed at them, especially at Park Jimin, his fake wifey.

The Mafia King Jeon Jungkook finally knows the complete truth. But the million dollar question is, how did Jungkook even get to know the truth? Well, allow me to explain...

Earlier on the same day,

Jungkook was driving home after finishing his work at the Jeon Mafia HQ.

He steps on the accelerator, increasing the speed of the pitch-black Lamborghini as he heads to his mansion with his thoughts filled with determination and resolve to unravel the secrets his wife has been keeping from him.

Jungkook felt resolute and unswerving about finding the truth about Park Jimin, in one way or another. He had his mind fixated on finding the truth and only the truth.

He is the most powerful & dangerous mafia leader in the world, isn't he? So, how can he let his wifey make a fool out of himself? Thus, he will make sure he knows the truth before the end of the day.

Jungkook pulled up his black Lamborghini in front of his mansion. He came home fully determined and mind fixated on finding answers to his burning questions about Park Jimin.

At the same time, as if on cue, his wifey baby exits the mansion with a black bag hung over his shoulders.

Jungkook was about to step out of the car and confront his wife then and there but stop his actions, deciding against it as he witnesses his wifey's odd behaviour.

'Where is she going at this late hour?'

A frown makes its way to Jungkook's handsome face and settles there seeing his dear wife act weirdly.

Jimin suspiciously darts his eyes around, checking his surroundings in a lazy manner to see if someone is watching him. In Jimin's defense usually no one ever saw him and his friends sneaking out to work, so he assumed it would be the same today and felt too lazy to thoroughly look around and that was the biggest mistake Jimin made.

Jeon Jungkook, who was still inside the Lamborghini, scrutinises his wifey's every move with a frown plastered on his face.

'Why is she acting so suspicious... What are you up to, Minji? What are you hiding from me?'

Jimin lazily walks off while clutching onto his black bag tightly, still unaware of the pair of brown doe eyes that never left him even as he left.

Without wasting anytime, Jungkook buckles his seat belt again and reignites the Lambo.

"I'll find what you are hiding from me, Minji... you just wait." Jungkook mumbles to himself and furrows his brows.

With his lower lip stuck between his teeth, he turns the black Lambo around and follows behind his wifey.

》7FATES nightclub

Jungkook quietly and stealthily tailed Jimin all the way to 7FATES while maintaining a fair distance so the latter won't notice him.

'What is she going to 7FATES at this time?'

'Perhaps she's here to party... just like the first day I saw her here...'

Jungkook smacks his lips and squints his eyes, continuing to watch his wifey from a distance after assuming that Jimin is here enjoy with her friends.

But the next thing his wifey does is head toward the club back entrance, proving the mafia's assumptions wrong.

Jimin enters inside like it was a daily occurrence, which, by the way, was done daily. Seeing the way his wifey disappeared behind the club doors, Jungkook's eyes enlargeed, and a confused expression settled on his face.

'Why did she enter the club from the backdoor?! As I know, only staff and authorised people can enter through the back. Then why did Minji go in? And go in so casually? So casual as if it was fine every single day by her..'

Jungkook deeply frowns and tuts before driving towards his usual parking spot. The mafia boss parks the Lamborghini in the parking slot that is reserved for him.

He taps his fingers on the steering wheel as he impatiently glances at the club door, anticipating for his wife to exit.

A few minutes pass by, and still, there is no sign of the mafia's wife.

'Oh! Maybe she's here to meet PJM. Today, I'll catch them red-handed'

A smirk creeps onto Jungkook's thin lips as an idea pops up to his mind. He has a perfect opportunity to find the truth & confront his wifey.

Jungkook hurriedly unbuckles his seat belt and gets off the elegant Lamborghini, looking like the drop-dead gorgeous mafia boss that he is.

He hastened to the back entrance and leans against the wall. He turns his head left & right and checks his surroundings, making sure no one saw him.

Devilishly smiling, he takes the door handle in his hand and quietly and discreetly opens the door slightly, just enough for him to peek in through the open space.

And as he expected, there stands Park Jimin on the other side, wearing the club uniform and holding a black mask in his hand.

But to his surprise, he sees no sign of his wifey, who he swore he saw enter the place a couple of minutes ago.

Jungkook's doe eyes roam around curiously in search of his wifey baby, but apart from the evil little midget standing in front of the huge mirror hung on the wall, there is no sign of another person.

The place has a few cubicles adjoining the wall that is set apart for employees to use as changing rooms, a large mirror hung on the wall, a couple of wooden chairs lined against the wall and a black bag resting atop of one of the chairs.

'Wait a minute!! A black bag?!'

Yes, a black bag! The same black bag the mafia's wifey brought in!

'That is the same bag Minji had with her.... That means I really did see her coming in here, I knew I wasn't hallucinating. But where is she?'

Jungkook looks over his shoulder to see if his wifey, Minji, might have exited the building and is on her way out, but seeing nothing, he turns back and peeks through the ajar door again.

'She couldn't have exited without being seen by me... She has to be nearby.... But I only see that devil kid get.'

Then, Jungkook's attention settles on Jimin, who is now holding a mask in his hand and mumbling something that Jungkook can't quite decipher.

He scans PJM from top to bottom, taking in his cute baby chick like figure.

Jungkook observes Jimin's facial expressions thoroughly, plump lips pouty, eyes shooting daggers to the mask in his hand, the way the shorter looks reminds the mafia leader so much of his cute wifey's angry face.

'My wifey baby would also glare at me with a pout adoring her lips whenever I steal kisses from her or tease her.'

Jimin's mad face is unbelievably identical to his wifey, Minji's angry face. It's as if they are literally the same person.

'They surely are identical twins..'

Jungkook checks Jimin out while slowly blinking, astonished at the similarity between Minji and her twin brother.

And that's when Jungkook's sharp brown eyes finally catch a silver moon necklace peeking from under Jimin's uniform, looking as if an epitome of a moon hiding behind clouds.

'Hold up! Did I see it right?? Is he wearing a Silver Moon Necklace!?!'

It's not just a silver moon necklace. It is THE Silver Moon necklace that Jungkook gifted his cute wifey, but here he is seeing the necklace stealer, Park Jimin, wearing that same necklace once again?!

The shines brightly as if it's announcing its presence to the mafia leader, and at that minute, Jungkook knows it is the same necklace he bought for his wifey baby, Minji.

'But why is the necklace stealer wearing Minji's Silver Moon necklace, again!??'

Jungkook's jaw drops, and eyes widen in shock when realisation hits him like a scary white truck in kdramas.

'Could it be? The necklace stealer-no, I mean, Park Jimin and my wifey t-the same person?!'

'No way!! What are you thinking, Jeon Jungkook! That's absurd! hahaha! How can you even think of something like that....... but what if it's the truth?'

While shaking his head in denial, Jungkook fishes his phone out from his pant pocket in a hurry and swiftly dials his wifey's number, deep down praying that the thing he assumed is wrong.

Jungkook places his phone on his ear, and as soon as he hears the first ring, PJM's phone ringing tone reverberates loudly, and after a second, his wifey's sweet voice is heard from the other side.

Jimin answers his phone and speaks in a worried tone, making Jungkook completely freeze on the spot.

"Yeoboseyo!.... Jungkook?! Hello? Can you hear me?? Yah! Pabo, are you there??" He can faintly hear his wifey's voice from the other end, but he doesn't respond even when Jimin continues to address him with a concern-laced voice.

That was it. He can see PJM's lips moving in sync with the honey voice of his worried wife coming from his phone, and that was enough for Jungkook to vouch his doubts.

Jungkook is fills with an intense desire to confront Jimin, to burst in and demand an explanation. He longs to understand why Jimin deceived him, but he finds himself unable to utter a single word.

'My wifey is...... Park Jimin!!?'

Jeon Jungkook is left utterly speechless, unable to express his emotions and thoughts as he struggles to comprehend the situation.

With a shaky hand, he hastily ends the call, not wanting to hear Minji's-no, not Minji's but Park Jimin's voice further.

After placing his phone back in his uniform pocket, Jimin walks away to serve the customers at the club, oblivious of an utterly shocked Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook staggers away from the backdoor with doe ogle eyes and agape mouth. Hurt, shocked, and betrayed are the best words to describe the mafia's current feelings.

Truth be told, Jeon Jungkook absolutely loathes liars! But more than anything being lied to by a loved one is the thing that he despises the most in the whole world, and Park Jimin had done exactly that, lied to him.

All this time, the little evil midget devil, Park Jimin has been deceiving him, and Jungkook was too blindly in love with his wifey baby to has been way up in the clouds, too blind to realise the truth sooner

He is in great disbelief when he realises that the midget devil, PJM, that e met at 7FATES and the beautiful angel, Park Minji, he coincidentally met on the exact same day are actually identical twins.

This whole time, the devil has been living under the same roof as him while being disguised as an angel. Park Jimin, the little evil devil, has been disguised as his beautiful angel, Park Minji, and had been fooling him this entire time!

The truth settles in, crumbling the world around Jungkook, a whirlwind of emotions engulfed his heart. There is a pang in his heart, and an agonising headache plagues him.

He feels a mix of anger, sadness, and disbelief as his thoughts became a tangled web of confusion and hurt because the person he loves the most have stabbed him in the back, shattering his trust into a million pieces. It was as if a storm was raging inside him, thundering in his chest and casting a foreboding shadow.

The mafia boss clamps his hand over his mouth as he unconsciously walks backwards, backing away from the club door with utter shock evident in his handsome face.

"T-this can't be!! N-no! M-Minji? J-Jimin? Ani!! Arrgghh!!! What the fck is going on!?!" He mumbles, pulling his hair in frustration.

He spends a couple of minutes going through different stages of mental breakdown while processing the new information.

Jungkook dwandles to the front of the club and gazes at the eye-catching neon name sign of the club, 7FATES, with dull eyes.

How did this even happen? How did he marry a man? And where is minji? So, was he falling for a man this whole time?! But JK was not gay!!! He is straight!!

...or is he??

Jeon Jungkook stumbles as he makes his way inside 7FATES with his mind in haze. He was frustrated and seriously in need of some alcohol in his system to clear his mind.

Harshly pushing past the sweaty and wild crowd, who are drowning themselves in alcohol, he makes his way to the bar area. He grabs the nearest alcohol bottle and chugs the whole bottle in one go without hesitation to diminish his frustration.

Keep going on with gulping down the throat burning alcohol JK discerns PJM, serving drinks to a young pair from the corner of his eyes, making his insides burn in rage.

'Just punch him in the face! Just do it, Jeon!! Punch him!!...'

He strides toward the shorter and grabs the older's wrist he forcefully turns him around. Now, the two stands face to face as the mafia's anger increases by each passing second.

He grasped the smaller one's collar and clenched his fist, causing Jimin to wince in pain and let out an agonising shriek.

Even though all the drunkards at the club heard Jimin's cries, Jungkook is deaf to it as his hatred toward Jimin blinds him.

"Midget!!" He blurts out in a breathy voice, alcohol smell emitting out of his mouth and faned Jimin's masked face. The next moment, the taller raises his fist in the air.

The mafia was ready to punch PJM in his pretty face, but seeing the latter's scared brown eyes, the same eyes that turned into crescents when smiling, didn't sit right with him.

Those same orbs stared at him with fondness, the same eyes that disappear turning into the most beautiful eye smile in the world when he's grinning and the same eyes that he loves the most.

How can he even think about punching the smaller when he looked up at him with so much fright evident in his brown orbs?

His heart aches, not allowing him to punch the smaller man despite the boiling fury inside him.

'I can't...'

Jungkook hesitantly retracts his fist and rests it on his side but doesn't let go of the other's collar.

JK grinds his teeth, shooting daggers at the shorter feeling angry at himself for being too soft to hit the tiny human in front of him. Nevertheless, his fury toward the said tiny human doesn't subside.

The Mafia King felt like yelling out loud ot maybe even letting go of his ferocious mafia facade and question Jimin as to why he did all this, why he deceived him, but he couldn't voice out anything as no words came out of his mouth. It felt too painful for him to speak.

That's when the club owner, Kim Seokjin, rushed in glory hearing the commotion. He audiably gasps seeing Jungkook clutching, his employee, PJM's collar vehemently, glowering like a bull seeing red.

After catching sight of his shocked Jin hyung, Jungkook immediately releases the smaller from his iron grip.

Seokjin questions them both with a stern tone, but all Jungkook can see is his hyungs lips moving, but not a single word his hyung is saying registered in his mind.

The married couple stands in silence without replying to the oldest, Jin waves his hand in the air, dismissing PJM with a sigh. Jimin hastily runs out of the club without looking back.

The mafia leader, however, gazes at space, caught in a trance even when Jin stands in front of him with a serious expression evident in his worldwide handsome face.

"You are coming with me, Jeon!" Jin declares before grabbing the youngers wrist and dragging him away from the curious eyes of the drunk people.

The club drunkards love gossip and getting a gossip about The Mafia King is like finding hidden treasure to them that's why Jin wanted to get away from the nosy drunks and privately talk with his troubled baby bro.

Jungkook allowed Jin to lead the way to wherever they were headed as he knew he would be aimlessly walking or stroming out to lash out on Jimin by now. Thus, letting Jin drag him wherever the latter wanted was the best option.

Jin entered the nearest VIP room and frees the youngers wrist. The oldest places his hand on his hips and arches a brow, flashing an enraged scowl at JK.

"YAH!! What was that all about?!" Jin shouts, causing the mafia boss, JK, to flinch a little.

"Was this the reason you insisted so many times to make PJM your personal waiter?! So you can take revenge from him!? No, Kook! No! I won't sit back and watch you bullying my employees!! I know you have a hot-temper, but that doesn't give you the right to take it out on him, Kook!" Jin berates Jungkook, piercing holes through the younger with his fierece glare.

Kim Seokjin is like an older brother figure for Jungkook, and Jin takes his job as the younger's hyung very seriously. Therefore, he isn't going to approve of the younger misdeeds.

Jin doesn't fear the mafia king as he knows the younger is a big softie on the inside, and only a few very lucky people get to see that side of him.

"J-Jin h-hyung..." Jungkook weakly stammers with quivering lips as he looked at his hyung through his watery eyes.

The next moment, a lone tear rolls down Jungkook's cheek, causing Jin's eyes to widen and his jaw to slightly open from astonishment.

Jeon Jungkook is crying!? Yes, the most dangerous and powerful mafia king in the world, Jeon Jungkook, is actually crying!

Jungkook feels great sorrow taking over him. He was betrayed and lied to by his own wifey. Can he even call him his wifey anymore? That's a question Jungkook needs to find the answer to in a different time.

Previously, he was most definitely furious at Park Jimin, but once his rage reached its pinnacle, there was only a steep slope downwards toward sadness.

The sight of the younger crying makes Jin's heart weak. He loves Jungkook as his own brother, and he can't bear to see him hurt, but right now, he's not going to forgive the younger just because he sheds a few tears.

Now, don't get Jin wrong , he does really love Jungkook and everything, but if the younger think crying crocodile tears will get him out of trouble. He most definitely thought wrong!

Jin closes his mouth and narrows his eyes, showing Jungkook that he isn't going to buy his fake cries and forgive him.

Jungkook, however, doesn't notice his hyung's skeptical expression as shinning tears blur his vision. Big salty tears continuously roll down the mafia king's cheeks and fall to the ground, painting the club grounds with sparkling tears.

"Jeon, if you are faking this, so I will drop this, then you are dead wrong! I'm not going to let you down that eas-" Jin's strict voice gets cut off when Jungkook lunges at him and hugs him tightly.

"I-It hurts h-hyung.. *sob* Sh-He *sob* l-lied..." Jungkook mumbles between his loud sobs, doe eyes red and watery as tears gather together to blur his sight before jumping off and sliding down his cheeks.

Confusion is written all over Jin's handsome face as the younger rest, his head on the older's broad shoulder, and resumes wailing like a baby. And that alone is enough for the older to realise that the younger one isn't faking his cries.

Jungkook sheds his ruthless and cold-hearted mafia boss demeanour and completely breaks down, unafraid to reveal his vulnerable and soft side to Jin.

"Oh my god! Jungkookah!? Tell hyung what's going on. Why are you crying? Why were you going to hit PJM?? What happened between you two? And who lied to you?" Jin asks worriedly as he softly caresses the youngers back in a comforting way.

"E-everything w-was a lie h-hyung..*sob* a-all of it l-lies." Jungkook states in a muffled voice as his face is pressed tightly against Jin's worldwide shoulder.

Jungkook's muffled voice cracks, making it hard for the older to make sense of the things the younger said between his loud sobs.

"What are you mumbling about? I can't understand anything you are saying, Kook... First stop crying and tell hyung what's wrong." Jin serenely says, pulling away from Jungkook and wiping away teardrops from the younger's stained cheeks.

Jungkook sucks in a deep breath, inhaling deeply before letting out a long, soothing exhale. He repeates the same process a couple of times and manages to compose himself.

"H-Hyung... *sigh* ... PJM is my wife." Jungkook declares in a hoarse voice, looking directly at Jin with a serious expression.

Silence...

More silence...

The VIP room fell into complete silence, so quiet that even the sound of a pin dropping could be heard.

"Haha hahik hikha *windshield wiper laugh*" Jin's infamous windshield laugh echoes, breaking the tranquillity of the VIP room.

"Kook, what are you spouting? Did you hit your head or something?? Listen carefully, PJM is not your wife, Jeon Minji is. PJM is a waiter at my club." Jin speaks slowly as if he's explaining something to a baby while Jungkook throws him an exasperated look.

"I think you should get your brain checked or maybe get some therapy!? I know a good therapy place. The doctor is also good with couples. You know, like those couple therapy doctors? You should go there with your wifey. I think your love for Minji has done something to your brain." Jin jeers with a chuckle, still not buying what Jungkook is saying.

"Hyung, I'm serious!" Jungkook declares, giving Seokjin a fed up look.

"WAIT, WHAT?! You're serious!" Jin shouts, voice high-pitch as he stares at JK with an astound expression adorning his beautiful face.

"My wife is not Jeon Minji. She-no, I mean HE is PJM... Park Jimin." Jungkook answers after heaving a sigh.

Jungkook doesn't know how to feel. Should he be sad or angry? Should he cry or yell? What he is supposed to do is a mystery to himself.

Jin blinks confusedly and opens and closes his mouth like a fish, unable to process what the younger said.

"But, how do you know that!?" Jin questions after quietly thinking for a long while.

Jungkook starts elaborating on the previous events from the moment he went to Parks house to find the truth about Park Jimin to the moment he was about to land a punch on Park Jimin's masked face at 7FATES.

As he told everything to his hyung he wished it was a dream, a nightmare that he would wake up soon and realise all of this was just a bad dream and his wifey baby, Minji would be at home waiting for him, but it wasn't a dream. He was very much awake, and in front of his eyes, the secrets unravelled, making his throat dry and heart break into millions of pieces.

"Hm.. So, let me get this straight, Park Minji isn't your wifey. PJM is your wifey, who is Park Jimin. And apparently, Park Jimin was deceiving us all this whole time by pretending to be Minji, his identical twin sister. Am I right?" Jin inquires after listening to Jungkook's very, very, very long explanation and earns a nod from the raven haired man.

"Yes, and that's why Jimin was wearing the silver moon necklace and why the Parks kept on lying about Park Jimin's whereabouts." Jungkook adds with a sad smile.

"I seriously need some alcohol in my body. Come on, let's grab a drink. At this point, I feel like I also need therapy." Jin jokes and takes a tequila bottle from the glass table near him.

He sits down on one of the chesterfield chairs and gestures the younger to do the same before filling up their glasses with pure tequila.

"So, are you gay?" Jin asks after gulping down a glass of tequila, earning a bewildered expression from Jungkook. "I mean, if you think about it, you were infatuated by Minji's looks, but then you did really fall in love with your wifey, who is a man. That means you fell in love with Park Jimin. Which technically means you are gay." Jin says, biting his lips as he tries to suppress his laugh

JK gulped down the drink in one go and slamed the empty glasses son the bar counter. "THAT'S NOT THE POINT! & I'M LEAVING!"

'What nonsense! I'm not gay! I'm not in love with a man and surely NOT Park Jimin! Me, gay? Huh! That's just absurd!... right?'

》Jeon Mansion

It's past midnight when Jungkook returns to his dark-themed mansion. He was met with Jimin, but he just lashed out on the smaller and went inside his room and slamed his door shut.

"How dare you deceive me, Minji... or should I say, Park Jimin!" The mafia king tightens his first in rage.

"You will pay for deceiving me, Park Jimin!" Jungkook oathes, intoned speaking through gritted teeth.

He is furious, and he needs something to take it out on!

Jungkook grasps a vase nearby and hurls it across the room. Just like that, the mafia begins throwing & breaking things inside his room furiously.

JK takes his anger by kicking & punching the lavish couch, throwing vases on the floor, and knocking off the night lamps.

After throwing a tantrum, the mafia plops himself on his huge, comfortable bed and immediately passes out from the large amount of alcohol in his system and the exhausting incidents that happened.

Simultaneously, Jimin uncomfortably tosses and turns, feeling extremely lonely by sleeping all alone on the enormous bed.

It seems like without his hubby, the wifey is having a hard time falling asleep. But slowly, he also drifts off to the dream world.

》Jeon Mafia HQ

Meanwhile, in the pitch-black darkness, a mint haired man sits in front of a computer, energetically typing as he stares directly at the dim blue light of the computer.

"Bingo!" Suga exclaims, happily as a smug smirk plays on his lips.

After getting orders from JK, Suga pours his blood, sweat, and tears in finding information about Jhope. And a couple of hours later, voilà! He finally found Jhope's information and all thanks to the remark the red-head made about helping Tae to find him.

He remembers Tae mentioning a guy named Jung Hoseok, and luckily for him, Jung Hoseok and Jhope are the same person.

"At last, I found you... Jung Hoseok." Yoongi utters to himself, the malicious smirk never leaving his face.

♡♡♡

Hi, my cuties!

This chapter is more of a repeat of the last one from Jungkook's side, I hope you guys liked it.

So, what do you think will happen? Is jungkook in love with Jimin? If so, will he accept his feelings for Jimin? Or will he search for the REAL Minji?

Stay tuned to find out!

Please vote & comment

-AV-

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.1M 41K 66
In which both Park Jimin, a 20 year old and Jeon Jungkook, a 22 year old are forced to get married because of their parents. Jimin starts to fall in...
3.7K 378 10
𝑨 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒍, 𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏-𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒅𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒃𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒅�...
53.3K 2.3K 38
[Mafia au] Jeon Jungkook, a heartless, ruthless yet respected mafia leader. He don't spare anyone who messed with him. The sudden appearance of a boy...
269K 10.5K 39
When CEO jungkook who is also a mafia leader meets park jimin a normal college student. Destiny has it's plan and so they fall in love, but it comes...