Prince Tiger & The Russian Be...

By Ahmedakayed

Prince Tiger is a senior official in the UK Home Office. He gets acquainted with a Russian general and offers... More

Characters
Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Twenty

8 0 0
By Ahmedakayed

Prince Tiger, along with Nikola, Vlad, and Fedir, were walking around the bank hall and saw the employees' offices, and queues of customers.

Nikolai: Where is the main vault of the bank?

Prince Tiger: We will access the electronic system... a few minutes... Ah, the safe is on the second floor, which is a hall... It is great, but in a system to open the gate, there is a responsible employee and there are codes that are issued immediately and changed.

Nikolai: It's no use.

Prince Tiger: "Wait, I will do a deceptive satellite intervention.".

The employee spoke on the phone... Then he took the keys from the drawer and called the employee in charge, "Hello, Mr. Charlie, please, the work is to issue the code to enter the vault." He began to wait, "Yes, you must get the director's permission... Okay, I will wait."

Prince Tiger started laughing and the customers started looking and searching for the one laughing.

The employee's phone rang, "Hello... Yes, the code will arrive in an envelope... Thank you."

Prince Tiger: Let's all follow the employee in charge of the treasury.

Fedir got scared, "What if we're not in a state of invisibility?"

They started walking behind the employee and he started turning around several times. He could hear the sounds of feet and breathing and muffled laughter... The employee reached the guard and signed the entry book, so the guard opened the door for him.

So Vlad grabbed the guard and pushed him away, so everyone entered and Vlad remained waiting with the guard.

The employee started opening the safe door, so they entered behind him, Nikolai and Fedir were astonished by the large amount of money and Platinum and gold alloys.

Prince Tiger began whispering to Nikolai: Now we can take whatever we want.

Nikolai: We need to move it all... We need a truck.

Prince Tiger: It's okay... but where is the truck from?

Nikolai: I'll tell Vlad to get one.

Feder: The clerk might come out and close the door.

Prince Tiger: Take whatever dollars you want, Fedir, and put it in your pocket when the employee leaves, it will be tomorrow.

Nikolai approached the employee who was checking the files and assets and gave him a strong blow on his head, he fell to the ground unconscious, and Prince Tiger began opening the boxes in the meantime, Fedir went out and went to Vlad and whispered to him and told him that they needed a big truck for transportation of the Money and bullion.

Vlad: Well, what will you do with the guard?

Fedir: Go out and get the truck and I will take care of everything.

Vlad ran out of the bank gate and started watching the cars, and suddenly a bright flash came to him, "Mr. Vlad. This is me, the satellite employee." Vlad smiled and laughed... "The truck will come soon... We made someone to call the truck company and request a truck." Vlad rejoiced, and suddenly he saw a large truck standing in front of him on the Side of the road "Vlad, a man will come and sign the papers and receive the keys to the truck from the driver... Follow him

And take the keys from him quickly."

Half an hour passed, and Nikolai, carrying large bags, was leaving the bank and heading to the truck. "Fedir, open the gate the bag contains ten million dollars."

Fedir was astonished: How many bags like that are there?

Nikolai: About forty bags.

Fedir: Shall you come and carry them with you?

Nikolai: Someone has to stay in the truck.

Prince Tiger, Vlad, and Nikolai were carrying the bags to the truck and returning again to the bank.

Until the truck was filled with bags.

Nikolai was sad: Prince Tiger, we must carry it, but it is cumbersome, and we must descend the gate stairs.

Prince Tiger: There is a cart on which we can put the bullion and a ladder for the carts at the gate.

Everyone started putting the platinum and gold bars on the cart and started dragging it to the truck.

It was getting late, and the bank closing time was approaching.

Prince Tiger: We put about less than a billion dollars in the truck... Now let's all go.

Vlad: Where?

Nikolai took out a pistol from his pocket: To Russia...it is ours and we will head to the port and then we carry it on the ship and to Moscow... Don't worry, it's the price for our efforts to help Britain, and I will give it to you... Millions of them, don't worry, do the work, or the bullets will fly.

Vlad was driving the truck and Nikolai was sitting on his right, guiding and directing him how to drive.

Nikolai: At every turn, be careful to drive slowly and gradually.

In the back seat sat Prince Tiger, happy.

The truck was speeding up and Vlad turned on the radio to the American songs and music channel.

Prince Tiger: We will arrive in two days. What do you think Fedir is doing at the back?

Nikolai: He is inside, and the door is closed from the outside. There are air holes in the truck bed

Let him sleep and then he will drive the truck after Vlad sleeps.

Vlad laughed: How much will you give us, Nikolai?

Nikolai: This will be decided by the officers at the port.

Hours passed and the truck was moving quickly as it crossed the states suddenly, they saw a Lada car in it, Russian soldiers appear in front of them and to their right, then disappear while they are laughing.

Nikolai: Vlad, never stop for anyone.

Prince Tiger started drinking beer and eating tortilla chips. "I will buy an apartment in Russia."

What about Russian citizenship, Nikolai?

Nikolai: I will follow up on this issue with the relevant administration.

Suddenly, the Lada appeared on Nikolai's right, and one of the soldiers shouted, "Hello, General Nikolai. Don't worry, we will guard you until you reach the port, hahaha."

Nikolai: Thank you for all your appreciated efforts.

Soldier: How much will you give us, Nikolai?

Nikolai felt afraid: the officers at the port would decide, trust a lot of money.

Suddenly the Lada car disappeared, and another appeared in front of them and disappeared as well.

Several hours passed, so Nikolai ordered them to stop so that the truck could rest. Twenty-four hours had passed, and it was nighttime.

Vlad opened the truck container and Fedir came out, "I'm tired of all these hours."

Nikolai: Okay, come on out... Go and buy us dinner.

Prince Tiger: We must refuel the truck.

Vlad began exercising. "Oh, so many hours. My body has started to hurt."

Nikolai: Okay, Vlad, relax.

They were walking near the truck and watching the beautiful Canadian nature in the moonlight

Where they were surrounded by tall trees and areas of steppes and highlands.

Fedir walked up to them and carried a large cardboard box. "I brought you dinner...it's a variety.

Sandwiches, pizza, salads, and of course soft water."

Nikolai: Put the bags in front of us and do not ride in the truck except with us.

Fedir: Where are the keys? Aren't I the one driving?

Nikolai: I'll give you the keys when we get into the truck. Come on, eat.

Everyone was eating with an appetite.

Nikolai: Four sandwiches and one pizza for each of us. Go and get twice that amount

The road ahead of us is long.

Fedir: Okay.

Three hours passed, and they finished eating and rested.

Nikolai: I see that the truck has rested... Vlad, did you fill it with water and fuel?

Vlad was embarrassed: No

Nikolai: There is a barrel of water and a barrel of diesel in the back container. Come on, fill them out as well and look at all tires and make sure they are intact and filled with air, or inflate them and replace them... Quickly take the air pump in the container.

Vlad: Immediately, General Medvedev.

Prince Tiger: So tomorrow morning we will arrive at the port.

Nikolai: You didn't sleep the whole time...you sleep in the back container, and I will stay awake until we arrive.

The truck sped off again and Fedir was driving, beaming and laughing. "Vlad searched me

He took from me a bundle of dollars that I had taken from one of the bags."

Nikolai became angry: I will search Vlad's pockets when he comes out of the container.

Fedir started laughing, "Nikolai, how about we run away and take all this money just for us?"

Nikolai laughed, "Don't try it."

Fedir started driving the truck quickly and tried to take another route.

So, Nikolai took out a gun and shot him in the head. He reached out grabbed the steering wheel and opened it and he threw Fedir out of the door, sat in the driver's seat, and drove the truck for several hours.

Nikolai began to feel sleepy, so he stopped the truck and began patting the back container with his hand.

" What is there ".

Nikolai: Wake up, Vlad... Go out and drive."

Nikolai opened the door of the container and Vlad came out. "What happened?"

Nikolai: I felt sleepy... Let me check you first.

Vlad started laughing, "I took a bundle of dollars."

Nikolai took it from him and threw the bundle into the container, then grabbed Vlad with his fist and pulled him with a rope.

"Do not steal anything or we will punish you... Do you understand?"

Vlad: Yes, General Medvedev... but where is Fedir?

Nikolai laughed: Come on, get driven. I'll tell you later.

The truck started quickly and drove for hours until they approached the port area

Two Lada cars appeared after their disappearance.

Nikolai started laughing, "Maybe I deserve a medal for what I did."

The port had been completely constructed, and one of the soldiers opened the port gate, giving a military salute.

Then two Lada cars and the truck entered behind them.

The soldiers gathered around them and began to salute General Medvedev, clapping and chanting, "Hurray!".

Nikolai was waving his hand and greeting them, and the soldiers began unloading bags of money and platinum and gold bullion.

They started putting it in one of the warehouses.

Nikolai: Appoint guards at the warehouse... Come on, officers, I want to meet with you... And you, Prince Tiger, go to a room that was built for you hahaha.

A soldier came forward from Nikolai: Sir General, we saw Fedir shot dead and thrown in the street.

Nikolai looked at him sharply: He wanted to rob us and kill us.

Nikolai entered the new building that had been constructed went into the officers' room and immediately got up the officers rose from their chairs and began to give the military salute to Nicholi.

The room was large with a large table and chairs and a large TV mounted on the wall.

An officer approached Nikolai, "Hello, General Nikolai. You are always welcome. You are good at fetching the money is in the millions."

Nikolai laughed: Depending on the opportunity, now let us have our meeting and discuss.

One of the soldiers began calling from the front of the building over the loudspeaker, "Everyone come forward to receive the reward for your work."

Where soldiers and workers began to gather and stand in lines.

Two bullets were placed, one for the accountant and the other for General Medvedev, and in the meantime was brought two large bags of dollars were as General Nikolai and the accountant came forward and sat down and the accountant looked up lists of names.

Nikolai: Soldiers and workers, thank you for participating in this great national action. You will have a reward. I will give each soldier six thousand dollars, and the highest rank will give an increase of one thousand dollars, and for the dear workers, I will give you five thousand dollars.

Everyone started laughing and saying, "Hurray!" "He is an excellent general."

Three soldiers helped the accountant link the allocated funds separately.

General Nikolai began standing, greeting them each, thanking them, and handing them a bundle of sums of money then the soldier would sign his name on the accountant's documents.

Accountant: General, how much do we give to the engineers?

Nikolai: Fifteen thousand dollars... And you made an impression on them that there would be rewards in the future.

Three hours passed and General Nikolai had finished distributing the spoils, as the soldiers called him laughing.

Nikolai: I will go to sleep and rest. I have not slept for days.

Soldier: The ship will arrive in several hours.

Nikolai: Ah... so fast.

Soldier: It was waiting near the territorial waters, loaded with construction materials for the military base.

Nikolai: Well, wake me up when it arrives.

Prince Tiger was walking around the harbor and the soldiers were cheerfully dancing and singing.

He began to see what was built, including warehouses, buildings, brick walls, guard posts, and Canadian flags in corners.

The port and he started laughing as he walked around where there was a control room, a radar room, and cameras surveillance was placed on the fences and at the doors.

The dock was large and had a strong cement structure. There was a large crane on the dock

And roads for vehicles and cars.

They heard the sound of the large ship's whistles as it approached closer and closer until it reached near the port.

Several small boats with soldiers on board set off and arrived at the port, where the officers received them and arrived.

They talked, so one of the officers boarded with them and sailed to the ship, after a while the ship began to approach and anchored in the port, the large back gate opened and workers began transporting cement and brick materials of Iron bars and road asphalt in large quantities.

The captain went down to the dock and the officers began to shake hands with him, "Welcome, Captain Abdullah."

Captain Abdullah was a fat, strong, large man with thinning blond hair and brown eyes.

"Welcome to you... I see that Canada will become a part of Russia like my federal republic Dagestan.".

They were laughing happily and ecstatically.

Officer Sergei: Captain Abdullah, General Nikolai Medvedev would like to meet you for an important matter.

Meanwhile, one of the soldiers was gently knocking on the door of Nikolai's room, "Who is this?"

"Wake up, General Nikolai... the ship has arrived, and the captain wants to meet you as you ordered."

Nikolai: I will get dressed and go out to meet him... Thank you.

A quarter of an hour passed, and Nicholas was going to in front of the boat, and the soldiers began giving him a military salute.

He shook hands with Abdullah, "Hello, welcome, captain."

Captain Abdullah: It was a great pleasure to meet you, General Nicholas.

Nikolai: I am happy too, and I will give you twenty thousand dollars as a reward for your participation in this mission.

Abdullah was surprised and rejoiced, "I am at your service... I wish our monthly salaries would be with the same reward, hahaha."

Half an hour passed, and the captain was in the officers' office, where he was signing the document to receive the money and it became counted the money, meanwhile, the soldiers were carrying boxes of platinum bullion, gold, and all Bags of dollars and transporting them to the ship under heavy guard.

Prince Tiger was in his room drinking whiskey, and General Nikolai came in. "Hello, my dear."

Prince Tiger, how are you?"

The prince was sad, "Fine, please continue drinking with me."

Nikolai: Hahaha, just one glass.

Nikolai sat down and the prince poured him a glass of whisky.

Nikolai: How much money did you take from the back of the truck?

The prince remained silent, embarrassed and angry.

Nikolai: In general, I saw you from the camera above your room and saw that it was two hundred thousand dollars.

Prince Tiger: It's my right.

Nikolai laughed: Of course, and the officers recommended that they give you the same and we will buy you an apartment, and a country house in Moscow, as well as Russian citizenship.

Prince Tiger rejoiced. Nikolai was sipping his whisky. "Ah...this Canadian whisky tastes great.

Please call your wife and daughter and let them live with you forever in Moscow, and I will put a million dollars in your bank account... Now I am leaving for Russia, and you are staying here."

Prince Tiger laughed, so Nikolai got up and the prince got up and they shook hands.

Half an hour passed, and one of the soldiers was shouting into the microphone, "Get ready, soldiers!"

A group of officers surrounded General Nikolai, surrounded by soldiers, heading to the ship.

Nikolai: Officer Sergei... I'm afraid I won't reach the ship... Soldiers from everywhere are coming

Want to Shoot me and steal money from the ship.

Officer Sergei: Do not be afraid, General.

Nikolai: Have one of the officers speak to them and promise them a reward of a thousand dollars and also issue an order to Officers and soldiers to roam the surrounding provinces and cities and make them spy.

Officer Sergei firmly and happily said: Yes, Mr. General.

General Nikolai boarded the ship and it set off, and the officers began waving their hands to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73 0 69
*Completed* A terror plot at the Houses of Parliament, and clues found at Westminster Abbey, could shake the British Royal family line of succession...
9.5K 371 20
"Leave." It was a simple word, spoken softly but with fury. "You are dismissed." As I turned to leave, Father grabbed his tea cup, and clenched it...
45 1 2
On the surface, the galaxy seems peaceful. Humankind prospers from the Capital World to the far reaches of the Corridor. But to those who can see the...
Above All By bb2410

General Fiction

50.6K 6.2K 110
"I mean what's a party if they're no Idizians, am I right?" The night of the Day of Doves changes everything for Amani Cloutier, a 27-year old top ag...